Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Postby broken* » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:30 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xx Image©
    x .cats. 74 (+3) total; 3638♂ ║ .prey. 12 servings ║ .pebbles. 125 total ║ .visit. x/x

rosebriar tries for kits with her mate, fawnskull of islandclan!

oakfur tries for kits as a surrogate for Cavesnarl of Islandclan!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .mod notes.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣
    xxxx prophecy cats are marked with a '★'
    xx please do not fatally wound or kill them.
    xx in case of death rolls, please see cats marked red.

xx names in italics are on rest for 2 moons.
    xx milktuft practices by providing herbs to ⬎
    xx dawnpaw consumes 1x poppy & elder leaves.
    xx willowpaw consumes 1x poppy & elder leaves.
    x

celestial beings | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝

x
    .actions.
    request
    ➣ 'a red or black based
    laperm w/ white spotting.'
    cats received
    ➣ 'none'
    prey consumption
    ➣ 2x 'birds'
    ➣ 3x 'fish'
    herb hunting
    ➣ poolwatcher
    ➣ rosebriar
    hunting patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    ---wigeon, icarus, caracal,
    ---moon, eleuchia, rye
    ➣ patrol two
    ---bramble, spruce, chimera,
    ---qinling, fennel, procyon
    ➣ patrol three
    ---lychnis, rivulet, angler,
    ---escurel, dicentra, bobak
    border patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    ---laurel, leech, yucca,
    ---sycamore, knot, solis
    ➣ patrol two
    ---perch, mephitis, buck,
    ---castor, heron, roughy
    training exercises
    ➣ hunting skill
    ---mephitis, moon
    ➣ stealth skill
    ---yucca, castor, procyon
    ➣ speed skill
    ---icarus, laurel, bobak
    ➣ def. combat skill
    ---spruce, wigeon, escurel
    ➣ off. combat skill
    --- rivulet, qinling, egernia

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
      u
      u
      archangel
      ➣ cumulus (cottonstar) ║ 52 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- 7/9 lives

seraphim
      juniper (rusticsallow) ║ 44 moons ║ ♀ ║
      aquilegia (basilfloof) ║ 44 moons ║ ♂ ║

virtue
      ➣ ★mambo magnolia lavea ║ 42 moons ║ ♀ ║
      --- powers
      ➣ ★beauty (satinwish) ║ 14 moons ║ ♀ ║
      xxx⤷(half-deaf)

rit zien
      ➣ ★angelica (milktuft) ║ 50 moons ║ ♀ ║
      --- 5/5 medicinal skills

➣ ★sky (poolwatcher) ║ 30 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- 5/5 medicinal skills

grigori
      ➣ none atm

fallen
      vervain (hemlocksnarl) ║ 93 moons║ ♂ ║
      hawthorn (maplespark) ║ 90 moons ║ ♀ ║
      sweetgum (robinburr) ║ 93 moons║ ♂ ║
      charcoal (sootmask) ║ 105 moons║ ♂ ║

cheribum
      icarus (wingpaw) ║ 13 moons ║ ♂ ║
      moon (duskpaw) ║ 11 moons ║ ♀ ║
      sun (dawnpaw) ║ 11 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ yucca (birchpaw) ║ 10 moons ║ ♂ ║
      laurel (acaciapaw) ║ 10 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★spruce (hickorypaw) ║ 10 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- powers
      ★ivy (willowpaw) ║ 10 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★qinling (pandapaw) ║ 9 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★egernia (skinkpaw) ║ 9 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★rivulet (skipperpaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★wigeon (vetchpaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♂ ║
      mephitis (skunkpaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ escurel (squirrelpaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★bobak (marmotpaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♀ ║
      procyon (coonpaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★castor (beaverpaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★drizzle (dewpaw) ║ 7 moons ║ ♀ ║

u
      soldiers
      ➣ ★leech (ashbreeze) ║ 46 moons ║ ♀ ║
      knot (stonefrost) ║ 64 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★oriole (flareblood) ║ 33 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★racka (coursergaze)║ 38 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ cougar (birchglow )║ 45 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★tunis (mockingbirdcall) ║ 22 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★harrier (thrushmoor) ║ 20 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ pomona (appleburst) ║ 29 moons ║ ♀ ║
      sycamore (hillfrost)║ 37 moons ║ ♂ ║
      arcigera (shiverblast)║ 42 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★candiru (batfish) ║ 36 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣★shrike (feathereyes) ║ 30 moons ║ ♀ ║
      perch (basspelt)║ 28 moons ║ ♂ ║
      roughy (gingerpelt)║ 28 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ nectar (honeyblossom) ║ 35 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ heron (smogtongue) ║ 18 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ solis (sunspot) ║ 21 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ sphinx (schemonbreath) ║ 23 moons ║ ♀ ║
      buck (shrewwrinkle) ║ 30 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★cinnabar (nettlebite) ║ 15 moons ║ ♂ ║

messengers
      rye (nightrain) ║ 38 moons ║ ♂ ║
      bramble (spiderwhisker) ║ 39 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ eleuchia (oakfur) ║ 44 moons ║ ♀ ║
      caracal (minkeyes) ║ 32 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★areca (hazelmask) ║ 33 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★lotor (hawkfrost)║ 36 moons ║ ♂ ║
      acacius (splintercreek) ║ 32 moons ║ ♂ ║
      fennel (barkglare)║ 29 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★chimera (monarchwing) ║ 34 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★dicentra (stormheart) ║ 34 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★sedge (softwish) ║ 18 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★papyrus (rippledream) ║ 18 moons ║ ♀ ║
      pigeon (fogwhisper) ║ 18 moons ║ ♀ ║
      rock (pebblethrow) ║ 26 moons ║ ♂ ║
      larum (gullstream) ║ 18 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★angler (whimbrelface)║ 28 moons ║ ♂ ║
      xxx⤷ (half-blind)
      ➣ lychnis (lunawing) ║ 39 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★iguana (lizardslink)║ 23 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ silk (cecropiaflight) ║ 22 moons ║ ♀ ║
      pandion (ospreyheart) ║ 25 moons ║ ♂ ║

cupids
      ➣ ★harp (rosebriar) ║ 30 moons ║ ♀ ║ (PERM)
      ➣ turnstone (alpinetit) ║ 33 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★angelica (milktuft) ║ 50 moons ║ ♀ ║

nephilim
      ➣ ★garbaldi (damselkit) ║ 5 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★citrine (tangkit) ║ 4 moons ║ ♂ ║

➣ ★pearl (ivorykit) ║ 3 moons ║ ♀ ║
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

uwu. if you find this, I hope you're having a good day! ^^
    ███

███
    iTTTT

╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    the fluffy molly had practically raced back to the church camp, her eyes wide as she looked around for her father. every cat she saw, she asked if they had seen her father, but no one seemed able to help; that is, until he came through the front with the rest of his patrol, and she was at his side in a heartbeat. "daddy, remember how you told me how mommy and my brother lived in another clan, and someday when i was old enough i might be able to meet them? well i think i met them! i was chasing after a bird and i ended up at the mountainclan border, and this grey striped tom was chasing a rabbit and it crossed over onto our territory. so i obviously confronted him but before we had a chance to really talk this older molly, well not really old but you know an adult, came up and scolded him for crossing the border. and then she asked me my name and told me to bring you to see him in exactly a moon." her little voice was so excited and chipper that her words came tumbling out incredibly fast, causing her father's eyes to widen as he hushed her and moved her to the side of the room to speak to her in private.

well a few weeks had passed since that moment, and practically every day birchglow had spent time with his daughter, curling up with her at night and telling her about his mother and brother, at least from what he knew. finally, the day had come, and he had received approval from their archangel cottonstar to travel to the mountainclan border and meet as a family. dewpaw was practically shaking from her excitement the entire time, and while her father was able to patiently sit down and wait, dewpaw was pacing in circles around her father, ignoring him every time he told her to sit down. birchglow stood as he heard approaching pawsteps, and moved forward to rub heads with dewfrost as he saw the silver molly. "dewfrost, and i assume cypresspaw. wow he's grown up, which makes sense because so has dewpaw. its so nice to officially meet you son." of course, dewpaw pretty much tackled her brother playfully and as the two began to race around, birchglow sat at dewfrost's side, gently licking her face and grooming her as they watched their kits play.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

luckily for all of them, the trio had not been lost in the blizzard or received any injuries on their patrols during the freak snowstorm. smogtongue and gullstream had gotten permission to go out for a short walk, since the snow had begun to melt and there were no signs of immediate danger, but they were warned by the clan's two seraphim to not wander too far, and especially to stay within the clan's borders. smogtongue had invited his twin sister fogwhisper to come along with them, but she had decided to spend time with her closest molly friend softwish and her sister rippledream. so the two toms made their way into the cool forest, with gullstream shivering slightly due to his short thin fur, while smogtongue had absolutely no problems due to the fluffiness of his thick fur. "you notice how since we've all become soldiers and messengers, she's been spending more time with other mollies rather than us? you think things will get back to the way it was before?" the leaner tom asked his larger friend, his eyes holding a curious light, his voice holding no ill will or anger. "honestly larum, i think its probably got something to due with feelings. i bet she has a crush on someone, and she probably thinks its weird to talk to her brother and best guy friend about it, so she's turning to the mollies instead for advice or whatever." the grey and white stripped tom nodded his head; he supposed that made sense, in whatever weird way that mollies brains worked. he opened his muzzle to speak again, but was instantly hushed by his friend, whose ears were flickering. "we wandered farther than we were supposed to. we're at the islandclan border. if i remember correctly, they're an ally, but just pay attention." gullstream's deep voice spoke quietly to his friend, who silently nodded, but again before he got a chance to speak, another voice rang out from the other side of the border.

