Based on Click to view
Artist byyrde [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Masked #9

Postby byyrde » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Weeelll.
I'm not entirely sure what i was thinking with this one. I wanted to do something like a shark.
So yeah :b I hope you like it at least.

To own this Masked, tell me what kind of shark he is based on, and write a random little story about him. The story can be anything, a history, a cute story about him, anything. I really don't care |D
Anything is good as long as it is 1-2 paragraphs c:
Hints;
-His favorite food is a seal
-The shark he is based on lives in cool temperate areas.

Belongs to Mistah J!

Code: Select all
Username;
Masked Name;
Shark Type;
Story of some sort.
Last edited by byyrde on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Masked #9

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Oh... My gosh...... I think I'm in love.

Username; Mistah J
Masked Name; Warpath
Shark Type; (I don't think I'll get this right) Great White Shark
Story of some sort; Warpath hobbled along the mountainside slowly, his body sore from his mountain hike. Warpath rarely traversed the mountains, choosing instead to haunt the tundra beaches, but the climate change had driven him from his food source and to the mountains. Warpath shook his bulky frame and let out a noise akin to a sigh. He had not eaten in three days. However, spurned by both his hunger and the cold, Warpath continued to travel up the mountains in order to reach the leopard seal beach on the other side. His feet dug into the icy, rocky ground underneath him, pinching his paws and cutting them. Warpath once thought his paws were well adept to surviving the numbing temperatures, but these past few days had proven him wrong.

As Warpath took an unsteady step, he felt his the rock underneath him slip. Dully panicking, The Masked made a desperate leap to the next rock as the boulder under him gave way and toppled down the mountain. It was a long ways down.... so long, in fact, that Warpath didn't even hear the boulder hit the bottom. It wasn't as though he was listening anyway. Turning his mask to the peak of the mountain, then to the trail in front of him, Warpath squared his shoulders and stormed on. He would reach the tip of the mountain by that night. No matter what!

Hours and miles later, Warpath could see the top quite clearly. It was only a half a mile to go. His shoulders aching, his feet numb, and his body shaking from the effort, Warpath dragged his feet along. His hunger was the only thing that was keeping him going, and even that was beginning to fail to spur him....

Finally, Warpath reached the peak of the mountain and looked down, careful not to get to close, lest his exhaustion make him slip and fall down the mountain. It would only be a day hike now, if his feet would warm up. A few yards down the other side of the mountain, almost invisible in the coming darkness, was a small cave that would probably barely fit a great dane. However, desperate to get out of the impending snowstorm, Warpath walked down to the gave and forced himself in. Tucking his legs under him, Warpath closed his eyes, and let his exhaustion over take him.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tokietok » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:23 am

Username; Mockingbird
    Masked Name; Harbor
    Shark Type; Arctic shark <3
    Story of some sort.

work in progress <3
tokietok

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Marking <3
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:10 am

Mistah J, you got it c;

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:12 am

Oh my glomp are you serious! Really?! Oh my gosh! I'm so happy! So very very very very happy!!

HUSH! YOU GOTTA BROTHER!!!!!!
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me