Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Weather:
Newleaf- The sun is beating down upon the Clan territories brightly and all the animals are joined with their new offspring. Kittings will run smoother and the fatality will drop drastically. Prey will now be easier to catch so no cats should be starving. Due to the warm weather, cats will be venturing further into the territories, especially kittypets who are searching for excitement. The snow has fully melted and has caused some severe flooding in most territories.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

krazykitty00 wrote:
XXXXSilverpaw hummed as she sorted the new herbs that they gathered into their respective places. Her new life as a medicine cat-to-be was fun. Cloudpaw teased her about it, about how it was boring and undeserving of his "adorable" little sister, but she knew he was proud of her choice. Though, Silverpaw had the hunch that he was just glad she wouldn't be placed in harm's way as a warrior. Honestly, that sweet talking tom was such a worry wart sometimes. But she loved him all the same.
XXXXWhile sorting the herbs, something round and red caught her eye. She looked and the oddly shaped item, confused. Hearthflame didn't teach her about what this is yet.. She sniffed at it, but the scent was still foreign. And as she sniffed around, there wasn't much of, let alone any, of that scent lingering around the den. Though, it wasn't like her nose was strong enough to tell half these herbs apart yet anyway. But this.... thing had a... nice? smell to it. And it honestly made her curious. Lucky her, just as her curiosity reached its peak, her mentor entered the den's center from his moss bed, yawning widely. It was practically Mid Sunhigh and now he was waking up? It was odd but she wasn't complaining. Her mother told her to be nice and respectful to Hearthflame since he's been through so much, so she could easily overlook his sleeping in.
XXXX"Good sleep Mr. Hearthflame?" Silverpaw asked kindly, smiling softly at her mentor. The black tom seemed startled by her appearance, blinking in the slight darkness of the den. He still wasn't use to sharing this space with someone else who wasn't his old mentor, and truth be told, he didn't like it. But he promised Mistleleaf he'd give it a chance. And Silverpaw was such a sweetheart too. "I... um... yea. Good sleep.. And what did I say about the mister thing? It's strange you know..." He mumbled after recovering from the initial shock. The young molly's ears drooped and she quickly apologized with a bow of her head. She stayed silent for a few seconds before she quickly perked up once again. "Um.. can I ask you a question?" "Y-Yea.. I guess.. I'm your mentor after all, that's what I'm for." "Ok. Then, what's this?" She asked, pushing the red... thing towards him gently with her paw. Hearthflame blinked for a moment before crouching down a bit to get a closer look. He then sat back up nudged it back her way. "It's a berry." Immediately Silverpaw's fur stood on end and she hissed like a cat who was being threatened by a vacuum cleaner. "How did it get in here? I didn't bring it! O-Or at least I think I didn't. Oh dear stars I'm so sorry! H-How.. how do we kill it?" She mewed softly at the end, somehow in the amount of time she was talking, ending up in the far corner of the medicine den, away from the berry.
XXXXHer reaction caught Hearthflame off guard and he flinched when she first began to hiss like crazy. "Are you afraid of berries Silverpaw?" He asked with a mild look of surprise on his face as he tilted his head. "Of course. Mother says they're dangerous! She said that one time, she and Uncle Blackstreak went out of camp and ate death berries and she nearly died! If Uncle Blackstreak didn't run off and find the medicine cat in time she would have not made it. He's really fast you know." She stated, still glaring at the berry as if it were her arch nemesis. Hearthflame honestly wanted to hear how in the world Blackstreak didn't die from the death berries? He ate them too right? But he was reminded of his frightened apprentice and thus put that off for a topic later in favor of comforting her. "Ah, well, your fear is... justified, b-but this isn't a death berry." He tried for a calming smile. At least she did stop hissing to look to him inquisitively. "This is just a Raspberry. You found it with the Raspberry Leaves right? Death berries are perfectly rounded and shiny. Raspberries have these little ridges in them a-and have a more... pink... color... d-does that sense?" He asked shyly.
XXXX"Oh?" Silverpaw questioned as she peeled herself away from her corner. She was a bit embarrassed for freaking out over nothing but curiousity greatly overweighed that as she returned to her original spot. "Soo.. it's safe?" "Completely." "How safe exactly?" "So safe you could eat it." Hearthflame said with a slight laugh at Silverpaw's wariness. It was adorable actually. The young molly poked the berry a few times before her curiousity grew to a new height. Eyes shining, she shyly asked, "M-May I?" Hearthflame smiled and nodded and Silverpaw gently lapped it up. He watched her chew it slowly and visibly conflicted. But seconds later the light in her eyes returned... it was almost blinding. "Oh dear Stars! This tastes amazing!!" She purred loudly like a motor. "Oh my oh my..." "Pretty good huh?" She could only nod in delight to his question now. Her tail swayed with the great joy that filled her now. Her eyes spotted another Raspberry hidden under the leaves and she wasted no time gobbling that one and purring like a mad cat once more. "Are there more of these?" She asked after having swallowed her treat. Hearthflame tilted his head and closed his eyes then began to hum in thought. It was an odd gesture but it was simply how he went about thinking. Silverpaw giggled to herself, finding it adorable, but she was given a small jolt when he suddenly snapped open his eyes. "Oh! Actually. There is. Follow me." He purred, leading the way out. He looked genuinely excited for the first time since Silverpaw joined as his apprentice. And it seemed to be highly contagious. As she followed after her mentor, she made it official: Hearthflame was adorable~

