Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

clan replies / 063.

Postby deimido » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:13 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Greenleaf.

[ 003 / 021 replied to ]
[ SolarClan ] [ EchoClan ] [ CaveClan ] [ SwallowClan ] [ StyrkrClan ] [ PantherClan ]
[ WinterClan ] [ PumpkinClan ] [ MudClan ] [ ClayClan ] [ HeatherClan ] [ HazeClan ]
[ GlacierClan ] [ HazelClan ] [ ViperClan ] [ FalconClan ] [ ShrikeClan ] [ ValleyClan ]
[ QuickClan ] [ ElmClan ] [ DeerClan ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ElmClan | inky. wrote:
E L M C L A N

[Hailstar and Thistlesnow hunt]
[Hailstar and Thistlesnow patrol]

➤ Hailstar and Thistlesnow worked together to catch +1 rabbit.
        ➤ While patrolling, the two cats encounter a wandering feline who wishes to become a warrior of ElmClan. If Hailstar and Thistlesnow refuse their request, the cat will leave and never come back.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WinterClan | ilhdc7 wrote:
w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙

salmonstar looses a life due to an "accident"
new cats; hawkgaze, badgerkit, thistlekit & silkkit
moonpool; salmonstar asks for guidance with his loss of lives
hunting; bumblesnout, duckpaw, seabird, cricketwing, sootpaw
hunting2; almondblaze, gullpaw, aloeleap, snowpaw, poppysong, lavenderpaw
hunting3; wheatclaw, whithergaze, seabird, heronstride, phantombelly
patrol; rookfur, soilface, sundapple, flintowl, screechpaw, hawkgaze
guard; timberclaw & soaringstep
resting; ---
herb hunting; badgerheart, mallowpool & windpaw
x1 poppyseed given to Rubypelt for shock over mate
mates; ---
kitting; poppysong is kitting, aloeleap is the father
kit->apprentice; duckpaw reassigned to bumblesnout
apprentice->warrior; pikepaw's final assessment. If pass, his name will be Pikeclaw.
training; badgerheart & windpaw (comforting), aloeleap & snowpaw (climbing)/fail or pass/
rookfur & screechpaw (tree battle),
cricketwing & sootpaw (tree battle), whithergaze & monarchpaw (forest battle),
scorchscream & shellpaw (climbing), almondblaze & gullpaw (climbing),
poppysong & lavenderpaw (climbing), turquoiseclaw & duckpaw (swimming)
fresh-kill; x3 Squirrel

➤ Salmonstar's essence grows stronger in the realm of StarClan, the leader is now on his fifth life.
        ➤ Salmonstar dreams of walking in WinterClan territory where many fallen logs block his path, he notices that jagged claw marks are scored deeply into the bark and that the scent of cat hangs heavy in the air, nearly choking the cream-furred leader. He wakes up before he can even think of detecting who the scents could belong to, perturbed by the vague omen. Perhaps... WinterClan territory might not be as safe as he thought? Only time will tell what the sign could mean.
        ➤ Bumblesnout's hunting patrol returns home with +1 rainbow trout, +1 robin, and +1 sparrow.
        ➤ Almondblaze's hunting patrol returns home with +1 rainbow trout and +2 squirrels.
        ➤ Wheatclaw's hunting patrol returns home with +2 voles and +1 mouse.
        ➤ Rookfur's patrol comes across a queen who's kits will arrive in two moons, she is also standing over the body of +1 hawk, seemingly the exact same as the one WinterClan drove away not too long ago.
        ➤ Timberclaw and Soaringstep sense nothing out of sorts during their guard.
        ➤ The three medicine cats return home with +1 chamomile, +1 blackberry leaves, and +1 sorrel.
        ➤ Poppysong has given birth to one healthy kit! (1; tom)
        ➤ Pikepaw has successfully passed his assessment, giving WinterClan one new warrior to swell their ranks - Pikeclaw!
        ➤ Windpaw has learned the comforting skill.
        ➤ Snowpaw didn't learn the climbing skill, unfortunately.
        ➤ Screechpaw and Sootpaw have learned the tree battle skill.
        ➤ Monarchpaw has learned the forest battle skill.
        ➤ Shellpaw, Gullpaw, and Lavenderpaw learned the climbing skill.
        ➤ Duckpaw has learned the swimming skill.
EchoClan | Katrione wrote:

[ Echoclan consumed x3 fish + x1 rabbit ]
[ Frecklestar (-wish), Splitear, Rowanstrike and Cassie of Drizzleclan joined Echoclan ]
[ Appleheart of Leafclan joined Echoclan ]
[ Hemlockheart, Birdsong, Bayfur and Wrenleap were killed in the rogue attack ]
[ Gorsebird is named the new deputy of Echoclan ]
[ Mossvine, Lizardstrike, Redfeather, Rabbitwish, Blazefur and Sunnyflower went on a border patrol ]
[ Piranha, Rowanstrike, Stagstep, Appleheart, Frecklewish and Mossycreek went on a border patrol ]
[ Pigeonnose, Hurricanejaw, Cassie, Balsamleaf, Sparrowflight and Wickerfur went hunting ]
[ Curlbranch, Ridgewing, Strawberrypatch, Acornfall, Lavenderpool and Snakeshade went hunting ]
[ Applefur, Gorsebird, Petalbound, Raggedstar, Icefang and Wildpoppy took Bubblepaw, Foampaw, Silverpaw, Koipaw, Goosepaw and Cherrypaw training ]

➤ May the slain warriors of EchoClan rest peacefully among the stars.
        ➤ The spirits of StarClan wish Gorsebird in guiding her Clan alongside Raggedstar.
        ➤ Mossvine's patrol encounters a potential apprentice who wishes to join EchoClan.
        ➤ Piranha's border patrol runs into three stragglers of the rogue group who killed Hemlockheart's patrol, terrified at being found out, the trio makes a mad dash to escape. Rage fills Stagstep as he witnesses this cowardice, after all, they showed none when they killed his beloved Bayfur. He runs after them while ignoring the order to stop and quickly catches up to one, tackling the cat to the ground. Both cats have a vicious scuffle in the dirt and coat the ground in each other's blood. By the time Piranha and the rest of her cats catch up, both of the cats eyes are glassy and lifeless. It appears another warrior will be journeying to StarClan much too soon.
        ➤ Pigeonnose's hunting patrol returns home with +1 squirrel and +1 rabbit.
        ➤ Curlbranch's hunting patrol returns home with +2 mice.
        ➤ Bubblepaw has learned the swimming skill.
        ➤ Foampaw, Silverpaw, Koipaw, Goosepaw, and Cherrypaw learn the hunting skill.
OiseauClan | night skyy wrote:

Name
    OiseauClan
    Oiseau = Bird
    Language = French
King & Queen
    Aprèsstar & Daisystar
    Après = After
    Language = French
Territory
    A Pine Forest
    And a Marsh
    To the East of HazelClan

Ranks
King
Queen
Heir
Medic
Medic's Apprentice
Soldiers
Hunters
Apprentices
Mothers
Young
Wise Ones

Coding by ramos me with a bike

➤ OiseauClan has been founded !

