Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Nursery

Postby Kazin » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:08 am

I want some kittens!
Artist: feverrr

Username + ID: Kazin 3262
Last accepted form: February 2024

Cat 1: Princess
Permission: owned by self
Last bred: never bred

Cat 2: Hemlockstar

Appearance or genetics based?: either!
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: no
Items using: N/A

Allow for random NR edits?: sure!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: sure!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: N/A

This litter would be important for Hemlockstars development! He’s been fairly hands off, and perhaps a little too easygoing, from his clan since the founding, but when he has kit(s), he goes through a period of protectiveness and strict clan management and starts to find his own voice and passion rather than loosely guiding the group. Essentially, when he grows his family, it unleashes an opportunity for him to show his clan he’s a leader and not just a figurehead.

The hypothetical kit(s) would be an utter handful and the clan would have their work cut out for them to keep them in check and safe, hence Hemlockstars development to make more rules and roles - essentially made to keep his kit(s) safe. They’ll do anything for an adventure, little mischievous babies
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chaos

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:21 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: canadianhowl + 523964
Last accepted form: link

Cat 1: Snowstorm
Permission: self owned
Last bred: link

Cat 2: Birdspirit
Permission: self owned
Last bred: link

Appearance or genetics based?: appearance
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist choice
Items using: x1 BOF (staff activity)

Allow for random NR edits?: yes
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: yes
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: n/a

Menaces. These two will wreck havoc on the clan! In a good way though I promise! However many they are, they are sneaky and will help aid the new revolution alongside some other kittens that will be born around the same time they are. They’ll be friends and be very close. Their closeness has made them create a new secret language to talk around and not give way to their plans. Not only that but they might be the one to actually make the final attack to end everything with the aid of their buddy.

Either they stay in the clan or have the group finally branch in two is not decided yet. If it splits they’ll be the deputy or leader but if they stay, they’ll be one of the top cats in the clan and have an honored position for the new era of peace.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NoodleDOOT » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:22 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: NoodleDOOT + 996549
Last accepted form: here

Other username + ID: literal.swag. + 1047454
Other user's last accepted form: here

Cat 1: Badger
Permission: mine
Last bred: n/a

Cat 2: mila
Permission: here
Last bred: n/a

Appearance or genetics based?: artists choice :3
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: also artists choice :3
Items using: n/a

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: this one does have another user involved but literal.swag. is letting me keep all of the kittens :3

Badger and his mate Blaze who will also adopt them as his own have been looking forward to train these kittens into hunters as the clan isn't very big and they need hunters
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:33 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: EchoIre (798835)
Last accepted form: X

Username + ID: KittyandCat (945930)
Last accepted form: X

Cat 1: Aiko
Permission: N/A
Last bred: N/A

Cat 2: Nightlight
Permission: x

Appearance or genetics based?: genetics
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist’s choice!

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: yes

The child of an Aspect is a strange one indeed. Born from a primordial cat, none quite know what to expect. Some speak of legendary demigods which can shape the very earth with their paws, and others speak of fairly normal cats which are the very same as anyone else. They are met with much anticipation, and even scorn, and oftentimes Aspects will hide if they're expecting because of this.

Chiyo hates this. She hates how her mother had to flee her home. How no cat sees her or her parents as safe. There is a rage growing inside of her, and she doesn't know what to do.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:41 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: catra, 506046
Last accepted form: none

Other username + ID: 0Zero0 780482
Other user's last accepted form: feb 20 2024

Cat 1: Julius

Cat 2: Kinan
Permission: here
Last bred: Feb 8 2024

Appearance or genetics based?: artist choice! <3
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist choice!
Items using: none

Roll for chance at random myth edit?: yes!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: no

my clan is just starting out, and currently julius is just a silly little guy, but does not have a real way to contribute to the clan. his role is a jester and he basically just fools around and brings joy. and while that's great, i would love for some crazy kitten to teach him how to manage his tasks, and of course bring some more love into his life! this would be the very first kit born in the clan so it would be sure to cause some commotion in the clan in general as well. will they be a "problem child" or the new little baby everyone fawns about? who knows!
i am in class so unfortunately i cannot write more but. the kit will be very loved and i am excited to see what they grow up to be and how their relationship with their father develops :}
tysm for the chance!
[the kit will be IC for julius of course, and OOC for kinan]
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:06 am

Thani wrote:I want some kittens!
Artist:feverrr

Username + ID: Thani 509675
Last accepted form: Here

Other username + ID: 0Zero0 780482
Other user's last accepted form: Here

Cat 1: Madoushi
Permission: Here
Last bred: Here feb 20th

Cat 2: Flames
Permission: Mine

Appearance or genetics based?:
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: nope!
Items using: Hourglass for Madoushi If needed

Allow for random NR edits?: Yes!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: Yes!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: N/A

He stepped down into pandora, the very ground beneath his feet trembling with every step he took. It was a barren landscape, with only a single, large tree off in the distance.
As he approached a small, green and pink kit lay at the base of it, leaves littering her furr.
A voice spoke out in his mind
“Harvey. Take care of her, Alador.”

Together, over the years the two of them would shape the landscape, pulling trees up from the ground to create forests. Levelling the land to create the sea and raising other parts up to create the mountains. It was as much Pandora’s creation as it was theirs.
Alador was stern and focused, keeping Harvey in check until she came to an age where she could handle the world on her own.

