【PROMPTS】

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 【PROMPTS】

Postby zealouzie » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:17 pm

【PROMPT REWARDS】
2019-08-31

20 EXP + 10 currency has been rewarded to:
Gilgram, Aiden, Sarenrae, Faun, Pharasma, Kalle, Parker, Rin-dayo, Noctos, Suterra, Wicke, Salem,
Karma, Bluebird, Junco, Branwen, Magnus, Fuji, Ao, Tori, Hoshi, Reilius, Mali, Maruk, Bastille, Antioch,
Orontes, Read, Brynn, Iskandar, Zulfiqar, Tsaniyya, Seeks

This experience may be divided across a founder's foraging and combat level in any way you choose
If your cat is not a founder, they are rewarded the exp to their skill!
If your cat does not gain exp, you may just reward your guild with the currency.

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jennfreckles » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:50 pm

Username: jennfreckles
Link to guild: Eternal Angels
Character used in prompt: Gale
Prompt:
I'd like to think that the gold fits both his fur and his strength. The multiple "layers" represent his metal walls.
Character used in prompt: Sabre
Prompt:
The blue represents sabre as blue is a magical color, the bright rings on the outside and center stand for protection.

┌─────────────────────────────┐
Art shop
Free sketches
Toyhou.se
Deviantart
Trello To-Do List
Discord: Jennfreckles#1862 // jennfreckles
⋙⋆⋙⭐︎⋙✦❤✦⋘⭐︎⋘⋆⋘
♌︎ - ♫ - ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - ▯ - ▯- ▯ - ▯ - ▯

└─────────────────────────────┘
jennfreckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Username: FluffyBirdie
Link to guild: Karma
Character used in prompt: Salem
Prompt: Design a mandala for your cat, and explain what it represents!
    Mandala
    Salem is angry, and like spearheads pointed in all directions, he's aggressive towards everyone, having lost faith in basic kindness. He is also harsh towards himself, turning inward and collapsing from the regret and guilt he feels.

----------------------

Username: FluffyBirdie
Link to guild: Karma
Character used in prompt: Natasha
Prompt: Design a mandala for your cat, and explain what it represents!
    Mandala
    Natasha is eager for discovery and is content, the leaves are like exploring a new forest trail, new and dangerous. She is however still on guard from her past experiences, so her inner wall is defensive, ready to lash out in self-defence where necessary.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:52 pm

Username: chase.
Link to guild: the freaks
Character used in prompt: Gus
Prompt:
Gus's mandala is very focused on his family. While he isn't around them often, as he prefers for them to stay safe in the city and as far from the more dangerous tunnels as possible, they are the most important thing in the world to him. The yellow spires stand for his husband who is his main support system. He has a tough time expressing his feelings, but his husband always seems to understand and be there for him. He is represented by the base yellow spires. The flame-like more floral patterns represent his daughter, Lizzie. She wants to be a mage in a guild, to be like her dad. She is the main reason that he runs his guild, he wants to keep inner Catalena safe so that she can have a safe life. She's the reason he's as passionate as he is. Lastly, the inner leaf-like patterns represent his son, Herb. Herb, though being the oldest child, is still the most frail. He is who Gus feels the need to protect most. He wants to make sure that Herb can live a life that he's happy and comfortable with.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enokimoon » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:47 pm

Username : s-smolbean
Link to guild : Moonwatchers' Guild
Character used in prompt : Bluebird
Prompt : Bluebird's Calm Amongst Calamity
    Young, and yet, already the leader of a guild ? Bluebird thinks sometimes, just sometimes, that she was definitely not prepared to become who she is now. She knows she has many short comings, and that her guild members have even more experience than she in many ways. After all, she's the one who decided to leave her father's guild and escape her past- which led up to her becoming the founder of her guild. This is what the wings on the outermost part of the mandala represent- her freedom. But, she's well aware that she's got room to grow. She does her best to stay calm, though she admits it's harder to do so whenever she gets excited. And she believes other cats, especially other guild leaders would see her as a naïve young kitten who asks many questions playing ' guild leader, ' but she's doing her best. Not everyone starts out perfectly capable, and even those who are make mistakes from time to time. She's thankful for the cats she's met, within her guild and also outside of it. Those that have stayed have made things so much easier for her to cope with; and those that have only passed by gave her opportunities to learn. And this is what the middle part of the mandala represents : a symbol for the relationships she's made with the cats she's met. Cats that are not related to her by blood, but bound by choice.

Character used in prompt : Magnus
Prompt : Magnus' Flare ( Flair )
    Magnus knows he is a great fighter. Remarkable and with great potential, he was marked as a prodigy. His family was well known for its fair share of powerful fighters and mages, and he had been the one in his generation that made a title for himself at a young age. Magnus may come off as snooty, boastful, or even downright narcissistic to other cats- though he is quite honorable and respectful most times. But what isn't known to others is that he developed his personality this way because he had been under a lot of pressure- being the one on a pedestal isn't always the best thing. And he brought his own confidence up as a coping mechanism. But because he had been just a kitten then, he didn't exactly know that he should have set limits as to how tall he could raise his own pride. His fiery personality combined with his amazing skills makes him a stand-out amongst other fighters, hence the mandala's shape- which is like that of a " sun ".

Character used in prompt : Junco
Prompt : Junco and the Lion
    The mandala for Junco is a representation of her fierce battle with the lion- her greatest adversary, and yet now, a garment of protection. The middle part of the figure is a sunflower, since she met and fought the greater lion in a field full of said flowers. The layer after the sunflower shows the lion's teeth, mighty, sharp, and intimidating, especially to a much smaller cat. And yet, Junco did not give up, which is why the outermost part of the mandala shows the paws of a cat with claws extended. She did not give up the fight, and in the end, she triumphed against her assailant. To this day, Junco admits that she is not sure of the reason as to why the lion attacked her; the most plausible cause would be that it was because she had wandered into his territory. But before her great battle, rumor has it that she offended a great mage... Would we come to learn of them some day ? Even Junco is not certain.

