Dreamland Trades

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Dreamland Trades

Postby Pheara » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:33 am

Hello and good morning/afternoon/evening my fellow Chicken Smoothie users! I'm currently looking for some fair trades. I have currently updated my wishlist to its current state that I will need to complete my monthly collection from the pass to the past. I've been absent for a few years now and my wishlist has grown large. I do have older pets that's up for some fair trades. I go by the most common trade system on CS. Order pets are worth more then current pets, so do keep that in mind. Happy trading everyone and have a fantastic day/afternoon/evening. :)

I will not trade any pets outside of my trade group. If you don't see a pet in my trade group then I don't have extra of that said pet. Do not send messages asking for locked pets. You will be ingored and if you do send a trade, it will be canceled without question.

Please do not offer pets that aren't on my wishlist. I already have that pet and I'm not looking to get extras of that pet. Thank you.

1. If I do receive items from a trade or even from the store, they will never be for trade. Please, do not ask me for them. I will cancel any trades that ask for me items.

2. I only hoard curtain pets. I will not over pay for these pets, I will edit trades if they are unfair.

Be fair when trading. No one likes to be ripped off. Remember that these pets are pixel. It's not a life or death situation that you must cheat to have these pets.

4. From reading the forums, that everyone values each pet differently. So, basically trades are always in the
eye of the beholder. Your always welcome to edit the trade or even cancel, if you don't agree and I'm will do the same.

5. On occasion me collection groups may be open. That
does not mean I'm trading them. It means that I forgot to disable the collection groups. I only have one trade group and that group name is "trades", please be sure to only choose pets in that group.

6. Be
nice and/or respectful when trading. No one will deal with rude people, no matter what the problem maybe. On occasion some people may bend their own rules for nice or respectful traders/people.

7. I
do not accept paperclip challenges. I don't want to go through 900+ pets in my trade group. If I have something you want make sure both sides of the trade has pets. Thanks :)

Before you send a suggestion for C$ as a trade, do ask before hand as either a message or a suggestion, if I have C$ currently on me. Sometimes I don't and will not be able to trade for your pets. I only pay C$ for pets and will not trade C$ for items. If you ask C$ for items I will decline that offer with a message. This will also depend on if they tier pets. Tier pets already have set prices. If you have any questions about these prices, do message me. Thank you kindly. :)

6 OMG So Common = 1C$
5 Very Common = 1C$
4 Common = 2 C$
3 Uncommon = 3 C$
1 Rare = 4C$
1 Very Rare = 5C$
[
Pheara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pheara » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:12 am

Post 1: Introduction
Post 1: Rules
Post 1: C$ Prices
Post 2: Index
Post 3: Pets Up For Trade
Post 4: Pets I'm Seeking
Post 5: Items I'm Seeking
Post 6: Hoarding Pets
Pheara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pheara » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:23 am

These are pets that are either store pets older, new or tier pets that are worth more than normal pets. Do keep in mind that these pets are worth more and only fair trades for them. If the trade aren't fair when you send them I'm willing edit the trade to make them fair. If I can't find pets that equal their value I will let you know. I prefer quality over quantity but willing to work out a deal, only if I can.

Pheara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pheara » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:33 am

I'm currently seeking these pets to complete my collection. I'm a few pets away from 100% completing my collection for that month. Please help me complete that monthly collection, I would appreciate it so much. Thank you kindly. :)

September 2019

October 2019
Pheara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pheara » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:50 am

I'm currently seeking these items to complete my collection. I'm a few items away from 100% completing my collection for that month. Please help me complete that monthly collection, I would appreciate it so much. Thank you kindly. :)

Halloween 2019
Pheara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pheara » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:02 pm

These are the pets that I would like to hoard. Some pets may be hard for me to complete since some are OMG, So Rare but it's a fun challenge to complete. It's one of those things to help keep me occupied for this game. I'm going to try and collection 1,983 of each of the pets that is listed below. If your interested in how my hoard collection is going, I have a thread here that I will be posting every single one of the hoard pets. Thank you kindly for helping me complete my hoard collection.

Hoard Pets Will Be Added Soon
Pheara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pheara » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:13 pm

Pheara

My pets