Re: Kalon #1350 -- Nekomata

Postby Purplefleur » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:50 am

FOR NOW , IM HAVING 432 WORDS !
Name:Flaming wispers

START:Flaming wispers walked arround the dark forests of loneliness every single night , because she felt lonely . She was abandoned.
Every night , the moon was rising and she walked to the dark forest to find her peace. She was always lonely and she felt always alone . She wanted a friend , or a family for her to love her.But she didnt need it , she was fine , but lonely. One night , the stars were wispering something else. The moon was singing a different haunting melody and the tree leafs was dancing differently at the wind .When she walked through , she felt a little petting on all over her body . She walked through the Dead blue oaks and layed down .She wispered a melody with the following words

~the night is dark,The moon shines back
and everyones have someone to talk...
even the stars , talk to the sky
and the flowers to the butterflys
But I,I,I need a person too
But I,I,I cant find one to...
talk with me ~

She stopped because a golden tear fell from her glowing yellow eye. She clear it off quickly to show braveness , but another one sneaked out of her eye.She started crying under the blue trees.
-Are you ok darling?
Flaming wispers shoked and jumped as high as she could.She turned arround and she saw a kalon spirit watching her happily . She was yellow-ish with blue-black
-Who are you and what are you doing there?
-Im Kalinda, Protector of the forest.Who are you?
-Im Flaming wispers . I come here every night , Why did you noticed me for first time?

Kalinda closed her eyes
-Well flaming wispers, Its the first time i visit the blue oaks for a very long time,the forest is gigantic!But i have to warn you that there is a monster with red claws and one eye,One monster with five arms.Its coming to the blue oaks so you mustnt come back! you have to come back in a month , when it will be gone and destroyed whatever he wanted , not you.
-I cant ! this is the place i spend every single night ! i cant let him destroy it ! I will fight him back !

Kalida opened her eyes so big , and said
- Its very dangerous ! You have to stay to your home !You have no idea how dangerous he is.
-I will fight for this place because.... its my home... if this place will be destoryed i will have no home!

Silence was now between them two , when a howl came from far way.
- Why did he came so quick?
-Who came?
-The monster ! I thought he would come tommorow!He is here now!

Flaming Wispers was'nt Scared of it.
-Idc ! I will fight him !
-Go go go as long as you have time!
-I stay !
☮️I Help Against bullying!☮️You can too!☮️

┌─────────┐

Imagexx

└─────────┘

x Image
x .................................................
xxxx Hello ! im Purplefleur , A girl that loves
xxxx Pegasi :) My current fandom is MLP and
xxxx I am open for trades , paperclips etc :)
xxxx I believe in Jesus Christ ,I'm not afraid to admit it.
xxxxx find me - link - link - link - link - link - ©
x .................................................
x THAT✿REPRESENTS✿M A G I C✿AND✿DI V I N E

▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
Purplefleur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:00 am

reserve !!
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:21 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname; Hide
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname meaning/origin;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx“Superior”/Japanese
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgender; Female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbreeding gender; Female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbirthday/sign;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOctober 29/Scorpio
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxquick personality;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEmpathetic, compassionate,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpowerful, loyal, wise