XXXXThey headed southeast, taking turns and twist Silverpaw never knew existed and hoping over the small streams that stemmed fro the main river. Her first time out of camo, she wasn't permitted to go far, nor the second or third. Now he was taking her places unknown and it was a bit intimidating. But soon the various trees that flooded Soulclan's territory cleared up, revealing an open field. But this wasn't any old field. The colors that filled it and the beauty left the molly in awe. Flowers of every sort and scents of every kind. "Where are we?" She sighed as if breathless. Which she was. This had literally taken her breath away. "A place only permitted by Soulclan medicine cats only. No one knows of it except Jaystar, Aspenleaf, me... and now you. W-Well Thrushclaw and Graystone know too, only because they are the only two allowed to patrol the area." "It's beautiful!" "You can thank Aspenleaf for that. She said she learned about 'gardening' from watching her two-legs. She started planting Catmint. She loved that stuff obsessively. That stuff grew like weeds after a moon or so and filled the whole territory with a scent of winter. It was amazing. Thus we gave this place the name Catmint Fields." Silverpaw noticed how he didn't stutter when he talked about his late mentor. She didn't miss the slight shadow in his eyes as he spoke of her either. Aspenleaf was before her birth but her mother and uncle mentioned her plenty. Judging from Hearthflame's gentle voice as he spoke of her, she was beyond great.
XXXX"What about all the other herbs and flowers here?" "The other herbs were my idea. I managed to convince her to plant more than just catmint." "How'd you do that?" He purred a laugh. "I told her that if we didn't mask the smell a bit, then other cats will be attracted and try to eat them all up. You should the look of horror on her face." He continued to laugh and Silverpaw just stared on with a smile. Seeing him relaxed and happy tugged at her heart strings. He was like a big brother who was hurt inside and now she just wanted to help mend him. "And the flowers?" "They just came on their own. That's what Aspenleaf says anyways." "Well it's beautiful." "Yea... It is." Hearthflame fell silent, looking at the field in melancholy. Silverpaw could almost see what he saw: Him and his old mentor running back and forth, from the stream to the herbs and flowers to water them in Greenleaf, uncovering herbs fromthe snow for use in Leafbare, sitting under the stars and cuddling as they spoke about their ancestors. Like a mother and her child. Silverpaw opted to break the silence, not wanting Hearthflame to be sad again, but then he smiled. Smiling herself, she let the silence drag on for a while. As long as he was happy~
XXXX"OH right! Berries!" Hearthflame suddenly exclaimed and gave his apprentice a nudge with his tail. "This way." He lead her to the eastern most side of the field where the edge was marked off by bushels of bushes. And all of the bushes came with an assorment of berries. Once again, her eyes shimmered at the sight of them all. She recognized the Raspberries she ate before and even took one into her mouth. Hearthflame tapped his tail on her shoulder and pointed her gaze upward. When she did, she spotted trees with berries jut as colorful. "Oh dear stars! It's glorious!" One could see it in her eyes. She was in Starclan right now. "This is my new favorite spot, paws down!" She purred as she went to taste what looked to be a blueberry. She then wasted no time climbing the trees and taking a fwe berries there to taste. "Alright Silverpaw, let's get back to camp. I'll take you back here again but for now we need to make sure we're available for our clan members. Go ahead and take some with you." "Ok!" She purred, but she decided to just take one more, as to preserve the rest before she hopped down to her mentor's side. Together, they left the beauty of the Catmint Fields, and returned back to camp. And sure enough, Silverpaw could feel the wall between them beginning to crack and crumble.