"hey, who're you guys? are you from the celestial clan?" a feminine voice called out from the coastal border, and the two toms immediately snapped their heads up to look; two black and white longhair cats emerged and stopped just short of crossing the boundary line. it appeared as though the darker of the two strangers had spoken, her amber eyes locking with smog's own orange eyes; he looked over the pair carefully, and saw no signs of aggression, only curiosity. taking the initiative, since this was an ally clan, the larger celestial tom took a step forward and spoke up himself. "yes we are. this is gullstream, a messenger, and i am smogtongue, a soldier. i assume you both are from islandclan?" this time, it was the leggy primarily-white tom that spoke up, stepping over the border and stopping just short of smog's face. "yes we are! i'm cumuluscloud, and this is my sister badgersniffle. we're both warriors." it was at this time that the molly crossed over as well, approaching gullstream with a sweet smile, but stopping about a hares-leap away. "so whats your clan like? i know we're allies, but swanstar and leopardfoot dont really talk much about the celestials." as she began to speak to the striped tabby tom, smogtongue attempted to put some space between himself and the overly-friendly tom, but every time he would scooch back, cumuluscloud would follow him. he tried to get up and walk a bit, but the white and black tom was practically glued to his hip, his chipper voice asking all about smog and what his life was like, trying to get to know his new friend. with a slightly exasperated sigh, smogtongue sat back down, accepting the tom sitting so close that their hips pressed together, and began to explain how he and his sister fogwhisper came to the clan as cheribum, and shortly after had met gullstream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it had been just about a moon since two of the clan's higher ranking clanmates and two of the senior soldiers had been lost during a particularly nasty bit of the blizzard that had caused the clan to increase protocols for patrols, hunting, etc. but the four missing cats had somehow wandered too far north, and had actually stumbled into the territory of the rogue group of cats that some of their clan members had encountered in moons past, the same group that had begun to attack their patrols when they wandered too close recently. well, being the four cats that they are, they decided to use this unplanned trip to their advantage, and made their little 'base camp' in some of the thick trees just down-wind of the rogues. they huddled together nearly twenty-four hours a day for warmth among the snow, with only one slipping down every so often to catch something for the four to share; leech of course was the only short-furred cat of the group, so she was always shoved in between the rest of them for warmth up in that tree. however, the time had come to return, as the snowstorm had stopped blowing, and the snow was beginning to melt away their hiding place.

they left during the day, as they had noticed that the rogues seemed far more active at night, and tended to hide inside of their little rotten wooden cabin during the day, not being big fans of sunlight for some reason. the 'escape' managed to go without a hitch, and they slipped away from the rogues without ever being detected. once the abandoned church was in view, the four couldnt help but breath a sigh of relief, and immediately they heard calls from their clanmates, welcoming them back. they wasted no time catching up or resting however, and mambo immediately began to instruct the other three; "juniper, why don't you get aquilegia and cumulus? leech, get angelica and sky. oriole, gather the elders. i'll get beauty. we need to meet and share what we learned from the rogues." each cat separated to complete their task, and they all met in the chapel, with the four cats that had been missing leaping up on the steps. they shared about the rogue group's strange habits; from being nocturnal, to the strange way they fed on their prey, to their preference for other predatory animals such as foxes, badgers, even bobcats if they got lucky. the other cats began to ask questions, and by the end of the discussion, the group of leadership had a very mixed opinion on what to do next.
    end of text.
    ╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

xixxx .n. crossroad demons ║ .s. twistedclan ║ .e. highgarden ║ .w. shadowed kingdom
    xixxx .(n)e. hazeclan ║ .(n)w. chessclan ║ .(s)w. mountainclan ║ .(s)e. islandclan

xixxx .allies. will-o-wisps ║ .enemies. crossroad demons; shadowed kingdom
    xixxx .mentorships.
    ready to graduate
    none

soldiers
    x ➣ arcigera ⇝ sun --- off. combat, def. combat, hunting, stealth, speed
    x ➣ leech ⇝ laurel --- stealth, off. combat, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ candiru ⇝ ivy --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ sycamore ⇝ yucca --- speed, hunting, stealth, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ roughy ⇝ castor --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ perch ⇝ mephitis --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ oriole ⇝ drizzle --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ nectar ⇝ egernia--- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat

messengers
    x ➣ rye ⇝ icarus --- stealth, off. combat, hunting, speed, def. combat
    x ➣ caracal ⇝ moon --- speed, off. combat, stealth, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ bramble ⇝ spruce --- def. combat, stealth, off. combat, speed, hunting,
    x ➣ chimera ⇝ qinling --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ lychnis ⇝ rivulet --- def. combat, stealth, speed, hunting, off. combat
    x ➣ eleuchia ⇝ wigeon --- off. combat, stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ angler ⇝ escurel --- off. combat, stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ dicentra ⇝ bobak --- off. combat, stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ fennel ⇝ procyon --- hunting, stealth, speed, def. combat, off. combat

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .necessary links.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣

archive
    prey storage
    herb storage
    family lines
      celestial beings | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝
    Last edited by broken* on Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
    broken*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

♕♔ chessclan - post 025 ♚♛

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:55 pm

moderator amethyst14 | pebbles 185 | servings 19 | population 120 | mollies 61 | toms 58 | non-binary 1 | archive discord | genetics sheets | last post here | last reply here | next request march 13th
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      message me on discord at sharpie#2340 for writing!
      𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 Rookstar and Chasmstar welcome the following cats into the ranks of ChessClan.
        ↬ Soleilstripes, Crécerelleflight, and Hérissonnespine are welcomed as cavalier.
        ↬ Orchidéepetal is welcomed as an acienne.
        ↬ Noisetteblossom is welcomed as a cavalier. She is from limbo from JaggedClan. Proof.
        ↬ Oiseaukit is welcomed as a pion. He is the son of Sopranocavern and is Violindapple’s younger brother. He is from limbo.

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒 Freuxfreckle sends the following hunting patrols out.
        ↬ Grognoneyes leads Raviolinose, Pikachoo, Fourmisplash, Juncoflight, and Poussièregust to the north.
        ↬ Blaireauface leads Termitetongue, Mouflonpeak, Martinskip, Genetshade, and Macaroncrumb to the west.
        ↬ Whitefang leads Visontwist, Eclaircream, Whimbreleyes, Gannetsong, and Croissantcrunch to the east.

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒 Freuxfreckle sends the following border patrols out.
        ↬ Peuwobble leads Coatiheart, Belettetwist, Viperinepurr, Suiecloud, and Fuméemist to the north.
        ↬ Flûtesong leads Mericibubble, L'eautwitch, Violindapple, Boarshine, and Raventalon to the west.
        ↬ Pikachoo leads Croquembouchepuff, Pamplemousseeyes, Spectacledsalamander, Hérissonnespine, and Soleilstripes to find the missing patrol.

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 Freuxfreckle arranges the following herb hunting patrol.
        ↬ Crécerelleflight accompanies Wolfwhiskers to hunt for herbs.

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 Wolfwhiskers treats the following for illness or injury.
        ↬ Butterflyleap receives 1 moon of rest (2/2).
        ↬ Tectonicmarch receives 1 moon of rest (2/2).
        ↬ Richterscreech receives 1 moon of rest (2/2).
        ↬ Genetshade receives 1 moon of rest (2/2).
        ↬ Violindapple receives 1 moon of rest (2/2).
        ↬ Wolfwhiskers is so overwhelmed that he overlooks Goosenose once more.

