CaV - Kanaka Helu - 6 - [ trial post, name tbd ]

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:15 am

The Kanaka Helu
Number of People: 5 (2F 2M 1N)
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: 5
Next Visit to Ancestors: -

tbd

- Kasem tries flirting with Chai. Chai's straight, but he's also very chill and open with his feelings, so he just reads the flirting as friendly affection and it takes several months for him to realise, at which point he tells Kasem. Kasem laughs at the whole situation and then they discuss just being friends. Chai agrees to be Kasem's wingman next time Kasem tries flirting with a guy.
- Mae finally decides to explain to Tamar why she doesn't speak, or at least, do part of the work. Her father had handed her over to the sisterhood as a teenager to earn favour from the gods to aid in battle. She'd never taken well to it, as she'd been raised by a military general and had always wanted to be a soldier as a child, and had always snuck off to do her own thing using her earth powers and a bow she'd made for herself. Mae doesn't have a tongue anymore. She doesn't say why this is, though. She's not entirely over the trauma of that now, and she felt comfortable enough talking about her father now, but that doesn't mean she feels comfortable talking about the nuns fully yet. She asks Tamar to not tell the others about this until she says that Tamar can. Tamar promises. Mae might explain more than this when I actually get to writing these out, that's just what I'm putting for now.
- Niran is finally beginning to feel like they have their own true identity, and goes ahead with exploring it further among the dock workers wherever they land over the course of this year, practicing how to make friendships and relationships. Niran's pretty sure they're polyamorous, although they sort of mess up the first few times by not explaining to people... They do only have a couple years' of experience being alive at all, so all things considered, they're doing pretty well, even if they feel awful for messing up like that. Later, actually explaining this to people and how to arrange it, and that they'll only be around for a few months and just want a bit of fun with someone pretty, things go a lot more smoothly.

[ Chai docks on an archipelago to the North East of the main area of the Earth phase. The Kanaka Helu are moving towards Water Phase territory ]

[ Mae and Niran go hunting ]
[ Tamar and Kasem gather food ]

[ Chai goes in a [b]patrol
of the harbour where they dock, looking for recruits ]

[ Chai stops off in a sailor's recruitment agency to ask his ancestors for a new crewmate - He has no preference for which elemental phase they are from ]

[ The Kanaka Helu consume 1x White-bait and 1x Apple ][/b]

Head Navigator
    Chai | M | 37
    ↪ ST - G7 / HS - S / HC - 65 / EC - H9 / X / human

Shaman
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Mae | Female| 26
    ↪ ST - B5 / HS - S / HC - 19 / EC - D7 / X / human
    Niran | NB (AFAB)| 3 (28)
    ↪ ST - G3 / HS - LC / HC - 30 / EC - C7 / X / pasatsat
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Tamarillo (Tamar) | Female | 30
    ↪ ST - L1 / HS - LW / HC - 33 / EC - E4 / X / patapai
    Kasem | Male | 27
    ↪ ST - F4 / HS - HC / HC - 56 / EC - A2 / X / human
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
BlackRock Weyr – North – Simonpet
Mekhanikos – West - Hazilnut

Food Storage
Mussels | 1 | 1 servings
Duck | 0 | 3 servings
White-bait | 2 | 3 servings
Musk Ox | 0 | 10 servings
Beans | 1 | 3 servings
Potato | 1 | 3 servings
Maize | 0 | 4 servings
Apple | 2 | 2 servings
Mango | 2 | 2 servings
Jackfruit | 1 | 4 servings
Total | 25 | 5x Years’

Item Storage
Bean Seed | 1 | Not yet used
Potato Seed | 1 | Not yet used
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Opt: [i]East. Dragon /
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Mae and Tamar | N/A
Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by Chamrosh on Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

broken's trial replies. 006.

Postby broken* » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:52 am

| font credit - xxx |
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

WEATHER !!

WINTER || winter is here! during the winter, your villagers have the highest failure rate when looking for food and the odds of birth complications are at their peak. additionally, villagers are more prone to illnesses and might die from even a mild cold if not taken care of properly. (credit to simonpet for this description).

MODERATOR NOTES !!

hello my friend! i'm broken*, and i will be serving as your trial moderator for these next few weeks. i am very excited to get to know your village (better than i already do, hehe) during this time! if you have any questions or concerns, please reach me through pm here on chickensmoothie or dm me on discord.

VILLAGES !!

village name || user || last reply
      Liones Kingdom || NightWolf950 || 02/07/2022

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

REQUEST
      •n.a.

BORDER PATROLS
      •velcar's patrol encounters a x1 herb, x1 twine, & x1 cotton.
      •meliodas' patrol encounters a nesting mother dragon, who doesn't take too kindly to a group of people coming so near to her eggs, and so she charges after them in protective anger. the entire patrol gets some type of injury or wound thanks to the dragon, but luckily once all five people are far enough away, the mother dragon returns to its nest with a huff.
      xxxxx↬meliodas has a sprained arm; he needs to be seen by the shamans or to rest for 2 posts.
      xxxxx↬ban has a sprained leg; he needs to be seen by the shamans or to rest for 2 posts.
      xxxxx↬diane has a broken foot; she needs to be seen by the shamans AND to rest for 3 posts.
      xxxxx↬gowther has a twisted ankle; he needs to be seen by the shamans or to rest for 1 posts.
      xxxxx↬rosalia has a broken hand ; she needs to be seen by the shamans AND to rest for 3 posts.
      •myles' patrol encounters a mother who is due to give birth in 2 moons. she appears very worried, but when she tries to explain why, she nearly has a panic attack from her anxiety.
      xxxxx↬the mother's genetics ; ST - B9 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - B1 / X / shapeshifter (1 shift).

