— ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: — ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

Postby snapshot » Fri May 24, 2019 4:42 am

Hello~World wrote:
──────────────────────────
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Aurelio

When she heard approaching footsteps, the teen brightened. She'd been getting discouraged, and was about ready to call it quits and go back to her room if no one had answered. When the door swung open, she returned the warm smile the room's inhabitant offered. "Hi! I'm Nemo, she/her/hers, I live at the other end of the hall. I'm going around introducing myself, or trying to at least, it seems there aren't a lot of people here right now, heh. Want an Oreo?" She tilted the package forward so he could grab one if he wanted too. Hopefully, this person liked Oreos, or else she might end up going back with a still-full package. Not that that was a problem per se, she'd happily eat them, but she had bought them specifically to share.

──────────────────────────────────────
Josué "Josh" Torres & Guía the guide dog
male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | grounds | tags - Celeste

"Who's your favorite Star Wars character?" Josué asked. Then, when she said she hadn't read Lord of the Rings, he gasped dramatically. "Never? You haven't even seen the movies? That's tragic!" He gave a light laugh. "Although, a lot of people have trouble getting through them. Tolkien has a tendency to describe every single little detail, which some find boring. I like it though, I love reading or listening to people describe what things look like. I have a copy I can lend you- wait, no, it's in Spanish and in Braille, so that wouldn't really work, heh."
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 24, 2019 5:03 am

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged; josué)(location; willow tree)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Celeste gasped dramatically "That's such a hard question, I love all of them!" she complained. "If I really had to choose, it would probably be CP30 because he makes an iconic duo with R2D2, or Rey because I relate to her alot." she answered, smiling as she listened to Josué speak. "Yeah, I don't think that'd work too well." she laughed.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Fri May 24, 2019 5:24 am

Hello~World wrote:
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Aurelio

When she heard approaching footsteps, the teen brightened. She'd been getting discouraged, and was about ready to call it quits and go back to her room if no one had answered. When the door swung open, she returned the warm smile the room's inhabitant offered. "Hi! I'm Nemo, she/her/hers, I live at the other end of the hall. I'm going around introducing myself, or trying to at least, it seems there aren't a lot of people here right now, heh. Want an Oreo?" She tilted the package forward so he could grab one if he wanted too. Hopefully, this person liked Oreos, or else she might end up going back with a still-full package. Not that that was a problem per se, she'd happily eat them, but she had bought them specifically to share.

Josué "Josh" Torres & Guía the guide dog
male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | grounds | tags - Celeste

Josué nodded. "Yeah, the bots are pretty cool. I like all the little noises R2-D2 makes, it's fun to try and figure out what he's saying. I don't know anything about Rey really, I haven't seen the newest trilogy. She the protagonist, right?" He knew a fair amount about Star Wars thanks to his dad, but he wasn't as huge of a nerd as the older man was. It was fun listening to Celeste get so excited about it though.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Fri May 24, 2019 5:56 am

Dragonheart48 wrote:
───✵────────────────────────────────
Carol “Avenger” Danvers
female | teacher: flight, combat | homosexual | terran-kree fusion | loc: gym | tags: Thor & Skylar
────────────────────────────────✵───

Meeting most of the earth heroes when Fury had called her back to earth was an interesting endeavor as most hadn't even been aware that she existed. She didn't expect to be offered a permanent teaching position position on earth at their own personal Avengers school, learning that the team of super heroes were named after her was amusing, but she accepted. However, Stark decided getting a ton of exercise equipment for the kids was a good idea but being the one who was tasked to carry it into the school was beginning to make her hate it. It wasn't something that was difficult for her it was just annoying as most pieces couldn't fit through the door with out something creative.

The kree hybrid had a treadmill in one hand as she reentered the gym spotting Thor and one of the new students conversing by one of the storage closet. Out of all the Avengers she'd gotten to meet she felt like her a Thor had connected the most with both having experience of traveling to other worlds, and a similar need to protect others. "Odinson do you know where Stark wanted this", she called out. She hoped she wasn't interrupting an important conversation between the two.

───🗲────────────────────────────────
Erryk Helasdottir
female | student: junior | nomasexual | asgardian | loc: dorms | tags: Alfina & Miranda if you squint really hard
────────────────────────────────🗲───

The asgardian turned towards the sound of a voice calling out to her to see a friendly looking human waving at her. She waved back sheepishly confused for a moment until she registered what the human had asked her, and she nodded thinking of how to responds when the other girl started walking towards her. Erryk drew herself up to her full height and out of habit summoned a minuscule knife which she promptly tucked into a hidden sheath in her armor. Thor had lectured her for hours about how you couldn't just pull weapons on people if they looked aggressive, but that he understood where the habit came from. (Most dead people tend not to like the people keeping them trapped in the underworld)

She couldn't help but look slightly nervous as the other girl nervous as the other girl started to speak to her. "I'm here to help get dominion over my powers, as this establishment advertises nothing more", she said quietly. Upon learning the other girl was asgardian she felt a pang of guilt, which was ridiculous she wasn't her mother she didn't kill all of those people a few years ago. Her mother was never loving or nurturing, she did care in her own way, but there wasn't much that Erryk would miss about being around her. It struck her as odd that she was suddenly reminded of her mother's presence, it carried a darkness that all things touched by death shared. Erryk felt anxiety stir in the pit of her stomach when she realized there must have been some reason she could sense her mother, even if it was faint, in the hallway.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Fri May 24, 2019 6:05 am

Thor
❝I was lightning before the thunder❞
locations; gym tags; Skyler, Carol

────────────────────────────────────────────────

Attention focused on Skyler’s explanation, Thor fails to notice Carol’s entrance until the door had closed and she called out his name. Moving his sky-colored gaze to the other Avenger, he nodded a greeting to her.