[ usually new clans start off with only one cat, but you can make a request to your mod about giving you either your king or queen in the future! ]
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby inky. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:39 pm

E L M C L A N
Number of Cats: 4
Servings: 2
Next Kitting: N/A

Hailstar was thinking about families again. Staring out onto his Clan, he realized this camp would soon be filled with the sound of chatting queens and playing kits. The thought brought a purr into Hailstar’s throat and he prayed to StarClan that day would come. Suddenly, a crashing thought burned into his mind. He bounced up and hurried out of the camp.

Hailstar bounded through the dusty bushes that made up ElmClan’s territory. He had a mission and wasn’t going to stop looking until he found her. His beloved sister that he was heartbroken to leave. Regret, guilt and urgency clawed at his insides. How could he just leave her? In the midst of Ratstar’s cruel and ambitious reign. Shaking his head, he raced harder, pumping his legs as hard as they would go, desperately trying to find a blade of dry grass that carried her scent.

[Hailstar looks for his sister]
[Hailstar wishes for a queen]
[Thistlesnow patrols]
[Thistlesnow, Larkspot and Hazelwing hunt]

Leader:
          Hailstar | 49 m | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Thistlesnow | 37 m | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Larkspot | 28 m| Male | X
          Hazelwing | 20 m | Female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | LakeClan | honey—bee
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:55 pm

ImageImageImageImage
[ 60 females ] [ 62 males ][ 1 non binary ] [ 123 total ] [ moonpool 3/22 ] [ 18 servings ]
────────────────────────────────────────

The whole clan was in a state of shock. It had been only a few weeks since Swayingtrees and stumbled back into camp, tears running down his face as he choked out the story. He and Falconwatcher had been hunting, the other chattering excitedly about how he was going to become a father and how Mintynose and he were already thinking up names for the kits. When Swayingtrees gently reminded him he needed to hunt, he bounded off enthusiastically. The next thing Swayingtrees heard from him was a scream and his name screeched in horror. He ran as fast as he could, but it was too late. When he finally tracked the body down, he could see what disaster had befallen their deputy. He must have been chasing a rabbit, not minding his direction until it was too late. The scent marking on the cliff had faded, making it impossible to know where the end was until it was too late. The reason for the rabbit’s disappearance was unknown until it was too late.

Mintynose took it hardest, curling up in the nursery and weeping for days, the other queens gently comforting her. Velvetflicker, the mother figure of the entire clan, was especially gentle, reminding her gently to try and breath, for the sake of their kits, but even so it took her a moon to even walk to the fresh kill pile without breaking down into hysterical tears. Everything remaindered her of him. The color of the sky, the same as the day he asked her to be his mate. The prey pile, every time she saw a vole, the first meal they shared. And oh god, Maplestar. They were so close, always chatting, teasing each other helping the other with their duties.

But slowly, the sharp gash in her soul began to heal. She knew she would never forget, never fully recover. But she was able to begin to function again, focusing all her energy on the health of her unborn kits, her last attachment to their father.

~~~

Aster leaned back against her mate, purring gently, stretching her paws up to bat at the other molly’s pale ears. She felt the vibrations of Lillystep’s laugh and smiled, curling closer to her. No words were said, and even if they had been it would have been pointless, but none were needed. The mollies were happy, curled up in the sun together, knowing that they had kits on the way. A family.

~~~

Cypressfall twined his tail around Mothwhisker’s as they watched their children play, no longer kits but apprentices, Arachnidpaw eagerly showing his younger step-siblings all his favorite training spots and chatting about which mentors were the best for learning different skills. “I’m glad you came.” Mothwhisker purred gently, “Blueki-, Bluepaw needed you. After Alpinestar…I was afraid he would never heal.”

“He would have been fine.” Cypressfall purred comfortingly, licking his mate forehead gently, “Arachnidpaw and I just gave him something new to focus on.”

“Still.” Mothwhisker insisted, “You always knew what to say to help him move on. I could never thank you enough for that.”

“You don’t have to.” Cypressfall assured her, allowing the molly to lean against his shoulder. He breathed in her scent happily, resting his head lightly on hers.

“Cypress?”

“Yes Moth?”

“I miss having kits.”

“Is that a hint?”

“Maaaybe.”

~~~

Lavender lay in the sun, or rather, the patch of warmth she had found. Her tail twitched lazily, unknowingly stirring up a small cloud of dust. She purred in her strange accent as a familiar scent drifted nearby, a sudden warmth curling around her. “Hey babe.” Wispwing purred, nuzzling her neck gently, laying one paw over her and pulling her closer.

“Hey.” She purred, leaning back into his soft fur, his scent comforting, smelling of mist and dew after a storm, with the faint, comforting aroma of cinnamon mixed in. “Where have you been?”

“Hunting with Stormrise.” He answered, “Then trying to find you, but getting distracted by the kits.”

“You’re always distracted by kits.” Lavender chuckled, “I’m tempted to steal some so that you’ll pay more attention to me.” She sensed him open his mouth to apologize, and continued quickly. “Teasing, teasing.” she purred, “But you do love kits. It’s very sweet.”

“I’ve wanted kits since I was an apprentice.” Wispwing admitted, “But I didn’t feel the need to push it. I didn’t know if you wanted kits or not, and I didn’t want you to feel guilty if you didn’t, because that doesn’t change wether or not I love you.”

Lavender smiled, a set instinct in all creatures that needed not be learned. “Thank you.” She said softly. The silence hung comfortably in the air for a moment before Lavender broke it. “And if I wanted kits?”

~~~

“Hey beautiful.”

Magnoliarose looked up happily from playing with the kits, she had taken to hanging out around the nursery now, watching over any kits who’s mothers were overwhelmed, or out of the nursery. “Hello love.” she purred, standing and rubbing against him affectionately.

“How are you doing?” Maplestar asked worriedly, “Velvetflicker said you had come to talk with her, but she wouldn’t tell me about what. Everything alright?”

“Of course.” Magnolia purred, “I told her she could tell you, but you know Velvetflicker and her patient privacy.”

Maplestar chuckled, “Oh, trust me. I know.” He paused for a moment, then continued, “So…what was it? Why did you go see her?”

“Well….” Magnolia purred, “I was seeing if she thought I was ready for another litter.”

“And?” Maplestar asked eagerly, his eyes shining.

“She said yes.” Magnolia beamed at her mate, purring excitedly.

“Oh, Mag, Mag, this is amazing!” Maplestar purred in excitement, beaming back at her, “Are you sure you want another litter? So soon after…?”

“I’m sure.” Magnolia interrupted him, “I need this. Please Maple.”

