Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby Bumbletear » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:03 am

fonts oOoOo coding

In the middle of the desert, a nest of snakes is hidden craftily in the dunes. The inhabitants are bred for harsh living, their sole purpose in life to defy whoever said that the desert was unlivable. Half man, half snake.
The Naga.

A Naga with dark skin and glittering gold and ruby scales slid his way through the crowd of gathered snake-people. Unlike the crowd, that was slithering towards the largest hole in the dunes, this Naga was slithering away, keeping their body low to the ground and holding tight the cloth over their head.

Within seconds their departure would be noticed, they had to flee, had to- Hello, brother. the words were spoken with a smirk Going somewhere? The low-crawling Naga recoiled backwards, his tail circling around him as he faced the young male standing triumphantly over him.

The Naga hissed I told you, they began I will not- they were interrupted by the sound of gongs blaring through the slither. The second Naga, wrapped in golden cloth, smirked Time to take you home, little brother. The other Naga hissed violently. He bared his fangs, knowing dark purple liquid would be starting to form on the tips of his longest teeth.

The other Naga shook his head If that's how you're going to play it then. he snapped the tip of his tail, releasing a harsh -crack- into the still desert air. In that instant, as the guards are swarming from the crowd, the first Naga slammed his body to the ground, snapping forward with a hiss.

Within moments the low-sliding Naga vanished into the desert, guards hollering and hissing behind him

Several Days later Later

A wind elemental with a swollen stomach walked slowly and carefully towards the mountain. Not much longer, she whispered, one hand resting gently over her middle. We'll be safe soon.
Several days before, she and her love had been happy. They were expecting their first child any day now, but then, their father's stupid rivalry had ruined things. Her love had been called into battle, and since she couldn't very well go home pregnant, the elemental had ran.

She'd heard there were villages to the east, welcoming of people without asking too many questions, if she was lucky, she would stumble across one. If she wasn't well...then perhaps she could found her own. Her and her child.

About a Week Later

The ancestors had answered her request, which gave Asha some hope. A Naga hunter named Alex, and a Wind Elemental expecting a child joined the village three days after Asha had asked for the mother. They were both No-Titles, although the way the naga had hissed those words had made Asha somewhat suspicious. But she had let it be. If they wanted to be No-Titles, then they could both be No-Titles until the stars gave them their new Title.

The stars had given Asha her own title the day prior, Secretkeeper, the ghostly moose had whispered to her. Help approaches

Now the two had gotten settled in somewhat fine. Alex had worked for a while to haul sand through the tunnels and into the village to make a nest for himself, and Aryia had used her wind powers to somewhat form a home out of bushes and bracken. "I'll make it better later, but this will do until I'm recovered." she explained. Asha had done her part, shifting into her bear form to haul logs and shape sand, and soon the mountain-top was starting to look more like a proper village.

ancestral requests: --
members gained: Alex No-Title and Aryia No-Title join Moonset
patrols: Asha and Rue patrol
hunts: Alex goes hunting
gathering patrols: --
other actions: Aryia gives birth (i think that's how i read it, if not let me know and i'll edit this out)

Head Chief
    Asha Secretkeeper | Cis-Female | 19ys
    ↪ ST - A9 / HS - S / HC - 55 / EC - B3 / X / shapeshifter
    grizzly bear | red squirrel | Rue's Handler

Shaman
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Alex No-Title | Cis-Male | 32ys
    ↪ST - F11 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - E4 / X / naga
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Aryia No-Title | Cis-Female | 27ys
    ↪ ST - A11 / HS - HW / HC - 12 / EC - F7 / X / wind elemental
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Hare | 0/1
Deer | 0/6
Elk | 0/6
Moose | 0/10
Mushroom | 0/2
Corn | 0/4
Potato | 0/3
Apples | 0/2
Peaches | 0/2
Pineapple | 0/3

Item Storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Rue | Female | 4y | Fire Lizard | 0 | Albino
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Ancestors
Avery Denwatcher | Shapeshifter | Killed by Asha
polar bear | albino chipmunk
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Kristen Den-mother and Unknown
Asha Secretkeeper and Avery Denwatcher
Name and Name | Kids

Secrets
Asha | She killed her brother in order to
escape her old village and found Moonset
Alex | He is second-heir to their old slither, but
ran away to avoid duties
Aryia | The father of her child is the son
of her own father's worst enemy
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mar Sal [004]

Postby dea invidia. » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:55 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Population: 10 inhabitants | Men: 06 | Women: 04 | Servings Required: 9¾ | Next Request: 01/12

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text t
      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text t

POST LOG 016:
        consumption
        ── villagers of mar sal do not consume anything
        ── animals of mar sal do not consume anything
        request
        ── aengus requests a medic
        patrolling
        ── aengus and ariyn patrol laughing point
        ── delki and aisling patrol capricorn cove
        gathering
        ── avi and jon go gathering
        researching
        ── faolan researched medicine
        hunting
        ── molly and seth go hunting
        novice-work
        ── maeve accompanies faolan

mod notes
        ── anything the mods need to know
        ── medic rank added, stable-hands merged into rider
        ── if possible could either patrol find a cappal uisce (water horse)? the other patrol doesn't need to find anything c:
      COUNCIL
      ♔ ── monarch
      aengus. 24y. m. human.
      xx↳ st-a6/hc-8/hs-lc/ec-e7/x
      xxno power or ability

♔ ── heir
      xxxxx
      ♔ ── high priest 2kp
      faolan. 23y. m. human.
      xx↳ st-e3/hc-12/hs-s/ec-h2/x
      xx↳ has psychokinesis

♔ ── high commander
      xxxxx
      ♔ ── high ranger
      xxxxx
      ♔ ── high wrangler
      xxxxx
      ♔ ── high reaper
      xxxxx
      ♔ ── high rider
      xxxxx
WORKING CLASS
♗ ── military
delki. 31y. m. shapeshifter.
xx↳ st-b4/hc-24/hs-hc/ec-g1/x
xxshapeshifts into bear
ariyn. 28y. m. human.
xx↳ st-e7/hc-62/hs-lw/ec-a7/x
xxno power or ability

♗── rangers
aisling. 23y. f. human.
xx↳ st-e8/hc-23/hs-lc/ec-e1/x
xxno power or ability

♗ ── wranglers
molly. 27y. f. human.
xx↳ st-b5/hc-4/hs-lc/ec-g6/y
xxno power or ability
seth. 29y. m. human.
xx↳ st-b8/hc-22/hs-hc/ec-g2/x
xxno power or ability