HUNTING PATROLS
      • deja's patrol returns with x1 perch & x1 hare.
      • siveril's patrol returns with x1 boar & x1 hare.
      • kiiru's patrol returns with x1 deer & x1 boar.

GATHERING PATROLS
      • mythia's patrol returns with x1 lettuce.
      • riter's patrol returns with x1 honey melon.
      • ibaris' patrol returns with x1 lettuce.

SCOUTING PATROLS
      • ninleyn's patrol encounters nothing of interest during their patrol.
      • nickolas' patrol encounters a nothing of interest, aside from the teal-haired-human getting slightly injured.. it would appear that nickolas thought that he saw a bird nest about half-way up a passing tree, and decided to try to climb up and see if there was anything of interest in the nest, such as an egg or something shiny. unfortunately, just as he gets to the branch where the nest is tucked up, the mother bird appears out of no where, angrily chirping away as it pecks and scratches at him, flapping its wings in his face in an attempt to throw him off balance; and the little bird succeeded. nickolas hits several smaller branches on the way down, gaining a multitude of minor scraps and bruises along his body, before finally hitting the ground.it appears that nothing is more bruised than his pride.
      xxxxx↬nickolas' injury is thankfully minor; he needs to be looked at by the shaman or to rest for 1 post.
      • lyle's patrol encounters a hunter near the edge of their lands. they explain that they were traveling with someone... special. (you may choose whether or not to make this vampire partners with/the other parent of the unborn children of the shapeshifter from above).
      xxxxx↬the hunter's genetics ; ST - B8 / HS - S / HC - 25 / EC - G6 / X / vampire.

TESTING
      • clover unsuccessfully tests with the leadership, and manages to get slightly injured in the process due to clumsiness/getting distracted. clover will need to rest for 1 post or to be seen by a shaman.
      • ralnor successfully tests with the warriors.
      • vaeril successfully tests with the scouts.
      • katsunaga successfully tests with the hunters.
      • nimbus successfully tests with the gatherers.
      • north successfully tests with the scouts.
      • aena successfully tests with the scouts.

TRAINING
      • zirsa successfully learns the study of the races skill.
      • anala successfully learns hunting skill.
      • tsukiko passes her exam and is welcomed as the newest gatherer in the village.

FARMING & CRAFTING
      •n.a.

MEDICINE & FAMILIES
      •timber gains 1 KP after looking at takeshi.

OTHER
      •xxx.

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arya's Trial Replies

Postby Arya22 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:54 am

Winter
Brrrr, winter has come. During winter, your villagers will find less prey and other things on patrol, and the risks of death during birth will be at their highest, as well as the odds and severity of sickness. Make sure your villagers are taken care of properly!

Announcements
Let me know if I've forgotten anything! You can DM me here or on discord~ (Arya22#2802)

Villages
Kanaka Helu

Chamrosh wrote:

[ Mae and Niran find x1 Mussels ]
[ Tamar and Kasem only find a few, useless scraps and do not manage to get anything worthy home. ]
[ On his patrol, Chai finds 2x Sand and 1x Wood on the beach. He brings them to the boat- who knows, they might be useful eventually. ]

[ At the sailor's recruitment agency, Chai stumbles upon a travel-ready Cherufe, who has been looking for a job and proposes to join the crew. Their traits are ST - C8 / HS - LC / HC - 20 / EC - B3 / X / Cherufe ]

[ Note: I love your little texts, I'm looking forward to eventually reading the full writing too! ]
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:15 am

Winter
Winter is here! During the winter, your villagers have the highest failure rate when looking for food and the odds of birth complications are at their peak. Additionally, villagers are more prone to illnesses and might die from even a mild cold if not taken care of properly.

Announcements
stealing arya's tree because that was the original image i used for the winter replies before the link broke

Simon's Villages
Aura Enclave | Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Serendipity | SS Helldiver | The Unseen | Zaffari

Wolfypoof's Villages
Fenguard | Liones Kingdom | Stars of Midnight | The Mirror Dominion | Village of Rushing Waters

Lumos12 wrote:

[ Yu's patrol gathers x1 peach. ]
[ Geronimo's patrol gathers x1 potato. ]
[ Elaine's patrol catches x2 small fish. ]
[ Cassia and Wynter catch x1 sheep. ]
[ Ryann's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Kazumi's patrol comes across an interesting cave system that they decide to explore. They have supplies for over a week, so they can take their time. On the third day, they find a pair of gatherers who cower in a small offshoot. Kazumi manages to calm them down and they explain what made them so afraid: there's a mother dragon protecting a clutch, and they were exploring and got lost and don't want to encounter her. Serendipity's patrol being what it is, they decide to take a chance and steal an egg. Malachi is tasked with getting the gatherers out safely while the rest of the patrol deals with the dragon. In the end, the patrol is extremely successful, fleeing the caverns with an egg and only minor injuries. Mallory and Ariel twisted their ankles in the process of running away; Mallory needs 1 post of rest while Ariel needs Amira to heal her. Unfortunately, Kymil got separated from the patrol and will need 10 servings of food to lure back. ]
[ Amira gains 2 KP. ]