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛xxxxxxxxxxx

Like some Nekomatas, Hide started out domesticated. She was often sold or traded off between owners because
of her extravagantly long hair, glowing features, gorgeous markings- and most of all, her beautiful shines, shaped
like a golden heart with flickering golden flames beneath it. Hide was given her name because she seemed superior
to all of the other Kalons in the area, and her first owner wanted all to understand that. However, Hide’s first owner
realized that they could earn quite a lot from selling her off. He didn’t like to interact with her anyway, and saw
Hide as more of a decoration than a loving creature. Later that month they sold her off to the highest bidder- and
then she had a new owner. Hide was delighted, thinking she would be loved and cared for, but this owner kept her
in a measly cardboard box, only letting her out once in a while to show her off to visitors. She was a caring Kal, her
forgiveness knowing no bounds. Her patience, however, was limited. She was sold off, and years went by. She
had been living in the worst conditions for nearly her entire life, and she was through with it. Nearly 6 years after
being sold by her first owner, she noticed that her tail had begun to split. Very slowly, and over a long period of time,
her tail was split in two through half of it. On that day, she knew it was finished. She felt a new power in her chest. A
new, powerful feeling that she knew, somehow, would never leave her. She had grown a lot over the years, and was
about the size of an Ocelot or Serval. Her current owner had visitors nearly every day, and new bidders, but this
owner was waiting. This was the day she struck. When her owner’s visitors had settled in the living room on a
large white couch, she laid beside them, tails swinging and a purr so loud that their wine glasses vibrated. The
owner was delighted, for Hide had never been this friendly with visitors. It was at this moment that she struck.
Leaping off of the comfortable couch, she grabbed her owner’s neck with her sharpened claws, biting them so hard
that her tooth, supported only by weakened gums from the hideous treatment of her body, ripped out of her mouth
and lodged itself in their back. They shrieked in agony along with the terrified and shocked squeals of their visitors. She
eyed the visitors, who were frozen with absolute, pure terror. She barreled through one of the large windows and
sprinted for the nearby hilly region. Her tail, along with her shine, had been broken in two. She no longer valued
humans, for they had no love in their hearts. After about a year, she finally could not keep the grudge that she had
held for so long against humans. With a new joy in her life, she returned to the lively world of humans. She
could sense the love in some of their lives, the loneliness, the spite, the selfishness, and even the desperate need of a
companion. She felt powerful, yet calmed, walking through the crowd as others stared and gaped and pointed. She
was at peace, finally. She spent nights with various humans and their families, observing them as they fed her and
showered her with love- until she finally knew what pure, true love was. (578/800)

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by JulieMew1010 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:16 am, edited 8 times in total.
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:22 pm

MArk
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#1350 -- nekomata

Postby hellb0und » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:41 am

┌─────
        "they think i'm

crazy but they

don't know the

feeling. they're

all around me,

circling like vul

tures. they wan

na break me ─ !!"

PROMPT //

└─────
        ──────┐

NAME mistique ─
        meaning
        "air of mystery"

GENDER female

BIRTHDATE decem
        ber twelth, belo
        ngs to the sagitt
        arius zodiac

USERNAME infer
        no,

PERSONALITY curio
        us, protective, di
        sobedient, heads
        trong, mysterious

──────┘
Last edited by hellb0und on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pepper333 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:27 am

[Name// Kikai Caldera]
[Gender// Femalexxx.]

In my youth, I was no different than any other cat. I enjoyed a nice nap in the sun, watching birds, but, I enjoyed the company of old miss Margery May the most. She was a sweet, kind person, with gentle hands and a gentle heart. She took me in as a kitten, and raised me for many a year. Unfortunately, the townsfolk were not as kind. "Cats are back Luck Margery" "look at the mangy thing!" "You'll bring ruin to us all Margery!" Miss May ignored them, and I made sure to stay out of their way, but that didn't stop the intermittent insults at poor Miss May. But, we were happy together, it just was Miss May and I, she had not married and had no children of her own. Our lives intertwined in a happy harmony until that fateful year. The grass was the first to go. Instead of lush green fields for me to romp in, the grass snapped and cracked when I placed my paws upon it. Then, It was the crops, the little seedlings that had grown so readily over the summer had withered beneath the harsh glaring sun. And, of course, they blamed me. The villagers complaining to Miss May increased exponentially, and they became more violent. Eventually, she became worried for my safety, for I had suffered a nasty kick to my ribs when I had ventured out to the pond to drink. She encouraged me to stay inside, but I didn't, I was hungry and wanted to hunt. I regret going after that mouse every day, but nothing can be done about it now. As I crept closer and closer to my prey, I didn't realize that I was the prey. "Gotcha!" A nasty voice snarled in my ear as it yanked me into the air and then stuffed me in a bag. My Yowls and cries were heard by Miss May, and she hobbled over to my rescue. All I could see, feel, and smell was burlap and all I could hear was the fading voice of Miss May as my kidnapper ran away. Then, my kidnapper stopped and then I felt the bag lurch around me. I felt myself falling, falling, falling and then the bag slipped off me just to reveal a distraught and grief stricken Miss May peering over the edge, and a man right behind her, arms pushing outward into a shove, I yowled a warning but I didn't reach her in time. Miss May was falling now too. Then I hit the water and everything went dark.