♗ ── reapers
avi. 25y. f. shapeshifter.
xx↳ st-b2/hc-12/hs-hw/ec-g6/x
xxshapshifts into lemming
jon. 31y. m. human
xx↳ st-c4/hc-18/hs-lw/ec-a3/x
xxno power or ability

♗ ── riders
xxxxx
WORKING CLASS
♔ ── medics
xxxxx
♗ ── tradesmen
xxxxx
♗── craftsmen
xxxxx

TRAINING
♗ ── trainees
xxxxx
♗ ── novices
maeve. 11y. f. human
xx↳ st-a6/hc-53/hs-hc/ec-a1/x
xxno power or ability
FUTURE
♔ ── midwives
xxxxx
♗ ── mothers
xxxxx
♗── children
xxxxx

PAST
♗ ── elders
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
village relationsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➕➖ village | user

borders
pm if interested
petsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixx
azrael. 3y. m. felidae.
xxi↳ 0/2 times bred

item storage
sand ─ 01 ─ uses
xx↳ craftable? (y/n)
mentorshipsxxxxxxxxxxixxxxx
mentor ─ trainee
xxi↳ profession
xxi↳ 00 sessions
food storage
rabbit ─ 00 ─ 1 serve
boar ─ 00 ─ 2 serves
mutton ─ 02 ─ 2 serves
sea trout ─ 01 ─ 2 serves
blackberries ─ 00 ─ 1 serve
apples ─ 00 ─ 2 serves
honey melons ─ 01 ─ 3 serves
oats ─ 00 ─ 1 serve
potatos ─ 02 ─ 2 serves
pumpkin ─ 00 ─ 3 serves
intro | archive | genealogy | deceased
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

12. athens meet's nnuku's other half

Postby ilhdc7 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:54 pm

Athens
head count: twenty - one
animal count: four
next request from the gods: 30th

Jason stood before the four other hunters who worked for him. His forest green eyes sweeping over the group. He rubbed his hands together and smiled, “Alright, we are going on another hunting trip. Everyone roll up you bags and get ready to head out. We got a long trek to the southern border. We haven’t hunted there in ages!”

Nobody said a word as each person gathered their hunting items; Jason, Vivian, Bane and Charlie all carrying bows and arrows, as guns and ammo had long run out. Nnuku stood still, nothing on her back and nothing in her hands. Jason shook his head at her, still not understanding how she was always able to bring back some meat, while he wasn’t remotely able to catch things at all sometimes.

He turned his head out towards the group, “Alright, we are sticking together today. Luna and Solaris both came from the southern border, that’s probably where the pack is from honestly.”

Nnuku cocked her head, “You sure? I’m good enough to go out on my own. I’ll be fine. No predator will bother me.”

Jason shook his head, “You are the daughter of Zeus, not a hunter of Artemis. No animals obey you.”

“Yes they do. They feel my aura and leave me alone.”

Vivian spoke up, “Leave it, Nnuku. Just come on.”

Nnuku huffed, “Fine! Fine!”

The group traveled on as Charlie looked over each and everyone’s bow, “Good makes, good models, oh and Jason yours could use some tuning, but otherwise nice!”

Jason grumbled and snatched his bow from Charlies hands, “Thanks.”

Charlie smiled, “No problem!”

Bane paused at the front, holding his hand up to pause the group, “Bear tracks! Don’t know how fresh!”

Nnuku peaked over his shoulder and discreetly took a sniff, “Not fresh. We can keep going.”

Vivian narrowed her eyes at Nnuku, “Oh yeah? How do you know?”

Nnuku rolled her own eyes, “I just do. Lets keep going.” She started to walk forward a bit, while the rest of the group just stared at her. She turned around, stomping her feet as she did so, “Lets go!” She pointed to the trail, while everyone looked at her.

Vivian threw up her hands, “Explain! You always hunt alone. You have no weapons, but you always come back with something! How?”

Nnuku pursed her lips, “I guess I’ve been living with you for about a year or two, it’s time for you to know. But Jason, this needs to stay within all the Hunters. Nobody else needs to know my secret.”

Jason nodded, “For sure! For sure! Go ahead!”

“My father is Zeus. Zeus is known to change his form into animals a lot. He gifted me that power.”

“Hold on. Hold on.” Said Bane, “That’s totally wicked! Your dad is cooler than mine! I’m actually jealous!”

Nnuku smiled, tight lipped, “Is that enough?”

Vivian shook her head, “No. Prove it.”

Nnuku turned her back to them, and in a condescending voice said, “Alright.” Her body shook, and as her hands and her feet morphed into paws, her nose elongated and the clothes on her body started to disappear. She started to shrink down, into the size of a large dog and fur sprouted along her newly shaped body. A hyena.

Vivian nodded her head, “Alright. Fair enough.”

---

A couple of days after the hunt, in another part of town, Zax strolled along near the pen that he had set up for the oxen he had found, who he named Charles. He was carrying a bucket of oats and peaches and wanted to feed the ox to made sure he stayed healthy. When he got close to the pen, there was a young girl leaning over the fence, half of her upper body was on top of the oxen as she scratched it all along its back and up by its head. Charles was leaning into her hands, and tapping his right back foot like a dog, obviously liking the scratches. Zax didn’t see this as he dropped the bucket and ran forward, “Hey! Get outta there! What are you crazy?!”

The oxen, Charles, startled and bolted out from underneath the upper body of the girl, who fell forward, half of her body hanging over one side while her feet were almost up into the air as she was about to fall onto her face into the pen.

Zax caught her feet and pulled her back as she laughed loudly. “Oh my goodness you startled us!” She said as he grabbed her waist and plopped her down onto the ground on the correct side of the pen.

“Scared you? You scared me!” He puffed, “That’s my ox! Who do you think you are? Getting into my pen with my ox!” His hand swiped away at his thick, curly brown hair, pulling it back from his own eyes.

She slapped his hands away from her side as she turned back toward the pen, her long curly black hair swishing against his front as she stepped onto the pen rails again, clucking at Charles and trying to get him back to her. “Don’t be such a worry wort.” She said as he made a sound of disbelief.

Zax’s eyes widened, “Oh my god!” He grabbed her waist again and pried her off the pen, “Get off you crazy lady! Get away from my ox!” He spun her around so she had to get through him to get to the pen. “Why are you petting my ox! He’s not your pet. He’s a work animal. He does work.”

The girl threw her hands up, still laughing a little bit as she did so, not taking the situation serious what so ever. “Whatever!” She raised her eyebrows when Zax crossed his arms at her, showing that he was serious. “Alright. He has the same name as me, and he’s cute.”

This caught him off guard, and he tried not to laugh at her reasonings and her adorable pout. She obviously had good intentions, and he was super protective over his livestock that he hadn’t realized that maybe she was harmless. “Mhm. Your name is Charles?” He said, still trying to be serious.