[ The seed dies a few days after it's planted; it's too cold right now. ]

[ Sabiqah, Inanan, Tsukiko, Carwyn, and Tirion successfully test a profession. Yusuf and Rhiannon fail the testing. Sabina keeps refusing to follow directions and ends up with a twisted ankle. She must be seen by Amira but can return to testing in the next post. ]
[ Genie succeeds in gaining a skill but Sol keeps goofing off and fails. ]

[ Malachi comes back to Serendipity, practically dead on his feet. If he does not rest, he will die from overexertion in the next post. Amira is extremely upset at him for his foolishness because he keeps taking up her time. ]

[ The cats and dogs only find x3 carnivore scraps. ]

broken* wrote:

[ Tama's patrol gathers x1 carrot. ]
[ Phoebe's patrol gathers x1 potato and x1 berry. ]
[ Erin's patrol catches x1 rabbit, x1 squirrel, and x1 fish. Crystal goes hunting and catches an additional x1 deer. ]
[ Samuel's patrol catches x2 fish, x2 rabbits, and x1 squirrel. ]
[ Felix's patrol stumbles across a hidden streak of ore that gives the patrol x1 iron ore, x1 gold ore, and x1 copper ore. Unfortunately, they come across a group of hostile humans who attack the patrol, leaving Felix with a sprained leg. He will need Medea to look at him before he can return to duties. ]
[ Kailani's patrol finds nothing of interest. The weather turns stormy as they head back, and a bolt of lightning scares Seraphina into jumping into a bush. She comes home with a few bruises and can either have Medea check her or rest for 1 post. ]
[ Sycamore's patrol finds a gatherer. Unfortunately, Hibiscus takes an interest in something and flies away from the patrol. She will need 10 servings of fruits/vegetables to be lured back. ]
[ Evanore's patrol finds a warrior carrying a young fwooper as a gift. ]
[ Medea fails to gain KP. ]

[ All of the testers succeed. ]
[ Both apprentices succeed in learning their skill. ]

[ Alinta and Sivert have been cleared for duty. ]

[ Zuximi gives birth to a pair of healthy children! Unfortunately, complications occur and Medea has to work quickly to save Zuximi. She is successful and Romeo can breathe a sigh of relief for his wife. ]

[ Danica and Achlys catch nothing. ]
[ Unfortunately, Timon finds the winter conditions too harsh and dies. With great sorrow, the Unseen butcher him to gain x1 tebo meat and x1 leather. ]

[ The gatherer's traits are: ST - G8 / HS - AC / HC - 40 / EC - C8 / X / fawn. ]
[ The warrior's traits are: ST - K8 / HS - LC / HC - 19 / EC - D5 / X / centaur. ]
[ Zuximi's first child's traits are: ST - B2 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - D4 / X / demon. ]
[ Zuximi's second child's traits are: ST - B2 / HS - LC / HC - 3 / EC - F4 / X / demon. ]
[ Your request of a hunter has been granted! Their traits are: ST - M8 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - E9 / X / imp. ]
[ The village receives x1 fish, x1 rabbit, x1 berry, x1 carrot, and x1 potato from the achievement. It looks perfect for a stew! ]
[ The village receives x3 apples, x2 carrots, x5 rabbits, x1 fish, and x3 squashes from the bundle. ]

[ Angel and Devil gather x1 mushroom seed, x1 strawberry, and x1 mushroom. ]
[ Sebastian's patrol catches x1 elk and x1 mouse. ]
[ Sanguis catches nothing because hunting alone in the winter often leads to failure. ]
[ Teethlin and Flite find nothing of interest. ]
[ Flame and Cinder watch a fire-lizard fair fly overhead. It's very pretty. ]
[ Thorn finds nothing of interest. ]

[ The corn seed gives x5 corn and x1 corn seed. It wilts immediately afterwards. ]

[ Cinder becomes pregnant! She will give birth in 2 posts. ]

[ Chirpy lays a full clutch of 8 eggs! Unfortunately, 1 egg fails to hatch. Please mark Chirpy and Neo as having bred once. ]

[ Skarr's request of an olah has been granted! Their traits are: ST - M8 / HS - LC / HC - 9 / EC - H1 / X / leopard. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

founding of tealimor

Postby LooneyLani » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:48 pm

Image ©
Image ©

Ruled by the "Crimson Throne", the center of the kingdom where only the 'red-bloods' are able to live in harmony among the royal court, populated predominantly by powered humans. Unbeknownst to the royal court the throne is sometimes spoken of as the "Mad Throne" by the lowly people within the Trearis kingdom.

Trearis used to be ruled by faeries and protected by the elves, a sanctuary to all manner of creatures and a kingdom filled constantly with music, festivals, and preaching the peace of all within. Until an uprising of the powered human kingdom Eeredor that took over the court, banishing all who were not of the same mindset or race and bringing war & bloodshed upon a kingdom who had never seen such horrors. Those against the uprising continue to call the fallen kingdom by its true name - Trearis - as a small act of rebellion against Eeredor, though should one of the soldiers hear you say the forbidden name there are terrible whispers of what could befall you.

