xx Viper's Bite Adoption Center xx Open!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

xx Viper's Bite Adoption Center xx Open!!

Postby Viiperfang » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:53 am

The clouds roil overhead, dark, gray, and heavy. You steadily avoid the puddles that pool on the dull sidewalk, dancing from puddle to puddle with unhurried footsteps. You're downtown, an area you haven't really been to before. It's a shame that the day you decided to explore the hidden treasures of the area is the day it decided to rain. Oh well, it's been holding off for a couple hours now, and you swear you've seen the sun peak it's bright face between the clouds occasionally. Despite the weather, most of the stores you've passed have been open, and you've ducked inside and looked around for a while before buying something or leaving.

A drop of rain hits your nose, and you bundle your coat closer to your chest, flipping your hood up to protect you a bit from the rain you know is about to start. Great. Why didn't you bring an umbrella? Just as the skies open up and the rain pours with a vengeance, you stumble across a strange building you had no idea was here. With a drab outside and basically nothing to show what it is, all you can spy is a sign that says "Viper's Bite Adoption Center".

You enter.

The interior tells you even less about the building. You're in some sort of sitting room, with comfortable looking chairs to your right and a desk to your left. The desk is empty but you head over anyway, eyes scanning around the room once again. You notice a heavy looking wooden door, and—other than the entrance—it's the only doorway you can see. Someone backs through it, yelling something behind them. You hear laughter and the person shakes their head with an eye roll, turning your way and freezing when they see you. They wear a uniform with the place's name on pocket.

"Oh, hi! I didn't hear you come in! Can I help you?"

You say you were just ducking in to avoid the rain, but ask what the place is anyway, and the worker's eyes light up. "I'm so glad you asked! I know there isn't much out side, we just moved into the building and we're working on making it more unique, but we're an adoption center. We have some creatures, big and small, that are waiting for homes, good homes. They're completely free."

You've been wanting a friend. You say as much in an offhand comment, and the worker smiles.

"Follow me."

[ Welcome ] [ Rules ] [ Donations ] [ Forms ] [ Staff ] [ Affiliates ]
Last edited by Viiperfang on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx Rules xx

Postby Viiperfang » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:53 am

Image Please realize that these adopts are free. I will never accept any payment (USD, CS, or otherwise) for any of these, ever.
Image Do not sell any ocs you get from this center, unless you add additional art/lore/writing/etc.
Image If someone gets a character before you, I expect you to not harass, contact, or otherwise guilt trip them. All characters are FCFS.
Image As of right now, you are limited to 1 character a week.
- Users who donate at least 3 characters can get up to 1 extra character a week.
- If an adoption fails for whatever reason, you do not have to wait a week and can adopt again immediately.
Image Follow all of CS' rules, and be kind and patient with me and any other users within the thread.

Last edited by Viiperfang on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:50 am, edited 8 times in total.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx Donations xx

Postby Viiperfang » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:54 am

A big, big, big thank you to anyone and everyone who donated! I wouldn't be able to run this without all of you.

Donators
None Yet :'c

How do I donate?
PM me here or DM me on Toyhouse with characters, or fill out the form and post it in the thread and the characters will be added to the group! You can either transfer the characters directly—please let me know before hand!—or I can upload them myself with the proper credit.

Last edited by Viiperfang on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:50 am, edited 7 times in total.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx Forms xx

Postby Viiperfang » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:54 am

Adoption Form:
Code: Select all
[size=85]x I'd like to adopt! x
Username -
Toyhouse -
Character -[/size]

Donation Form:
Code: Select all
[size=85]x I'd like to donate x
Username -
Toyhouse/Source -
Character(s) -[/size]

Last edited by Viiperfang on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx Staff and Warnings xx

Postby Viiperfang » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:55 am

[ Founder ]
Viiperfang

[ Warnings ]
None :3

[ Bans ]
None :3

Last edited by Viiperfang on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx Affiliates and Credits xx

Postby Viiperfang » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:56 am

Character Rehab Center run by Nyarlathotep|Nathan. || Go check out that center as well! Lots of cute ocs available and constantly getting more.

Pixel Credits
Skull and Flowers
Flower in a Bottle
Flower Bullet Point
Sprouts

Last edited by Viiperfang on Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: xx Viper's Bite Adoption Center xx Open!!

Postby Viiperfang » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:52 am

We're open for business!
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiders » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:17 pm

x I'd like to adopt! x
Username - arktos.
Toyhouse - <3
Character -thera <3
thank you sm!! she's so pretty <3
lily
any✿gemini✿pan
‎♥ ‎‎
↓ cs discord server ↓

lilyy#8008

spiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mirinae535 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:20 pm

x I'd like to adopt! x
Username - mirinae535
Toyhouse - mirinae535
Character - Sono

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viiperfang » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:37 pm

arktos. wrote:x I'd like to adopt! x
Username - arktos.
Toyhouse - <3
Character -thera <3
thank you sm!! she's so pretty <3
mirinae535 wrote:
x I'd like to adopt! x
Username - mirinae535
Toyhouse - mirinae535
Character - Sono

Both accepted and pending transfer!