“Well,” She laughed, “Charlie. Its close enough!”

“Not even!” He said, “And he’s not cute. He’s a big, tough, strong male ox.”

Charlie rolled her eyes, “Yeah, one who likes scratches behind his ears.” She started to turn away, “Can I come back and pet him, at least?”

Zax uncrossed his arms and looked her up and down, trying to see if there were any bad intentions coming from her, he couldn’t find any in his search so he sighed, “Yeah, as long as I’m here.” He wanted to make sure he was there, just in case anything bad happened. He kept telling himself that, but in reality, he just wanted to see Charlie again. The little spitfire who had caught him off guard.

[ alexander asks the gods for a hunter ]

[ jason, vivian, bane, nnuku & charlie go hunting ]
[ pheonix, lynn & baylor go on a scouting patrol, they take luna (wolf) & fern (dog) ]
[ ruby, ricochet & raid go on a border patrol, they take solaris (wolf) ]

[ jason trains finn ]
[ tug trains fate ]

[ jasper studies medicine ]
[ vivian & basil have (2) posts until birth ]

[ luna & solaris breed ]
[ tug, basil, & zax go gathering ]
[ tug tends to peach seed 1 (2 posts left) ]
[ zax tends spinach seed 1 with, charles (oxen) (2 posts left) ]

[ the pets consume .75 servings ]
[ the livestock consume .25 servings ]
[ the people consume 18.5 servings ]

leader
    alexander, male, 31, son of athena
    ↪ ST - A7 / HS - S / HC - 4 / EC - H5 / X / demigod

oracle
    jasper, male, 23, 5 kpoints, son of apollo
    ↪ ST - B7 / HS - AC / HC - 10 / EC - H4 / Y / demigod

general
    ruby, female, 32, daughter of ares
    ↪ ST - F9 / HS - HC / HC - 10 / EC - G3 / X / demigod
    ↪ solaris's handler

hoplites
    rhen, male, 33, son of nemesis
    ↪ ST - E4 / HS - HW / HC - 64 / EC - C4 / X / demigod
    raid, male, 23, son of enyo
    ↪ ST - E5 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - H2 / X / demigod
    ricochet, male, 35, son of Chiron
    ↪ ST - C7 / HS - HC / HC - 3 / EC - C3 / X / centaur

commodore
    phoenix, male, 22, son of hades
    ↪ ST - C1 / HS - AC / HC - 3 / EC - D5 / Y / demigod
    ↪ fern's handler

scout
    lynn, female, 30, daughter of aphrodite
    ↪ ST - F2 / HS - LC / HC - 10 / EC - D3 / X / demigod
    ↪ luna's handler
    baylor, male, 22, son of aristaeus
    ↪ ST - D8 / HS - LC / HC - 6 / EC - A2 / X / demigod

huntsmen
    jason, male, 32, son of apollo
    ↪ ST - E10 / HS - HW / HC - 9 / EC - A3 / X / demigod

the lions hunters
    vivian, female, 29, daughter of hecate
    ↪ ST-C5 | HC-26 | HS-HC | EC-D2 | X | Demigod
    bane, male, 30, son of hermes
    ↪ ST - C10 / HS - LC / HC - 4 / EC - A2 / X / demigod
    nnuku, female, 20, daughter of zeus
    ↪ ST - A9 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - B1 / X / shapeshifter
    charlie, female, 25, daughter of hephaestus
    ↪ ST - D4 / HS - HW / HC - 2 / EC - E1 / X / demigod

garden chief
    zax, male, 25, son of zephyrus
    ↪ ST - E9 / HS - HW / HC - 4 / EC - F1 / X / demigod
    ↪ charles handler

garden keeper
    tug, male, 27, son of persephone
    ↪ ST - F7 / HS - S / HC - 8 / EC - A4 / X / demigod
    basil, female, 25, daughter of demeter
    ↪ ST - C10 / HS - LW / HC - 61 / EC - F3 / X / demigod

pupil age 13-18
    finn, male, 16, son of aphrodite
    ↪ ST -F1 / HS - LC / HC - 20 / EC - A3 / X / demigod
    fate, male, 13, great-grandchild of dionysus
    ↪ ST - F9 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - H7 / X / demigod

pre-pupil age 8-12

mothers
    scarlett, female, 33, daughter of atlas
    ↪ ST - F9 / HS - LW / HC - 3 / EC - D3 / X / demigod

children
    ryker, male, 3, grandson of atlas
    ↪ ST - F9 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - D3 / X / demigod
    ↪ twisted left foot

elders
ally & enemy villages

border villages

food storage
rabbit | 1 | 1 servings
goose | 3.5 | 3 servings
deer | 1 | 6 servings
moose | 1 | 10 servings

mushroom | 2 | 2 servings
potato | 5 | 3 servings
spinach | 0 | 4 servings

blackberries | 3.5 | 1 servings
--- one blackberry seed ---
peaches | 6 | 2 servings
watermelon | 1 | 4 servings

item storage

pets
luna | female | 4 | wolf | [0/2] times bred
solaris | male | 6 | wolf | [0/2] times bred
fern | female | 2 | dog | [0/2] times bred
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred

livestock
charles | male | 2 | oxen | [0/2] times bred

mentors
jason | finn | hunting | 2
tug | fate | gardening | 0

deceased
helen - old age

family
helen & fate = grandmother & grandchild
lynn & finn = full blood siblings
man & scarlett = ryker
vivian & alexander = married
rhen & ruby = married

notes for myself
ages 21+ = 1 serving
ages 6-20 = .5
ages 5- = 0
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:23 pm

Number of People: 22
Number of Animals: 2
Servings Needed: 20.75
Next Visit to Ancestors: Nov 8

x
oops im not very good with maths :p

[The Iron Rosette consumes two deer, two lettuce, a potato and watermelon]
[Celeste studies medicine]
[Eli trains Asher]
[Sally-Mae tests scouting with Felix]
[Maria picks the apple plant]
[Johnathan, Alex, Cara and Sera patrol with Mufffin]
[Alina, Nicholas, Samantha and Indigo scout]
[Simone, Ezequiel and Letisha hunt]

Queen
    Alina| Female | 40
    ↪ ST-D4 | HC-24 | HS-S | EC-C10 | X | Elven

Shaman
    Celeste | Female | 41 | 8 KP
    ↪ ST - E3 | HS-AC | HC-5 | EC-C11 | X | Nymph

Head Knight
    Johnathan | Male | 45
    ↪ ST - H6 | HS - LC | HC - 51 | EC - F10 | X | wizard