I woke up on the riverbank, the recent events swirling in my mind and a pit of anxiety in my gut. Where was Miss May? I looked around and tried to focus my eyes, but I knew, I knew she couldn't swim, I knew she was elderly, and I knew that she was gone. As My cry of grief split the air, I felt myself transforming, growing larger. A sharp pain pierced the end of my tail and then lessened, a mane of white fur grew around my head while my fur darkened from grey to black, claws lengthened and sharpened, and I felt like I was made out of fire. He will pay for what he has done

They were right, I did bring bad luck...

There was nothing left of the village after that day, nothing but ashes, eventually the sands covered it up, and it became known as the Karakum Desert, the "black sand desert" I wander this land now, punishing myself for my misdeeds, and avoiding those who I could harm. I have never felt the rage like that ever resurface, but I am haunted by what I have done. I only hope to eventually atone for this and join Miss May in the afterlife, but I cannot do that without leaving here, my sanctuary, my prison. I have started helping out a nearby village, chasing the predators away from their livestock, Keeping the watch fires lit, but I have a long way to go before I feel good again, feel love again.

Hello, I'm pepper333! But feel free to call me
Pepper, Pep, or pretty much anything! My trades
and messages are always open!

XanjeDeviantartFree pets!!!

pepper333

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:57 am

Mark
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:10 pm

███
███

─ ────
猫股
──── ─
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

─── ─
猫股
─ ───
███
███
┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐

kintsukuroi
The Japanese fill
broken pottery
with gold because
they have an
understanding that
the piece is more
beautiful having
been broken

└ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘
░░███░░
┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐

they left before the
dawn overlapped
the sky -
how first they
stopped to conjure
one last sight
Us together
in a bubble
floating toward a
needle
a second stolen
turning back
before the
blossoms.

└ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘
░░███░░
┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐

The full moon
breaks the blanket
of black and stars
sweep the sky
illuminating
the lonely dawn
layout credit <333

└ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘
░░
██
██
██
██
██
██

── ─

─ ──
██
██
██
██
██
██
░░
text here the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Every single kalon who lived in Myanpa knows about the legend, young one, of the dark shadow who
circles our little country - if it could be called that. Myanpa was and is a small island off the coast of
Asia, the population only reaching about 4000 kalons, although it was a popular tourist attraction.
Myanpa's waters were incredibly unique, with half of the surrounding tides being light, and the other
half being dark. However, many years ago, the darkness was said to have engulfed the light, only
receding once a month under the full moon's glow. This was thanks to a dark, cat-like kalon who
prowled in the dead of night. It was said that anyone who sees the glowing yellow of Miyako would
never be seen again, which kept the kalons of Myanpa safely inside their houses each and every night.

Miyako was said to be a mixed spirit, a single tailed, black cat who's body glowed with an eerie
yellow light and whose claws were sharper than the sharpest of blades, wielded by the guardians.
Miyako's body was covered with black eyes and could see through the dark with fire like none
had ever seen before. Miyako was made up of two separate beings, Mei - the dark - and
Akiko - the light. The two worked both together and apart but were never seen separated.

The citizens of Myanpa would leave offerings every full moon to Miyako, to sooth the spirit and
bring the blessings upon them.
However, one night, a great storm was brought upon Myanpa. The streets became crowded with
kalons, cowering outside and inside their houses, staring at the sky. Lighting forked from the
rolling clouds, scorching trees and buildings. Fear filled the air more than the rain battering the
civilians.