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 A vigil is held for the following new members of ÉtoileClan.
        ↬ None this moon.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 The following apprenti practice their skills.
        ↬ Blaireauface, Crabewhistle, and Mericibubble train Cigüepaw, Soucipaw, and Tacheterpaw in climbing.
        ↬ Flûtesong, Croissantcrunch, and Macaroncrumb train Nuitpaw, Cirruspaw, and Cumuluspaw in stealth.
        ↬ Grognoneyes, Martinskip, and Pikachoo train Altocumuluspaw, Nimbuspaw, and Ramurepaw fighting.
        ↬ Fourmisplash trains Acaipaw and Quinoapaw in hunting. He oversees Quinoapaw for Brebiscurl.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ChessClan sends the following apprenti to the Northern Pass.
        ↬ Rocherpaw attempts his final assessment.
        ↬ Canetonpaw attempts his final assessment.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ChessClan consumes the following prey to survive.
        ↬ 6 big fish, 1 mouse

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ChessClan celebrates the following changes in family.
        ↬ Orangeray and Valleyrunner try for kits, using Thistleheart as a surrogate.

𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 Rank changing ceremonies are held for the following cats.
        ↬ Cyclonekit is 6 moons old and ready to become an apprenti. His mentor shall be Anguilleripple.
        ↬ Zéphyrkit is 6 moons old and ready to become an apprenti. Her mentor shall be Viperinepurr.
        ↬ Hazelkit is 6 moons old and ready to become an apprenti. His mentor shall be Soleilstripes.
        ↬ Flammekit is 6 moons old and ready to become an apprenti. His mentor shall be Mouflonpeak.
        ↬ Feukit is 6 moons old and ready to become an apprenti. He has chosen the path of the fou and Wolfwhiskers will be his mentor.

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 Rookstar and Chasmstar request the following cat to join ChessClan.
        ↬ A cavalier of the same genetics as Mosquitobuzz (his brother).

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 The following are notes for my moderator.
        ↬ I would only like color-ins, please, along with a description.
        ↬ Rocherpaw will stay on apprentice lines.
        ↬ Please do not kill any starred cats. They are important for plot purposes.
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐑𝐎𝐈 ⦊
    Rookstar | Tom | 35 moons ✧
    ⦉ 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄 ⦊
    in nursery
    [size=80]⦉ 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 ⦊

Freuxfreckle | Tom | 27 moons ✧
    ⦉ 𝐅𝐎𝐔 ⦊
    Wolfwhiskers | Tom | 50 moons
    ⧽ Name | Gender | Age

⦉ 𝐅𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ⦊
    ⧽ Name | Gender | Age

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 ⦊
    Richterscreech | Tom | 45 moons ✧
    Thistleheart | Molly | 64 moons
    Orangeray | Tom | 54 moons
    Sopranocavern | Molly | 66 moons
    Coatiheart | Tom | 76 moons ✧
    Termitetongue | Molly | 36 moons
    Raventalon | Molly | 31 moons ✧
    Twilightpounce | Molly | 31 moons ✧
    Fourmisplash | Tom | 47 moons
    Lunestorm | Tom | 38 moons

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Loonfrost | Molly | 77 moons ✧
    Broulliardheart | Tom | 48 moons
    Grincheuxsnarl | Tom | 61 moons ✧
    Belettetwist | Molly | 57 moons
    Violindapple | Molly | 28 moons ✧
    Lumiéreblink | Molly | 53 moons
    Pamplemousseeyes | Tom | 49 moons
    Butterflyleap | Molly | 42 moons ✧
    Martinskip | Tom | 26 moons
    Patisseriedew | Molly | 69 moons

╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Mistysoul | Molly | 61 moons
    Boarshine | Molly | 50 moons ◊
    Poussièregust | Molly | 99 moons
    Genetshade | Molly | 26 moons
    Araignéepounce | Tom | 24 moons
    L'eautwitch | Molly | 48 moons
    Versaillesheart | Molly | 64 moons ✧◊
    Fauconflight | Tom | 39 moons
    Mericibubble | Molly | 57 moons ✧
    Flûtesong | Tom | 60 moons ✧

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Tourbillonpelt | Tom | 36 moons ✧
    Crabewhistle | Tom | 46 moons
    Spectacledsalamander | Tom | 26 moons
    Gannetsong | Tom | 27 moons
    Mosquitobuzz | Tom | 22 moons ✧◊
    Pikachoo | Tom | 21 moons
    Bébéecho | Molly (amab) | 21 moons
    Blaireauface | Molly | 40 moons
    Grognoneyes | Tom | 58 moons ✧
    Macaroncrumb | Molly | 33 moons

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Croissantcrunch | Tom | 33 moons
    Fuméemist | Tom | 45 moons
    Raviolinose | Tom | 47 moons
    Brebiscurl | Molly | 19 moons ✧
    Mouflonpeak | Tom | 21 moons
    Peuwobble | Non-binary | 19 moons ✧▿
    Whitefang | Tom | 44 moons
    Visontwist | Tom | 44 moons
    Juncoflight | Molly | 36 moons ✧
    Ottomanspire | Tom | 18 moons

╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Viperinepurr | Molly | 18 moons
    Tremortremble | Tom | 18 moons
    Seismicwhisper | Tom | 18 moons ◆
    Tectonicmarch | Molly | 18 moons ✧
    Archipelagoislands | Tom | 18 moons
    Whimbreleyes | Molly | 18 moons ✧ ◈
    Croquembouchepuff | Tom | 18 moons
    Eclaircream | Molly | 18 moons
    Serotineecho | Tom | 17 moons
    Pipistrellecave | Molly | 17 moons ✧◇

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Écaillefin | Molly | 17 moons
    Anguilleripple | Molly | 17 moons
    Suiecloud | Tom | 17 moons
    Tachesplotch | Molly | 46 moons
    Soleilstripes | Tom | 32 moons
    Crécerelleflight | Tom | 37 moons
    Hérissonnespine | Molly | 18 moons
    Genévrierneedle | Molly | 15 moons
    Noissetteblossom | Molly | 18 moons
    Edelweißdrop | Molly | 36 moons ✧

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ⦊
    Épicéapaw | Molly | 15 moons
    Rocherpaw | Tom | 15 moons ◇
    Soucipaw | Tom | 14 moons
    Cigüepaw | Molly | 13 moons ✧
    Canetonpaw | Tom | 12 moons
    Nuitpaw | Tom | 11 moons
    Tacheterpaw | Molly | 11 moons
    Altocumuluspaw | Molly | 9 moons
    Nimbuspaw | Tom | 9 moons ✧
    Cirruspaw | Molly | 9 moons

╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Cumuluspaw | Tom | 9 moons
    Ramurepaw | Molly | 9 moons
    Quinoapaw | Molly | 7 moons
    Acaipaw | Tom | 7 moons

⦉ 𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌É𝐑𝐄𝐒 ⦊
    Morningwhisper | Molly | 100 moons
    Tonnerredance | Molly | 34 moons ✧◊
    Sweethen | Molly | 59 moons ✧
    Traîneaubells | Molly | 51 moons ✧
    Goosenose | Molly | 47 moons

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌É𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Arbreflame | Molly | 39 moon
    Abeillefeather | Molly | 49 moons
    Threeleg | Molly | 28 moons ✧⊳
    Chouetteswoop | Molly | 22 moons
    Chasmstar | Molly | 26 moons ✧

⦉ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ⦊
    Cyclonekit | Tom | 6 moons
    Zéphyrkit | Molly | 6 moons
    Hazelkit | Tom | 6 moons
    Flammekit | Tom | 6 moons

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Feukit | Tom | 6 moons
    Tritonkit | Tom | 5 moons
    Scinquekit | Molly | 5 moons
    Lionceaukit | Tom | 4 moons
    Faonkit | Molly | 4 moons
    Reniflerkit | Molly | 4 moons
    Outardekit | Tom | 4 moons
    Étourneaukit | Molly | 3 moons
    Aloèskit | Molly | 3 moons
    Mouchetékit | Tom | 1 moons

╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Cendrekit | Molly | 1 moons
    Grèbekit | Molly | 1 moons
    Pluvierkit | Tom | 1 moons
    Collerettekit | Tom | 1 moons
    ⧽ Oiseaukit | Tom | 0 moons

⦉ 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍 ⦊
    Valleyrunner | Tom | 56 moons ✧ ◈ ⊲
    Ochidéepetal | Molly | 109 moons