Knights
    Alex | Male | 36
    ↪ ST-A4 | HC-12 | HS-S | EC-A10 | X | Elven
    Marvis | Female | 45
    ↪ ST-B1 | HS-HC | HC-38 | EC-G5 | X | Witch
    Cara | Female | 24
    ↪ ST-C6 | HS-AC | HC-53 | EC-G3 | X | shapeshifter
    Sera | Female | 30
    ↪ST-B6 | HS-S | HC-48 | EC-D4 | X | Naiad

Scout Chief
    Felix | Male | 32
    ↪ ST-F11 | HS-HC | HC-15 | EC-A10 | X | Human

Scouts
    Nicholas | Male | 39
    ↪ ST-J3 | HS-HC | HC-37 | EC-B6 | X | Wizard
    Samantha | Female | 28
    ↪ ST-C3 | HS-LW | HC-62 | EC-E7 | X | Human
    Indigo Vicari | Female | 22
    ↪ ST-B4 | HS-LW | HC-3 | EC-D6 | X | Human

Hunting Chief
    Simone | Female | 29
    ↪ ST-C8 | HS-HC | HC-1 | EC-F9 | Y | Fairy

Hunters
    Eli | Male | 56
    ↪ ST-L9 | HC-19 | HS-S | EC-A5 | X | Elven
    Kaiden | Male| 34
    ↪ ST-C4 | HS-S | HC-17 | EC-H4 | X | Elven
    Ezequiel "Z" Bertoli | Male | 25
    ↪ ST-D1 | HS-HC | HC-2 | EC-B5 | X | Human
    Letisha | Female | 46
    ↪ST-C9 | HS-HC | HC-19 | EC-A5 | X | Human

Gatherers
    Emma | Female | 42
    ↪ ST-C11 | HC-44 | HS-LC | EC-G1 | Y | Human
    Benjamin | Male | 38
    ↪ ST-E3 | HS-AC | HC-5 | EC-C11 | X | Nymph
    Maria | Female | 27
    ↪ ST - B5 | HS - LC | HC - 11 | EC - H10 | X | human

Apprentices
    Asher| Male | 15
    ↪ ST-D11 | HS-LC | HC-20 | EC-B4 | X | Wizard
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Sally-Mae | Female | 10
    ↪ ST-G6 | HS-HC | HC-32 | EC-H4 | X | Elven

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Ida | Female | 110
    ↪ ST-G6 | HS-HC | HC-32 | EC-H4 | X | Elven
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Small fish | x3 | 1 serving
Chicken | x2 |3 serving
Rabbit | x4 |3 servings
Deer | x2 | 6 servings
Potato | x1 |2 servings
Carrot | x4 |2 servings
Lettuce | x6 |2 servings (1 seed)
Apples | x4 | 2 servings (1 seed)
Orange | x2 | 2 servings
Watermelons | x5|3 servings

Item Storage
Staff | x1 | uses left/craftable

Pets
Muffin | Male | 17 months | Wolf (dog) | # of times bred | Looks
Daisy | Female | 28 months | Cow | # of times bred | Looks
Jacket | Male | 31 months | Bird | # of times bred | Looks

Mentors
Eli | Asher | Hunter | 2

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Indigo and Ezequiel| Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hawk Ridge 1

Postby Kazin » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:48 pm

Number of People: 001
Number of Animals: 000
Servings Needed: 1 [fasting 1/5]
Next Visit to Ancestors: Now

Elora Brydon had traveled a lot in her life. She was still young, especially for elven standards, but she was completely ready to start a new life and be done with moving around. The elf had seen many places that she'd liked, but none tugged at her heart strings. Nothing quite felt like... home. Yes, that was why she had left her family three years ago; to find somewhere that felt like home. The underground dwelling people she used to live with just seemed so stuffy, so restricting. Elora was always one that enjoyed the outdoors, and especially enjoyed being aboveground rather than underground. She knew why they were underground, f course, hiding from the humans that hated her kind. It always seemed to be something with the world, never able to live in peace. So of course Elora wasn't looking for a perfect spot - nowhere would be perfect, but if she could find something, well, more out of the way, she'd be happier.

The problem is, Elora couldn't find anywhere willing to take her in just yet. Nor could she find the perfect place to start her own village. Until now. Was it a strange twist of fate? Who knows. It wasn't like Elora believed in a higher being, but it did almost seem like her village found her rather than her finding it.

Exhaustion ruled over Elora's life, always trying to find more food and trying to trade away trinkets she had found on her journey for a change of clothes. She didn't carry anything with her but a bow; light travel was much easier than collecting things. After all, what use did she have for material items when she didn't even live anywhere? More often than not, Elora would find herself laying under the stars, not even a blanket or shelter to keep her safe from the elements.

It wasn't that she cared too much about being in the open. On rainy nights, she would simply climb a tree and put up a barrier of natural branches around her, keeping the worst of the rain off... which is exactly what she found herself doing on the evening the abandoned village found her.

The rain started suddenly, the sky darkening and opening up in a matter of minutes. It wasn't long before the elf was soaked from her head to her feet, and for a moment she stopped, closing her eyes and looking up into the sky, allowing the rain to pour over her face. It was a refreshing rain, the wind held at bay for the time being. A warm summer rain, the kind children would be dancing in. The thought made Elora smile slightly, and she enjoyed a few more moments of peace before opening her eyes.

The sight above her made Elora think she was dreaming, that she had fallen asleep in a tree and was only imagining this.

She was gazing at a seemingly abandoned village, in a way, built in the trees. It would have gone unnoticed if she had not looked up, though now she saw a natural ladder, blended into one of the larger trees. Trancelike, she glided forward, climbing the ladder in awe. She was rewarded with a tree house, and not a small one, either, but a pretty roomy, sturdy house, just sitting in the trees. There was not a single sign of habitation, not a soul in sight, and it seemed there hadn't been for quite some time. Half finished houses a few trees away made Elora think this village had just relocated, or had died out, leaving the treasure of a village here for someone else to find. These woods weren't well traveled either, and it was entirely possible that whoever lived here before ran out of food if they over-hunted. It was something that she heard of a lot; old villages a hundred or so years ago being wiped out because of poor hunting management. A sad piece of history, lost in today's teachings, since not a lot of the villages remained intact. Most were burned, or were dilapidated by natural disasters.

Stepping inside the first house up the ladder, Elora's heart gave a small jump. Yes, this felt like the right place; home. She tested out the small makeshift bed, smiling earnestly as she realized what all of this meant. She could revive this village, and she could achieve what she had always wanted - a place to call her own, and a place to lead.