XXXXBut what the two medicine cats returned to was not a sight they would have wished to see in any of their moons. Cats of their clan, even those not, battered, bloodied, and despondent. In one section, a small party of cats dragged away the dead body of badgers. In the other, another group began to chase the last one out. But almost all of them were injured in some form. "W-What's going on?" Silverpaw asked Hearthflame, who looked just as horrified as her. "B-Badgers.. o-our greatest enemy in this f-forest..." He said shakingly before taking a heavy breath. He looked up to the sky and whispered a few words to Starclan before looking back to SIlverpaw. "I need you to go grab some cobwebs from the den and poppy seeds. Then lead the cats who are injured the worst back to camp for care. I will join you in a moment." She gave a hesitant nod as she glanced at the turmoil, but eventually she turned on her paws and left for the camp.
XXXXHearthflame began to weave through the gathered cats, looking for any who needed the most attention. Thankfully, because of the large amount of them, the damage from the four badgers were minimized. No one looked to be in critical condition. He continued his way through, talking to every cat he passed along the way to assess their damage and mentally prepare what each of them needed. A cry sounded amongst the crowd, and Hearthflame rushed over to where Sandfur stood, hovered over a body beyond recognition. Graystone was over in seconds, still looking strong despite the limp in his leg from a gash. Sandfur immediately hid her ears in his fur upon arrival to stray from the horrid sight.
XXXX"That's Thrushclaw isn't it?" She asked softily, making Hearthflame gasp. "W-Why would you think it's him?" Graystone sighed, tears in his eyes as he too knew that his best friend was the unidentified form. "We came as a clan because Bouncepaw and him were under attack by the badgers. He sent her to find us and by the time we arrived.. this was all that was there.. This and--" "Jaystar! No!!" Graystone's eyes shut tightly and the tears he tried to suppress finally began to fall. Hearthflame didn't like the look or sound of that.
XXXXHe turned towards the sound and pushed the crowd of cats and found Squrrielstar of Echoclan. He looked past her to what she grieved and felt his chest shatter. First Aspenleaf, then Thrushclaw and Jaystar all at once? Why was the world being so cruel to him? "J-Jaystar.." He said through a hiccup and tears. He was really was alone now, and the world was trying to make sure that remained so.. He was starting to agree with them too..

XXXXJaystar's body, and what was sadly left of Thrushclaw's, was brought to the center of the camp and slowly, one by one, every sat came to pay their respects. Everyone was in tears as they touched noses to the cold bodies of the couple that kept this clan thriving. Cinderblaze watched, through red, teary eyes but didn't approach them. She couldn't. She refused to. It was her fault that they're gone. She brought her father into their clutches and caused him this suffering. She pushed her mother into their "caring paws" right as she came spiraling down to the ground. Everything was because she was too afraid to warn them that the Shade Sisters were here to kill. It's all her fault!
XXXXCinderblaze turned to leave camp, wanting to talk to the one tom who, just his presence alone lifted her spirits. But then she stopped and remembered.. Asptail wanted nothing to do with her. Not her, nor his kits. She scowled at the ground as she realized this was all his fault too. If she wasn't dumb enough to fall for his grumpy charm. If he was there for her that night when she wanted to bless him with good news.. If only she didn't walk into his one-sided love. If she went to him now, he'd probably lsugh in her face, tell she had this coming when she fell in love with a medicine cat. Cinderblaze shook her head. She knew Asptail would never do that to her. But she couldn't help but think what if..
XXXXCypressdawn came to her side and sat beside her. He let the silence stay for a moment, just lettting his presence register before he looked to her. "Are you going to sit at their vigil?" He asked softly. Immediately she shook her head. "I don't deserve to..." "And why would you think that?" "I've caused them so much pain Cypressdawn. I've caused this.. I couldn't bear to send them off after that..." Cypress sighed and placed his tail on her shoulder to pull her closer to him. "No one caused this sis. Definitely not. And sure, you've caused them pain. I did too! We weren't the most behaved kits you know. Remember the beetle we put in the elders den?" He asked with a smile, making her chuckle at the memory. "And the whole Kit's Rock avalanche we started?" "They still don't know who did it!"
XXXXThe siblings laughed before calming down to look back over to where the clan, and Echoclan, was gathered around the deputy and leader. "Yea. We've cause them alot of pain. But the worst one. I think it would definitely hurt them more than anything if you didn't bless them with your voice one last time." Cypressdawn pressed, placing a paw on hers. Cinderblaze, in truth still wanted to refuse. But when she looked at Cypress, she could see the pain in his eyes too. His last words to his mother weren't something anyone would wished to leave off on. If she refused to, she knew he wouldn't have the courage to either. And knowing him, he'd live with that guilt for the rest of his life... She couldn't be that selfish...
XXXXShe turned a smile to him and licked his cheek. "You know what, let's go bless them with both our voices." Cypressdawn retuned her smile and nodded getting to his paws and wrapping his tail with hers. They fell into step and went to join the vigil. But at that moment a voice called to her. "Oh Cinderblaze. You've been such a good molly. The death of the leader and deputy, I give that prize to you. I look forward to using you in the future. My future." The voice faded with laughter, sending a chill through the queen that literally froze her. Cypressdawn stopped and questioned, "Something wrong Cinder?" She shook her head rapidly and gave a nervous smile. "N-No. I'm alright.. Come on, let's go."