“Anything for you.” Maplestar assured her, smiling softly.

~~~

“Okay guys and gals!” Stormrise called, slowly gathering the attentions of the many apprentices, “As I’m sure you’ve gathered, your den is *far* to small for so many of you.” There was a distinct grumble from the older apprentices, used to having plenty of space to lounge in their den. “So, we have decided to expand it!” A cheer rose from the apprentices and they began to chatter excitedly.

Loonfrost shook her head, then called, “Robinpaw, Wobblepaw, go get some lily pads from the pond! You’re the best swimmers. Het one for every two apprentices, plus one for Stromrise and I.”

The apprentices’ conversations died also immediately and all gazes drifted to the pair of deputies, “Wait, what?” Called Robinpaw, the ring leader of the massive group, “We’re going to expand it?”

“It’s your den.” Stromrise pointed out, smiling in amusement, “If you want it fixed, you need to help fix it.”

The apprentices all glanced at each other, debating wether it was worse to have cramped living quarters or to spend an afternoon digging and hauling dirt. “If you do it, Maplestar’s promised that you can have the rest of the day yourselves, no adult supervision.” Loonfrost coaxed. Wobblepaw and Robinpaw were gone almost before she finished, the other apprentices buzzing with excitement.

“Okay!” Stormrise called, “When you are digging out your den, do so with extreme caution. If you are unsure if it is safe to dig somewhere, consult wither myself or Loonfrost.”

“Or me.” A familiar voice interrupted and the deputies turned, grinning to see a familiar face.

“Or Snakefang.” Stormrise continued. He was about to say more than an impertinent voice interrupted him.

“Are you and Snakefang going to have kits?” Honeypaw piped up, causing a ripple of laughter to circulate through the gathered apprentices.

The pair exchanged a pained look, Loonfrost answering the question, “That doesn’t apply to you, Honeypaw.” she chided the show off, who just grinned back at her cockily. “Now, let’s het moving. Wobblepaw and Robinpaw will be back soon, and you want time to yourselves, I suggest you move it.”

~~~

“Come on, let’s go let’s go let’s go.” Arachnidpaw’s whisper was hushed, over flowing with excitement as he and the other older apprentices shepherd their younger friends out of camp. The adults’ gazes were curious, but amused as the twenty-five apprentices rushed out of camp before Maplestar could change his mind and stop them.

“Aren’t you even a little concerned that they’ll get hurt?” Loonfrost asked, frowning slightly at the retreating forms.

“Nah.” Stormrise grinned, “Given how excited Arachnidpaw and Cottonpaw are, I think I know where they’re going.”

“Cliff jumping?” Loonfrost suggested, smiling at the memory.

Stormrise glanced at her sharply, “Yea, how did you know about that? I thought it was just a Drizzleclan thing. My siblings took me once.”

“Luxxstrike took me a few moons ago.” Loonfrost admitted, “When we first became deputies.” A mischievous glint came into her eye, and she darted off, leaving Stormrise very confused. Within a few moments however, she was back, grinning ear to ear, “You get Luxxstrike, Swiftstep and Rainfall, I’ll get Snakefang, Raccoontail, Pondfall and Heronface.”

“Where are we going?” Stormrise asked in confusion, jumping in front of the other deputy before she could dart off again.

Loonfrost grinned, “Maplestar says he can handle things here now that the apprentices are gone. Plus, we’ll be with them. Come on, let’s go get them! And anyone else who might think Cliff Jumping would be fun.”

“Cliff Jumping?” A familiar voice called as Wispwing trotted up, “You guys are going with the apprentices?”

“Yea, you in?” Loonfrost asked, bouncing slightly in her excitement.

“Yea!” Wispwing agreed excitedly, “Let me just go get Lily and Lav and Aster, they’ll want to come too!”

“Hurry!” urged Loonfrost, “If word gets out, it’ll be a clan outing.”

Stormrise grinned, equally excited now, “I’ll be right back, we’ll meet by Cinder’s Stream.”

“Got it.” The others agreed, and they all darted off.

~~~

Arachnidpaw lead the way up the cliff, the long line of apprentices trailing out behind him, the shyer ones clustered at the bottom of the cliff with Cottonpaw, who was trying to convince them to go up the cliff, without much success.

“Okay!” Arachnidpaw announced, shouting to be heard over the waves, “What we’re gonna do is this: you take a running jump off the cliff, and land in the water. It’s totally safe, I did it all the time as an apprentice, so don’t be scared.”

“Actually, that is not what we’re going to do.” an adult voice interrupted, causing the apprentices to jump as Stormrise appeared around the curve of the cliff. He stood, letting them worry for a minute before grinning, “What we’re going to do is this!” Without warning, he sprung up, flipping head over tail as he leaped off the cliff.

Silence fell as he did, every eye trained not him as he hit the water. The seconds seemed to drag on as every eye combed the surf, searching for the deputy to reappear. Suddenly, a silver head broke the surface, grinning excitedly. A huge cheer rose from the apprentices and they surged forward, each vying to jump off first. As they did, several older cats appeared, all grinning in excitement as they joined the constant stream of cats diving off the cliff.

With Raccoontail’s encouragement, all of the apprentices tried it once, and were immediately hooked. Whenever they tired, there was sand and shallows and rock pools to amuse them until they felt ready to jump again. Shaking herself after an especially dramatic dive, Loonfrost trotted our of the water, only to be tackled by a silver streak. “Luxx!” she shrieked, squirming out from under him.

“Got you!” Luxxstrike grinned, sand sticking to his damp fur as he rolled to his feet, licking her cheek affectionately. “Payback for shoving me off earlier.”

“Served you right for splashing me.” Loonfrost shot back, smiling happily. “Save anyone from drowning yet?”

“No.” Luxxstrike admitted, “Seems Arachnidpaw and Cottonpaw have been planing this for a while, everyone already knows how to swim.”

“If they’re going to keep this up, we should make it an requirement.” Loonfrost mused, smiling as Jackdawpaw, the youngest apprentice for now, darted past the pair and up the cliff, still dripping from his last jump.

“Come on.” Luxxstrike urged, pushing her gently with his shoulder, “There’s a nice spot in the sun just up the beach a little. Let’s dry off for a while.”

“That sounds lovely.” Loonfrost purred, following him eagerly, “If I don’t get the sand out of my fur soon, it’ll be all in matts. You know how Velvetflicker gets about that.”

Luxxstrike chuckled, “Oh, I know.” He purred, “But don’t worry about that. When I’m done with you, even your mother won’t be able to complain.”

“Flirt.” Loonfrost accused, smiling at him.

“You know it.” Luxxstrike agreed, grinning back.