On the outskirts of the kingdom, along the base of the looming mountains, lies the ghost village Tealimor. It was thought to be long abandoned due to the lack of trade access and the barely manageable trek to reach the hidden village. In recent times however the village has become populated by those cast out of the kingdom, banished or sought out by the Crimson Throne, or merely trying to find a more peaceful life without the haunting politics of a once peaceful Trearis. The village of Tealimor is mostly home to the war-worn and battle-weary, escaping the life they lead tirelessly fighting for the pride of Eeredor, with barely remembered memories of Trearis as it had once been. The village was hidden purposefully by the fae able to escape the court in time before the slaughter, and the few loyal elves who followed to protect the fae. The village has become a quiet sanctuary for all races of the kingdom, and even welcomes the humans tired of serving their corrupted throne and the soldiers no longer wishing to fight meaningless battles.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

predators
-wild griffin; the less aggressive are tamable only by fae or elves
-venomous snakes
-vayrons; mythical wolf-like creatures the size of horses, travel in packs, are possibly tamable but it would be a risk to try
-uru; large yaks, usually quite docile but a big threat when aggressive, can be tamable but usually only ridden by firbolgs due to their size
-kelpie; tamable only by fae or water nymphs, will stay in their horse form until they have a trusted handler then they'll transfer between their natural form and a distorted version of their handler
-cave dweller; strange bat-like creatures that stand as tall as humans and have large talons for fingers, whilst blind their cone shaped ears can pick up any small sound in a large radius. as their name suggests they live deeper within the mountain caves.
-eredor army/Red Court

common food
meat
-1 serving: small fish, squirrel, mountain frog
-3 servings: medium fish (heron & cod), mountain goat (example), chicken
-6 servings: large fish (trout & salmon), cow, mountain deer
-10 servings: yak "uru", moose, boar
vegetables
-2 serving: dandelion greens, fiddlehead, glowing mushroom
-3 servings: turnip, potato, hopniss
-4 servings: corn, spinach, lettuce
-5 servings: algae, pumpkin, eggplant
fruit
-1 serving: strawberry, fig, cloudberry
-2 servings: apple, pear, moonflower fruit
-3 servings: honeydew, pomegranate, cantaloupe
-4 servings: honey melon, watermelon, papaya

common species
The Trealimor village is welcoming to all species within the kingdom of Trearis, ranging from those wishing to flee the Red Court, to villagers on the outskirts, and from far off lands not yet seen by the Eeredor army. For deciding on skintones, horns, hair & eyes; anything common to the species is accepted (including a more "human"-like appearance).
human-based
-common: fairy, elves, firbolg, human, dwarf, orc
-uncommon: tufte imp, powered human, goblin
animal-based
-common: tiefling, harpy
-uncommon: taurfolk, siren, gorgon
other
-common: nymph (nixie, dryad & naiad species), ent
-uncommon: huldra, elemental human

ranking
Village Chief - usually the chief acts more as a peacemaker and problem solver for the village, given the lifefstyle the villagers are trying to achieve having one "ruler" doesn't sit right with them.
Council - consists of the shaman, chief of protectors, chief of scouts, chief of hunters, chief of gatherers, a leading caregiver, and usually one or two elderly
Shaman - the village healer
Chief of Protectors - leader of the village's protectors
Protectors- protect and fight for the village's survival
Chief of Scouts: leader of the village's scouts
Scouts: inform their findings to the chief, may also attend open trades in neighboring villages closer to the court
Chief of Hunters: leader of the village's hunters
Hunters: catch prey to feed the village
Chief of Gatherers: leader of the village's gatherers
Gatherers: gather fruit, vegetables & seeds, will also farm
Apprentices: younger villagers learning to become a shaman, protector, scout, hunter, gatherer or caregiver
Testers: younger than apprentices, test which rank's apprentice they would like to become
Children: the youngest of the villagers
Caregivers: either parents of the children, or an adult preferring to care for the childrens' needs
Elders: the retired villagers, either having retired due to age or cause of infirmity

terrain
the village is situated on the ridge of the mountainside; thought to be an abandoned old town reclaimed by nature & a nesting ground to the griffins, the village remained uninhabited and quite often uninterrupted by scouts from the court. The mountains stretching high above the village is home to many creatures and large caves where they reside, the griffin is the most well known of these mountain ranges. Whilst proving to be a difficult, and dangerous, place to live with the drastic changes of temperatures & weather, the rocky terrain & harsh grounds, and the many wild creatures roaming nearby, the village was founded here for the reason of solitude. They are left alone much of the time and therefore are able to find a peace so very few within the kingdom can experience. There is a beautiful forest surrounding the area, with soft long grass in beautiful meadows, a rushing waterfall just behind the village, and the sounds of birdsong filling the quiet at every hour. They have found their own little piece of paradise within a kingdom adamant to destroy the hope of such.

beliefs/traditions
- while holding no real religious beliefs, the village celebrates each change of the seasons with a festival everyone is permitted to attend. other than just a joyous occasion meant for everyone to have fun & relax, the festival is a good way to catch up on all the happenings within the village and any news heard or shared of what's occurring outside their mountain region.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

- so excited to start this!!
- may I request my founder to be a faerie with a skintone from A-F, any hair style & color, and eyes from 8-11. feel free to describe their wings if you would like as well! the wings of fae can range from butterfly-esc to glittery pastel to large almost transparent wings of any color, and usually with a pattern
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gray's delta Δ starter

Postby røsebud » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:39 pm

_

As the name suggests, Gray's Delta is centered on a river delta that leads into the ocean, though its territory stretches into the sea and the surrounding fields and forests. Some distance from the shore (ranging from around 400 feet up to 5 miles in some places) is a beautiful barrier reef, separated from land by a channel up to 100 feet deep. The reef stretches far beyond the reaches of Gray’s Delta, but the far side serves as one of the village’s borders. The majority of the village’s land area is grassy fields, though a significant portion of it is deciduous forest. Not very far away is a mountain range. While not a part of the village's territory, it is not unheard of for former mountain dwellers to make their way to the Delta.