And so Elora began the journey, creating Hawk Ridge, and began her search for more people to help her create the village, and live in the trees, live in freedom...

[Elora goes gathering for food.]
[Elora requests a being of any species come join the village as a hunter.]
[Hawk Ridge fasts - post 1 out of 5.]

Head Chief
    Elora Brydon | ♀ | 23 years
    ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 7 / EC - H2 / X / elf.

Shaman
    ↪ N/A

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Squirrel | amount | 1
Catfish | amount | 3
Salmon | amount | 6
Moose | amount | 10
Potato | amount | 3
Zucchini | amount | 4
Eggplant | amount | 5
Strawberry | amount | 1
Plum | amount | 2
Honeydew | amount | 3

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids

Images courtesy of Rinmaru Games
Last edited by Kazin on Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Black Rock Weyrhold 19

Postby Simonpet » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:16 pm

𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
Number of People: 36 (19 ♂ | 17 ♀)
Number of Animals: 24
Next Visit to North: 11/16/2018
Ancestors | Families | Items and Food | Mentors | Posts | References | Worldbuilding

Wedassea had been thrilled that she and her partner, Salano, had been picked up by one of the Weyrhold's patrols. No longer would they be traders with an uncertain lifestyle (and a dwindling supply of goods) but now they and the rest of their tiny caravan could live their lives in the relative comfort of their new home. Yes, it would be a pity that they wouldn't have the same freedoms but in her old age, Wedassea didn't mind.

"Riz," called Salano, "please be a dear and let Balidosh play with the runner! You can share it, right?"

The dark-skinned girl, dark golden eyes evident of a later beauty, pouted but released her hold on the wooden toy that Master Ayal had made for the weyrbrats. Balidosh gleamed and whispered something into Riz's ear which made her giggle with evident joy.

A tugging made Wedassea look down and see Tigill, holding out his hands in hopes of receiving...something.

"I'm tired," he muttered. "I wanna bed."

A smile emerged on Wedassea's face and she picked up the rather chubby boy. She would need to speak to his parents about that and see if he could trade in baby fat for the beginnings of muscle. But for now, all that was needed was for a caretaker to look after a sleepy child. So she cradled him in her arms until he fell asleep mere minutes later, and held him like that until his father returned from the afternoon's patrols.

[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 21+ turns old consume 25 servings: x4 wherry and x1 blueberry. ]
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 6-20 turns old consume 2.5 servings: x1 corn. ]
[ The carnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 4 servings: x1 bovine. ]
[ The omnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 0.5 servings: x0.5 blueberry.]
[ The herbivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 1.25 servings: x1.25 redfruit. ]

[ N'reg leads F'dust on a border patrol. They ride Predath and Kimorth, dragons. ]
[ Seanni leads Soyah and Ze'ku on a scouting patrol. They ride Rosanth, Borinth, and Hosurth, dragons. ]
[ Jesni leads Baridna and Boldosh on a fishing patrol. ]
[ Abesses leads Ayal, Nitia, and Tugall on a hunting patrol. They bring Sparky, a fox. ]
[ Renolla leads Fudiom, Kivee, Nella, and Veashmorell on a gathering patrol. They bring Pellar, a hawk. ]
[ Shollun studies medicine. ]

[ Borrin oversees the blueberry seed with the help of bovine 3. The seed is ready to flower! ]
[ Ershar oversees the corn seed with the help of bovine 4. The seed is ready to flower! ]

[ Beallolril tests Beastcraft. ]
[ Fira tests Glasscraft. ]
[ Seanni trains Sedah in leadership. ]
[ Waxinnan trains Eshni in Harpercraft. ]

[ Bennori scans the skies for danger. ]

Mod notes:
[ Please don't kill anyone. Injuries of any severity are fine if rolled. ]
[ If any new members are found, please make them Lower Caverns staff. ]

[ Camilla Thatcher (female shaman of 24 years with 1 KP) can be found any time. Her traits are: ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 20 / EC - C2 / X / human. Proof of adoption. ]

[ Aww, thanks!! ]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Weyrwoman
G. Seanni | female | 43 turns | X | Rosanth
↪ ST - A6 / HS - LC / HC - 8 / EC - D7

Junior Goldriders (1)
G. Sedah | female | 23 turns | X | Zerith
↪ ST - B3 / HS - S / HC - 24 / EC - C2

Retired Dragonriders (0)
None

Headwoman
Renolla | female | 38 turns | Y
↪ ST - D11 / HS - AC / HC - 3 / EC - G2

Lower Caverns Staff (8)
Fudiom | male | 57 turns | X
↪ ST - A1 / HS - S / HC - 17 / EC - A3
Hantyn | male | 25 turns | Y
↪ ST - C11 / HS - S / HC - 12 / EC - H2
Kivee | female | 36 turns | X
↪ ST - E11 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - B5
Nella | female | 29 turns | X
↪ ST - D6 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - A7
↪ Fostering staff
Salano | female | 50 turns | X
↪ ST - D6 / HS - LW / HC - 24 / EC - D2
↪ Fostering staff
Saltul | male | 25 turns | X
↪ ST - E2 / HS - LW / HC - 5 / EC - C5
Veashmorell "Veash"| male | 28 turns | X
↪ ST - B1 / HS - S / HC - 24 / EC - C2
Wedassea | female | 50 turns | X
↪ ST - D10 / HS - AC / HC - 18 / EC - E6
↪ Fostering staff

Weyrbrats (8)
Balidosh | male | 5 turns | X
↪ ST - A6 / HS - HW / HC - 5 / EC - C4
Beallolril "Ril" | male | 9 turns | X
↪ ST - G4 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - G1
Fira | female | 9 turns | X
↪ ST - D11 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - B1
Jarshonen "Jar" | male | 5 turns | X
↪ ST - A6 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - A6
Nebenni | female | 5 turns | X
↪ ST - C4 / HS - LC / HC - 8 / EC - H7
Riziolke "Riz" | female | 5 turns | X
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - C4
Seregan | male | 5 turns | X
↪ ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 8 / EC - D7
Tigill | male | 5 turns | X
↪ ST - E11 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - B5
Beastcrafters (2)
M. Abesses | male | 41 turns | X
↪ ST - B2 / HS - HW / HC - 22 / EC - E3
J. Nitia | female | 34 turns | X
↪ ST - A7 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - F3

Farmercrafters (2)
M. Borrin | male | 42 turns | X
↪ ST - B2 / HS - LW / HC - 30 / EC - F3
M. Ershar | male | 40 turns | X
↪ ST - D3 / HS - AC / HC - 2 / EC -C5

Fishercrafters (2)
J. Boldosh | male | 36 turns | X
↪ ST - A6 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - B6
M. Jesni | female | 40 turns | X
↪ ST - B9 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - A2