~~~

It was late when the apprentices, deputies and some of the warriors finally returned, none the worse for wear. Everyone still had a little sand between their toes, but other than that no evidence of their escapades remained. The apprentices giggled late into the night, and the small group of warriors was little better, claiming a clearing a little outside of camp and chatting together about the good old days when they were kits and apprentices, free to go where ever they pleased, no responsibilities, no worries, until the moon had set and only the stars lit their way as they eventually made it back to their respective dens.

~~~

[swiftclan consumes x4 birds and x2 big fish]

[bearmask, bounceheart, dancingstripe, hailclaw, poppysong, and skysun go hunting]
[luxx, scorchmask, lightningstrike, breezeface, lilystep, and shadowflight go hunting]
[brindlenose, swayingtrees, swanflight, tumblepounce, loonfrost, and rainfall go hunting]
[stormrise, rowan, wispwing, sloeface, snakefang, and reedwhisker go on patrol]
(luxx, stormrise and rowan have applicable powers)

[rowanfern, brambleleaf, velvetflicker, strawberryfall, aloestem, gladestep and mottledberry go hunting for herbs]

[there are many apprentice ceremonies as a generation comes of age]

[cloudgaze surrogates for lilystep and aster, either could fall pregnant, or both]
[cypressfall and mothwhisker try for kits]
[lavender and wispwing try for kits]
[maplestar and magnoliarose try for kits]
[mintynose is kitting! father]
[lemondrop is kitting! father]
[anellia attends the kittings to assure things go well]

[aniella, sandflower, finchcloud, sushicry, swiftstep, barknose, hollyfern, snowsun, manateecall, fawnhop, freddie, tyrannuletstep, cypressfall, smokefrost, argusfang, flickershine, weaseldash, pebblenose, daisysun, russetsplash train all apprentices]

────────────────────────────────────────

┌─────────────────────────────────────┐
leader
maplestar - male - 58
[ 9 lives left ]

deputies
loonfrost - female - 16
stormrise - male - 17 (has Dia's powers)

medicine cat(s)
velvetflicker - female - 50
rowanfern - female - 30
brambleleaf - male - 24
aloestem - male - 48
strawberryfall - male - 51
gladestep - male - 49
mottledberry - female - 44

warriors
aniella - female - 19
argusfang - male - 44
barknose - male - 45
bearmask - male - 35
bounceheart - male - 26
breezeface - female - 26
brindlenose - female - 30
cloudgaze - male - 24
cottonfur - male - 27
cypressfall - male - 32
daisysun - female - 31
dancingstripe - male - 52
dipperwing - male - 31
fadedmoss - female - 29
fawnhop - female - 25
finchcloud - female - 37
flickershine - female - 25
freddie - male - 28
hailclaw - female - 55
heronface - male - 16
hollyfern - female - 17
impclaw - female - 16
indigosky - male - 27
lightningstrike - male - 43 (blind)
lilystep - female - 26
luxx - male - 26
luxxstrike - male - 17
manateecall - male - 23
mintynose - female - 21
mothwhisker - female - 25
paleheart - male - 14
pebblenose - female - 21
pondfall - male - 16
poppysong - female - 39
pumicetail - male - 25
raccoontail - female - 16
rainfall - female - 17
reedwhisker - male - 26
rivergaze - male - 39
rowan - male - 26
russetsplash - male - 42
sandflower - female - 39
scorchmask - female - 44
shadowflight - male - 46
sloeface - female - 30
smokefrost - non binary (biologically female) - 26
snowsun - female - 50
snakefang - female - 16
sushicry - male - 16
skysun - female - 54
swanflight - female - 38
swayingtrees - male - 56
swiftstep - male - 17
teresa - female - 32
tumblepounce - male - 23
tyrannuletstep - male - 25
verglascry - male - 35
weaseldash - male - 14
wispwing - male - 16
wisteriadust - female -16

nursery helpers
aster - female - 22 ( is deaf, on left )
fluffytuft - female - 39 ( is mute )
lavender - female - 23 ( is blind, on right)
swanlake - female - 35 ( is deaf )
tangerinegaze - female - 45

apprentices
robinpaw - male - 11
wobblepaw - male - 11
cottonpaw - female - 9
arachnidpaw - male - 8
dapplepaw - female - 7
honeypaw - male - 7
butterflypaw - female - 7
beepaw - male - 7
mistpaw - female - 7
dustpaw - male - 7
zinnapaw - female - 7
tansypaw - female - 7
meadowpaw - female - 7
willowpaw - male - 7
bramblingpaw - male - 7
pouncepaw - female - 7 (blind)
hoppaw - male - 7 (twisted leg)
cedarpaw - male - 7
leafpaw - male - 7
tinypaw - male - 7
bluepaw - male - 7
heatherpaw - female - 7
pumpkinpaw - male - 7
papaverpaw - female - 7
jackdawpaw - male - 6

queens
velvetflicker - female - 50
dipperlull - female - 36
magnoliarose - female - 51
sweetbriar - female - 36
hemlockbud - female - 22
fluffytuft - female - 39 ( is mute )
lemondrop - female - 32 - kitting
mintynose - female - 18 - kitting

kits
hawkkit - male - 5
kestrelkit - male - 5
sheepkit - female - 5 (has Luxx’s powers)
aspenkit - male - 3
houndkit - male - 3
cheesekit - female - 3
lavenderkit - female - 4
bubblekit - male - 5
sproutkit - male - 5
softkit - female - 0
dragonkit - female - 0
hailkit - female - 1
sleetkit - male - 1

elders
sweetsun - male - 76
hazel - female - 74

└─────────────────────────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────────────────────┐
Ally Clans
CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Cliffclan | Sushinekko

Enemy Clans
None

Border Clans
North| Trikuclan | aura.
Northeast | Blizzardclan | zara3447
East | Halcyonclan | mochi.
Southeast | Leafclan | zephyrine
South | Oakclan | \Luna/
South-Southwest | Coniferclan | kacchan
Southwest | open | none
West | Finchclan | Kacchan,
Northwest | Moleclan | Chinchy

Medicine Store
Alder bark | 3
Borage leaves | 6
Bright-eye | 1
Burnet | 2
Catmint | 7
Catchweed | 2
Chamomile | 1
Chickweed | 1
Cobweb | 3
Cob nuts | 1
Coltsfoot | 3
Comfrey | 5
Daisy Leaf | 2
Dandylion | 2
Fennel | 3
Feverfew | 2
Goatweed | 1
Goldenrod | 1
Hawkweed | 1
Heather nectar | 4
Honey | 2
Horsetail | 2
Juniper berry | 3
Lavender | 2
Lamb’s Ear | 1
Lovage | 1
Mallow leaves | 1
Marigold | 2
Mint | 1
Poppy seeds | 2
Ragwort | 4
Ragwort leaves | 1
Raspberry leaves | 1
Rush | 2
Sorrel | 1
Tansy | 2
Thyme | 1
Tormentil | 3
Wild Garlic | 1
Willow bark | 1
Willow leaf | 1
Yarrow | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile
Mice | x4 | 1 serving
Ermine | x5 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x6 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings
Trout | x5 | 3 servings
Salmon | x4 | 3 servings
Anchovy | x2 | 2 servings
Crab | x8 | 2 servings
Oyster | x7 | 2 servings

Training
Robinpaw | 2 | Swimming, Hunting
Wobblepaw | 2 | Swimming, Hunting
Swiftpaw | 2 | Swimming, Hunting
Palepaw | 2 | Swimming, Hunting
Rainpaw | 2 | Swimming, Hunting
Stormpaw | 2 | Swimming, Hunting
