Based on Click to view
Artist Crocodile-God [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Giganto Rune

Postby Crocodile-God » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:41 pm

"Big head and little arms....Don't laugh."

Don't chuckle at this rune's odd figure, you'll regret it. The Gigantosaurus Rune or the "Giganto Rune" is widely known for its aggressive and territorial personality, followed by its massive size. Being about the size of an Asian Elephant and the length of a bus. Their massive heads are filled with razor sharp teeth and is perfectly made for bashing, smashing, grabbing, and tearing whatever they think is edible. Their tails only serve two purposes, mostly for balance on their thick legs but can also be used for a good tail bash for defense or attack. Their arms on the other hand, really serve little to no purpose: Only really shown to be used during mating season when their rune mark brightens and spreads over the membrane. The spines along their neck are really only for show as well during this time. August and September are the seasons that mating rituals take place, where the males become VERY aggressive towards other males. They have even been known to attack other males of different species. Luckily this big guy is still a juvenile so he has already barely gotten through his maturity cycle. All in all, if you can tame and train one of these large runes, they make extremely loyal "pack" members: protecting whoever they consider their family or mate until death. The Giganto Rune requires a strong and dominant hand so if you're just arriving to the world of Runeology, this rune is definitely NOT for beginners.

Notice: This is NOT a T-Rex. Gigantosaurus is a cousin of the Rex and is believed to be larger is size and personality. One of my favorite donos >3

Rules

~Those with the best form will win this dragon.
~You are allowed to add more to the form until the final date when the winner will be chosen.
~Do not argue or whine if you do not get this dragon. There will be MORE in the future but it takes 1-3 hours to make these adoptables so patience is required when competing.
~Do not take any of my ideas without permission. I now have to state this in all my rules because of past issues.
~Do not use pictures from Google in your form.
~Only talk about the other runes on the main page.
~If there are any questions post them on the main thread for a mod to answer. We will no longer answer questions through PM.
~The forms are just skeletons to build on. You are allowed to add any effects you believe will make it more appealing and while there are no limits on how much you can write, please keep the length within reason.
~Enjoy, and if you do not win simply congratulate the ones who did and look forward to the next release.
~Be respectful and polite to each other and have fun with your form.
~Because of recent problems we will automatically disqualify and give a strike to anyone found trying to guilt or harassing others either on the threads or through PM.
~Remember that besides our own rules all Creativity Forum and Site rules apply.

Owner Name:
(Your Username goes here)
Name:
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
Why do you wish to have him/her:
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
Where will you keep him/her:
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
Last edited by Crocodile-God on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Crocodile-God

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Giganto Rune

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Oh wow.Thats the coolest dino Rune I have seen so far.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crocodile-God » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:49 pm

Thank you! and i put up the form >< Forgot it...
Crocodile-God

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Absolutely gorgeous, Dracos. <3
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temperance. » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh!!!!!
Yes Dracos, just....YES <333
I'm gonna be fighting like crazy for this bad boy *-*
He is pure epic!!! And I think he'll fit right in with my two other vicious Runies XDDD
Typical, the man-eating, vicious runes seem to be the ones that always appeal to me XP
Great job btw, he looks so sexay ;A;

══════════════════════════════════════
T E M P E R A N C E
══════════════════════════════════════

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vespur » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Ah -maze- Ing.
Love love. (:

"Signature now belows to Toothless."
Vespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sneky » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:01 am

super cool!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
~
Hey, I'm an idiot that's up to chat
about pretty much anything.
~
I'm Snekly on Flight Rising, pop in and say hey!
~
my Toyhou.se

Trades: Open (Read my Rules)
PM's: Open
Sneky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Survivor. » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:22 am

Owner Name:
Serenaded By Angels

Name:
Shogun

Personality:
Shogun is feisty and protective...but also a little obsessive He just has to get his way...

It's just so adorable *Shogun sends a Death Glare at me* ...er....I mean...He is just so strong and handsome and sooooooo cute!

Where will you keep Him?
definately in my signature, as I am looking for some help on my siggy to make it better and more organized....But he WILL be there!

Sure...if he wants to...