Glasscrafters (1)
J. Baridna | female | 36 turns | X
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 5 / EC - C4

Harpercrafters (2)
A. Eshni | female | 14 turns | X
↪ ST - B9 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - A2
M. Waxinnan "Wax" | male | 36 turns | X
↪ ST - B5 / HS - HW / HC - 3 / EC - G2

Healercrafters (1)
M. Shollun | male | 37 turns | 10 KP | Y
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 33 / EC - H7

Smithcrafters (0)
None

Starcrafters (1)
J. Benorri "Benny" | female | 26 turns | X
↪ ST - D2 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - B4

Tannercrafters (1)
M. Tugall | male | 34 turns | X
↪ ST - D4 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - A6

Woodcrafters (1)
M. Ayal | female | 32 turns | Y
↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - H2
Weyrleader
B. N'reg | male | 38 turns | X | Predath | W1
↪ ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 21 / EC - H7

Wingleaders (0)
None

Wingseconds (0)
None

Dragonriders (3)
Br. F'dust | male | 21 turns | X | Kimorth | W1
↪ ST - E1 / HS - HW / HC - 9 / EC - F5
Gr. Soyah | female | 20 turns | X | Borinth | W1
↪ ST - C1 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - C5
Bl. Ze'ku | male | 20 turns | X | Hosurth | W1
↪ ST - B7 / HS - S / HC - 22 / EC - A1

Weyrlingmasters (0)
None

Weyrlings (0)
None

Candidates (0)
None

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Animals (6)
Bovine 3 | female | 11 turns | bovine
Bovine 4 | male | 10 turns | bovine
Bovine 5 | female | 10 turns | bovine
Bovine 6 | male | 7 turns | bovine
Bovine 7 | female | 7 turns | bovine
Sparky | male | 9 turns | fox
Pets (3)
Brawn | male | 10 turns | canine
Pellar | female | 12 turns | hawk
Spirit | female | 10 turns | canine

Fire-Lizards (8)
Curo | green | 7 turns | Seanni
Etasi | gold | 10 turns | b1 | Renolla
Fire | bronze | 10 turns | b1 | Abesses
Gen | bronze | 7 turns | Baridna
Kolu | green | 7 turns | Renolla
Shulli | green | 7 turns | Waxinnan
Tirvam | blue | 7 turns | Shollun
Zor | brown | 10 turns | Ershar
Dragons (6)
Borinth | green | 6 turns | Soyah
Hosurth | blue | 6 turns | Ze'ku
Kimorth | brown | 6 turns | F'dust
Rosanth | gold | 16 turns | b1 | Seanni
Predath | bronze | 12 turns | b1 | N'reg
Zerith | gold | 6 turns | Sedah
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:31 pm

Season: Spring
During spring, birthings will be smooth and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will drop dramatically. There is also a higher chance of catching more prey or finding new people and skilled animals looking for shelter, and the odds of sickness will drop.

Announcements: none

Villages:
Barren Moors | Black Rock Weyrhold | Expanse | Mar Sal | Mournstead | The Brotherhood | The Wayfarer | Windbriar | Ice Cavern

inky. wrote:Image
Patrol: Raiden and Troy, Lorain
Hunting: Raiden, Aldir
Gathering: Nyke
Herb Hunting:
Training:
Births:
Marriages:
Servings: Saving up
Other:

[Raiden with Troy and Lorain find two gatherer friends. Their traits are ST-A5 |HC-20|HS-LW|EC-F4|Y|Human and ST-C6|HC-2|HS-HC|EC-E4|X|Human]
[Raiden and Aldir hunt x1 elk]
[Nyke gathers x1 lettuce, x2 gooseberries and x1 carrot]

dea invidia. wrote:Image
    consumption
    ── villagers of mar sal do not consume anything
    ── animals of mar sal do not consume anything
    request
    ── aengus requests a medic
    patrolling
    ── aengus and ariyn patrol laughing point
    ── delki and aisling patrol capricorn cove
    gathering
    ── avi and jon go gathering
    researching
    ── faolan researched medicine
    hunting
    ── molly and seth go hunting
    novice-work
    ── maeve accompanies faolan

mod notes
    ── anything the mods need to know
    ── medic rank added, stable-hands merged into rider
    ── if possible could either patrol find a cappal uisce (water horse)? the other patrol doesn't need to find anything c:

[Aengus receives a medic. Their traits are ST-E7|HC-62|HS-LW|EC-A7|X|Human]
[Aengus and Ariyn find a scout. Their traits are ST-C4|HC-20|HS-HW|EC-C6|X|Human]
[Delki and Aisling find a cappal uisce. You can choose it's name and appearance]
[Avi and Jon gather x2 apple, x1 oats and x1 blackberries]
[Faolan gains 1KP]
[Molly and Seth hunt x2 boar]
[Maeve tests Shaman work]

Simonpet wrote:𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 21+ turns old consume 25 servings: x4 wherry and x1 blueberry. ]
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 6-20 turns old consume 2.5 servings: x1 corn. ]
[ The carnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 4 servings: x1 bovine. ]
[ The omnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 0.5 servings: x0.5 blueberry.]
[ The herbivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 1.25 servings: x1.25 redfruit. ]

[ N'reg leads F'dust on a border patrol. They ride Predath and Kimorth, dragons. ]
[ Seanni leads Soyah and Ze'ku on a scouting patrol. They ride Rosanth, Borinth, and Hosurth, dragons. ]
[ Jesni leads Baridna and Boldosh on a fishing patrol. ]
[ Abesses leads Ayal, Nitia, and Tugall on a hunting patrol. They bring Sparky, a fox. ]
[ Renolla leads Fudiom, Kivee, Nella, and Veashmorell on a gathering patrol. They bring Pellar, a hawk. ]
[ Shollun studies medicine. ]

[ Borrin oversees the blueberry seed with the help of bovine 3. The seed is ready to flower! ]
[ Ershar oversees the corn seed with the help of bovine 4. The seed is ready to flower! ]

[ Beallolril tests Beastcraft. ]
[ Fira tests Glasscraft. ]
[ Seanni trains Sedah in leadership. ]
[ Waxinnan trains Eshni in Harpercraft. ]

[ Bennori scans the skies for danger. ]

Mod notes:
[ Please don't kill anyone. Injuries of any severity are fine if rolled. ]
[ If any new members are found, please make them Lower Caverns staff. ]
[ Aww, thanks!! ]

[N'reg and F'dust find nothing of interest]
[Seanni, Soyah and Ze'ku find a Lower Caverns staff. Their traits are ST-A9 | HC-2 | HS-HC | EC-G7 | X | Human]
[Jesni, Baridna and Boldosh fish x2 small fish]
[Abesses, Ayal, Nitia and Tugall hunt x2 wherry and x1 bovine]
[Renolla, Fudiom, Kivee, Nella and Veashmorell gather x1 carrot, x1 moonflower fruit and x1 cucumber. They also find x2 redfruit seed]
[Shollun gains 1KP]
[The blueberry plant produces 5 fruits and x1 seed. It will bloom again next post]
[The corn plant produces 4 corn and x1 seed. It will bloom again next post]
[Bealloril successfully tests Beastcraft]
[Fira successfully tests Glasscraft]
[Sedah learns leadership]
[Eshni learns a skill in Harpercraft]
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:09 am

Spring
Spring is here! During spring, birthings will be smooth and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will drop dramatically. There is also a higher chance of catching more prey or finding new people and skilled animals looking for shelter, and the odds of sickness will drop.