Due to the variety of environments found within the territory, Gray's Delta hosts a diverse range of species. Land-based and water-based species are equally common. Hybrid species, though rare, are also possible and possess traits of both parent species.

Land-based
        Human *
        Winged human *
        Sorcerer **
        Shapeshifter *
        Werewolf *
        Faun *
        Dryad ****
        Elf *
        Elemental (fire, earth, air) ***
        Oread (uncommon) *
        Water-based
        Merfolk **
        Siren ****
        Naiad ****
        Nereid ****
        Elementals (water, ice) ***

Trait preferences in terms of natural vs fantasy vary based on species:
      * all natural colors
      ** natural skin colors; fantasy eye colors; natural or fantasy hair/accent colors
      *** natural or fantasy colors related to element
      _____fire: orange, red, yellow
      _____earth: green, brown, orange
      _____air: row 1 ST; white, light blue, yellow or lavender HC/EC
      _____water: blue, purple
      _____ice: white, silver, light blue
      **** fantasy (green for dryads, blue and green for naiads and nereids, any for sirens) or natural colors for all traits

Gray's Delta's territory offers a variety of food sources from the land and the sea:

Meat
        Rabbit
        Mackerel___
        Deer
        Shark
        Vegetables___
        Fiddlehead
        Seagrass
        Kelp
        _____
        Fruit
        Strawberry
        Peach
        Watermelon
      _____

_____Image
      Gray's Delta is founded on the virtues of acceptance, forgiveness, and unity. As such, these traits are often reflected in how the villagers interact among themselves and with others. The Delta is devoted to never turning away anyone in need of a home. Discrimination of all kinds, but especially species-based, is severely condemned, both as a moral failure and as a betrayal of the village. While every member is bound to have their own perspective and opinions on these values, the majority of villagers agree and strive to live out their lives in a way that reflects them.

_____Image
      While not enforced or even universal, the presiding belief in Gray's Delta is that the souls of the dead, good and bad, reside in the stars and watch over the living. It is thus not uncommon for villagers to talk to the stars. Some do this just as a means of catharsis, but there are many that believe the stars talk back. Some even swear by the stars’ ability to effect change in the real world.

The Shaman role will be called Healer. Ranks are otherwise unchanged.
      For my founder, I'd like to request a half-human/siren with a mix of natural and fantasy colors.
Last edited by røsebud on Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aura Enclave 09

Postby Kazin » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:42 am

Image (c)
Number of People: 17 | 07 ♂ | 07 ♀ | 03 other
Number of Animals: 006
Servings Needed: 19.00
21+ need 1, 6-20 need .5, under 6 need 0.
Animals need .25

Archive Link

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

writing

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members;;
        ➸ The new hunters are named Mikadus and Aluin.

Hunting;;
        ➸ Saige, Exon, Mikadus, and Aluin hunt.

Border Patrolling;;
        ➸ Tyene patrols the borders.

Scouting;;
        ➸ Ardeki and Kopemi scout, brining Karasu the bird.

Gathering;;
        ➸ Misa, Radelia, Kelby, Xar, and Azsei gather.

Medical;;
        ➸ Sern researches medicine.

Family;;
        ➸ Exon and Kelby become a family! They cannot biologically have kids, but discuss adopting a child sometime soon...

Training;;
        ➸ Sasuke tests in hunting.

Rank Changes;;
        ➸ n/a
        Mentor(s): N/A

Request;;
        ➸ Ardeki requests a head scout.

Other;;
        ➸ Aura Enclave consumes: 3 butternut squash, 1 onion, 1 fig [19/19]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Please no deaths for those marked with ♦. Injuries are fair game for all!

See this post for a list of species available.

Leader
    Ardeki | ♂ | 42 years
    ↪ K3 | LC | 32 | F7 | X | tiefling

Healers
    Sern | ♂ | 35 years | KP: 4
    ↪ J2 | HW | 13 | D2 | X | lizardfolk

War Commander
    ♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
    ↪ ST | HS | HC | EC | XY | species
    Warriors
    Tyene | ♀ | 24 years
    ↪ M4 | AC | 63 | D8 | X | merfolk

Hunting Captain
    Saige | ♀ | 30 years
    ↪ E7 | LC | 7 | A4 | Y | were-lion
    Hunters
    Aluin | ♂ | 32 years
    ↪ F3 | HC | 61 | H5 | X | half-elf
    Exon | nb [amab] | 27 years
    ↪ B6 | S | 12 | A5 | X | powered human
    Mikadus | ♂ | 21 years
    ↪ M4 | LW | 62 | G7 | X | centaur
    Arva | ♀ | 19 years
    ↪ A11 | LW | 45 | A10 | Y | merfolk
Students
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years

Testers
Sasuke | ♂ | 11 years
↪ K5 | AC | 56 | B1 | X | tiefling

Mothers
♦ Name | ♂♀ | years

Children
♦ Name | ♂♀ | years

Animal Caretakers
Nidene | ♀ | 82 years
↪ D10 | HC | 4 | B7 | X | nephilim
Winnifred | ♀ | 78 years
↪ K5 | S | 63 | H1 | X | siren
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
Head Scout
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
Scouts
Kopemi | ♂ | 22 years
↪ M4 | S | 39 | H11 | X | dragonborn
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years