Any Quirks:
Shogun has a habit of drawing normal things with very short limbs...He also collects Munchkin Cats and Miniature Horses

Other:
I tried to make him look a little cute....Even though he hates that....I forgot the spikes...Sorry about that
Last edited by .Survivor. on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bananaturtle » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:43 am

Woah dude!
Bananaturtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:27 am

Owner Name:
Kirbylover901
Name:
Kerrigan
Personality:
~Sly~
Kerrigan, unlike a plant-eating animal-based rune, is quite intelligent and easy at concealing lies. She can persuade someone to do a variety of things, even if it means fighting to get what she wants.
Kerrigan followed the red glint of the ruby as it progressed through the evening fields, contained in a cage-like foot, with talons stuck like glue to the object. She wanted the shining bounty, she needed it. The rouge sparrow who had the gem was attached to it, too.
"This bead is beautiful! I will never give it up!" The bird cackled, waving his his foot clutching his treasure. Bead? Looks more like a gem, thought Kerrigan. She huffed and challenged, "You really think so?" The bird looked taken back. "Who's there?" it cawed, looking around warily. Kerrigan walked near the animal. "Me." She said,trying to look fierce.
The rouge chortled, "You? No! A creature like myself could easily beat you." Kerrigan grimaced. "Is that a challenge?" the rune inquired, eyes darting back to the bead. "Flynn accepts your challenge." the bird said boldly.
"Let's begin then." Kerrigan muttered, and darted toward the foot holding the prize. Flynn easily swished his talons to the side, and the rune missed. The sparrow then proceeded to scratch Kerrigan, but with only one foot. Kerrigan said, "Hah!" And nicked the bead from the still foot. the sparrow watched, stunned, as his bead disappeared into the rune.
Kerrigan ran and ran away from the grotto, and relaxed when she had reached her cave, near a human dwelling. She spat the gem onto the floor, and looked satisfied. "Perfect." She smirked, grinning at her own cleverness- and the birds gullibility.

~Vicious~
Kerrigan isn't the nicest character, like any giganto rune, or for that mater basically any creature-of-fury-based rune. She will attack without warning and sometimes only does it for the fun of attacking. She will show no mercy, and won't give up until the defender is frozen in terror. This behavior is dramatically increased when Kerrigan gets angry- as she grows stronger, feeding on her own anger to attack with full force.
Kerrigan stalked the other rune as it danced in the moonlight. She wouldn't feast tonight, but she could get some practice in. There was a full moon tonight, making the rune easy to track. The rune advanced into the shadows, and Kerrigan followed it stealthily into the forest. The prey stopped in a clearing looked around, and paused to play with the grass. The giganto rune saw her chance, and leaped onto the rune. It shrieked and yelled, but Kerrigan kept on scratching and growling. She finished with a double-arm slash, and leaped off.
The rune turned around and said tiredly to the other, "I don't have time for this. Go away, young-un." Kerrigan growled and advanced. "I have the time." She murmured, and got ready to attack. The other rune backed away. Kerrigan saw her chance and leaped, pinning the rune down and unleashing more slashes. The rune shook Kerrigan and fell down. "Please, spare me." It said, and Kerrigan narrowed her eyes. "I will spare you this time," She said icily, "But not another time." The giganto rune dashed away, smirking.

I may not even have one rune yet, but I've still had experience with tough creatures. This rune won't be a problem, and of course it will be worth it to get a special one like this. Being the last of the September Dino runes, this one is even more special, like a grand finale in a show. Plus the perfect name pops up at a great time, a time of epic action. And, of course, like most runes, a giganto rune would make a great story character. After all, who wouldn't like to read about a tough-guy type of rune who goes "Rawr!" where ever they go?
Where will you keep him/her:
In my signature and character thread.
Yes- but if someone other than the perfect rune comes, forget about it.
Any Quirks:
Kerrigan is very agile despite her features, leading to leaping on everything- literally.
She also growls at everything, making her appear very easy to provoke.
Kerrigan loves biting pillows! When she sees one, she bites it- leading to a feathery mask on a tough rune, creating a very ridiculous sight.
Stories:
First Meat
Kerrigan followed the little chicken as it hopped through the grass. Even if she couldn't make her way through the maze of stalks solo, the clucks the chicken made were loud and made it easy to follow. Predator ran after prey as the bird exited the protective grass, and proceeded to a large red structure. A human place! thought Kerrigan in disgust, but she tracked the bird anyway. She knew she could pull it off. She roared at the prey, and it scrambled into a sheltered red area of the building. An opening poured soft light into the area. A human walked in, yelling "Back in the barn, chicken!" The prey tumbled through the opening, leaving Kerrigan in the barn shadows.
A large, orangish-brown object with an interesting texture flew into Kerrigan's line of sight. She observed the object as it fell to the ground.The ravenous rune decided it was safe, and pounced onto her prize and bit into it. Succulent juice flooded her mouth. Meat! Kerrigan chomped off a another piece. The meat's flavor warmed her,filling her with energy. The triumphant predator grasped the treasure and took off into the sunlit grass.
Meat... delicious. Kerrigan thought, devouring the food. She hid in the grasses until dusk arrived in its starry glory, and the energized rune lurked in the shadows, waiting for the next victim.
Last edited by Kirbylover901 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
"Do you remember when Staff Litter month
was in November? ...I do."

Vanilli invites you to check out Fox-n-Key!

Sirius suggests you visit one of the other
websites I'm on by clicking on the links below!

Flight Rising

Kirbylover901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me