[Many cats have sustained injuries after battle. What do the need?]
[Graystone: Gash on his leg, lots of bleeding. Needs: ???]
[Amberstorm: Large scratch on her eye. Will she go blind in that eye? Or is it just a really nasty scar? Needs: ???]
[Ashfur: Torn ear, minor scratches. Needs: ???]
[Firestrike: Bite on his tail, possibly infected. Needs: ???]
[Wrenshine: In a long of pain, minor wounds. Needs: ???]
[Smokeclaw: Broken paw. Needs: love from Whitenose, + ???]
[Bearpike: Bleeding a lot, torn ear. Needs ???]

[Hearthflame and Silverpaw gathered herbs]
[The clan sits vigil for their fallen leader and deputy]

[ Graystone will need x1 horsetail for infection + x1 cobweb for the gash/bleeding ]
[ Hearthflame is unable to tell if Amberstorm is blinded at the moment, but she does have a nasty scar. Amberstorm will need x1 celandine for her eye ]
[ Ashfur will need no herbs for his torn ear. If his scratches become infected, give him x1 marigold ]
[ Firestrike will need x1 dried oak leaf for the infection ]
[ Hearthflame is unable to figure out what is causing Wrenshine pain since she only has minor wounds. He decides to keep her in his den for the next moon to keep a close eye on her ]
[ Smokeclaw will need x1 comfrey root and x1 rush for his broken paw and lots of love from Whitenose ]
[ Bearpike will need x2 cobwebs for his bleeding. His torn ear should be fine without herbs ]
[ Hearthflame and Silverpaw gathered cobwebs, dried oak leaves and rush while herb hunting ]
[ Starclan has two new stars among its skies. Jaystar and Thrushclaw will be well looked after ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

♥ Owl ♥ wrote:
● 𝟏 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓸 ●
as the leader opened his green eyes, his pelt touching the dusty ground under him, he looked around to see the moonpool was a few pawsteps away from him. he uncurled from his little ball of fur and stripes before walking out of the dark, quiet cave the moonpool was in. as he step his paws on the soft grass outside of the dark grey cave, he could see the bright yellow sun just rising out from the east. he has been asleep for the entire day yesterday. he took a few moments to let his eyes adjust to the sudden light. after that, his eyes scan the rich green forest before him, looking for the cat he has requested from the starry cats of starclan....if they did take his request. it was up to them to decide if they would take his request or not. his eyes gave nothing. not cat in sight. he sighed as he walked back to his camp site to finish building the camp of Sparrowclan. but half-way in the adventure back to his camp, a flash of stripes and fur dashed before his narrow pupils. he gave a quick whip of his head towards the flash only to spot some cat's tail before it disappeared into the trees and wild flowers a few moments later. Sparrowstar decided to run towards the newcomer, catching up to them within moments. after a bit of running, the stranger then drugged his claws into the ground under him to stop him from running, the stranger's green eyes seeing a brown shrew going into a random hole in the ground. the leader had to quickly use his silver claws to stop him, almost colliding with the other cat and avoid causing an awkward scene. by the scent the cat was carrying, Sparrowstar could tell he was a tom that had no clan. the cat jumped and gave a small mew of shock when he had turned around, only to meet eyes with a bigger and older cat before him. Sparrowstar took a few moments to take in the new cat's features. he had almost the exact pelt that Sparrowstar had but with little to no white and the brown was lighter. plus he had the exact same color eyes but the green was lighter as well. the stranger close his green eyes and pointed his head towards the ground, his breathe shaky. Sparrowstar was about to say something until a few moments later, the cat picked his head back up to look up at the leader, his breathe still shaky. " H-Hello. I-I-I'm looking f-for a cat by the n-name of S-Sparrows-s-tar. w-w-would you by a-any chance k-know w-who they are or where t-t-there at " the cat meowed, his tone nervous. Sparrowstar perked up his ears in surpise. maybe this was the cat starclan sent to him. the leader gave a nod towards him before meowing " Yes. that's me. "