Head Gatherer
♦ Name | ♂♀ | years
Gatherers
Radelia | ♀ | 40 years
↪ C6 | HW | 26 | E5 | Y | elf
Misa | ♀ | 32 years
↪ D2 | LW | 1 | G6 | X | powered human
Kelby | nb [amab] | 30 years
↪ E8 | HW | 15 | A9 | X | merfolk
Xar | nb [afab] | 25 years
↪ I8 | HW | 46 | D7 | Y | tiefling
Azsei | ♂ | 22 years
↪ D11 | HW | 19 | C9 | X | naga

Ally/Enemy Villages
    Name | Username | relationship
    Name | Username | relationship

Border Villages
    North | village | user
    East | village | user
    South | village | user
    West | village | user

Deceased Villagers
    none yet

Family
    Name & name | kid(s)
    Exon & Kelby | N/A

Notes:
    none!
    Food Storage
    item | servings | amount
    Frog | 1 | 0
    Catfish | 3 | 6
    Elk | 6 | 4
    Alligator | 10 | 2
    Onion | 3 | 4 [-1]
    Spinach | 4 | 0
    Butternut Squash | 5 | 8 [-3]
    Fig | 1 | 6 [+2 seed] [-1]
    Mango | 2 | 3
    Honeydew | 3 | 3

Item Storage
    Twine [x1] | Wood [x4] | Iron Ore [x5]
    Stone [x3] | Sand [x4] | Copper Ore [x3]
    Herbs [x3] | Silver Ore [x4] | Gold Ore [x4]
    Trap [x1] | Cotton
    Animals
    Starlight | 7 yrs | 1/2 bred | ♀ Looks
    Razor | 5 yrs | 1/2 bred | ♂ Looks
    Karasu | 3 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ Looks
    Viper | 1 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ Looks
    Storm | 1 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ Looks
    Sunlight | 1 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♀ Looks

Mentors
    Mentor | Student | no. of points (profession)
    N/A | Sasuke | tested: W,
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skarred's Trial Mod Replies | 04

Postby Skarrred » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:55 pm

𝘚𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥'𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴:
Season: Winter.
Simonpet wrote:During the winter, your villagers have the highest failure rate when looking for food and the odds of birth complications are at their peak. Additionally, villagers are more prone to illnesses and might die from even a mild cold if not taken care of properly.

Villages: Aura Enclave (Kazin)

Kazin wrote:Image(c)

-[Ardeki's request for a head scout is accepted!]-

-[Mikadus splits off from the rest of the group, catching x1 catfish with a skillful catching ability. However, on the other end, Saige, Exon, and Aluin team up and catch x1 elk.]-

-[Tyene stumbles upon a scout, who came with the promise to serve the village well.]-

-[Ardeki and Kopemi find a gatherer who's trying to scavenge for food, but found nothing. When found, they state quickly that their bird had flapped off: though a caw sounds the air, and after running after the noise, Karasu is standing above a younger gatherer, who looked up at Ardeki and Kopemi in confusion.]-

-[Pulling up quite the pile; especially for winter, Misa and Radelia find x2 onion, Kelby and Xar teaming up to find x2 mango, and Azsei chipping in with x1 butternut squash.]-

-[Sern gains 1KP!]-

-[Sasuke successes in testing the profession of hunting.]-

-[The head scout has the following traits: ST - G8 / HS - HC / HC - 44 / EC - F4 / Y / Dragonborn]-
-[The scout has the following traits: ST - I5 / HS - LC / HC - 16 / EC - H8 / X / Merfolk]-
-[The gatherer has the following traits: ST - F1 / HS - HW / HC - 46 / EC - C9 / X / Shapeshifter]-
-[The second gatherer has the following traits: ST - F2 / HS - LW / HC - 22 / EC - A2 / Y / Merfolk]-
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars of Midnight 010

Postby Skarrred » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:56 pm

𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
Previously named Midnight Village
Number of Animals: 019 (10 Males, 07 Females, 01 Other)
Number of Pets: 6
Servings Needed: 18.5
Next Visit to Ancestors: Next Post!
Yemons: 120
Mod Notes: 'Pets' are considered non-sapient as my village is all animals! - No deaths or injuries for now, please. I have enough atm :joy:

I do comics for Stars of Midnight. Ask me for them if you wish! (1 pages so far)

Skarr requests nothing.

I’ve accomplished something!
Achievement(s) you’ve accomplished: A baby laughs, It's Only a Flesh Wound!, A Spoonful of Sugar, Ol' McDonald, Reinventing the Wheel, It Takes All Kinds, We Call Him "George"
Total prizes: 70 yemoms, 3 random items.

Imbe and Prick rest. (3/3, 3/4) Imbe is fully healed now; while Prick still needs one medicine vial, by Hay.
Hay researches KP.
Flite, Flame, and Thorn all go on a border patrol. They are mostly keeping an eye out for herbs or medicine vials.
Teethlin and Skarr also go on a border patrol.
Sebastian, Osprey, Crow, Sanguis and Skigger all team up to hunt, with Percutiens tagging along.
Apple, Angel, and Devil go gathering. Afro, Agro, and Seer tag along.

