Scogliera Abitante

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Scogliera Abitante

Postby Leonard » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:37 am

Thank you! Could you just give me a link to your roleplay? I checked above but can't seem to find it. I tried accessing your post history so that I wouldn't have to bother you, but it keeps saying the server timed out. o.o
Image Image

I'm sorry if my english is bad, it's not my first language. If you can't understand me, please just ask me to rewrite my post and I will do so.

I'm looking for canine roleplays, preferably 1x1 with at least one to two paragraphs per post. If you're interested, please feel free to send me a message.

The animal on the right is Mika, a part of the Scogliera Abitante species, and one of my OC's. If you're interested in adopting a member of the species, please click the picture and it will redirect you to the adoption page. Thanks!
Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KellySosa » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:35 am

Name:Lotus
Number: 3 (In the quotes above the adopt.)
Personality: Lotus a mischievous little girl who loves to play day and night she dosent like staying still ever.She can make turn anything fun and happy
History:Lotus came from a litter of many brothers and sisters she was the first born and when her mom and dad went out to hunt she was always put in charge of them all and every time they do something wrong she gets blamed for it because she's the oldest abd she should know how to control them. She was tired of it so one day when her parents went out hunting they put her in charge as usual so while her brothers and sister's were playing she secretly snuck out of the den and ran away as far as she could but she knew she wasn't safe yet she had to steer clear of her parents back in the den het little brothers and sisters were calling her "Lotus!, LOTUS! WHERE ARE YOU!"after many tried of calling Lotus her parents finally got there and said "kids why are you calling Lotus?" Mommy, Daddy,Lotus is gone"What we must find her"The kids and parents went to go look for Lotus but it was to late she had gone so far that her trail and sent could no longer be tracked. The kids abd parents soon walked back to the den in sadness, not knowing what had happened to their daughter, they always hoped and wished she would come back but she never did.

┏────────┓
Tʜᴇʀᴇ·s
sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀɴ
ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ
ᴍᴇ
┗────────┛

┏─────────┓
Link raffle
┗─────────┛
xxxxxxxxxxx
🄱🅄🅃 🅈🄾🅄’🅅🄴
🅂🄷🄾🅆🄽 🄼🄴

xxxxxxxxxxx

┏─────────────┓
I нανє яєαѕσηѕ,
I ѕнσυℓ∂
ℓσνє муѕєℓƒ
━━━━━━━
┗─────────────┛
KellySosa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Some-Maniac » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Name:

Vanseh (Pronounced VAN-say, it means 'vanish')

Number: (In the quotes above the adopt.)

Male

Personality:

Mischievous, energetic, and troublesome. Worth keeping an eye on.

History:

Vanseh was born into a litter of only himself and an ill mother, who would die only a few days after his birth. Thus, his father became depressed and Vanseh did not receive the care he needed. After being found, the rescuers were in for a surprise. He quickly went missing after arriving at the shelter and even after being found, he was soon missing once again. Despite his past, he is playful and loves to find trouble. His story provides inspiration for others who have suffered a harsh past, showing them how there is a way to move on. However, what most people don't know, is that Vanseh can be more troublesome than anything. Have your car keys gone missing? Vanseh. Trash can knocked over and littered across the floor? Vanseh. Just about anything gone missing around here? Vanseh.
Some-Maniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonard » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Thank you for posting the forms. They've been added to the first page for now, I'll decide who gets the pet later. :D
Image Image

I'm sorry if my english is bad, it's not my first language. If you can't understand me, please just ask me to rewrite my post and I will do so.

I'm looking for canine roleplays, preferably 1x1 with at least one to two paragraphs per post. If you're interested, please feel free to send me a message.

The animal on the right is Mika, a part of the Scogliera Abitante species, and one of my OC's. If you're interested in adopting a member of the species, please click the picture and it will redirect you to the adoption page. Thanks!
Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonard » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:31 am

#4 was replaced, and found a good home elsewhere since it recieved no attention here. ^^
Image Image

Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty00829 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:58 pm

Link to my Roleplay ^_^ I can do that!

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=2551359

I'm just going to try to not post a form for number 3 =)
Let the world be your apple, Become a banana!
29th August was my birthday!

Awesome to be Random!

Game of the Moment wrote:
World of Warcraft| and |Undertale
Current Obsession wrote:
Youtube Series of the Moment wrote:
Undertale - PressHeartToContinue (Dodger)
Pokefarm wrote:
I'm so sorry wrote:Image
kitty00829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonard » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:25 pm

kitty00829 wrote:Link to my Roleplay ^_^ I can do that!

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=2551359

I'm just going to try to not post a form for number 3 =)

Must resist posting a form. Must resist posting a form.

It looks awesome =D I added it to the first page! Thanks for that!

Edit:
Derp, I forgot to ask because I was rushing so much these days.
Do you mind if I add that banner you made to the first page for now? I''d give credit. =D
Image Image

Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty00829 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:58 am

I was assuming you would :3
Let the world be your apple, Become a banana!
29th August was my birthday!

Awesome to be Random!

Game of the Moment wrote:
Current Obsession wrote:
Youtube Series of the Moment wrote:
Undertale - PressHeartToContinue (Dodger)
Pokefarm wrote:
I'm so sorry wrote:Image
kitty00829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavenderlondonfog » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:14 am

I like these!

May I try out for #'s 2 and 3? Thanks! :)
lavenderlondonfog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonard » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:01 am

kitty00829 wrote:I was assuming you would :3

Join, or add the banner? xD I'm a little lost at which part you're responding to.

zmzmzmzem wrote:I like these!

May I try out for #'s 2 and 3? Thanks! :)

You're welcome to write out forms for all adoptables on the page if you wish to do so. ^_^
Image Image

Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me