╚═══════════════╝

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
      — alder bark | chewed | eases toothaches | x01
      — borage | chewed and eaten | produces more and
      better milk; brings down fevers; soothes bad bellies;
      relieves tight chests | x01
      — chamomile | eaten | strengthens the heart and soothes
      the mind | x01
      — cob nuts | made into ointments | unknown | x01
      — cobwebs | stops bleeding | x01
      — daisy leaves | chewed into a paste | eases the pain of
      aching joints | x02
      — death berry | eaten | kills a cat instantly | x01
      — dock | chewed and applied to scratches | soothes scratches
      and sore pads | x01
      — heather nectar | included in mixtures | sweetens mixtures | x01
      — honey | eaten | soothes infections; soothes damaged throats;
      soothes coughing; gives energy; helps cats swallow other
      herbs | x01
      — rush | holds a broken limb in place | x01
      — sweet-sedge | sap is swallowed | eases infection | x01
      — thyme | leaves are chewed on | useful for shock | x01
      — water hemlock | eaten | causes writhing, pain, and foaming
      at the mouth | x02
      𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
      — mice | one serving | 8
      — vole | one serving | 1
      — shrew | one serving | 6
      — rabbit | two servings | 12
      — stoat | two servings | 15
      — small fish | two servings | 8
      — big fish | three servings | 9
      — bird | three servings | 1
      𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
      — sweethen | can find weaned kits on border patrols,
      makes apprentices learn one skill automatically, &
      brings back a chicken or rabbit from hunting
      — richterscreech | excels at finding cats on patrols,
      lessens chance of stillborns, must have two or more
      mates for powers to work. powers are currently activated.
      — peupaw | attracts kits and repels predators on all
      patrols they go on. subtracts one piece of prey on any
      hunting patrol they go on.
      — mericibubble & flûtesong | when together, they
      attract new cats
    𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
    — l'eautwitch | épicéapaw | five - returns in two moons
    hunting, fighting, stealth, climbing
    — versaillesheart | rocherpaw | seven
    — blaireauface | cigüepaw | five
    hunting, fighting, stealth
    — crabewhistle | soucipaw | five
    — freuxfreckle | canetonpaw | four
    — flûtesong | nuitpaw | three
    hunting, fighting
    — mericibubble | tacheterpaw | three
    — grognoneyes | altocumuluspaw | two
    hunting
    — martinskip | nimbuspaw | two
    hunting
    — croissantcrunch | cirruspaw | two
    hunting, fighting
    — macaroncrumb | cumuluspaw | two
    hunting, fighting
    — pikachoo | ramurepaw | two
    hunting
    — brebiscurl | quinoapaw | zero
    none
    — fourmisplash | acaipaw | zero
    none
    𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
    ◊ - barren
    ◈ - blind
    ◇ - runt
    ◆ - mute
    ⊳ - missing a limb
    ⊲ - paralyzed
    ▿ - paralyzed with wheelchair
    ✧ - do not kill with rolls
    𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐘
    — arbreflame | due next post
    — abeillefeather | due in two posts
    — threeleg | due in two posts
    — chouetteswoop | due in two posts
    — chasmstar | due in two posts

font credit.
    Last edited by chaotic creativity on Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
    chaotic creativity

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

BeetleClan post 006

Postby Nosifer » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:57 pm

BeetleClan
    Number of Cats: 10| Next Starclan Visit: Now | Pebbles: 104
    Servings: 3
    (next at 14) | Archive: Here

Samuel struggled to pull himself through the muddy ground of the territory. Although it had stopped raining, the sky was still grey and overcast. He took another pawstep, and sunk once again to his knees. Not for the first time, he regretted joining BeetleClan.

They had found him, in the rain, sunk to his neck in mud. His collar was caught on a fallen branch, and had snapped off when a light brown she-cat had pulled him to safety. The strange clan had helped him recover, and, with no home to return to, he decided to stay.

He took another pawstep. He expected the ground to give way, so when it didn't, he was thrown off balance, mud now coating his flank. He sunk his claws into the solid ground, and heaved his way out of the mud. Panting, he looked ahead at the old white cat he was walking with, who was sitting, and staring at him with a calm, slightly amused expression.

The two of them walked deeper into the woods, before coming across a patch of the herb Cloudbreeze was looking for. "Here." said Cloudbreeze. "Come help me with this."

Samuel walked over to the herb patch. He sniffed it gingerly, before recoiling at the scent. What the hell was that!? Cloudbreeze chuckled at his expression. "Remember to nip it at the base of the stem, and don't tear it." he spoke. As an afterthought, he added "Try to get the ones with the biggest leaves, the smaller ones are still growing."

Samuel stared at Cloudbreeze, incredulously, before holding his breath and slowly reaching back into the herb patch. Once again, he frustratedly pondered why he was even doing this. That girl who organised the patrols, whatever her name was, she said he needed to get acquainted with the territory, and learn how to move in the mud. Apparently, he would be detrimental to a hunting patrol, so she was going to assign him to a border patrol, when Cloudbreeze requested his help gathering herbs. He had this glint in his eye, like he was trying to suppress excitement when asked that, too. Maybe he was a sadist.

By now, Samuel had gathered a nice sized bundle of herbs. He picked them up, and turned to face Cloudbreeze, who... was just sitting there, having not done any work. "Nice job." he said, turning around. "The next herb patch is this way." he walked downhill. Just before he stepped off the grass, he paused. "Oh, and Samuel?" he said, turning his head to the black cat behind him. "Try not to get mud on the herbs." he smirked, stepping into the mud and effortlessly walking through it.

Grumbling a protest around the herbs he carried, he followed the white foxheart, making sure to carefully place his feet once he reached the mud. As he walked he heard a quiet comment made by the snakebreath in front of him.

"It's so nice having an apprentice again. Even if it is only temporary."

[BeetleClan consumes 1 small fish and 1 mouse]
    [Hailstar requests any cat]
    [Cloudbreeze and Samuel gather herbs]
    [Cranefoot trains Minkpaw]
    [Leafgaze and Snowstone go hunting]
    [Mousepetal and Hailstar go hunting]
    [Wildstorm and Barkfang patrol the borders]

Leader:
            Hailstar | 35m | Tom | X
            Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
            Mousepetal | 32m | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
            Cloudbreeze | 78m | Tom | X
            Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:
            Leafgaze | 23m | She-cat | X
            Snowstone | 51m | Tom | X
            Barkfang | 39m | She-cat | X
            Cranefoot | 47m | Tom | X
            Wildstorm | 47m | Tom | X
            Samuel | 14m | Tom | X

Apprentices:
            Minkpaw | 8m | She-cat | X
            Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      North | Clan Name | Username
      East | Clan Name | Username
      South | Clan Name | Username
      West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
      Cobweb | 1 | Stops bleeding
      Marigold | 1 | Prevents/fights infection
      Catmint | 1 | Cures greencough
      Dock | 2 | Heals cuts and scratches
      Poppy seed | 1 | Eases pain and helps sleep
      Burnet | 1 | Gives strength, helps expecting queens (TH)
      Daisy Leaf | 1 | Eases aching joints (TH)
      Bright Eyes | 1 | Cures coughs
      Ragwort | 1 | Gives strength
      Elder Leaf | 1 | Soothes sprains
      Raspberry Leaf | 1 | Helps with kitting
      Broom | 1 | Helps broken bones

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
      Frog | x1 | 1 serving
      Minnow | x0 | 1 serving
      Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
      Mink | x0 | 2 servings
      Bird | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
      Cranefoot | Minkpaw | 0 | Hunt, Fight, Fish, Climb, Track
      Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
      Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
      ??? and ??? | Wildstorm, Cranefoot
      Name and Name | Kits
    Image | Image | Image
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

Image | Image | Image
    Nosifer

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

hazilnut's replies 47

Postby hazilnut » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:19 am

Newleaf

As Newleafs go, this one's a cold one. Rain comes in infrequent, spitting bursts, and for the most part the sun hides behind indifferent clouds which not even the elders can predict if they herald storm or eventual clear skies. Still, beneath the unpleasant canvas life goes on. Buds start to burst into green and delicate leaves, birdsong fills the branches, and the mewls of kittens bring life back to the nursery.