Suddenly, all the lightning seemed to gather in one cloud. It ripped the air in two, shooting at
speeds barely visible to the naked eye. But as it snaked its way to the ground, a dark figure
launched itself off of a roof, yellow markings gleaming in the night. The crowds watched as
Miyako, snarling, leaped through the air and collided head-on with the lightning. As Miyako
hurtled to the ground, the thunder soothed, the rain lessened, and the smoldering lump of fur
lay in a small crater. A circle was formed, silent, wondering if the guardian and destroyer had been-
movement. Eyes as yellow as the lightning previous opened and the markings began to glow, but
this light was not malicious like it previously was. Miyako rose, their newly forked tail snapping
through the air, leaving small droplets of glowing light in its wake. And as the clouds parted to
reveal the moon, still softly glowing, Miyako turned their head to face it, at peace. No longer
did Mei and Akiko have to work against each other - they were one, different as could be but
branching from the same stem, just like Miyako's tail.

This is the legend of Miyako, young one, and this is why we leave the broken pots out every
year. They're filled with gold - it's a tradition, to show Miyako that the broken piece is
just as beautiful as the whole vase, possibly even more so, as every piece of pottery has a
story to tell.[545 words]
text here the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
────────────────────────────────────────────
Their name is Miyako, a cat-like kalon deity
who lives on the peaceful island of
Myanpa as their guardian
Non in amore,
sed amo vos tamen

────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Too big to put on the form
Last edited by Coco Bunny on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TomBoyCOOLCH13 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:44 am

Username: TomBoyCOOLCH13
Name for Kalon: Gomi (meaning garbage in japanese)
Gender of Kalon: Female
Story:
Once there was a stray cat mother who gave birth to a small litter of adorable kittens. There was a tabby, a calico and the runt of the litter, a black cat. Luckily the mother was friends with a family in the village that took her kittens into town for adoptions. The three kittens played in the sun in their adoption box just waiting for someone to walk by and take them home. The first to be picked was the tabby who went home with a little girl that fell in love with him the moment she saw him, then the calico was picked up by a young wealthy couple in the village. Now there was only the small black cat. Villagers passed the box, saw the black kitten, then turned and walked away. The villagers were superstitious and did not wish to invite a bringer of bad luck into their homes. She stayed in the box alone for a few days just hoping to be chosen.. but she never was. Eventually, she had to leave the box because she was in desperate need of food. She tried to beg at people's doors at night but all the people in the village shunned her. They would throw trash at her and chased her away from their homes shouting, "Bad omen! Bad fortune!" whenever she was begging at someone's door. This had earned her the name Gomi. Now beaten, abused, and hated she was forced into the darkest corners of the village. For almost 3 days she had gone without eating a proper meal. She was twitchy and starving and oh so twisted with thoughts of hatred and revenge. Then one night as she was digging through the trash of an old man's house, she heard the old man struggling and knocking things over, then a hard thud to the ground. She peeked in through the open window to see the man on the floor face down and killed by a heart attack. She came down to the man to check on him and confirm he was dead. She was about to try and get someone's attention but then she remembered that this was the man that threw hot embers and ashes at her and would throw rocks at her until she left his sight. She stared down at the man's lifeless body with a gruesome smile that grew into a twisted laugh. Then the hunger pains hit her hard. She groaned in pain then looked back at the body. She smirked and walked up to the corpse and then violently bit into his neck and began tearing strips of flesh away from the body. Her ravenous hunger for food and revenge drove her to even eating parts of bone. She'd done it. Her black fur was drenched in blood, her maw had a grin stretched across it and her eyes began to glow yellow as she was consumed by a yellowish flame. She laughed and contorted in the blood as her tail began to split. She was riving in pain as her body grew and forced her teeth to come in longer, sharper, bigger. And her claws extended to the point where she no longer could retract them. And finally, her tail slipt and the tip of her tails burst with a flame that glowed brightly with yellow. With all the sounds coming from the house a villager came to see what was the matter. When he looked in from the open window he fell back and screamed "Monster! Demon!". He screamed for help from the other villagers and ran from the house in horror. Gomi laughed and chased the man. She hunted him down and forced him into the forest and into the hills. She had him cornered as she loomed over him on her hind legs, easily standing two or three feet above his height, he screamed in agony as she pounced. His tortured cries echoed down the mountains and reverberated through the village. The villagers were scared but stood at the edge of the forest with torches and weapons. They forced her deep into the forest and mountains away from their village. They built fences and always had a guard every night to protect the village. Many years had passed and there is a tale of Gomi the nekomata and the bloodlust she still possesses to this day. This story is told to children of the village to keep them from straying from the village and staying up too late, but there are some still in the village that knows the awful truth to this tale. And there are some that claim Gomi has long left the mountains and now is disguised as a fragile old woman wondering from town to town and choosing her next meals.
TomBoyCOOLCH13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rissyy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:44 am

