Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

What is that? by Celozon

Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

What is that?

Postby Celozon » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:26 pm

This is why I don't draw birds. X3
Well, I admit I didn't try very hard on the chicken.

Just testing out the new oekaki. I like the new loading page :3
I didn't see a who lot of difference, but I don't use a whole lot of tools other than the pencil tool when I use the oekaki, so I'm sure I missed a couple new features.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is that?

Postby jaclinwolfe151 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:12 am

~entry form~ i sorry but I can't post on the thread im a copp'd :(

Tell me what your best experience here on CS was.
My best experience on CS was probably joining with my BFF Ceariamike2000, im a "newbi" (she calls me that) she generously gave me a Rare bunny :D and that is my first rare :D!!! I would like to gift her the Black Advent because that is her "Dream Pet" Atleast she calls it that XD..... I personally love the Black Advent but she deserves it more than me ;) plus her birthday is coming up on Halloween Night so i'd love to give it to her and another plus to it is that her Black Lab recently died and i'd love to give it to her in memory of her dog Lady :)................................ I sorry if your annoyed that I posted it on a picture of yours but I can't post on normal thread :( i understand if you cancel my entry form........ 0,0

B) Tell me what your plans are with the BA
I plan to give it to my BFF like in the first one above....... and reasons are above too...

C) Give me 10 words or less that describes how meaningful getting the BA or PPS Dragon would be. .
Greatful, A lot, Great deal, meanful, loving it for ever..............
jaclinwolfe151

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkgwyn » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:03 am

Username:pinkgwyn
How did you find Lights On Lights Off?: i was looking around cs and saw it in someone's siggy
Did you read the rules?: yep, i can do all of them
Which pet is your trick or treater?: Image
Pet's name: Amythest
this is my favorite pet ever!!
Do you have any questions?: yes, i might need some giveaways!! i have like no halloween candy or items for that matter! Thx!

sorry i couldn't poost on the game forum, it would not let me! :)
pinkgwyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emiistar » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi! Yet another COPPA (the same one who tried to get the BA XD) wants to be in Lights on Lights off!
Does http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=78226525 count as dressed up?

Username: Emmarkit
How did you find Lights On Lights Off?: I took a glance at it when I was trading with you, of course clicked it and.... *boom* LOL!
Did you read the rules? Yup!
Which pet is your trick or treater? His name is BOO! Image
Pet's name: Boo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Do you have any questions? Nopeeee! Oh wait. I can't PM >X(
emiistar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emiistar » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:34 am

Emmarkit again XD
I'm doing my story... if it's too far-fetched for Lights On Lights Off, then tell me, I can get wrapped up in my writing! (I think Boo's pet rank will be common. In this story, ranks are years.)

Boo adjusted the two frogs on his shoulder and head. They croaked, scaring away two Black Advents dressed as bats. They were 3 or four years older than Boo. He snickered, helping himself to their candy. Boo was not a bully, but free candy is irresistable. (BAD COPPA SPELLING LOL)
"Hey, that house is giving out chocolate covered marshmallows!" shouted a BMD, also three years older. Walking up to the porch, Boo stood next to a UR banana. The door opened, and Boo's eyes were blinded with light.
emiistar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me