Cottonpaw | 1 | Hunting
Arachnidpaw | 1 | Hunting
Papaverpaw | 0 | none
Dapplepaw | 0 | none
Honeypaw | 0 | none
Butterflypaw | 0 | none
Beepaw | 0 | none
Mistpaw | 0 | none
Dustpaw | 0 | none
Zinniapaw | 0 | none
Tansypaw | 0 | none
Meadowpaw | 0 | none
Willowpaw | 0 | none
Bramblingpaw | 0 | none
Pouncepaw | 0 | none
Hoppaw | 0 | none
Cedarpaw | 0 | none
Leafpaw | 0 | none
Tinypaw | 0 | none
Bluepaw | 0 | none
Heatherpaw | 0 | none
Pumpkinpaw | 0 | none
Jackdawpaw | 0 | none

Deceased Cats
Palewish | 0 moons | Molly | X
Cinderstream | 12 moons | Molly | X
Silversong | 32 moons | Molly | X
Mottledleap | 43 moons | Molly | X
Emberwish | 0 moons | Tom | X
Mixedwish | 0 moons | Molly | X
Tawnywish | 0 moons | Tom | X
Burningwish | 0 moons | Tom | X
Bellwish | 0 moons | Molly | X
Pansystep | 23 moons | Molly | X
Dogwish | 0 moons | Tom | X
falconwatcher - male

Family
Whisperdust and ??? | Bounceheart, Breezeface,
Cinderstream
Wrenface and ??? | Muddypelt, Mothwhisker,
Flickershine
Snowflight and Maplestrike |
Tumblepounce,Brambleleaf
Rowanfern and Fotam | Sushicry, Impclaw
Hailclaw and Dancingstripe | Palewish,
Wispwing, Wisteriadust, Whimbrel
Velvetflicker and Gladestep | Loonfrost,
Racoontail, Pondfall, Snakefang, Heronface,
Houndkit ,Cheesekit, Aspenkit
??? and ??? | Rivergaze, Poppysong
Sandflower and Russetsplash | Robinpaw, Wobblepaw
Breezeface, ??? and Alpinenose | Meadowpaw,
Willowpaw, Heatherpaw, Burningwish,
Tawnywish

Mothwhisker and Alpinestar of Laurelclan | Tansypaw,
Bluepaw
Poppysong and Alpinestar of Laurelclan | Zinniapaw,
Tinypaw
Silversong and Alpinestar of Laurelclan |
Mistpaw, Dustpaw
Flickershine and ??? | Beepaw, Butterflypaw,
Emberwish, Mixedwish
Mottledleap and Whitefoot of Lilyclan | Dapplepaw,
Honeypaw, Specklepaw, Carrotpaw
Pebblenose, Cedarpounce and Stagleap | Pouncepaw,
Hoppaw
Sloeface, Pumicetail of Cliffclan and Stagleap |
Cedarpaw, Peakit, Leafpaw
Luxx and Diamond of Drizzleclan | echo, emori,
bellamy,octavia, hailkit, luxxstrike, arumwillow,
palenose, stormrise, rainfall, swiftstep
oakkit, sheepkit, yellowkit, sneezekit
bubblekit, sleetkit, pumpkinkit
Pansystep and Smokeheart of Moorclan |
Dogwish, Foxkit, Owlkit, Crowkit, Hawkkit, Kestrelkit
Magnoliarose and Maplestrike | Papaverpaw, Skai
Fluffytuft and Dragon | dragonkit, softkit, jace,
anca
Magnoliarose and Soot | Acciaberry, Hemlockbud,
Feather
Cypressfall and Hurricane | Arachnidpaw, Cypress,
Pepper
Barknose and Dipperlull | Sproutkit

└─────────────────────────────────────┘
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter's Trial Reply [004]

Postby winter solstice. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Weather wrote:It is leaf-fall. It is early enough that the sun feels warm on cats' pelts, but they can notice that the leaves are slowly changing colors. Please watch out for coughs, and patrols will have less chances to encounter new cats, and hunting will slowly begin to lessen in amounts.

ramos me with a bike wrote:

[Servings - HazelClan eats 1 hare]
[StarClan - N/A]
[Name Change - N/A]
[Rank Change - N/A]
[Patroling - Rosestar, Tigerhallow, & Shadedpaw {kittypet/father patrol}]
[Hunting - Skyleaf, Mintwave & Sootpaw]
[Assesments - Shadedpaw goes for his warrior assessment.]
[Training - Sootpaw {Swimming}]
[Mates - N/A]
[Kits - N/A]
[Other] - N/A]
[Notes - Shadedpaw's warrior name is Shadedstag {if he passes}]

"So," Rosestar meowed, looking around the small Twoleg nest, her ears perked up alertly, "this is where you and your father are staying?" The young kittypet nodded, their eyes darkening in sorrow, "He's a bit better, but he's still coughing somewhat." He indicated an open window with his tail, meowing, "I come and go using that window. Come on!" He leapt up and went inside, prompting Tigerhallow to follow. Rosestar and Shadedpaw, after a moment's hesitation, following the kittypet and Tigerhallow in. Inside, an older tom who looked very similar to the young cat was lying down on the floor, wheezing slightly. The father looked up, and upon seeing the three cats, sat up. He rasped, curling his tail protectively around his kit, "You must be the Clan cats. I have been expecting you." His kit mewed brightly, "You guys will take us back to your Clan right?" Rosestar glanced at the father and meowed sharply, "Do you have greencough or whitecough?" The father shook his head, coughing slightly, "No, just something I caught when I was outside for too long." Nodding, though only half-convinced, Rosestar ordered, "All right, we are going home. Tigerhallow, scout ahead and report back to camp. Shadedpaw, with me."

[ Rosestar, Tigerhallow, and Shadedpaw find the apprentice-aged kittypet and follow him to his Twoleg nest, where his sick father is found. Both agree to go back to HazelClan camp, and the two join. The father needs a moon of rest. ]
[ Skyleaf, Mintwave, and Sootpaw's hunt goes successfully! They add +1 hare and +1 mouse to the fresh-kill pile. ]
[ Shadedpaw passes his warrior assessment with flying colors! StarClan approves as Shadedpaw becomes Shadedstag! ]
[ Sootpaw has learned the swimming skill! ]
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:45 pm

showman. wrote:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝖭𝖴𝖬𝖡𝖤𝖱 𝖮𝖥 𝖢𝖠𝖳𝖲 ) 10 xx ( 𝖬𝖮𝖫𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖲 ) 5 xx ( 𝖳𝖮𝖬𝖲 ) 5 xx ( 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 ) 3
( 𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖩𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖠𝖧𝖸𝖱𝖫 𝖵𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖳 ) today xx ( OTHER ) nonexxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eyes narrowing in suspicion, the sleek black she-cat reluctantly and warily sat down, her ears flattened against her head. the cat across from her was long-bodied and agile, her regal muzzle tilted up in determination. ”who are you, and what are you doing here? I haven’t seen you on our lands before.”

”my name is batfang. the god of gods, olektan, has sent me from valhalla to aid you as your cleric, your medic and your healer.” the cat spoke easily and clearly in their native tongue of norse so she was forced to accept that the gods had sent her here, and she would trust she knew the ways of healing with herbs.

[ stjarnahyrl visit noctulestar asks the gods for a baron ]
[ border patrol noctulestar, whitnam, frecklespots ]
[ hunting patrol stagrunner and frogspring ]
[ seatching for herbs batfang ]

cats mine can find at any time:
briartongue | russetdash | berrysnow | frostfur | tigertail | leafpaw | phillip

𝖰𝖴𝖤𝖤𝖭 noctulestar, 22m, ♀
    lives: ★★★★★★★★