Vesuvia | Oneclan | Lostclan | Canopyclan | Nixclan | Ravineclan | Moonclan | Birchclan | Hollowclan | Siren Ichor | Land of the Silent

CatMagics wrote:

ACTIONS LOG

★ consumption [ 21 servings needed ]:
      8 stoat, 5 frog - next at 139 cats

★ hunting patrol #1: silentstar, nettlesting,
      tomorrowgaze, goldencall, silkenstep, inkpaw

★ hunting patrol #2: jaywhistle, silverheart,
      cobraeyes, owlriddle, dustcatcher, cinnamonchase

★ hunting patrol #3: wolffang, greengaze,
      rogerfang, fierceshine, aspenfern, sharpeclipse

★ border patrol #1: blackwhisker, sablestorm,
      azureheart, doveheart, weaselcall, goldfishsky

★ border patrol #2: quickpounce, antlerclaw,
      birchfang, olivestep, skunkquill, littleink

★ border patrol #3: patchheart, junkleaf,
      smokesight, crowflight, sycamorecreek,
      pridepounce

★ border patrol #4: ashwolf, pridepounce,
      sweptwind, loudbay, stonestripe, ebonysong

★ border patrol #5: brownracoon, minnowfin,
      crispygorse, gingerglare, windmoss, rivermud

★ herb gathering: hazelleaf, whiteflurry,
      deathstalk

★ practicing medicine: hazelleaf, whiteflurry,
      deathstalk

★ ancestral visit: requesting a warrior

★ infirmary visits: 1
      sablestorm, 1x marigold

★ kittings due:
      tigersnare x smokesight, 1
      shallowwater x unknown, 1
      pebblestep x unknown, 1
      hazelleaf x minnowfin, 2
      dreamtime x unknown, 2

★ training:
      sootpaw, sweptwind
      sepiapaw, goldfishsky

★ mate changes:
      creamgaze x cedarclaw
      mates, trying for kits

honeycloud x littleink
      mates, trying for kits

nettlesting x tomorrowgaze
      mates, trying for kits

★ rank changes:
      mahoganykit >> app
      balancekit >> app
      swirlkit >> app
      twigkit >> app
      sneakkit >> app
      hollykit >> app
      graykit >> app
      sootpaw >> warrior

★ cat transfers: none

★ powers (in italics):
      foxangel - more likely to find kits and prey
      more at risk of encountering predator on patrol
      only brings back poisonous herbs on herb patrol

▶ Silentstar's hunting patrol catches x3 hares
      ▶ Jaywhistle's hunting patrol catches x1 minnow, x1 squirrel, x1 crow
      ▶ Wolffang's hunting patrol catches x1 minnow, x1 squirrel, x1 salmon
      ▶ Blackwhisker's border patrol finds 9 pebbles
      ▶ Quickpounce's border patrol finds 7 pebbles
      ▶ Patchheart's border patrol finds 2 pebbles
      ▶ Ashwolf's border patrol finds 5 pebbles
      ▶ Brownraccoon's border patrol finds 5 pebbles
      ▶ The medicine cats gather x1 sorrel, x1 lamb's ear, x1 willow bark, x1 poppy seed
      ▶ The medicine cats' skills stay sharp
      ▶ Silentstar's request is granted
      ▶ sepiapaw fails to learn battle
      ▶ sootpaw learns climbing but develops a cough from the lingering leafbare cold. Hazelleaf prescribes x1 lungwort & postpones Sootpaw's assessment.
      ▶ sootpaw's assessment is postponed
      ▶ creamgaze is not expecting kits at this time
      ▶ honeycloud is not expecting kits at this time
      ▶ nettlesting is not expecting kits at this time

noctenne wrote:
      ImageImage

newcomers
      ↪️ olivepaw, apprentice
      ↪️ mosspaw, apprentice

borders
      ↪️ ellis, crypto, rookpounce, troutleap, pondsplash, brackenstep

hunting
      ↪️ meadowheart, aspentail, willowsong, sparsefeather, thornstrike, wiltedfur
      ↪️ ibisdancer, borealtooth, minkskip, digging bird, shoalstar, cherryfrost
      ↪️ pigeonflight, silverstorm, witheredsoul, skypounce, cormorantcry, sunsetpelt

herb gathering
      ↪️ autumnleaf

alpha school
      ↪️ cinderpaw - any skill
      ↪️ flamepaw - any skill
      ↪️ mosspaw - any skill
      ↪️ olivepaw - any skill
      ↪️ weaselpaw - takes her assessment

↪️ mosspaw is apprenticed to abel
      ↪️ olivepaw is apprenticed to digging bird

injuries and sickness
      ↪️ none

trying for kits
      ↪️ none

prey consumed
      ↪️ the clan feasts on seven pond turtle

name changes
      ↪️ dustpaw - dustbird

notes
      ↪️ please target shoalstar if rolled for death
      ↪️ alphas, betas, and omegas are all warriors

▶ Ellis's border patrol finds 9 pebbles
      ▶ Meadowheart's hunting patrol catches x1 chinook salmon, x2 rainbow trout
      ▶ Ibisdancer's hunting patrol catches x1 bank vole, x1 chinook salmon, x1 freshwater eel
      ▶ Pigeonflight's hunting patrol catches x2 rainbow trout, x1 red squirrel
      ▶ Autumnleaf gathers x1 yarrow, x1 goldenrod
      ▶ Weaselpaw passes her assessment
      ▶ Cinderpaw learns fighting but later reveals that he had hid wounds he had sustained from training recklessly. He needs x1 yarrow & x1 goldenrod.
      ▶ Flamepaw fails to learn hunting
      ▶ Mosspaw fails to learn hunting and overexerts himself, unused to his own limits. Because of a lack of herbs, Autumnleaf assigns him two moons of rest, which could be substituted by any strength-building herb.
      ▶ Olivepaw learns hunting but, like Mosspaw, fails to account for the energy expended during her travels. On the way home she collapses, wracked with fever. Autumnleaf assures Shoalstar that her littermate will be okay if she rests for two moons, perhaps even sooner if she is provided with fever-fighting herbs.
      ▶ mod note: Don't forget to credit any font with a link!

UnhollyFireFly wrote:

Hollowclan consumes 2 servings (1 vole and ½ ermine)
      Seeker asks for a preystalker
      Seeker and Moonflower go on a border patrol
      Flyingashes, Seeker and Arrowflight go hunting
      Rosethorn goes gathering some herbs

▶ Seeker's request is granted
      ▶ Seeker's border patrol finds a potential apprentice & 7 pebbles
      ▶ Flyingashes's hunting patrol catches x1 vole, x1 squirrel
      ▶ Rosethorn gathers x1 stick, x1 honey

Brightheart_Warrior3 wrote:
      •    BirchClan    •    

Willowstar, Aspenstripe and Flamestrike go on a hunting patrol
      • Rootfur goes on a border patrol
      Petalbark looks for herbs
      • Willowstar requests a warrior from starclan

▶ Willowstar's hunting patrol catches x1 vole & x1 stoat
      ▶ Rootfur's border patrol finds an abandoned kit & 14 pebbles
      ▶ Petalbark gathers x1 broom, x1 catchweed
      ▶ Willowstar's request is granted

KittyandCat wrote:
      Land of the Silent

-Patrol | Barkstar sends Forestfoot on a patrol

▶ Forestfoot's border patrol finds a potential fighter & 8 pebbles
      ▶ Mod notes: Please fix the font meme text & remember to credit it via link!

LooneyLani wrote:
      ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

requests - n/a
      hunting patrols - In the Forest: Echobreeze, Stoneburr, Springsong, Flintstone, Willowsong & Streammist
      Near the Lake: Barkspring, Autumnleaf, Dewstep, Petalfur, Acornmist & Redheart
      Around the Caves: Ivynose, Featherwillow, Halfwing, Larksong, Oakdawn & Fawnleap
      Deeper in the Mountains: Mountainstar, Stonetail, Minileap, Littlecrow, Jewelfur & Sandsplash

patrols - North & East Borders: Daisyear, Whiteberry, Quailjaw, Leopardheart, Sunheart & Crowtail
      South & West Borders: Archeye, Magpiecloud, Ambercall, Fluttercloud, Voletuft & Robinlight
      Through the Mountains: Foxtrot, Beargaze, Breezebound, Yewberry, Nettleshine & Dusthollow

healers - Blossomspeck, Lilybloom & Snowpaw gather herbs, the injured cats are treated, Blossomspeck practices medicine & Lilybloom trains Snowpaw
      kittings - Peachstrike (light ginger tabby) is due! Blizzardstorm is the father
      Songsnow is due! Archeye is the father
      Bloomfall is due! Hawkgaze is the father

relationships - Nettleshine and Crowtail head out for a walk along the stream, tails intertwined
      mentoring - offensive combat:
      defensive combat: Dapplepaw
      tracking: Nutpaw & Bramblepaw
      amateur hunting:
      stalking: Pebblepaw
      hunting:
      amateur combat: Coypaw

assessments - Mousepaw, Yarrowpaw & Goldenpaw go for their hunting assessment
      rank changes - Jaykit & Silverkit become warrior-to-bes, their mentors are Sootnose & Sleekfur
      Patchkit, Troutkit & Riverkit become hunter-to-bes, their mentors are Autumnleaf, Dewstep & Oakdawn
      Whiteberry returns to the warriors den

mod notes - back from sudden hiatus!
      consumes - Moonclan consumes 17 servings, finishing off x2 birds, x1 frog, x3 big fish & x1 vole