They were the first two, Followed by Anima.
And they were close for a long time, until Alador was called to the northern area by a mysterious voice. The same one he had heard when he first came upon Harvey. He believed it to be Pandora. And so he ventured out, past the Darkened woods and beyond the Mountain the Phoenix god called her home. What he would find there, beyond the areas they have touched, would surprise him.

A dying Pandora lay at the base of a tree, a different one than that harvey was pulled from when she was created.
Her long, lanky body covered in dark black furr was slumped to the ground. She was unconcious. Aladaor stayed for a long time, looking after her dying body, trying his best to help her get better, but all seemed to fail. He knew he needed to venture further than this to find a remedy, anything to help his "Mother god" get better.

Alador is the God of the earth, and becomes Pandora's Guide after she is nursed to health. He will eventually be the one to lead her back through the Darkened Forest and to Anima's tower to confront him and take him on.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emeraldviper and Feathernote

Postby Echo Revna » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:26 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: Echo Revna + 817006
Last accepted form: [urlhttps://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4566184&p=144812355&hilit=Echo+Raven#p144812355]here[/url]

Cat 1: Emeraldviper

Cat 2: Feathernote

Appearance or genetics based?: artist choice
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: artist choice
Items using: n/a

If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: n/a

I'll be honest and say I really don't have much lore anymore, except all of my adopted cats are reborn into a different world and they have powers, these kittens would be the first babies of two of my newest cats and would likely have powers related to animals or flight.
Echo Revna

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:28 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: Timid-Decidueye+ 1086076
Last accepted form: Never bred

Cat 1: Tawnystar
Permission: Self-owned
Last bred: Never

Cat 2: Red Robin
Permission: Self-owned
Last bred: Never bred

Appearance or genetics based?: Artist's choice!
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: Artist's choice!

Allow for random NR edits?: yep!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: double yip!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: nuh uh!

They had only ever been a fling. Nothing more. Just two kittypets who'd met on adventures outside. Well.. that is until Red Robin made the impulsive decision to move into the clan with Tawnystar, just to be there as a father for the kittens that Tawnystar had told him about. He'd warned Red Robin about the decision being impulsive, she knew how much he loved being in the comfort of his home, and of course, she felt a little bad.

"I told you, Roo, you didn't have to leave your home-"

"Nonsense, the lovely hairballs can't have a proper childhood without both parents around." He quipped, though he'd moved not just for the kits, but for Tawnystar as well. He'd slowly started falling in love with her the more time he spent in the clan with him, and he knew that he made the right choice in moving. While he did miss his home from time-to-time, he was just glad to be there with her.
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:42 am

CupidCola wrote:I want some kittens!
Artist:Feverrr

Username + ID:CupidCola 670964
Last accepted form: Here

Other username + ID:Wretched.Felidae + 810686
Other user's last accepted form: Here

Cat 1: HoneyBlaze
Permission: Owned by self

Cat 2: Volund
Permission: Here
Last bred: N/a

Appearance or genetics based?: Artist Choice
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: N/A
Items using: N/a

Allow for random NR edits?: Yes
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: Yes
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?: Yes

OOC COUPLE so ill be writing about my cat, HoneyBlaze, and the potential kit. Im reworking my clan lore atm!

It wasn't everyday Demigod's were born. A love between a cat and a god created this unique, young being. HoneyBlaze looked at her kit, who bounded around and play-fought with the other kits in the nursery.

She mewed for her kit, who came running over. Tumbling over their own paws in the process and rolling into her.
"Hi, mom!"The kit mewed, looking up at their mother with the silliest of faces.

As HoneyBlaze gazed upon the kit, she remembered the medicine cats word. This kit was part of a great prophecy that would take place in the years to come. They would have to make a decision that would make or break the clan itself. Such a heavy destiny for such a small little thing.

The medicine cats words were vivid in her mind, playing on repeat. "Your kit will be one of the ages. They're destined to either do great things...or things one never speaks of. Much is the fate of a demigod." (168)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whovian5EVA » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:31 am

I want some kittens!

Username + ID: Whovian5eva
Last accepted form: February 2024

Cat 1: Midnight
Permission: Owned by me!
Last bred: Never bred!

Cat 2: Goldenhour
Permission: NPC <3

Appearance or genetics based?: Up to you!!
Would you like apprentice references for your litter?: Up to you!!
Items using:Stars Blessing (But only if you feel up for doing 3 kits)

Allow for random NR edits?: Up to you!!
Roll for chance at random myth edit?: Yes Please!!
If this litter has more than one user involved, will you be splitting the litter?:Just me in this one!!

Born as the children of gods, spiritual energy flows through their veins. Each found by a different clan, they will grow as any regular kit would. Until the spirit world starts calling to them. At last when their magic flourishes, they will find themselves reuniting with their parents. The journey there is clouded by many smaller conflict's, and they each have to find each other and unite before they will finally be able to reunite with their parents.

The Stars NPCs in my lore, are regular cats that somehow found their way into the spirit worlds, and now walk among worlds. Goldenhour in particular fell in love with Midnight, the deity of growth from hardship. Thinking that they could raise a family in the spirit worlds, but her non spirit dna meant that the kits were still too normal to survive in the spirit realm.

145 words

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery