Based on Click to view
Artist Crocodile-God [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Black Knight Rune

Postby Crocodile-God » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Black Knight Rune

My my! Look what i found in my room. I noticed this little knight poking at my weaponry after he toppled over my prized dagger. The Black Knight Rune or "Dungeon" Rune seems to be attracted to sharp objects: Like swords, knives, daggers, spears, javelins, and even shinning shields at times. Even common kitchen ware can spark their interest so be watchful at all times when introducing him to new places. He seems to be somewhat conniving, but very loyal if you gain his trust. If you are interested in this little guy, try to set the boundaries early in your bonding. He may be small and cute, but do not mistake him for not being opportunistic and exploiting his traits and yours to get what he wants. Once properly trained, these armored runes make wonderful watch-dogs. Whoever says "Size Matters" has obviously never met a Rune. <3

Adoption Form

Username:
Dragon's Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Breedable:
Will you love him/her?:
Last edited by Crocodile-God on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crocodile-God

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black Knight Rune

Postby kyum- » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Username:
xoKyrana
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon's Name:
Nigris
From what Google Translate says, Nigris means 'Black Knight' in Latin. I thought it'd be a good name for him - it's both knightly and grand. x3

Nickname:
Grizz, Gris, Ni or Nini
Grizz and Gris might be the same, but they're kinda different. Ones Grizz as in a Grizzly bear, but Gris is like hiss, except with the 'G-R' at the front. ^^

Dragon's Gender:
Male

Breedable:
That would be possible. :3

Personality:
WIP~

-Sharp Objects (e.g. knives, daggers, swords, javelins, e.t.c.)
-Shiny Things (e.g. metal, armour, shields e.t.c.)
-Machinery
-Justice
-The colours Gold, Red and Black (and maybe shiny colours too)

Dislikes:
-Strangers holding shiny things
-Strangers
-Strange humans
-Strange animals
-Strange plants
-Strange objects
-Strange rune dragons

Story:
Nigris, the Black Knight
I stood on a dagger, pecking at it. It was shiny - oh so shiny. I looked about the room. How long had I been here? I remembered running from a certain human after he had caught me in his weaponry. I had run away because he looked like he would kidnap me and lock me in a bird cage. I shuddered at the thought and shook my head to clear it. I stared at the dagger again, trying to think. I had run into a building. Yes. A small building. It looked shiny outside. I was tempted. The door was left open. I had walked in, walked about, and then collapsed. When I came to, I was on this desk. Staring at a shiny dagger. I pecked at it again. My body stopped in realisation. I was lured. The thieving human. He knew my love for shiny things! I had to get out! I flapped my lovely, shiny wings and flew. I had to get away! I flapped them harder and bumped something. It hurt. I felt myself dive to the ground. I was known for my bad flying skills.

Sky, the Mechanic
I had rushed out that night. I didn't lock my door, or even bother closing it. What if someone broke in? I couldn't let that happen. That stupid client of mine... How did he dare to give me a due date? Well, he was lucky I was in need of the cash. And darn that Chuckyi. He dared to delay me. Anyway, I got home, walked sluggishly to my bed and fell fast asleep. Mechanics needed their breaks too.

My eyelids were heavy as I was woken by a clinking sound. A bird must've flown into the workroom when I had left my door open. I rubbed my eyes and forced them to open. Slowly, like a zombie, I got up from my bed and walked to the washroom to brush my teeth. I looked over my shoulder at my android brother, Cypher. I had created him a while back, but I was much too poor to power him up. I sighed and scratched my head frustrated. I couldn't be bothered getting rid of the annoying bird that kept disturbing my work tools. I leaned against the sink and lazily brushed my teeth. I looked at the android again, hoping for him to power up and cheer me up like he did on the first day, but obviously, he wouldn't. I grumbled. I spat the froth from my mouth, gargled with water, then left the washroom casually. I looked down at my clothes. As grimey and greasy as ever. I sighed and walked to the workroom. I had no time to take a shower. Water costed too much.

I stared inside the workroom. There was no door to open, nor a door to close, so I stared on. It had to be my imagination. No bird had no beak. No bird had horns. No bird had ever looked so... adorable! I crept slowly towards the little 'bird' and stood behind it. It seemed to realise I was there, and it flapped it's wings like a mad chicken and it happened so suddenly. It bumped into my face, it's chest hard and metal-like. I cringed, holding my face. Why the heck did a bird have a metal plating?! I heard a squeak or a squawk or some sorta sound and I parted my eyes to look at the 'bird'. It had fallen to the ground.

Nigris, the Black Knight
I groaned. My head felt like lead. I propped myself on to my two feet, wobbled a little then glared at the human. I lifted a wing, tried clenching it and squawked angrily. I would've said some bad things myself, but I couldn't speak anyway. The human continued staring at me. I knew I was shiny and beautiful, but did she have to stare? Just then, something shiny caught my eye. I focused on to something that seemed to stick out behind her back. Shiny. They were some sort of... Shiny things... I stared at my wings, then at the things on her back. They were wings - but only on one side. I wanted to roll and laugh, then I realised. Rage built in me. You know what I hated more than strangers? Strangers with shiny things. I despised them. No stranger deserved such pretty things. I growled. I looked about, flapped my wings

WIP =w=

Will you love him/her?:
Yes~! He would be the perfect companion for my human OC Sky! She loves adorable things, and I think a feisty little Black Knight like him would be sooo awesome for her!
Last edited by kyum- on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHiccup » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:11 pm

[[ I love this little guy Draco! (I'm such a medieval nerd xP) ]]

-mark & reserved spot for form- ^^
previous usernames:
FieryFilly & ChiChaAmaranthyne
amarenthenechimericalwallflower

Also known as spellcasster or CaptainHiccup on most platforms.

toyhou.sedeviantartinstagramold deviantartcharahub
CaptainHiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crocodile-God » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Sorry that this is only my second Rune...Oekaki and i have never got along so well...>< I'm going to make a Templar Rune next since i'm in an "Armor" mood and plus Templars are in my bloodline >3<
Crocodile-God

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jormungandr » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:30 am

Username:~Never Written~

Dragon's Name:Metal cavaler- I am really I to Roman names and this means 'Metal Knight'
Nickname: Cavaler and Metal

Personality: he loves of fight with his stuff toys and putting on pretend gladiator fights, but he makes sure they all come out safe and none are hurt. If he is not with his toys he is sniffing around, acting like an adventurer or a guard, defending his bedroom from the attacking teddys. When it's time to go to bed, it takes AGES for him to drift off but just saying, "Good night young Knight" puts him to sleep. His room is decorated with metal and creatures like dragons and that made out of metal

Likes: metal, the color gold, the color red, teddys, helmets and dragons.
Dislikes: not playing, going to sleep without hearing "Good night, young Knight"
Breedable- not sure, probably though

HALEESI VOSI─────┐
"queen of nothing"

╒════════════════╕
hi im jormungandr, and im
obsessing over game of
thrones !
tumblrchar
jormungandr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spaceeboyyy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:23 am

Username: Misty2462
Dragon's Name: Shadow
Nickname: Trouble (Because he gets in a lot XD )
Personality: Loyal, Protective, strong headed, and sometimes annoying.
Likes: He likes to practice his fighting skills, and he likes to gaze at the stars (not that he ever does it when someone is around)
Dislikes: Being picked on, getting out of shape, and being followed.
Breedable: um..sure
Will you love him/her?: unless I went crazy, yes.
Spaceeboyyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:50 am

He looks amazing Dracos and I love the way he looks! You put a lot of effort into him that's for sure.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby euro22 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Username: euro22
Dragon's Name: metallum (Metal in latin)
Nickname: Melum
Personality: Brave, Fierce, Liable, Adventurous
Likes: Metals, Gems, Adventure, weapons, Knights,, nighttime
Dislikes: Fire that is not his, Nothing going on, water other than drinking it, rust,
Breedable: Yes
Will you love him/her? YES
euro22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Mage » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Username: skywolf237
Dragon's Name: black knight
Nickname: knigt
Personality: brave,selfish,impish
Dislikes: blunt edges,neon,fire,being yelled at,cages,wolfs
Breedable: yes
Will you love him/her?:er...why would you ask that.YES FOREVER
╓━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖

secret text!
My name is Kris - He/him
Commissions + art trades: 🚫

♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪

Kalxath is my partner-in-crime
Symmetra is a coward and a fool.

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜
Wind Mage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crocodile-God » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:33 am

I will be judging for this rune in 1 hour! Please finish or submit any forms!
Crocodile-God

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me