▶ Echobreeze's hunting patrol catches x2 rabbits, x1 big fish
      ▶ Barkspring's hunting patrol catches x1 rabbit, x2 birds
      ▶ Ivynose's hunting patrol catches x3 big fish
      ▶ Mountainstar's hunting patrol catches x1 squirrel, x2 small fish
      ▶ Daisyear's border patrol finds 13 pebbles
      ▶ Archeye's border patrol finds a potential hunter & 2 pebbles
      ▶ Foxtrot's border patrol finds a potential warrior, their kit sibling & 12 pebbles
      ▶ The healers gather x1 bright-eye, x1 wintergreen, x1 coltsfoot
      ▶ The healers' skills stay sharp
      ▶ Peachstrike gives birth to four health kits
      ▶ Songsnow begins to give birth to six kits when disaster strikes after the third is delivered. Though the healers try their best and exhaust their stores of x4 chervil, three kits are lost.
      ▶ Bloomfall gives birth to two kits
      ▶ Nettleshine is now expecting kits
      ▶ Snowpaw learns herb identification
      ▶ Dapplepaw learns defensive combat
      ▶ Nutpaw learns tracking
      ▶ Bramblepaw fails to learn tracking, coming face to face with an angry hive of bees rather than the rabbit he was supposed to be following. While blackberry leaves would be ideal, x2 wintergreen will heal him up.
      ▶ Pebblepaw learns stalking
      ▶ Coypaw learns amateur combat
      ▶ Mousepaw passes the assessment after suffering a mild twisted paw. She will need x1 rush to set it until it heals.
      ▶ Yarrowpaw fails the assessment
      ▶ Goldenpaw fails the assessment
      ▶ Mod notes: Peachstrike's litter & Songsnow's litter were colored in by the lovely BlackJeans! Bloomfall's litter was colored in by Kazin.
      Last edited by hazilnut on Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
      hazilnut

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby KittyandCat » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:54 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────── ─────────────────────────────────────────────────

- -”IT’S A JUNGLE OUT THERE”- -
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

CATS: 3 | MOD: Hazilnut | ARCHIVE: -
      PEBBLES: 28 |4TH POST

Forestfoot brings back a spunky she-cat by the name of Littlefoot. She takes on the role of fighter and immediately begins pulling her weight with an energetic and excited aura.

-Request | Barkstar requests a medic from StarClan

-Patrol | Littlefoot heads out on patrol alone

-Note | Okay I believe I’ve fixed the font (at least on my device) and I’ve now include a link <3

Littlefoot, gleeful in a young sort of way despite her age, quickly heads out in order to hunt. The back-and-forth swishing of her tail as she leaves the camp shows the excitement and determination she has to prove her worth.

─────────────────────────────────────────────

KING
      Barkstar | 36 moons | Tom
      Lives: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

PRINCE
      Forestfoot | 26 moons | Tom

MEDIC
      name | age | gender
      skill points: ✿✿✿✿✿

FIGHTERS
      Littlefoot | 20 moons | She-cat

STUDENTS
      name | age | gender

MOTHERS
      name | age | gender

CHILDREN
      name | age | gender

SEEKERS
      name | age | gender

TEACHERS
      name | age | gender

FAMILY
      - - -

DECEASED
      - - -

BORDERS

MEDICINE STORE
      Herb | Usage
      Herb | Usage

FRESH KILL PILE
      Total Servings - 0
      Songbirds | x0 | 2 servings
      Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
      Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
      Fish | x0 | 2-3 servings
      Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
      Lizards | x3 | 1 serving

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
      KittyandCat

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

LostClan | 036

Postby recognize » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:52 am

──────────────────────────
      population: 138 ( 69 ♀ 69 ♂ ) | pebbles: 267
      starclan visit: 3.28 | mod: hazilnut | ©©
      notes: xxx

storage | mentors | deceased | family
      ──────────────────────────
      ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴡᴇ ғᴀᴅᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ғᴀʟʟs ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅs ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      current prophecy: " there is darkness // where there is light // lostclan will be lost // in their fight " | song lyrics from: taska black - losing our minds ft. nevve

POV - SETTING

xxx

you may injure but please do not kill cats marked with a star ★ for plot purposes (exception of leader with >1 life), most have planned deaths. thank you <3
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

LEADERS' DEN

silentstar | ♀ | 63m | leader | 9 lives
      maplewhisker | ♀ | 69m | deputy
      blackwhisker | ♂ | 68m | warrior
      silkenstep | ♂ | 67m | warrior

INFIRMARY

hazelleaf | ♀ | 78m | med cat | 5 sp
      whiteflurry | ♀ | 49m | med cat | 5 sp
      deathstalk | ♀ | 21m | med cat | 5 sp

NURSERY

cowflower | ♀ | 47m | queen
      leafkit | ♀ | 5m | kit
      eclipsekit | ♂ | 5m | kit
      paintkit | ♀ | 5m | kit
      fleckkit | ♀ | 5m | kit
      blankkit | ♂ | 5m | kit

foxangel | ♀ | 44m | queen
      skullkit | ♂ | 5m | kit

mountainsong | ♀ | 56m | queen
      streamkit | ♀ | 3m | kit
      moonkit | ♂ | 3m | kit

forestflower | ♀ | 37m | queen
      thornkit | ♂ | 3m | kit
      toadstoolkit | ♀ | 3m | kit
      sockkit | ♂ | 3m | kit
      frondkit | ♀ | 3m | kit
      guardiankit | ♂ | 3m | kit
      talekit | ♀ | 3m | kit

shadekit | ♂ | 5m | kit
      alabasterkit | ♂ | 5m | kit
      volcanokit | ♂ | 5m | kit
      flightkit | ♀ | 5m | kit

dawnscreech | ♀ | 28m | queen
      fangkit | ♂ | 2m | kit

hailhowl | ♀ | 58m | queen
      beastkit | ♂ | 1m | kit
      risekit | ♀ | 1m | kit

tabbystripe | ♀ | 76m | queen
      bearkit | ♀ | 1m | kit
      splinterkit | ♂ | 1m | kit
      cocoonkit | ♂ | 1m | kit
      pinekit | ♂ | 1m | kit
      raccoonkit | ♂ | 1m | kit

shallowwater | ♀ | 52m | queen

pebblestep | ♀ | 41m | queen

tigersnare | ♀ | 30m | queen

dreamtime | ♀ | 40m | queen

APPRENTICE DEN

sootpaw | ♀ | 13m | app
      sepiapaw | ♀ | 10m | app
      mahoganypaw | ♂ | 7m |apprentice
      balancepaw | ♀ | 7m | apprentice
      swirlpaw | ♀ | 7m | apprentice
      twigpaw | ♂ | 7m | apprentice
      sneakpaw | ♂ | 7m | apprentice
      hollypaw | ♀ | 7m | apprentice
      graypaw | ♀ | 7m | apprentice

ELDERS' DEN

daffodilhunt | ♀ | 175m | elder
      cunningleap | ♂ | 108m | elder
      fieldrain | ♀ | 120m | elder
      twitchheart | ♀ | 140m | elder
      shineflight | ♂ | 139m | elder
      tallscar | ♂ | 107m | elder
      xxxxxx
      WARRIOR DENS - MATES

frostfall | ♂ | 56m | warrior

swiftflame | ♀ | 72m | warrior
      stonestripe | ♂ | 55m | warrior

nettlesting | ♀ | 49m | warrior
      tomorrowgaze | ♂ | 52m | warrior

sparrowpounce | ♂ | 65m | warrior

greengaze | ♀ | 74m | warrior
      jaywhistle | ♂ | 78m | warrior

creamgaze | ♀ | 79m | warrior
      cedarclaw | ♂ | 76m | warrior

lionshade | ♀ | 65m | warrior
      oceaneye | ♂ | 74m | warrior

amberwood | ♀ | 76m | warrior
      rogerfang | ♂ | 75m | warrior

ashwolf | ♂ | 40m | warrior

crowflight | ♂ | 28m | warrior

doveheart | ♀ | 74m | warrior
      azureheart | ♂ | 74m | warrior

leopardcry | ♀ | 60m | warrior
      cougarsnarl | ♂ | 64m | warrior

honeycloud | ♀ | 35m | warrior
      littleink | ♂ | 39m | warrior

smokesight | ♂ | 24m | warrior

quickpounce | ♀ | 24m | warrior
      goldfishsky | ♂ | 25m | warrior

WARRIOR DENS - FEMALE

wolffang | ♀ | 67m | warrior
      olivestep | ♀ | 55m | warrior
      goldencall | ♀ | 48m | warrior
      junipertongue | ♀ | 48m | warrior