Stars of Midnight eat x1 boar, x2 corn, and x.5 mushrooms.
Three of the bird children are going to Chirpy's village, Black Rock Weyrhold. The other four are named Afro, Agro, Seer, and Nia: Afro and Nia females and Agro + Seer males.
Cinder is due in two posts.

UhuhHead Chief
    Skarr | Male | 37 Years
    ↪ ST-M7 | HS-LW | HC-22 | EC-D4 | X | Leopon

Liah
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Skao Shaman
    Hay | Male | 35 Years | 7 KP
    ↪ ST-C6 | HS-LW | HC-23 | EC-H6 | X |Red-Tailed Hawk

HlahWar Chief
    Teethlin | Female | 25 Years
    ↪ ST - G7 / HS - LW / HC - 61 / EC - H6 / X / orange bear

LoahsWarriors
    Flite | Male | 28 Years
    ↪ ST-B5 | HS-HC | HC-3 | EC-H6 | X | Bear
    Flame | Male | 26 Years
    ↪ ST-E5 | HS-S | HC-63 | EC-D7 | X | Gray Wolf
    Thorn | Male | 23 Years
    ↪ ST-G11 | HS-S | HC-2/12 | EC-G8 | X | Dingoe

Halh
    Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Laho
    Scouts
    Imbe | Nonbinary | 26 Years
    ↪ ST - G10 | HS - S | HC - 10/2 | EC - F4 | X | German Shepherd
    Prick | Male | 21 Years | Forever Limped Wing/Arm
    ↪ ST - H4 / HS - HC / HC - 1 / EC - F2 / X / Golden Eagle

Hahl
    Hunt Chief
    Sebastian | Male | 23 Years
    ↪ ST-E6 | HS-LW | HC-20 | EC-A4 | Y | Tiger

Olah
    Hunters
    Osprey | Female | 25 Years
    ↪ ST-C8 | HS-LW | HC-19 | EC-G5 | X | Timber Wolf
    Crow | Female | 30 Years
    ↪ ST-A7 | HS-AC | HC-26 | EC-E4 | X | Serval
    Sanguis | Male | 36 Years
    ↪ ST-A9 | HS-HW | HC-7 | EC-B2 | X | Irish Setter (Dog)
    Skigger | Female | 24 Years
    ↪ ST - M8 / HS - LC / HC - 9 / EC - H1 / X / leopard

Paloa
    Gatherers
    Apple | Female | 24 Years
    ↪ ST-A5 | HS-LW | HC-2 | EC-D4 | X | Toucan
    Angel | Male | 18 Years
    ↪ ST-C2 | HS-LW | HC-25 | EC-H5 | X | Hawk
    Devil | Female | 18 Years
    ↪ ST-D4 | HS-S | HC-8 | EC-C3 | X | Hawk

Mini
    Apprentices
    na

Uia
    Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Holder
    Queens
    Tabeetha | Female | 30 Years
    ↪ ST-F3 | HS-LW | HC-2 | EC-G6 | Y | Sun Bear
    Cinder | Female | 28 Years
    ↪ ST - F11 | HS - S | HC - 20 | EC - E8 | X | Red Wolf

Mini Mini
    Children
    Jackson | Male | 2 Years | Twisted Foot
    ↪ ST - F4 / HS - LC / HC - 2 / EC - G6 / X / sun bear
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Mouse | 7 | 1 Serving Each
Medium Fish | 6 | 3 Servings Each
Elk/Deer/Caribou | 8 | 6 Servings Each
Boar| 5 | 10 Servings Each
Mushroom | 15 | 1 Serving Each
Corn | 8 | 4 Servings Each
Seaweed | 1 | 5 Servings Each
Strawberry | 8 | 1 Serving Each
Orange | 2 | 2 Servings Each
Watermelon | 5 | 4 Servings Each
207 Servings Total

Item Storage
Corn Seed | 2
Cotton | 3
Copper | 3
Gold | 3
Herb | 1
Iron | 2
Leather | 1
Mushroom Seed | 1
Strawberry Seed | 1
Silver | 4
Glass | 2
Stones | 3
Twine | 2
Wood | 3

Pets
Percutiens | Female | 21 Years | Dragon | 0 | N. Dragon (Tied to Sebastian)
Neo | Male | 9 Years | Bird | 1/2 | Robin (Tied to Prick)
Afro | Female | 1 years | Bird | 0/2
Robin x (Sparrow x Falcon) (Tied to Devil)
Agro | Male | 1 years | Bird | 0/2
Seer | Male | 1 years | Bird | 0/2
Nia | Female | 1 years | Bird | 0/2
Robin x (Sparrow x Falcon) (Tied to Prick)
Mentors
n/a
Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Devil and Angel | Siblings
Tabeetha | Jackson
Cinder and Flame | Expecting
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

spooky's replies

Postby spookypuff » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:28 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────
Winter
During the winter, your villagers have the highest failure rate when looking for food and the odds of birth complications are at their peak. Additionally, villagers are more prone to illnesses and might die from even a mild cold if not taken care of properly.