The end of spring is approaching, with the light showers giving way to dry heat or summer thunderstorms. The flowers are in full bloom and appear in many bright colors. Animals and children alike will enjoy the warmer air as it means that they can spend more time outside.

Announcements
None

Villages
Athens | Baryo sa Dalampasigan | Cyrrane | Hawk Ridge | Iron Rosette | Moonset Village | Nuudotkhyat | Skytree Village | The Kyrane Empire | The Stormclouds

Bumbletear wrote:

[ Asha finds an apprentice and their scout parent. ]
[ Alex catches x2 elk and x1 hare. ]

[ Aryia gives birth to one child. Their traits are: ST - A7 / HS - LC / HC - 12 / EC - F7 / X / wind elemental. ]

[ The apprentice's traits are: ST - D8 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - D6 / X / centaur. ]
[ The scout's traits are: ST - A9 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - G7 / X / shapeshifter. ]

[ Mod notes: Yup! That's how it works. ]

ilhdc7 wrote:

[ Jason's patrol catches x2 geese, x1 rabbit, and x1 moose. ]
[ Phoenix's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Ruby's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Tug's patrol gathers x2 spinach. ]
[ Jasper gains 1 KP. ]

[ Finn learns a move in hunting. ]
[ Fate learns a move in gathering. ]

[ Luna gives birth to six pups! You may choose their appearances. ]

[ The gods grant Alexander's request of a hunter. Their traits are: ST - E10 / HS - LW / HC - 25 / EC - H4 / X / demigod. ]

Makoto Naegi wrote:

[ Johnathan's patrol finds a hostile cat. Despite the patrol's best attempts to catch it, it slips through their fingers. Perhaps another time. ]
[ Alina's patrol finds an apprentice. ]
[ Simone's patrol catches x1 small fish, x1 rabbit, and x2 deer. ]
[ Celeste gains/fails to gain 1 KP. ]

[ The apple plant gives x6 apples and will bloom again next post. However, a bird flock stole the seeds that could have been given in this post. ]

[ Asher learns a move in hunting. ]
[ Sally-Mae has successfully tested scouting. ]

[ The apprentice's traits are: ST - A9 / HS - LC / HC - 15 / EC - B10 / X / naga. ]

[ Mod notes: Pfft, no problem. Just wanted to make sure you got that! ]

Zelos Wilder wrote:[color=gray]

[ Elora gathers x2 zucchinis and x1 zucchini seed. ]

[ The ancestors send Elora a hunter. Their traits are: ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 12 / EC - B4 / X / harpy. ]
[ Hawk Ridge has four more fasting posts. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bumbletear » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:38 am

fonts oOoOo coding

A horse and a centaur raced through the forest under the cover of night. Their village was burning behind them, and the final words of the head chief rang in their ears scatter! Hooves pounding as they ran under the light of the half-moon, the horses bolted towards a mountain. They'd heard that a new village was forming there, with the death of their village, it was their only hope.

Two weeks later

Moonset had grown by three, a shapeshifter and his Centaur child had joined, and Aryia gave birth to a little girl that she named Lola. Asha made use of her squirrel form to scamper through the village quickly to keep things going at a steady pace. When she wasn't a squirrel, she was human, sending Rue with messages tied to the Fire-Lizard's legs, patrolling alongside Rue, or other such actions. The village wasn't large by any means, but it was big enough that being Head Chief was a full time job.

Having never had responsibility in her old village, where she'd barely earned the title High-scout, it was...a change. A welcome change for sure, since she didn't have her mother locking her in the camp. She was free to run, to climb, to do whatever she wanted, when she didn't have duties to deal with.

And at the moment she really wanted a chief to deal with the rest of the people in the village so that she could go off and run and climb and do whatever she wanted.

might add some more later, idk

ancestral requests: Asha asks for a Chief
members gained: Timothy Beast-Tamer and Nicky No-Title join the village, Lola No-Title is born into the village
patrols: Asha, Rue, Timothy, and Nicky patrol
hunts: Alex goes hunting
gathering patrols: --
other actions: Timothy trains Nicky in patrolling

Head Chief
    Asha Secretkeeper | Cis-Female | 20ys
    ↪ ST - A9 / HS - S / HC - 55 / EC - B3 / X / shapeshifter
    grizzly bear | red squirrel | Rue's Handler

Shaman
    ↪ N/A

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Timothy Beast-tamer | Cis-Male | 23ys
    ↪ ST - A9 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - G7 / X / shapeshifter
    Andalusian Horse
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Alex No-Title | Cis-Male | 33ys
    ↪ST - F11 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - E4 / X / naga
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Nicky No-Title | 15 | Agender
    ↪ ST - D8 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - D6 / X / centaur
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Aryia No-Title | Cis-Female | 28ys
    ↪ ST - A11 / HS - HW / HC - 12 / EC - F7 / X / wind elemental
    ↪Mother of Lola No-Title
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Lola No-Title | Cis-Female | 0ys
    ↪ ST - A7 / HS - LC / HC - 12 / EC - F7 / X / wind elemental
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Hare | 2/1
Deer | 0/6
Elk | 12/6
Moose | 0/10
Mushroom | 0/2
Corn | 0/4
Potato | 0/3
Apples | 0/2
Peaches | 0/2
Pineapple | 0/3

Item Storage

Pets
Rue | Female | 6y | Fire Lizard | 0 | Albino

Mentors
Timothy | Nicky | Scout | 0

Ancestors
Avery Denwatcher | Shapeshifter | Killed by Asha
polar bear | albino chipmunk
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Kristen Den-mother and Unknown
Asha Secretkeeper and Avery Denwatcher