sharpeclipse | ♀ | 54m | warrior
      bramblefall | ♀ | 26m | warrior
      peakhowl | ♀ | 32m | warrior
      antlerclaw | ♀ | 68m | warrior

fierceshine | ♀ | 62m | warrior
      aspenfern | ♀ | 21m | warrior
      silverheart | ♀ | 21m | warrior
      owlriddle | ♀ | 21m | warrior

barkheart | ♀ | 49m | warrior
      paleface | ♀ | 20m | warrior
      dustcatcher | ♀ | 20m | warrior
      snowflight | ♀ | 20m | warrior

crystalwolf | ♀ | 68m | warrior
      fenneccall | ♀ | 18m | warrior
      ravenfeather | ♀ | 21m | warrior
      foameye | ♀ | 20m | warrior

brownracoon | ♀ | 63m | warrior
      terracottadust | ♀ | 15m | warrior
      baskmoon | ♀ | 33m | warrior
      mudslash | ♀ | 43m | warrior

midnightkill | ♀ | 42m | warrior

WARRIOR DENS - MALE

birchfang | ♂ | 66m | warrior
      patchheart | ♂ | 33m | warrior
      junkleap | ♂ | 78m | warrior
      iceheart | ♂ | 77m | warrior

pridepounce | ♂ | 57m | warrior
      cinnamonchase | ♂ | 28m | warrior
      sweptwind | ♂ | 33m | warrior

sablestorm | ♂ | 21m | warrior
      cobraeyes | ♂ | 21m | warrior
      sycamorecreek | ♂ | 21m | warrior
      skunkquill | ♂ | 39m | warrior

weaselcall | ♂ | 20m | warrior
      ebonysong | ♂ | 20m | warrior
      loudbay | ♂ | 19m | warrior

metalsight | ♂ | 18m | app
      inkstrike | ♂ | 21m | warrior
      sunglow | ♂ | 17m | warrior

pouncewheat | ♂ | 17m | warrior
      goosetrail | ♂ | 20m | warrior
      stripesnow | ♂ | 18m | warrior
      murkwater | ♂ | 17m | warrior

coldstorm | ♂ | 17m | warrior
      rivermud | ♂ | 16m | warrior
      windmoss | ♂ | 16m | warrior
      gingerglare | ♂ | 16m | warrior

minnowfin | ♂ | 74m | warrior
      crispygorse | ♂ | 15m | warrior
      springleopard | ♂ | 54m | warrior
      lightningheart | ♂ | 64m | warrior
      ACTIONS LOG

★ consumption [ 21 servings needed ]:
      5 hare, 2 salmon - next at 139 cats

★ hunting patrol #1: silentstar, nettlesting,
      tomorrowgaze, goldencall, silkenstep, inkpaw

★ hunting patrol #2: jaywhistle, silverheart,
      cobraeyes, owlriddle, dustcatcher, cinnamonchase

★ hunting patrol #3: wolffang, greengaze,
      rogerfang, fierceshine, aspenfern, sharpeclipse

★ border patrol #1: blackwhisker, sablestorm,
      azureheart, doveheart, weaselcall, goldfishsky

★ border patrol #2: quickpounce, antlerclaw,
      birchfang, olivestep, skunkquill, littleink

★ border patrol #3: patchheart, junkleaf,
      smokesight, crowflight, sycamorecreek,
      pridepounce

★ border patrol #4: ashwolf, pridepounce,
      sweptwind, loudbay, stonestripe, ebonysong

★ border patrol #5: brownracoon, inkstrike,
      crispygorse, gingerglare, windmoss, rivermud

★ herb gathering: hazelleaf, whiteflurry,
      deathstalk

★ practicing medicine: hazelleaf, whiteflurry,
      deathstalk

★ ancestral visit: requesting a queen

★ infirmary visits: 1
      sootpaw, 1x lungwort

★ kittings due:
      tigersnare x smokesight, 0
      shallowwater x unknown, 0
      pebblestep x unknown, 0
      hazelleaf x minnowfin, 1
      dreamtime x unknown, 1

★ training:
      sepiapaw, goldfishsky
      junipertongue, mahoganykit
      springleopard, balancepaw
      iceheart, swirlpaw
      cougarsnarl, twigpaw
      leopardcry, sneakpaw
      amberwood, hollypaw
      minnowfin, graypaw

★ mate changes:
      doveheart x azureheart
      mates, trying for kits

leopardcry x cougarsnarl
      mates, trying for kits

★ rank changes: none

★ cat transfers: none

★ powers (in italics):
      foxangel - more likely to find kits and prey
      more at risk of encountering predator on patrol
      only brings back poisonous herbs on herb patrol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      recognize

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:06 am

The Cats of Saint Leagueth Hill
      Number of Cats: 2 | Next Starclan Visit: 2 Days | Pebbles: Here

N/A[size]

Bluemoon fishes with Rapidwaters.

[size=85]Theatra:
              Bluemoon | 35 moons old | Male | X

Understudies:

Dramaturg:

Muses of Comedy and Tragedy:
              Rapidwaters, Muse of Tragedy | 18 moons | Male | X

Augmentions:
              Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Swings:

Choir Groups:

Stand-Bys:

Operettas:

Parados:

Nodas:
        Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
        Herb | Usage
        Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
        Shrew | x1 | 1 servings
        Salamander | x0 | 0 servings
        Songbird | x0 | 0 servings
        Bluegill | x0 | 0 servings
        Carp | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
        Name and Name | Kits
        Name and Name | Kits
      ~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

highgarden ♕ twenty-two

Postby eagle, » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:23 am

total 65
          servings 11 (+70)
          xx
          ________________ Image ________________
          xx

gods n/a
          pebbles 91
          archive xx
          font credit x x

working on catching up with writing hehe

actions
      [ consumption ] highgarden eats x5 squirrels and x1 vole
      [ rank changes ] stagpaw holds off on receiving his full name until seedpaw and rabbitpaw have passed their assessments
      seedpaw takes her final assessment
      [ patrol 1 ] softglow, yewbloom, betonypetal, ayalla, iguanaspots, and warblercry
      [ hunt 1 ] bassflow, erasmus, leopardsun, otterfur, charredbreeze, and hornetshade
      [ hunt 2 ] swiftheart, tulipstream, foxspark, lyrewhistle, wolverinesnap, daystrike
      ↪ wolverinesnap has applicable powers
      [ hunt 3 ] clovershine, obsidianwing, wolfhowl, direfang, sandstrike, ferretwhisker
      [ hunt 4 ] mapleshadow, maplelily, newtmask, riverfoam, kitechaser, and tanagercall
      [ mates ] ayalla tries for kits with axel from the crossroad demons (acting as a surrogate)
      [ training ] daisypaw and rabbitpaw learn swimming
      briarpaw learns fighting
      elkpaw, beechpaw, harrierpaw, quillpaw, and dewpaw learn hunting
      [ herbalists ] merlinsong gives cirruskit x1 coltsfoot. smokemane rests 2/3
      [ herb hunt ] merlinsong and spencer
      [ death & injuries ] erasmus kills lightkit & erasmus injures bluetcrest and sagecloud (please roll for injury/not death on bluetcrest and sagecloud)
      [ notes to mod ] i ask that no one die on patrols though injuries are fine xo

queen
        tawnyrose, 40m, ♀
        the wayward queen
        - mate: birchflame
        - kits: lightkit, hawthornkit, bramblekit

king
        softglow, 42m, ♂
        the lost king

heir
        name, age, gender

attendant
        bluetcrest, 44m, ♂
        the wayward's attendant

herbalist
        merlinsong, 47m, ♂ - 5sp
        spencer, 42m, ♂ - 5sp

roses & knights
        otterfur, 76m, ♂
        direfang, 72m, ♂
        charredbreeze, 64m, ♀
        sagecloud, 58m, ♀
        mapleshadow, 56m, ♀
        erasmus, 54m, ♂
        hurricanejaw, 52m, ♂
        maplelily, 50m, ♀
        bassflow, 50m, ♂
        newtmask, 49m, ♂
        dippernose, 49m, ♂
        arcticblink, 47m, ♂
        ferretwhisker, 45m, ♀
        pythoneyes, 45m, ♂
        tulipstream, 41m, ♀
        birchflame, 41m, ♂
        yewbloom, 40m, ♂
        betonypetal, 39m, ♀
        clovershine, 38m, ♂
        smallheart, 38m, ♂
        wolverinesnap, 37m, ♂
        riverfoam, 36m, ♀
        swiftheart, 34m, ♀
        kitechaser, 32m, ♀
        obsidianwing, 31m, ♂
        ayalla, 29m, ♀
        jaytalon, 29m, ♂
        smokemane, 28m, ♀
        sunglow, 28m, ♂
        tigergaze, 27m, ♂
        sandstrike, 25m, ♀
        hornetshade, 24m, ♂
        privetears, 23m, ♀
        tanagercall, 22m, ♀
        cougarstrike, 21m, ♂
        racoonslip, 21m, ♂
        foxspark, 21m, ♂
        wolfhowl, 21m, ♀
        iguanaspots, 21m, ♀
        warblercry, 21m, ♀
        lyrewhistle, 20m, ♀
        leopardsun, 20m, ♂
        daystrike, 18m, ♂
                thorns
                stagpaw, 14m, ♂
                seedpaw, 14m, ♀
                rabbitpaw, 14m, ♀
                briarpaw, 12m, ♀
                daisypaw, 12m, ♀
                elkpaw, 8m, ♂
                beechpaw, 8m, ♀
                harrierpaw, 8m, ♀
                quillpaw, 8m, ♂
                dewpaw, 8m, ♀