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖡𝖠𝖱𝖮𝖭 name, age, gender
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖢𝖫𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖢 batfang, 20m, ♀
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖣𝖱𝖴𝖨𝖣 reserved for batfang’s apprentice
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖬𝖤𝖱𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖲 whitnam, 20m, ♀
    frecklespots, 20m, ♂
    stagrunner, 20m, ♂
    frogspring, 20m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖭𝖮𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖤𝖲 name, age, gender
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖡𝖱𝖮𝖮𝖣𝖬𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖲 name, age, gender
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝖪𝖨𝖳𝖲 arachnidkit, 5m, ♀
    sealkit, 5m, ♂
    meekkit, 5m, ♂
    puddlekit, 4m, ♀
    𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖲
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

𝖤𝖭𝖤𝖬𝖨𝖤𝖲
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖸 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖢𝖪
    koi | x1 | 3 meals
    squirrels | x0 | 2 meals
    rabbits | x0 | 2 meals
    big fish | x0 | 3 meals
    hares | x0 | 3 meals
    koi | x0 | 3 meals
    𝖡𝖮𝖱𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖲
    north | clan name | username
    northeast | clan name | username
    northwest | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯𝖲
    available moves: climbing, swimming, hunting, battle
    available druid moves: herb recognition, heal, bandage,
    herb scent recognition

mentor | novice | number of training sessions
    moves, moves, moves, moves

𝖬𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖢𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖲
    herb name x0 | herb name x0

pneumonalultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniiosis
𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖠𝖦𝖤:
unkown and unkown | noctulestar, jupiter
unkown and unkown | arachnidkid and sealkit
unkown and unkown | meekkit
unknown and unknown | batfang, chelsea, and afton
Last edited by serpentine. on Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HazelClan [06]

Postby sharklord » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:34 am

Number of Cats - 16
Next Moonpool Visit - April 11th
Kits Due - N/A

rosestar, slatesun, mintwave & whitepaw
rosestar led her clanmates down the border, following the scent of a loner. a flash of white caught her eye, and rosestar aproached. "w-who are you?" the loner asked, a young tom. "i'm rosestar of HazelClan, and that's mintwave & slatesun. why are you on our territory?" roestar asked. the tom sat ridgidly. "my clan, ValleyClan, has been destroyed. i have been on my own for half a moon." the tom said. "would you like to join my clan? we have two apprentices about your age." rosestar offered, fur flattening. "sure. my name is cloudpaw, but it reminds of my old clan, so i would like to change my name." cloudpaw responed. rosestar tilted her head. "okay. how about whitepaw?" she asked. whitepaw nodded. "I like it. oh, and rosestar?" whitepaw asked. "yes?" "i like your flower crown." "thanks whitepaw."

[Servings - HazelClan eats 1 hare & 1 mouse]
[StarClan - N/A]
[Name Change - Orvomask{Orvolo}, Spot{Tawnypaw}, Cloudpaw{Whitepaw}]
[Rank Change - Orvomask{Kittypet/Provider}, Tawnypaw {Kittypet/Healer's Roughpaw}]
[Patroling - Rosestar, Slatesun, Tigrhallow & Shadedstag x2]
[Hunting - Skyleaf, Mintwave & Sootpaw/Rosestar & Tawnypaw x2]
[Assesments - N/A]
[Training - Sootpaw {Fighting}, Tawnypaw {Defence}, Whitepaw{Climbing}]
[Mates - Orvomask and Skyleaf become mates! They will try for kits!]
[Kits - N/A]
[Other] - Cloudpaw from ValleyClan joins!]
[Notes - Riverdancer will become full healer when her kits become apprentices {5 moons old}, but in the meantime she will train Tawnypaw about herbs and uses, and what they look like. I will pick 5 herbs when she becomes a full medicine cat!]

Leader:
          Rosestar | 25 | Female | X

Deputy:

Healer:
          Riverdancer | 23 | Female | X

Healer's Roughpaw:
          Tawnypaw | 11 | Male | X

Protectors:
          Slatesun | 28 | Male | X
          Tigerhallow | 21 | Male | Left | X
          Shadedstag | 14 | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Providers:
          Orvomask | 32 | Male | X
          Skyleaf | 21 | Female | Middle | X
          Mintwave | 21 | Male | Right |X

Roughpaws:
          Whitepaw | 14 | Male | X
          Tawnypaw | 11 | Male | X
          Sootpaw | 11 | Female | X

Queens:
          Riverdancer | 23 | Female | X

Kits:
          Pinekit | 2 | Male | X
          Mudkit | 2 | Male | X
          Creamkit | 2 | Female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x4 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x5 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x2 | 1 servings
    Lizards | x1 | 1 servings
    Snakes | x0 | 3 servings
    Deer | x0 | 10 servings
    Hares | X1 | 3 servings
    Total | x11 | 21 servings

Mentors:
    Riverdancer/Tigerhallow | Tawnypaw | 0
    Move, Move, Move, Move, Move
    Skyleaf | Sootpaw | 3
    Stalking, Climbing, Swimming, Move, Move
    Slatesun | Whitepaw | 2
    Move, Stalking, Move, Fighting, Move

Deceased Cats:
    Stagwind | Fox/Sickness
    Wildpaw | Fox
    Lola | Sickness

Family:
Mate 1 + Mate 2 = Kits (Surrogate)[Parents & Kits w/ optional surrogate]
Cat - Cat [Siblings]
Stagwind- Rosestar
Stagwind+ ??? = Shadedpaw
Mintwave - Skyleaf - Tigerhallow
Slatesun + Mintwave
Petre+ Riverdancer = Pinekit, Mudkit & Creamkit
Orvomask + Lola = Tawnypaw
Orvomask + Skyleaf
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissFriday » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:57 am

MoonClan
No. of cats: 12 (6 she cats,6 toms)
Next moonpool visit: 16 April

Moonstar sat before the Moonpool, thinking of the six new arrivals. Three had been born, her paw affectionally touched her swollen belly, hers would soon be too. She lapped the water and jumped over the moat to sleep beside the crystal. Darkness awaited her. A voice suddenly broke the silence.
"A great evil is coming to the forest, we have tried to hold it back as long as we can, but the very air is tainted. It is a great sickness that will cause much death, only two are immune to it, and only they know how to cure it. You must find them."
Moonstar gasped in horror and stood up. She turned tail and ran to the entrance, before stopping and looking back. "Please, Starclan, guide one of them to us." She murmured. Then ran to the camp.

~*~