Aryia No-Title and Simon Swordmaster
Lola No-Title

Raina Den-Mother and Timothy Beast-tamer
Nicky No-Title

Secrets
Asha | She killed her brother in order to
escape her old village and found Moonset
Alex | He is second-heir to their old slither, but
ran away to avoid duties
Aryia | The father of her child is the son
of her own father's worst enemy
Timothy | He earned his title by
killing a queen dragon at the command of his old chief
Nicky | None yet
Lola | None yet
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

13. athens hands out wolf pups like lottery tickets

Postby ilhdc7 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:49 pm

Athens
head count: twenty - two
animal count: ten
next request from the gods: 30th

“Alright! Alright! Everyone shut up!” Yelled Alexander at the head of the town hall that had been constructed in the past year. “Luna had her pups about three months ago and Lynn finally found the den.” The room started clapping as Lynn smiled gratefully. He motioned to her as she and Ruby carried up two baskets with three wolf pups in each. They had waited until they were old enough to be taken from the den and cared for. Everyone who wanted a pup had put in an application to get one, although many of the people who applied only wanted one of the bigger pups.

“Alright, I’m pulling the first name!” Said Alexander as he dipped into a small bowl that had papers folded in half. “And the person who get’s first pick is,” He paused as he unfolded the paper, “Jasper!”

The small Oracle stepped forward and gently smiled at those who were groaning with annoyance. He looked at the three baskets and reached his hand forward to tussled each pups fur. He was looking for a wolf pup that was friendly and mellow, which would be hard to find in a wolf. But he wanted one none the less. He wanted the pup to be able to roam and protect him if any danger came, as well as protect his medicine store if another village or group of raiders came through and tried to steal his stuff.

He put out his hand and passed it along the tops of each of the pups heads, petting them, gently squeezing their ears to see if they shied away, and grabbing their paws and lifting them around. A couple of the pups growled at him, and he instantly let them go. The last pup he messed with stretched against his hand, her back legs straightening out when he tousled her ears and her thick brown coat. He smiled as Alexander stepped over, “This one?” He said, and Jaspar just nodded. He grabbed the pup by the scruff and took her back to his seat as he rubbed her all over, the mellow wolf just dealing with all that he was doing.

The next person who got drawn was Baylor, the son of aristaeus. He chose the largest white male because of the size of his teeth. A small light brown and white she-wolf was then chosen by Lynn who was surprised her name had been called. She had forgotten she had put in an application to the pup drawing.

Alexander drew another name, “Vivian!” His pregnant wife got up and waddled over to the litter. She looked over the last three pups. There was one light grey and white female pup, one black male pup, who was also the runt, and one almost all brown female pup. She quickly ruled out the black male. She didn’t want a runt, and she also didn’t like the look of the black fur, it just wasn’t her style. The two females left were both adorable, but the larger white and brown female was a little too aggressive for her taste. She had growled too much when Jaspar had messed with her. That left the scrawny brown female pup to her. She pulled the pup out of the basket as it glanced at her, licking her face a little as she did so.

Alex gently pulled the pup out of her hands and tied a small rope around its neck, then placed it down where Vivian was sitting. He murmured to her, “Stop carrying things. You are almost due! It’s dangerous.”

Vivian just shook her head, “Stop worrying Xan. It’ll be ok.”

Alex just groaned as he went back to pull another name, “Ok,” He grabbed one of the remaining four slips in the bowl and pulled it open, “Tugboat! My Man! It’s you!” Tug was sitting in the back, Basil on his lap as he gently put her onto the chair and stood up.

Tug smiled as he grabbed the meaner female from the remaining bin. The runt wasn’t the kind of pup that would be able to protect his crops from coyotes or run off other wolves. He needed a larger and more protective animal, that would also bond with his girl, Basil. The pup grunted as she was lifted out of the basket and carried back to her spot. Tug tipped his hat at those he made eye contact with and gently picked Basil up and put her back onto his lap with the pup on top of her. She smiled at him in amazement, “I didn’t know you put in an application! We didn’t even talk about applying!”

He smiled, “Yeah but I need something to watch after you and the baby when I can’t.” She nodded and leaned back into him, her stomach bulging out, showing how pregnant she actually was.

Alexander waited until Tug was back in his seat before pulling out the last piece of paper. There were three slips left. He reached in and rustled his hand around a bit before grabbing onto one of the pieces. He pulled it out and read aloud, “Bane!”

Bane cleared his throat, “Um, thanks but I’m really not lookin’ for a runt honestly. I need a bigger pup to go with me on my hunting trips and that little one isn’t going to do it. Sorry sir.”

Alex nodded his head, “Ok. Fine. That’s alright Bane, it’s just going to be a while before we ever breed those two again. I hope you know that…”

Bane nodded his head while Alex dipped his fingers in again, latching them onto another slip, “Rhen!”

Rhen cleared his throat, “Well, you see-“

Alex waved his hand, “Oh shut up.” He reached in again and grabbed out the last piece of paper, “Scarlett?” He was supprised that she had put in an application but quickly regained his composure, “Um. Scarlett!”

She smiled as she held her kid in her arms and padded to the front of the room, “Thank you. Alright Ryker, lets go look at the puppy!”

She carried Ryker up to the front of the room before setting him down by the basket, “Alright love, now be careful. Gentle fingers, Ry, gentle.”

The puppy nervously nosed the outstretched fingers of the child before giving them an experimental lick. Ryker giggled and looked at his mother, “Puppy!”

She laughed at Ryker then wrapped a leash around the pup’s neck before gently leading it out of the basket. Scarlett then grabbed onto Ryker’s hand and pulled him to their seat.

Alexander looked around before clapping his hands together, “That’s it! Go home folks and have a good rest of your day! And those of you who adopted a pup today, take good care of them!”

On a side note, i'm kinda mad that I kept all six of the wolf pups. I only hate myself a little. but hey I got inspired to write this passage so that was cool. if i remember right it was around 1000 words or something. anyways...

[ alexander asks the gods for nothing ]

[ jason, bane, & idris go hunting ]
[ alexander, nnuku & charlie go hunting ]
[ pheonix, lynn & baylor go on a scouting patrol, they take luna (wolf) & fern (dog) ]
[ ruby, ricochet & raid go on a border patrol, they take solaris (wolf) ]

[ jason trains finn ]
[ tug trains fate ]

[ jasper studies medicine ]
[ vivian & basil have (1) post until birth ]

[ tug & zax go gathering ]
[ tug tends to peach seed 1 (1 post left) ]
[ zax tends spinach seed 1 with, charles (oxen) (1 post left) ]

[ the pets consume 2.25 servings ]
[ the livestock consume .25 servings ]
[ the people consume 19.5 servings ]

leader