Announcements
N/A

Villages
Ataraxy ● Black Crystal ● Magehorn ● ForgottenLand ● Fireborn ● Old Gatorsbite ● Black Rock Weyrhold

Simonpet wrote:
    𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
    [ Renolla leads Bansendon, Nilani, Saltul, and Veashmorell on a gathering patrol. ]
    [ Ezekiel leads Diatilon, Jarshonen, Hantyn, and Kalliarrah on a gathering patrol. They bring Batman, Red, and Screech (birds). ]
    [ Ayal leads Fudiom, Kivee, Miklo, and Neachunno on a gathering patrol. ]
    [ Nitia leads Beallolril, Griengrilon, Jesse, and Kyniken on a hunting patrol. They bring Endyr (dragon), Red (fox), and Ember and Moonflower (horses). ]
    [ Abesses leads Jomiovit, M'sha, and Tugall on a hunting patrol. They bring Currith (dragon) and Vex (fox). ]
    [ Boldosh leads Balidosh, Bess, Lolardra, and Nebenni on a fishing patrol. They bring Lanernuth (dragon) and Snowfall (fox). ]
    [ Jesni leads Eden, S'gan, and Riziolke on a fishing patrol. They bring Pumolth (dragon) and Sparky III (fox). ]
    [ Baridna leads Dulcia, Ishai, and Tigill on a border patrol. They bring Breenu, Mant, and Zux (fire-lizards), and Chaser, Faith, and Spot (dogs). ]
    [ Rabrusull leads Aidan, Anna, and Rowan on a border patrol. They bring Rikal, Tukka, and Zixel (fire-lizards), and Dapple, Shadow, and Yeller (dogs). ]
    [ Tutikko leads Fella, Mairmun, Rorria, T'gin, and Waxinnan on a scouting patrol. They bring Diasrioth, Siarlith, and Noneth (dragons). ]
    [ N'reg leads Benorri, Eshni, Soyah, and V'bin on a scouting patrol. They bring Predath, Borinth, and Fareth (dragons). ]
    [ Shollun (13), Camilla (8), Fay (7), and Fira (6) study medicine. ]
    [ Basil plants x1 blueberry seed. ]
    [ Ermid plants x1 moonflower fruit seed with the help of bovine 9. ]
    [ Pepper plants x1 redfruit seed with the help of bovine 14. ]
    [ Tug looks after cucumber seed 3 with the help of bovine 12. It blooms for the first time! ]
    [ Akiniall, Dusteah, Ester, Sharon, Eryn, Ferrelion, Illias, and Sadia test dragonriding. ]
    [ F'dust teaches Dallumi and Samantha basic dragon care. ]
    [ Hantyn and Sedah try for children. ]
    [ The 5 cats and 6 dogs hunt for carnivore scraps. ]
    [ Seanni requests a Fostering staff. ]
    [ The village claims x12 random materials and x30 servings of food from the advent calendar. ]
    notes ;;
    Please ask before killing anyone. All injuries are accepted.
    I’m not accepting anyone except from Search (scout) patrols or requests. If anything other than "person(s) found" is rolled for on Search, the patrol finds nothing.
    ✰/✧ is for scouter dragonriders. ➵ is for hunter dragonriders.
    Underlined names have disabilities that affect the rolls.
    I will now start accepting villagers with any eye colors. Skin/Hair colors must still be natural only. <3
    I accept humans (common), demigods (uncommon), and witches/wizards (uncommon).

[gathering patrol]
renolla's patrol found a redfruit, a carrot and one cucumber.

[gathering patrol]
ezekiel's patrol found two moonflower fruits, a blueberry and a carrot, the birds also brought back 3 seeds: one carrot seed and two redfruit seeds!

[gathering patrol]
ayal's patrol found two pieces of corn.

[hunting patrol]
nitia's patrol found three wherrys and two bovines.

[hunting patrol]
abesses' patrol found two bovines.

[fishing patrol]
boldosh's patrol found two large fish and a small fish.

[fishing patrol]
jesni's patrol found three small fish.

[border patrol]
baridna's patrol run into a horse herd. while running away, tigill almost gets stomped over, but is saved by faith. meanwhile, ishai sprains his leg (6-10 KP or 2 posts rest). tigill's firelizards bring back a compass, two iron ores, one cotton piece, one gold ore and two wood pieces.

[border patrol]
rabusrull's patrol finds 8 yemons stuck in the ground.

[scouting patrol]
tutikko's patrol finds nothing of note.

[scouting patrol]
n'reg's patrol runs into two people, a tannercrafter and a smithcrafter while patrolling. their traits are:
tannercrafter: ST-D9 / HS-LW / HC-2 / EC-D4 / X / Human
smithcrafter: ST-A2 / HS-HC / HC-22 / EC-F8 / X / Human

[medicine]
Camilla, Fira and Shollun gain 1KP. Fay fails to gain one.

[seeds]
the blueberry seed wilts, as does the redfruit seed. the moonflower seed will bloom in two posts!

[seeds pt.2]
the cucumber seed blooms! it gives 4 cucumbers and one seed. the seed wilts, and no herbivore scraps are discovered.

[testing]
Akiniall, Dusteah, Sharon, Eryn and Sadia successfully test dragonriding. The others fail with luckily no injuries.

[teaching]
Dallumi and Samantha both learn basic dragon care.

[children]
Hantyn and Sedah's children will be born in two posts.

[advent materials]
the materials your village gains from the calendar are as follows: two copper ores, one twine, two wood pieces, two herbs, two iron ores, two gold ores and one silver ore.

[scraps]
the cats and dogs find 5 carnivore scraps.

[request]
a fostering staff arrives, as per seanni's request. their traits are: ST-C5 / HS-S / HC-6 / EC-B11 / X / Demigod

spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me