the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby pheles » Thu May 09, 2024 2:31 pm

err ... embarrassingly enough its project sekai ... idk if its as brain dominating as some interests are for people, but my fictional interests usually only last 2-3 months. i think i started playing in october 2022 and its since outlived a few of my friendships, funneled an undisclosed amount of american legal tender from my pocketbook for merch collecting (tsukasa oshi, sorry everyone) and possibly degraded my junior year SAT score because i played more than i actually studied (don't do this btw). for awhile it was literally all i could talk about. balancing it out with the important Real Tangible Interests that i want to devote my life and being though helped me get through this year with a lot less trouble than previous ones. i think its fun to have One Big Fandom Interest you can fall back on when stuff is overwhelming and its a little comforting to know it didn't fade once i got bored of it like everything else ... sorry for my ramble v_v

^ that sounds neat!! ive never touched thg but the adrenaline rush that comes with just absolutely BINGING a series and going through the entire thing and consuming every inch of it that exists like you're free roaming the library of alexandria... impeccable
> 3 back to back exams tomorrow & friday and i got sick ^__^ just gotta brute force this and then im graduating yahoo!!!
v tell me your favorite animal and why you like it so much :]
max
she/her
aroace
this guy
pheles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaqtpie » Thu May 09, 2024 2:41 pm

uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh, probably cats? very vanilla i know but ive never been a big animal lover. my cousin who i grew up with wanted to be a vet and has kept exotic animals her whole life (she used to use this forum, even.) and she keeps like alpacas and stuff now. but personally ive just always loved cats and i have 2 who are my roommates at the moment : ). their names are Ouija and Jenga and I love them. they keep me company

^ best of luck with your exams. it's a stressful period of life but i hope you pull through okay! you're in such an important period of your life so just power through!!

> doing my yearly logon to this site, remembered it exists. been feeling very nostalgic recently, i yearn for the times i would roleplay on here for hours when i was but a wee lad. oh how the time flies. it's cool to see this place still trucking along, phpbb forums are basically all but perished from the internet so having this place to live out my nostalgia is very comforting to me.

v Hello! What do you get nostalgic for? Share with us
ESTP-A | true neutral | adult | united kingdom | male he/him | cs boomer

i ain't even that old, dawg.

hello im "qt" or "qtpie" please use whichever you feel like, i've been around here for a while.
imaqtpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Umbre! » Thu May 09, 2024 4:05 pm

Uhhh oh boy, their can be various things that get me nostalgic, but as of recently, has to be old games near the 2000's. Its so cool seeing the games from the very old times, even games I never played or owned myself, yet somehow feel nostalgic for.

^ It really does feel nostalgic to log onto the site from time to time! I can definetly understand the occasional checkup on the site, Back in the day I loved trading around, knew a few rarities, now I like to pop into forum games and the occasional event, the community is definetly worth checking!

> Its about to be 12 am here and Im suppose to be doing Uni assignments yet here I am, thinking of the Parappa the Rapper series, Ive even drawn Lammy from Um Jammer Lammy! ...Maybe I should stop procastinating.
Have a small verion of the drawing to observe!

v Hmm, lets get intresting, think of your favorite game/series/media/etc. Say you were transported into that world all of a sudden, what role would you have in that world and why?
Umbre!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Fri May 10, 2024 3:09 am

omg i really love overwatch rn. i'd say if i were in that universe, i'd wanna be a pilot or something like that? it's a futuristic world so i'd love to be using new technology all day and travel a lot.
      ^ omg parappa the rapper series... i love ur drawing!!
      > exam in one hour...
      v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
      maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Fri May 10, 2024 3:22 am

• i'm about to watch another rtgame fallout: new vegas vod, so i'm feeling alright. slightly concerned, though, because pudge is sitting a few feet away from me and staring at me angrily. i already fed him so i'm trying to figure out why he might be mad jksdkhf

^ good luck on your exam :eyes:
    > i forgot stray existed. i need to replay that soon :eyes:
    v tell me about a game (video, board, or otherwise) you like.
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooney » Fri May 10, 2024 3:32 am

i just started playing FR (like so many other CS users do) and i love the vibes so far?? i'm still figuring out what i can do on the site but so far i love the mini games, and just looking at what i can do with my dragons (breeding them, using scrolls to give them different genes etc etc), so i'm still figuring everything out. the community seems so nice as well? i suppose it's different from CS because if you want more dragons you can just breed them, or buy cheap hatchlings, which you can't on cs. but so far everyone is so generous and if i mention to someone that i'm new they'll just.. offer me dragons ??? i didn't know people were so kind there ;;

^ i've never heard of that, but i hope you enjoy if you replay it!
> just came home from a rather long tattoo session.. knowing the tattoo artists has its perks hehe (i was the only person booked for the day and i left there with my wallet intact)
v hello, how are you doing?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/they ☽ adult
isfp ☽ gemini ☽ FR
swiftie ☽ marauder
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ we always find each other. ❞
━━━━ ❝ in every lifetime? ❞
━━━━━━ ❝ in every one. ❞
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wally Darling » Fri May 10, 2024 3:41 am

Hi! I’m doing great. Finished a few designs today, being more productive than I have been in years (probably cuz I’m hyperfixated on my species, which the designs are for)! Really wanna keep one of my designs tho, but it’s for a future raffle so I’m doing my best to not get attached.

^ Ooo I bet the tattoo looks awesome, very happy for you!

> Sitting in art class and doing nothing cuz our teacher is busy with AP students and he told us to do whatever as long as we’re quiet.

v What’s the worst yet silliest thing that’s happened to you recently?
Owner and creator of Image
It/All Pronouns
Polygender (Mostly Xenogenders)
Panromantic |Asexual| Polyamorous
Furry | Artist | Crit Inclus
Wally Fictkin | Dollkin
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Wally Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Fri May 10, 2024 5:20 am

i got a 4/15 on a quiz (expected, my grade is fine) and i knew that's what i got. i wrote "whoever grades this, forgive me" to the side because i thought we were gonna have our classmates grade them, but the ta ended up grading them. she put in a 5/15 in the system so i know she gave me a pity point 💀

^ omg your species is so cute... flashback to when i made species years ago :") i kept a few designs too
    > writing an essay on la haine and then i'll be done with this semester... damn! also i finished better call saul last night. that was insane who knew tv could be that good
    v what's a piece of media you could write essays and essays about?
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Fri May 10, 2024 10:51 am

hlvrai hlvrai hlvrai hlvrai hlvrai hlvrai hlvrai hlvrai hlvrai hlvrai hlvrai hlvrai hlvrai hlvrai. hlvrai. hlvrai

^ hmmmnnn... i need to get around to watching that... or even finishing breba
    > i made cookies for my boyfriend without telling him and im ngl i messed them up so bad im just gonna pretend i didnt make them for him and just say "i messed up some cookies do you want them". im ashamed.
    v whats your favorite musical or play? if you dont have one, share your favorite of any media
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Fri May 10, 2024 12:09 pm

I’m not fond of musicals, but I would like to go to a play! I haven’t yet though so I wouldn’t say I have a favorite yet. Otherwise, there's a lot of movies I love and a recent favorite I’ve seen is Spaceman, it made me cry meanwhile my family and my bf was like what did we just watch lol

^ omg I made some cookies with my best friend and they came out horribly too, you should try making some with him if you haven’t already! Might be a fun activity
> 007, Nintendo, James Bond, Hot Pockets in the microwave. lol that’s from a glass animals song I do wanna put some hot pockets in the microwave in a second. Every time I want hot pockets I remind myself of that song
v do you have any dinner plans?
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me