roots
                flickersky, 38m, ♀
                - mate: stormshroud, shadowed kingdom
                - kits: cirruskit, tsunamikit, tornadokit

seedlings
                adenium, 5m, ♀
                hawthornkit, 4m, ♂
                bramblekit, 4m, ♂
                snowykit, 4m, ♂
                cirruskit, 2m, ♂
                tsunamikit , 2m, ♀
                tornadokit, 2m, ♀

wilted
                name, age, gender
                name, age, gender

allies & enemies & borders
                here

medicine
                here

prey
                total x104
                mouse | x9 | 1 serving
                vole | x10 | 1 serving
                small fish | x6 | 2 servings
                squirrel | x15 | 2 servings
                rabbit | x11 | 2 servings
                big fish | x5 | 3 servings
                finch | x2 | 3 servings

mentors
                hurricanejaw, stagpaw, 4
                smallheart, seedpaw, 4
                birchflame, rabbitpaw, 3
                jaytalon, briarpaw, 2
                sunglow, daisypaw, 3
                pythoneyes, elkpaw, 1
                obsidianwing, beechpaw, 1
                dippernose, harrierpaw, 1
                tigergaze, quillpaw, 1
                arcticblink, dewpaw, 1

deceased
                here

family trees
                here
      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      credit goes to the cac staff & artists for all color-ins and lineart xoxo
      eagle,

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Flightclan || 07

Postby |Winter| » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:58 pm

ᴄᴀᴛs: 17 | sᴇʀᴠɪɴɢs ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ: 4 | ɴᴇxᴛ ​ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ: Now | ᴍᴏᴅ: Deimos | ᴘᴇʙʙʟᴇs: 147 | ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ: xXx
      ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs || ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴄᴀᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғʟᴜғғʏ ᴘᴇʟᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴀɪʟs

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Writing WIP - Cinderfang is overly protective and worried over Finchstrike when they meet a kit on patrol, Brambletail worries about Palemist, Beetlenose trains Otterpaw, Leafwhisker tries to show off her hunting skills to Snowclaw

[ Flightclan consumes 1 fish and 1 mouse this moon - 4 total servings ]
      [ Froststar visits Lone Oak to request an apprentice from Starclan ]
      [ Maplecloud gathers herbs ]
      [ Brokenflower activates her power (+2 prey) and leads a hunt with Finchstrike and Badgerpelt ]
      [ Froststar leads a patrol with Brambletail and Thunderleap ]
      [ Snowclaw leads a patrol Beetlenose and Otterpaw ]
      [ Leafwhisker leads a patrol Fawnspeck and Cinderfang ]
      [ Beetlenose trains Otterpaw ]
      [ Hazelsight is due this moon! Maplecloud brings 1x raspberry leaf and 1x stick to the kitting ]

( Mod Notes - Thank you so much! I can't wait to see them! Also, Brokenflower came from here. )

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
              Froststar | 70 moons | ♀

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ
              Snowclaw | 62 moons | ♂️

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ
              Maplecloud | 65 moons | ♀
              Skill Points: ❃❃❃❃❃

ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs
              Beetlenose | 54 moons | ♂️
              Leafwhisker | 53 moons | ♀
              Brambletail | 48 moons | ♂️
              Brokenflower | 41 moons | ♀
              Cinderfang | 36 moons | ♂️
              Badgerpelt | 36 moons | ♂️
              Finchstrike | 34 moons | ♀
              Fawnspeck | 32 moons | ♀
              Thunderleap | 25 moons | ♂️

ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇs
              Otterpaw | 8 moons | ♂️

ǫᴜᴇᴇɴs
              Hazelsight | 40 moons | ♀
              Due in now!
              Palemist | 43 moons | ♀
              Due in 2 moons

ᴋɪᴛs
              Owlkit | 3 moons | ♂️

ᴇʟᴅᴇʀs
              Foxtail | 92 moons | ♂️

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀs
              Beetlenose | Otterpaw | 1/5
              Climb | Hunt | Fight | Swim | Stealth
        ᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴀɴs
        Clan Name | Username

ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀɴs
        Clan Name | Username

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴀɢᴇ
        Cobweb x1 | Stops bleeding, helps broken bones
        Feverfew x1 | Reduces fever, relieves aches and pains
        Goatweed x1 | Eases grief
        Goldenrod x1 | Heals wounds
        Marigold x1 | Treats infection, stops bleeding, reduces inflammation
        Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain, stops bleeding
        Stick x1 | Distracts from pain
        Tansy x1 | Cures coughs, helps heal wounds and poison
        Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, shock
        Tormentil x1 | Heals wounds, extracts poison
        Watermint x1 | Relieves bellyaches

ғʀᴇsʜ-ᴋɪʟʟ ᴘɪʟᴇ
        Total Servings - 14
        Songbirds | x2 | 2 servings
        Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
        Mice | x2 | 1 serving
        Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
        Voles | x1 | 1 serving
        Fish | x1 | 3 servings

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴀsᴇᴅ

ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴇs + ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs
        Brambletail x Palemist | Kits
        Leafwhisker >> Snowclaw
        Cinderfang >> Finchstrike

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
        font | title
      Last edited by |Winter| on Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      |Winter|

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

quickclan 41

Postby eagle, » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:21 am

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐
          total 145 : ♂ 73 ♀ 71 nb 1 | servings 22 (+148) | moonpool anytime | pebbles 128 | mod mochi | archives xx xx | font credits xx xxx

└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

x
      x

indentslowly filling in writing forgive me asdfghj

→ actions
      consumption quickclan eats seven birds and a vole
      rank changes wasppaw and chaserpaw retake their assessments. if they pass, they will be renamed waspstrike and chaserstreak
      hemlockpaw takes his assessment. if he passes he will be renamed hemlockstripe
      shellkit, foxkit, azaleakit, harekit, poppykit, and adderkit are old enough to become apprentices
      hunting tallpeak, marshstripe, dartersplash, bouldertooth, mintstem, and canaryleap
      snakespots, brightcreek, canaryleap, plumblossom, loonlight, and birchface
      sweetecho, swiftscreech, chanterellestep, owletcry, webtail, and kestrelblaze
      nightfall, roselight, ravengaze, hickorypatch, herongaze, and ramtail
      oakseed, asphodelstorm, dawnflash, hawkrise, ploverflame, and bluesky
      whitesnow, honeyflower, flowerskip, flamestrike, pearsblossom, and rootwhisker
      border patrols duneserpent, willowfrost, cardinalheart, patchwing, valleymist, and hootfeather
      blizzardrush, acorntail, dahliadrop, cricketchirp, sunnyheart, and pinerunner
      training houndpaw, wrenpaw, ibispaw, and phoebepaw learn swimming
      pigeonpaw, lambpaw, and dragonflypaw learn climbing
      knollpaw, eveningpaw, and beetlepaw learn hunting
      herb hunting alpinemask, gorseberry, and autumnflower look for herbs (priority for elder leaves)
      mates/kits patchwing tries for kits with longbranch of chaosclan
      alderpatch and treespirit become mates and try for kits (alderpatch is afab)
      tallpeak and coyotesnarl become mates and try for kits
      medicine cats minnowjump rests in camp.
      notes in the case of death rolls, please only target those underlined. thank you! xx

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

LEADER ⎯⎯
      cyanstar, 57m, ♂
      7 lives remaining

DEPUTY ⎯⎯
      tallpeak, 69m, ♀

MEDICINE CATS ⎯⎯
      alpinemask, 62m, ♂ - 5sp
      gorseberry, 43m, ♂ - 5sp

MEDICINE APP. ⎯⎯
      autumnflower, 25m, ♀ - 5sp
      blind