Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Is It Getting Hot Out Here Or Is It Just Me? by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Is It Getting Hot Out Here Or Is It Just Me?

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:46 am

I FINALLY DREW GHIRAHIM AND ZUNA!! I haven't drawn them together since... *checks my gallery* VALENTINE'S DAY? o.o That is... wrong on so many levels. I LOVE THESE GUYS SO MUCHHHH. ;-;

But anywayyy, yes! I drew my darling Zuna girl with her *wiggles eyebrows* friend, Ghirahim. And since it's summer time, they are rocking summer clothes instead of their usual. So, I was boring and they have boring clothes but shush. XD Also, I need to figure out how short Zuna is when standing next to Ghirahim... it seems to change all the time and isn't quite how I pictured... yet it is? I don't know... Zuna is pretty short and Ghirahim's pretty tall so... I NEED TO WORK ON DRAWING PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT HEIGHTS. XD

I started this piece on my dad's laptop since I was using it and the computer I usually use was getting, well, used by my sister. I felt like drawing even though I HATE drawing on my dad's laptop cuz the colors are funky and the screen hurts my eyes. But whatever, I sketched the line art with the pen tool (I NEVER DO THAT. It felt so wrong not using the pencil tool!!) Then I tried coloring but wowzers, my eyes started hurting as I struggled to use the right colors. Everything looked bad so I saved it and decided I'd work on it later. I guess today was that day! ^-^ I'm really happy with how this looks, actually? I started out hating it but now... I kind of like it!

I'm really enjoying summer and I think Zuna and Ghirahim need to enjoy the heat too. <3 Could be heat from the warm summer sun or could be heat from embarrassment and blushing. c: *sighs and smiles* They are so awkward and cute. XD

The timer is off by a bit (I took too much time on this...), I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! Zuna is my OC so please don't steal her either! Ghirahim belongs to Nintendo!

All comments and likes are appreciated! Have a great day. <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Is It Getting Hot Out Here Or Is It Just Me?

Postby paperjack. » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:22 am

Ah, I'm enjoying summer as well! Very cute x) !! ♥ Ghirahim is a tall boy.
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:10 pm

They were enjoying the heat, huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And I know the feeling too well, of starting out hating a drawing and then halfway through being like: "Huh, this is actually fairly decent!" I love the lighting c:
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:01 am

paperjack. wrote:
    Ah, I'm enjoying summer as well! Very cute x) !! ♥ Ghirahim is a tall boy.

Oh good, I'm glad! <3 Summer is wonderful, I love it! And yessss, he's a very tall and precious boy. <3

~Teya~ wrote:They were enjoying the heat, huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And I know the feeling too well, of starting out hating a drawing and then halfway through being like: "Huh, this is actually fairly decent!" I love the lighting c:

Haha! That almost made me laugh out loud, which is impressive cuz I hardly ever laugh at things I read. XDD
Ahh, really? It's good to know others go through the same "hate to love" thing! And ahhh, thank you, you're so kind. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me