● 𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓷𝓽 ●
Sparrowstar was looking over his now finished camp, thanks to the help of his new cat friend who he named Shrewrunner. Shrewrunner, despite being the age of a newly made warrior, is his deputy due to him being the only cat in the clan plus the younger cat didn't know any medicine knowledge. otherwise if he did, he would have made him the medicine cat of Sparrowclan. plus the young cat seemed to be smart. the young leader gave a flick of his ear, hoping he doesn’t regret making Shrewrunner his deputy. the two toms have talked here and there but not enough for them to be considered friends. they are more like semi-acquaintances if anything. Shrewrunner was out currently hunting for the prey-pile and so they would not have an early death. Sparrowstar closed his eyes as he thought about what he should do in his free time. after a few moments, he opened his green eyes once again and padded out of the camp to go for a border patrol. maybe he can find a cat who is willing to join his clan since he can use all the cats he can get. even if it's just a 1 moon old kit, he will still gladly take it into his clan.

[ Shrewrunner goes on a hunting patrol ] ● [ Sparrowstar goes on a border patrol ]

[ Shrewrunner caught two hares and a sparrow while hunting ]
[ Sparrowstar found a warrior while on patrol ]

oceanz wrote:
she was back. maplestar looked around, expecting to see oakstar and her clan but instead saw nothing but the walls of the den she had hid and fallen asleep in. the she-cat sighed, exhausted, and got to her paws. it was going to be difficult to form a whole new clan, how would she even pull it off? maplestar drug herself out of the den and out into the forest, this was the perfect spot to form a clan. to start over, this would be there territory. a rustle in the bushes made maplestar instantly unsheathe her claws, ready for an attack. "who's there?"
she asked cautiously, glaring at the spot the noise came from.
"mapleleaf? is that really you?" a voice asked, seconds later a small familiar tom stepped out, a tried yet joyful smile on his face.
maplestar instantly relaxed "rowanclaw? what? how did you survive?" the she-cat approached the tom, nuzzling her old clanmate.
"sheer luck I guess." rowanclaw half joked, "starclan sent me, they said if I followed their path I'd fin something. I guess that something was you."
maplestar quickly filled in rowanclaw about her assigned position and the new clan. "so.. what do you say? join autumnclan?" maplestar asked.
rowanclaw dipped his head to the new leader "I'd love to maplelea- I mean, maplestar."
"Alright, well, shall we do our first patrol then? I don't know about you but I could do with some food. Maybe we can recruit another cat as well."
--

[maplestar goes on border patrol & rowanclaw goes on a hunting patrol]
[thank you (:]

[ Maplestar found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Rowanclaw caught two rabbits and a squirrel while hunting ]
[ Remember to fill your fresh-kill section with what prey is found in Autumnclan's territory :) ]

bel. wrote:
Reward comes to those who wait, and I, an ancestor of a clan long forgotten, breathe my thanks to StarClan as I rejoice for the nine lives given to our new leader, Reefstar. The black tom woke to the whispering in his ears, his pale eyes sharp with the intense pain that still throbbed from the lives he recieved. One moment he was a rogue with nothing more but the love of the Great Water, then the next he was the founder of MarineClan. A suitable, formidable life for such a tom, but still, he wondered when he would recieve compains with loyalty to both him and the ancestors of the once-clan. He tilted his chin up, muscles cramped from laying at the Moon Pool for so long. Giving himself a stretch, he looked at the shimmering pool that glew like diamonds underneath the moon. And, with a soft breathe, "StarClan, please send me a medicine cat to care for my new clan, to help guide me and carry my pawsteps down the right path."[/left]
x
[center]→ Shortly after recieving his nine lives, Reefstar, once a loner named Reef, asks StarClan to provide him with a Medicine Cat.