The clans only elder had gotten a grim Prophecy from the ancestors:

Two from afar will save our clan. Their herb skills outmatch all others, red cherry and sparrow's wing's past intertwines with the fallen aspen. Only they can eradicate the plague.

"Aspenfall", said Moonstar. "Please, try to remember something about the prophecy!" She pleaded. The grey elder closed his eyes.
"Cherry," he said. "And Sparrow. Those were my children, they had the ability to grow amazing plants. If anyone can save us, it's them."
"Where can we find them." Asked Moonstar.

---

Russetpelt gently licked her three kits. Oh, she wished Rocky could see this, their three beautiful kits. Amberkit, Stormkit and Lurelkit. She loved them with all her heart. She dearly hoped the 'plague' would not kill her kits. Not so soon, just after they were born. She had one lead of Lambs ear, which she could easily split up between the three babies. Hope, Hopekit. That was what she would name her next kit. Hopekit.

[Kits: Moonstar is due in one post; Dewdrop and Thistlegrouse become mates but decide not to have kits just yet]

[Hunting: Thistlegrouse, Dewdrop,Emeraldeyes, Hawkpaw, Bluepaw

[Patroling: Moonstar, Marshrunner, Dewdrop, Thistlegrouse

[Herb collecting: Russetpelt, Dewdrop

[Traing: Emeraldeyes+Hawkpaw(Swimming) and Moonstar+Bluepaw(Swimming)

[Eatings: X1 squirrel ?

[Moonpool: Asks for either (Cherryred- silver tabby with blue eyes) or (Sparrowwing- grey-and-white tom with green eyes) to help collect and grow Lambs ear

[center]Leader:
Moonstar| 26 moons| She-cat| X. Polydactyl

Deputy:
Emeraldeyes | 38 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
Russet pelt | 86 moons | Shecat| X. Polydactyl

Warriors:
Thistlegrouse| 42 moons| Tom | X. Polydactyl
Dewdrop | 36 moons | She-cat | X laying down)
Marshrunner | 36 moons | tom X standing up)

Apprentices:
Hawkpaw | 8 moons| Tom| X
Blue paw| 8 moons | Shecat | X

Queens:
Russet pelt | medicine cat X. Polydactyl
Moonstar | leader [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:
Lurelkit | 0 moons | She-cat| X Polydactyl
Amberkit | 0 moons | She-cat | X Polydactyl
Stormkit | 0 moons | tom | X Polydactyl

Elders:
Aspenfall | 124 moons | Male| X

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Asteroid clan| cyber ;
Clan Name | Username

Borders
West | Asteroid clan| cyber ;

Medicine Store
Mint| Increases milk
Poppy| Decreases pain and makes you sleepy.
Borage| clears out infection [small]/ heals broken or dislocated bones/soothes arthritis
Marigold| takes the sting off cuts
Tansy| clears out infection [medium]
Foxglove| clears out infection [large]
Burdock root| kills all infection
Nettle| takes the edge off hunger/traveling herb
Spearmint| gives you strength for a while/traveling herb
Willow| stops vomiting
Yarrow| induces vomiting
Camomile| calms if the flowers are eaten/accelerates healing if leaves are pressed into wounds
Cobweb| applied like bandages | x2
Lambs ear | cures foaming-mouth sickness | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Fish | x0 | 1 servings
Bird’s | x1 | 3 servings
Mice | x1 | 1servings
Voles | x0 | 1 servings
Rabbits | x0| 2 servings
Squirrels| x1 | 2servings

Mentors:
Moonstar | Bluepaw| No. of training sessions: 2| Moves: Hunting, climbing
Emeraldeyes | Hawkpaw | No. of training sessions: 2| Moves:Hunting, tracking

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Emerald eyes and ?mother?| Bluepaw+Hawkpaw

Russetfur and ?father?| Lurelkit, Amberkit and Stormkit

Aspenfall and (She-cat) | (Cherryred)+(Sparrowwing)

Dewdrop and Thistlegrouse | kits
I play Hockey, Inline Hockey

I Love Mapleshade; May she find good hunting, swift running and shelter when she sleeps

Pet's name: Mapleshade
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MissFriday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:57 am

Season: Green Leaf
    Weather: It is not a typical day of the warm greenleaf weather that your cats love to doze off in. Instead it is a cold and rainy day. In fact it has been raining for the last few days with no signs of letting up. At least the prey has started to grow use to the rainy days and are out of their burrows. However the rain has caused light flooding and an abundant of slippery mud. Predators will be out in this weather so make sure your cats are extra cautious through this wet time of green leaf.

Announcement: Starting my next post I have decided that I will be alternating my type of replies just as the trial mods have to. To my clans that do not want to be replied to with a written reply please PM me so I know and I can have a list of who not to write for.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Jadeclan | Willowclan | Pebbleclan | Reefclan | Gloamclan | Foxclan | Rippleclan | Northclan | Acornclan | Brambleclan | Featherclan | Hailclan | Venomclan | Vagaryclan | Songclan | Lupineclan | Blizzardclan | Jayclan | Auroraclan |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
apochrypha wrote:— J A D E C L A N —
— Willowstar asks StarClan for a warrior.
— The clan shares most of a bird (2 servings).
— Hawkeye and Dovetail go hunting.

Starclan has heard Willowstar and sent her a swift warrior.
    Hawkeye and Dovetail caught a squirrel.

Lady Masquerade wrote:P e b b l e C l a n
[olivestar goes to the moonpool to ask for a warrior]
[lynxtuft, batwing, lionblaze, robinstrike, snowbird, and featherwhisker go hunting]
[appleblossom, whitewing, jadewhisker, darksky, pineshadow and sparkpelt go hunting]
[badgercry, dovecloud, mintfur, clovertail, and poppyflower go on a border patrol]
[peachfur, pearpaw, turtletail, mistyfoot, lynxtuft, and windpaw go on a border patrol]
[fogfall and appleblossom become mates - trying for kits]
[mooseheart trains stormpaw]
[splashpelt and cloudpaw hunt for herbs]
[adderfang receives cobwebs and marigold]
[honeysplash receives raspberry leaves]
[foxkit receives juniper berries and feverfew]
[pebbleclan consumes 8 servings]

Starclan has heard Olivestar and sent her a wise warrior.
    Lynxtuft, Batwing, Lionblaze, Robinstrike, Snowbird and Featherwhisker caught two small fish a frog.
    Appleblossom, Whitewing, Jadewhisker, Darksky, Pineshadow and Sparkpelt caught a water fowl and two big fish.
    Badgercry, Dovecloud, Mintfur, Clovertail and Poppyflower return early from their patrol due to the weather.
    Peachfur, Pearpaw, Turtletail, Mistyfoot, Lynxtuft and Windpaw find the scent of a neighboring clan at the borders. Have they crossed onto your territory? (You can use an NPC clan if you do not want to involve other clans)
    Fogfall and Appleblossom are now mates!
    Appleblossom is expecting! She is due in two moons.
