3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings -- #129

Postby ~Soul~ » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:40 am

username; dewly_noted
lion name; Vienna
lion gender; female
pride; the ambivalent
pride status; member

Last edited by ~Soul~ on Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings -- #129

Postby Cinxer » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:28 am

username; cinderpelt20
lion name; terra
lion gender; female
pride; link in sig
pride status; queen
Partners forum bloop
personality;
Terra is mischievous, willing to do pretty much anything, loves the water but hates getting it in her nose. She has gumption that never faulters just like her loyalty to those she feels she must protect. All in all she would prefer not to fight but knows its necessary at times.
Relationship; wip
Last edited by Cinxer on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:48 pm

username; dewly_noted
    lion name; Vienna
    lion gender; female
    pride; the ambivalent
    pride status; member

Partners form

personality;
    They say her heart is as cold as ice, never warmed by the rising sun as she goes about her life in quiet motions. They are right to think that Vienna is a cold person but they are wrong to think that she is beyond kindness and contemplating gentle acts. She is strong minded, self assured but also self conscious and a loner. She's as strong as glaciers made of the same cold as she, capable of carving through mountains if given enough time and devotion to her cause.
    She can be nervous, especially of her place in the tribe but does her best not to let it show to anyone but her closest friend. She isn't one to let strangers solve her problems, often acting cold or hostile to those who try to aid her, far more confident in her own abilities to solve her own problems. Outside of practical problems Vienna does struggle solving her own issues, when it comes to interpersonal issues or matters of the heart, a guiding hand is something she needs, someone to help her feel confident in her self or to understand those around her.

relationship;
    Vienna vividly remembers the smell of smoke in the air, the plumes of it that drifted off into the sky and into the nothingness of the above. Even more so she remembers the pull in the bottom of her chest, a stabbing of fear and wrong and protective instincts that made her stomach roll. One step after the other she pushed into the forest to chase that protective feeling and one foot after another she stumbled upon Domino.

That was how their relationship was formed, one split second decision to chase after an ever present feeling in her chest, like she was pulled towards him in his moment of need, convinced to save the day not out of pride or morality but simple instinct. For the life of her she can't describe what happened or why that lead them to meet that day, couldn't think of a way to describe the soul bond the two share but she is grateful for it none the less.

Where she often struggles with her sense of self Domino is surely there to show up on a moments notice, not when called, never needing to be called, simply there with a beaming sense of, what Vienna calls, right. Because he makes things alright.

The two of them couldn't be further apart, personality wise, but the they make up for the difference by perfectly balancing each other. Vienna doesn't know who she'd be without Domino to support her, treat her like she's something more than a cold loner. Before he entered her life she hadn't known what it was like to have someone look up to her, see her as strong and brave. Domino changed that, he gave her a reason to believe in herself.

Sure, she can occasionally find him irritating and she can put on a show of how unamused his way of behaving makes her but deep down she enjoys his company, the two of them making the best of friends. An unlikely set of friends, most definitely but as thick as thieves.

She's be lost to the cold of her heart without him and he'd burn those around him. Fire and ice, together they bring out the best of one another and make life tolerable. Without the other who knows what they'd become. This isn't a thought that Vienna, for one, puts much thought into, no matter the distance their soul bond ensures that they will always be there for each other.
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:27 am

This is extended till the 10th!
Now Extended to the 12th