Character used in prompt : Branwen
Prompt : Branwen's Profession
    This mandala represents Branwen's business as a merchant. One who is well-respected and regarded as noble, but also feared greatly. The wing-like patterns on the end of the mandala which have a gradient from a lighter lilac to a deep and duller purple represent the two sides of her business. The lighter side is what is more known of her, since many cats see her selling various items in her market stall; while the darker side is symbolic of her profession as a hired assassin. The middle of the mandala, which has quite a bit going on represents her success- the yellow color and golden lines symbolic for the currency she earns. The fact that she's earned more money with blood on her paws than without may be disturbing, but she believes that the ones she targets are deserving of their fates.
Last edited by enokimoon on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
previously s-smolbean
here (from time to time) for vibes!! hello ^^
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【PROMPTS】

Postby Canis. » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:36 pm

Username: Canis.
      Link to guild: stonefire
      Character used in prompt: reilius
      Prompt: the untamed nature of fire, a long guarded soul
        reilius' mandala would represent his unpredictable and fiery disposition, especially the one that is portrayed on the battlefield. prickly, sharp, unwelcoming-- multiple tiers that mimic a layered image of the sun, with the core intricate and sealed away behind the exterior everyone else is forced to see.

Character used in prompt: mali
      Prompt: smothered confidence, subdued warmth
        mali's mandala would strongly represent the anxiety he is plagued with, despite his best efforts at overcoming it. it is woven like a net, weighing down the warmth and light caught in the epicenter of it all. at his heart, he is a friendly cat; warm, caring, and empathetic, but often finds himself torn between getting over the hurdle his anxiety manifests as or retreating back deeper into what is familiar. what is safe. although he claws at the net, yearns for freedom, it is at best a half hearted effort. in his heart, he does not believe he deserves to be that cat. that he deserves to be happy, unburdened by the constant illogical worry.

Character used in prompt: maruk
      Prompt: solemn memory, the emptiness of grief
        maruk would find that his mandala is bordered by an image that could mimic the head of a steer, the rest of the design weaving inward until it is met by sharp spikes and a core which is protected by both thick encompassing walls and netting, only for the core itself to be left empty and void. it represents his inability to forget, and his inability to cope with his loss in a healthy manner; his grief dominating him and causing him to throw up defenses to deter those around him from getting close.

Character used in prompt: fisi
      Prompt: the sharp edge of war, an uncertain purpose
        the core of fisi's mandala is sharp and distinct, bristling but immovable. it branches out into blade-like patterns similar to the tips of an ornate blade, intricate and deadly, while the actual exterior lacks the distinctiveness that spreads out from within. fisi is a terrifying force to be reckoned with, and it is almost a shock that they are a forager instead of a fighter or mage. they come from a line of cut-throats and barbarians, and it is evident in the way they wield their unfathomably large battleaxe, but.. they can't be quite sure that is what they want to be. that their purpose should be handed down to them by those who came before, by what those around them only want to see. they feel like they could be so much more, and yet..
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

canis they / them simply, a creature

now you're moving on and you say you're alone
suspicious that this string is moving your bones
we are the fire, we see how they run
see how they run, lift me higher, let me look at the sun
look at the sun and once i hear them clearly, say
who are you, really?

𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 arpg the firelight guild who are you, really?

art © fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:33 am

Username: Sylvexi
Link to guild: The Wisteria Forest
Character used in prompt: Fuji
Prompt: Her mandala is really simple, but has meaning to it. It represents her wish to continue to improve, no matter what. The 'petals' grow upon each other, becoming bigger and more improved after time.

Character used in prompt: Ao
Prompt: Ao's mandala is slightly more intricate, and it represents how she loves to make things look prettier or fancier. The outside is less detailed, while the inside has more lines and detail.

Character used in prompt: Tori
Prompt: Tori imagines the sun to look somewhat like this mandala. He wants to see the real sun one day, but doesn't know when. He sure hopes the sun looks like that.

Character used in prompt: Hoshi
Prompt: Hoshi is as slippery as a snake, and indifferent to everything. This mandala represents that.

Character used in prompt: Kinu
Prompt: Kinu's magic comes out in sharp bursts, like crystals, which is represented by her mandela. She doesn't have complete control over it yet, but it's still powerful.

Character used in prompt: Kawauso
Prompt: Kawauso's mandala sort of resembles a starfish or sand dollar, and it shows his passion for collecting seashells and things related to the sea.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:45 am

Username: Placebo
Link to guild: The Ryft
Character used in prompt: Antioch (x)
Prompt:
    Antioch's mandala feels... chaotic. Haphazardly finished and constructed, in a sense; With a veneer of calm masking a complicated interior, it takes quite a bit of time for others to get past the webs and near impenetrable barriers he's erected around his hopeful, complex, fragile heart. He'll commend you for trying; it's not easy for him to let others in. (version 2)

Character used in prompt: Orontes (Hama)
Prompt:
    Hama's mandala reflects his adoration for all things gold, and yellow, and happy. The string of gold represents the bandanna he wears almost religiously, and the paper crane look-alikes represent his (oddly organized) childlike creativity. His center demonstrates how much of an unused instrument he truly is, and how much talent he can manifest; pluck his strings in the right way, and he'll sing the most awe-inspiring songs for you and show you what he can do.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me