    Stormpaw learns the fishing skill.
    Splashpelt and Cloudpaw found hawkweed and poppyseeds.
    Adderfang is all healed up.
    Honeysplash is all healed up.
    Foxkit seems to be on the mend now and a safe distance from Starclan's grasp.

Makoto Naegi wrote:Image
[Acornclan consumes 1 bird and 1 vole (4 servings)]
[2 raspberry leaves are used on Appleblaze]
[Dustpaw takes his warriors assessment again. If he passes he will be called Dustbreeze]
[Whitecoal secretly watches him]
[Rabbitnose goes herb hunting]
[Cinderflight, Tigerpaw, Bramblestep and Dapplecloud hunt]
[Greypatch, Blossomberry, Cloverstep and Bumblestream hunt]
[Flamebelly, Birdstar and Emberstorm border patrol]

Appleblaze is all healed up.
    Dustpaw passes with the help of Whitecoal.
    Dustpaw never realized Whitecoal's help.
    Dustpaw in now a warrior and is given the name Dustbreeze!
    Rabbitnose found cobweb and dock.
    Cinderflight, Tigerpaw, Bramblestep and Dapplecloud caught two rabbits.
    Greypatch, Blossomberry, Cloverstep and Bumblestream caught two voles.
    [Flamebelly, Birdstar and Emberstorm find a loner in their territory.

hiraeth. wrote:Image
darkstar asks for a warrior.
birchleaf gathers herbs.
briarcloud patrols the north border.
avocetclaw and fennelstripe hunt in the marshlands.
clan consumes one squirrel.

Starclan has heard Darkstar and sent him a fierce warrior.
    Birchleaf found dock and sorrel.
    Briarcloud returns early due to the weather.
    Briarcloud finds a mud covered apprentice.
    Avovetclaw and Fennelstripe caught a trout.

Darkhearted123 wrote:Image
{Tigerstep and Shadowleap go on patrol}
{Brackenpelt and Rosepaw train}
{Smokestar requests a Medicine Cat from his ancestors}

Tigerstep and Shadowleap return early due to the weather.
    Rosepaw learns the speed skill.
    Starclan has heard Smokestar and sent him an observant medicine cat. You can choose fiver herbs from here to start.

mother-hen wrote:Image
Marigold Field Cempasuchil sends Clair his sage
Hunting/patrols Junipereyes and Clair hunt

Cempasuchil has sent the sage.
    Junipereyes and Clair caught a fish.
    You are not allowed to give yourself cats. I will overlook Junipereyes for now but please don't give yourself cats again.

TheElevatorCat wrote:s o n g c l a n
[ clan consumes most of a salmon ]
[ Thornheart goes on a border patrol ]
[ Silverstar hunts ]
[ Bluestripe and her kits have joined from LilyClan ]

Thornheart finds a cold loner while on patrol.
    Silverstar caught a trout.

• noodle • wrote:Image
[lupineclan consumes 2 servings of squirrel] -
[salvia searches for herbs] -
[rhizome & oakfleet go on a hunting & border patrol]

Salvia found sorrel and chamomile.
    Rhizome and Oakfleet caught a raven.
    Rhizome and Oakfleet found a frightened apprentice while on patrol.

reuxci wrote:ImageImage
New Recruit Badgerfrost joins Jayclan as the Deputy.
Border Patrol Alderstar and Badgerfrost go on a border patrol, looking for new recruits. [Note: I have a specific way I want them to find the readopt cats, but whatever is probably fine as I can just write it out no matter what]

Alderstar and Badgerfrost did not manage to find any cats, however they did catch a rabbit.
    You can add readopts in when ever you like, if you want them to be joined in from a patrol you can say so as well. Also, please update your prey pile so I know what kind of prey to give you.

Red weasel wrote:Auroraclan
[Laurelstar goes to moonpool to ask Starclan for a warrior]

Starclan has heard Laurelstar and sent her a loyal warrior.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OiseauClan [01]

Postby night skyy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:54 am

Number of Cats: 2
Archive: [url]xxx[/url]
Kits Due: N/A

clan writitng

StarClan - Aprèsstar asks for his mate, Daisystar {must be cream or black colored}
New Cats - Sootwind
Name Change - Sootwind/Sootcloud
Rank Change - N/A
Ceremonies - N/A
Trials - N/A
Patrols - Aprèsstar
Hunting - Aprèsstar
Training - N/A
Mates - N/A
Servings - N/A
Other - N/A

King:
          Aprèsstar | 30 | Male | X

Queen:
          Daisystar | Age | Female | [url=link]X[/url]

Heir:

Medic:
          Sootcloud | 33 | Female | X

Medic's Apprentice:

Soldiers:

Hunters:

Apprentices:

Mothers:

Young:

Wise Ones:
    Ally Clans:
    HazelClan | ramos me with a bike
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    West | HazelClan | ramos me with a bike

Medicine Store
    Tansy | x1
    Goldenrod | x1
    Catmint | x1
    Alder Bark | x1
    Poppy Seeds | x1
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Lizards | x0 | 1 servings
    Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Large Birds | x0 | 4 servings
    Deer | x0 | 6 servings
    Fawns | x0 | 4 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | 0
    Ways of the Wood, Attack, Defence, Water Fighting, Tree Fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | 0
    Ways of the Wood, Stalking, Pouncing, Birds, Rodents, Fish
    Mentor | Apprentice | 0
    Ways of the Wood, Memory, Sickness, Wounds, Broken Bones

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
night skyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ShadeClan [ p. 00 ]

Postby Monomares » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:44 am

ImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬[ Like Shadows, We Rise ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

Territory; ShadeClan cats are night hunters. They live in a thick forest,
covered in tall pines and oak trees. There are few hills, but the bushes
account for it. As apprentices, cats are taught to climb, and learn how
to travel from bush to bush unseen while tracking prey. Clan legend says
that the forest is endless, but that the very first leader, Shadestar, came
from outside the forest, walking for miles and miles to the camp. Rivers
run through the territory at many points, and a stream cascades through
the camp.

Prey; Prey in ShadeClan consists of smaller animals, such a mice,
rabbits, and voles. Fish can be found in the rivers during Newleaf and
Greenleaf. Birds are common, and sometimes adventurous owls can
be spotted scavenging around the ground.

Cats; The cats of ShadeClan have a surprising variation of pelts.
Blacks and browns are more common, but silvers, whites, and tans aren't
that rare. Calicos are nearly impossible to find in ShadeClan, and if one is
born it is heralded as a blessing, or omen, from StarClan.

Note; I've abandoned ValleyClan and am starting anew.
I'd like to request this tom as my founding leader, if possible :)

Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me