Name. Kaneko Gin Gender. Female Username. Rain Pill

[623/800]
"Good ol' lord Ebisu, EhY?" She whispered with her Cheshire grin as she checked her list
of 'victims'. Kaneko turned around to face the tall, gold-rimmed mirror stood behind her and
scanned over herself "perfect." She purred. After nodding to herself, throwing up a thumbs up
and making her way through her spoils of stolen celestial goods, she flung open her vault door.
"This'll be fun!" she laughed before stalking off into the night.

Kaneko swiftly and stealthily made her way around the shrine, evading open areas where she'd
surely be seen. She suddenly came to a stop on top of what she assumed would be the storage
shed. Scanning her eyes around the grounds, she sighed. "Very unpopulated for a sunday..." she
muttered to herself before making her way into the heart of the shrine, Weaving through big wooden
pillars and sticking to the shadows until she found a fairly sized room with mats and a statue at the front.
The sweet smell of incense filled the air and the song of wind chimes placed around the buildings
danced through the breeze.

She was greeted by a silence as she stalked in. Quietly walking into the middle of the grand room
she checked her surroundings before turning her attention to her objective. The newest addition to
her hoard of treasures.There, below her feet, lay a huge fishing rod with great fish and waves carved
into it and flecks of gold scattered throughout. Just as Kaneko was about to snatch the great rod up
and scram, a warm howl of laughter came behind her. "well.. I suppose it was to be expected" A
deep voice boomed.Kaneko's head snapped towards the voice "Ebisu" She scoffed. There stood
a tall man wearing a tall hat and dark coloured kimono with a big redfish embroidered onto the collar.
Kaneko turned around to fully face him "Greetings, Little mouse." He laughed once more "It's been
much too long, Kaneko Gin." His aged face wrinkled "What are you up to?". She didn't say anything
while slowly grabbing at the air behind her in an attempt to take the fishing rod, The god of wealth
smirked at her "Seems you've taken my bait" he said as the fishing rod appeared in his hands.
"Huh?" Kaneko looked behind her then back at him "I-you-that" she pointed at it before shaking
her head then growling to herself. "What a ghastly noise" Ebisu muttered before suddenly
appearing behind her, Grasping onto her tail and hooking it at the end on the fishing rod. He
reeled her up so she was upside down, hanging from her tail. "W-what are you doing?" Kaneko
Squirmed. She didn't feel any pain but she could feel the hook there "Do come again" Ebisu
smiled down at her before he stepped back, getting into a casting position. "No! wai-!" Before
the thief could object to what he was about to do she was cast into the air and was soon
flying into her door, blasting through it.

A small piece of parchment fell onto her face, she lifted it above her to read it.

"I have punished you in a way I thought fitting.
However, I do think you might enjoy it as you're quite a greedy kitten.
Please do come again, mouse.
Ps. Better luck next time on the fishing rod!"

"what?" Kaneko whispered as she scrambled up, brushing herself off. As she stood up
and looked in the mirror she saw the most infuriating thing. "EBISUUU!" She screamed
as she examined her poor tail "I'll GET YOU FOR THIS!" she shouted, still holding onto her
tail. It had split into two, right from where the hook of the fishing rod was. Justice had to
be served.

Last edited by Rissyy on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:21 am, edited 11 times in total.
₊˚.⋆ Rissyy | She ˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ kals | Adult ₊˚.⋆
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me