”The next room over, I believe. Are there more I can assist with? I wasn’t aware Stark had additional equipment.” Thor hadn’t offered to help carry the treadmill, not out of malice or carelessness but instead because he was aware of his coworker’s strength. Like him, moving the equipment was not strenuous. If anything, the items were just awkward to maneuver in and out of doorways.

Turning to Skyler, he flashed her a smile saying, ”I’ll be aiding in setting up for tomorrow. If you have places to be, it was pleasant speaking with you.” He left the decision to go or stay up to the girl. If she wanted to continue talking, he was fine with it but if she was on a schedule or whatnot he didn’t hold anything against her leaving.
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 24, 2019 6:07 am

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged; josué)(location; willow tree)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Yeah, she's one of the last force users still alive. I can't wait for the next movies to come out." Celeste smiled, knowing she'd force Stephen to take her to see it. Hopefully she wouldn't be in school by then and be able to leave. "But, maybe I can try and find the Lord of the rings in a library somewhere?" she shrugged, the books sounded interesting to her from what she's heard from Josué.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Fri May 24, 2019 6:49 am

───✵────────────────────────────────
Carol “Avenger” Danvers
female | teacher: flight, combat | homosexual | terran-kree fusion | loc: gym | tags: Thor & Skylar
────────────────────────────────✵───

The kree sighed, "Stark has money when he's bored, he spends said money and he hasn't invested in slightly bigger doors for some reason". The teacher shot a what she hoped came off as a friendly smile at the student who was present. The girl from what she could see looked like she was doing fine if not a little nervous. "This is the last one but if you want to get the door by all means", Carol said nodding her head in the direction of the other room. In the next few days she'd have to go over their lesson plans for their various combat classes respectively, and if they would administer some kind of test to gauge their skill before the real classes began.

───🗲────────────────────────────────
Erryk Helasdottir
female | student: junior | nomasexual | asgardian | loc: dorms | tags: Alfina & Miranda if you squint really hard
────────────────────────────────🗲───

The asgardian turned towards the sound of a voice calling out to her to see a friendly looking human waving at her. She waved back sheepishly confused for a moment until she registered what the human had asked her, and she nodded thinking of how to responds when the other girl started walking towards her. Erryk drew herself up to her full height and out of habit summoned a minuscule knife which she promptly tucked into a hidden sheath in her armor. Thor had lectured her for hours about how you couldn't just pull weapons on people if they looked aggressive, but that he understood where the habit came from. (Most dead people tend not to like the people keeping them trapped in the underworld)

She couldn't help but look slightly nervous as the other girl nervous as the other girl started to speak to her. "I'm here to help get dominion over my powers, as this establishment advertises nothing more", she said quietly. Upon learning the other girl was asgardian she felt a pang of guilt, which was ridiculous she wasn't her mother she didn't kill all of those people a few years ago. Her mother was never loving or nurturing, she did care in her own way, but there wasn't much that Erryk would miss about being around her. It struck her as odd that she was suddenly reminded of her mother's presence, it carried a darkness that all things touched by death shared. Erryk felt anxiety stir in the pit of her stomach when she realized there must have been some reason she could sense her mother, even if it was faint, in the hallway.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[5]

Postby Mimu » Fri May 24, 2019 7:53 am

❛ ❛ Rebekah Barnes
      location; Gym⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ tag; elizabeth andrew⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      Rebekah let out a large sigh. Sitting down on the bench, lifting Elizabeth to sit up right. "Oh gosh, no worries." she said to herself, whipping the sweat that started to form onto her forehead. As Rebekah started to slump onto the bench, as she looked up to Elizabeth. "Do you mind me asking." she paused for a second, "How does the ringing start in your head, just in case it happens again." she said, fiddling with her thumbs a little.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Fri May 24, 2019 8:57 am

Elizabeth Andrews
16-female-Hawkeye's mentee-hyper flexible, assassin-Tags: Rebekah Barnes

She listened to the girls question, wishing she had a better answer for her. "Honestly, there's no rhyme or reason. The only way I can tell is a few seconds before like you saw back there. But I mean there are some instances where it would be triggered easier, like when there's loads of loud noises going off around me." She answered with a sad sort of smile. She's been looking for a cure or a tell-tale sign that it's going to happen for years. "It happens less often when I'm extremely focused, like on a mission or during a performance." She added.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[6]

Postby Mimu » Fri May 24, 2019 9:28 am

❛ ❛ Rebekah Barnes
      location; Gym⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ tag; elizabeth andrew⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      Rebekah nodded along, understanding about Elizabeths problem. Thinking about the problem, made Rebekah think about the loud noises around them. it was quiet, but the only thing that made noise was her metal leg. Rebekah quickly shook her head at the thought. It was a silly idea to think off. "gosh that must be hard." she said, looking around the gym a little. "To be honest, i've never been on a "real" mission" she placed her elbow on her knee, resting her hand into it. "My parents think i'm too fragile." as she looked up to Elizabeth, "so, i stay behind on the ship or what ever, giving them information on what's happening in the building or place." she bit her bottom lip a little.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me