| | RVEC Advertising Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: | | RVEC Advertising Thread | |

Postby Albino_ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:22 am

I'm gonna be switching to standardbred only now so in selling my whole herd

I'm A Surviver is up for same at 3400c

Over the River is up for sale at 3400c

Calling The Shots is up for sale at 5500c. Would excel in Hunters and is a warmblood

All The Lost Monsters is up for sale for 2900c

to the land beyond is up for sale at 5500c.

Calling you the monster is up for sale at 2900c.

We are all together is up for sale at 3400c. She would excel in dressage!

MVS Calling All The Monsters is up for sale at 3700c

All the Way is up for sale at 3600c

List On A Trail is up for sale at 3700c

In The Woods is up for sale at 4500c

Pm me of you would like to purchase one or more horses
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:30 am

HUNTER+REINING PROSPECT WARMBLOOD MARE FOR SALE
Presented now for a best offer sale from Cavallo Combined Training is Westphalian mare Song In My Soul. Song is a rescue, confisticated from a vacant feedlot. She has since been trained and made herself a strong competitor in both reining and hunters. This mare stands a whopping 17.1 hands high, with a light bay coat and bold white markings. She has excellent character stats and a level attitude. Song is registered in the WBSH Registry as “Cavallo Heartsong” as a Westphalian and is approved to produce most notable hunter breeds. Currently she is 13 years old, having one year of show experience with a third place in the hunter ring under her belt.. Please contact Cavallo with any offers.
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Wed May 24, 2017 8:32 am

For Sale!

Brumby River Ranch is proud to present their second Fjord Colt for sale! Just like his brother, His mother and his father, he has some amazing twenties in several places. BRR is asking for a price from 1500c -3000c.
Last edited by Chico_Mistpool on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Available For Breeding

Postby ~Pure Adrenaline~ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:00 am

Whispering Pines Stables would like to offer some of their studs for public breeding. These studs are all pure breed. All prices are flexible and I am always interested in trades for a breeding. If you are interested please send me a quick message and Ill be sure to get back with you.

- Studs -

* Prices are always flexible! Just ask :)

- Picture Perfect Memory - 1000c - Buckskin Roan Frame Sabino - Tennessee Walker

- Poet Of The Fall - 800c - Palomino Sabino - Tennessee Walker

- Embracing The Fear - 500c - Seal Brown - Tennessee Walker

-California Life - 800c - Bay - American Warmblood
There he stood. His eyes so blue. His paws digging into the ground. His heart beats; as if thunder raced with him. His soul still searches. Yet is past is so broken. How can a wolf like him still find the strength to move on?
~Pure Adrenaline~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:33 pm

Mistpool wrote:Ok! SO Brumby River Ranch has officially decided to dedicate their breeders lives to Brumby (Lol I know!)

So, we are selling several of our horses.

A Drop of Faith (3000c)
Flying Feathers (1500c)
Neptunes trident (2000c)
Raging Hot (3000c)
A Splash of Life(3000c)

This money will go to getting our Brumby stallion to start the actual herd!
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kestrell » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:19 am

wanted: a mare for public breeding that would breed to one of my 2 stallions WinTec's Blu Buffalo Ster Vallende I have no breed or color requirements, the only thing is that it would have to be a dressage type mare! Thank you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello I am Kestrel! Call me whatever
I go by she/her pronouns
I am very fond of any sort of art
I am usually very shy...but I don't bite!

LinkLink
coding
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kestrell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:29 am

AVAILABLE BROODMARES AND STALLIONS OF MULTIPLE DISCIPLINES
Cavallo Stables would like to present a wealth of talented horses available for breeding! For more information, please contact me. NOTE: the breeding fees displayed on the pages of older horses are often inaccurate, the ones posted here are correct!

American Gothic is a bay roan mustang stallion with successes in multiple show rings! He has one reining breeding bonus and has potential to throw solid prospects for working cow horse, reining, cutting and barrels. 440c.

Attentive is a dressage machine with a breeding bonus to his name, having now moved on to western pleasure and driven dressage. He has a gorgeous gold champagne coat characteristic of the American Cream Draft and sired reigning eventing champion Mind The Rosette, a gorgeous Sport Horse mare. 455c.

Lunar Exploration is a versatile nokota stallion with the breed-famous blue roan coat. Even though his primary skill sets are in halter, cross-country, and reining, he has a hunters breeding bonus and has proven himself to be a strong competitor in nearly any discipline with his sensitive attitude. 493c.

Orchard Rush is a unique mustang stud with a very sound mind. While his striking chestnut brindle coat may not pass, his talent in reining, barrels, halter, and even eventing certainly will (especially with a reining breeding bonus to his name). 483c.

Noble Cause is a western pleasure machine with hall of fame titles to her name on top of a pretty bay overo coat. As well as 4 wins in the western pleasure circuit and 1 in reining, she's an incredibly intelligent nokota and a tough mare to beat. 890c.

Gøta is a versatile little grey Arabian with a promising future. While she has yet to become acquainted with the show circuit, she has high potential for barrels, halter, and reining. 415c.

The Winter Sea is a gorgeous blue roan overo imported Nokota mare. She is new to the show circuit but with her excellent eventing potential, high breeding success rate, and stellar attitude, anyone can tell she is a star in the making. 353c.
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:50 am

caf. wrote:hey RVEC! i just finished an overhaul of the redwood valley feral horse association - we've traded our rewards and insurance programs in favor of a complex database, several monetary awards, and brand-spanking-new competitions! if you're the owner of a mustang, nokota, brumby, chincoteague pony, or other feral breed, please check us out and get involved - we'd love to have you!

a poll has been added to the thread regarding what events and programs we might implement, so if you are unsure about registering, please see what we may have in store!!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heroloid » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:52 am

Looking For Horses To Purchase ^^

u can call me alfred or alfie ^_^
he she it star prns - bi transguy
autistic - special interest is hetalia!
hetalia + senjuushi + fallout + rdr2
isfp gemini (06/10) horse therian!!!
@polymtc on discord + heroloid on most socials
dms open 2 anyone but i take a while 2 respond

heroloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:50 am

ᴋᴇᴅᴀᴍᴏɴᴏ wrote:Looking For Horses To Purchase ^^

I have 2 for sale, send me a pm!
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me