[ Starclan sent you a medicine cat ]
[ Please choose five herbs from here to start off your medicine store ]
[ Your mod will be Zephyrine ]

starshine, wrote:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Chestnutstar's blue-green eyes opened as she left StarClan's presence. Her fur ruffled in the slight breeze. She
exited the MoonPool's area. Chesnutstar padded out, her ears twitching. She raised her muzzle and sniffed
the air, hoping to catch scent of a mouse or two. After her hunt, she bows her head, and meows a silent
prayer to StarClan, "Please, give me a Medicine Cat to treat my wounds and heal the sick." She said, her
whisker's not twitching a muscle.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Chestnutstar goes hunting ]
[ Chestnutstar prays for a Medicine Cat ]

[ Chestnutstar caught two rabbits and a sparrow while hunting ]
[ Please fill your entire prey section with what is found in Aspenclan's territory :) ]
[ Starclan has sent you a medicine cat ]
[ Choose five herbs from here to start off your medicine store ]
[ Your mod will be Heda ]

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:
A young she cat approached a shimmering pool inside a cave. She took a few sips from the water before suddently being greeted by nine cats. Each gave her a life and soon, she was called Sorrelstar. Sorrelstar header back to her camp before deciding to go out to hunt. Even if she was alone, she still needed some food. Maybe even a medicine cat. She hunted for a few before heading back over to Shimmer Pond.

[ Sorrelstar went out hunting ]

May StarClan grant StagClan with a medicine cat.

[ Sorrelstar caught two rabbits and a squirrel while hunting ]
[ Remember to fill your fresh-kill section with what prey is found in Stargclan's territory :) ]
[ Starclan has sent you a medicine cat ]
[ Choose five herbs from here to start off your medicine store ]
[ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:21 pm

Pumpkinclan
Number of Cats: 1 she-cat, 0 tom's

Sandstar awoke. She explored the place that will become her new clan base. But she was alone.
Sandstar thought that it was time to get a Medicine cat. She spoke to the ancestors and asked for a medicine cat.
Sandstar went home, to camp.
(Sandstar asks for a medicine cat and goes to camp)

Leader:
          Sandstar | 27 moons | She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 pm

(A note for my mod, Heda: I'm so sorry for not being here and stuff Dx I've been reading other posts but haven't really gotten how to write things. So instead, I'm gonna restart SeaClan if that's okay?)

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 1 (1 M | 0 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

The sun shone as a sandy-brown tom stirred from the Moonpool. His green eyes opened with a start as he looked wildly about himself. Seeing no one else around, the tom shakily got to his paws. This was Leafstar of SeaClan.

He remembered his ancestor Thornstar's words whispering about in the air again: The sea will rise higher than ever before. But beware the eyes of the night feathers. Only swift paws and the call of owls will be able to aid you.

Shivering in anticipation, the tom stretched and headed out. He had promised to his warrior ancestors that he would rebuild their clan.

SeaClan would live again!

[Leafstar hunts in the Pine Grove.]
[Leafstar patrols.]

(Prey are fish, squirrels, sparrows, mice, shrews, and rarely, hares. Fish are most common (sea urchin/sea stars would be grouped into fish I guess?)

Leader:
          Leafstar | 30 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cherryclan - [III]

Postby maplefoxie » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:59 pm

ImageImageImage
||Number of Cats: 3||Herbs used: None||Servings needed: 2||Next Starclan visit: Due||
||Toms: 1||Molly: 2||

Black.
This only color visible, as if there was no such thing as color, or light for that matter, it looked as if there was not even a floor, or anything else, just a void, a lonely, empty, dreamless void or complete nothingness. It seemed as if not even a cat could dream this, as a dream or a nightmare. It was awfully quite hear, as if you couldn't hear a single thing, not even if you tried. Final line, there was nothing here, a normal, sane, person would just, not even be here. It theoretically not even be possible for anything to be here. A place void of emotions, sounds, feeling, or thoughts.

Yet there was someone here anyway, the cat, barely visible in the emptiness of the void, due to the darkness, nothing much could be defined of the cat, only that the barely visible figure stood up quietly, the sounds caused from it echoing around, as if the place had walls in this infinite void of complete shadow and darkness. The cat glanced around, shockingly taking in the colorless world, that she found herself in. Calling out softly, "Hello? What is this place." Knowing perfectly well that this wasn't Starclan, or anyplace really.

The answer she got was terrifying in the least, as the void slowly turned visible, tinting itself red, leaving large deep blood red outlines in the shapes of nightmares, they seemed to be saying something, it wasn't audible in the void though, the cat desperately tried to yell out for anything other than these nightmares. However the only thing that came was a seemingly blank eyed cat, with a deep blood red outline. The grey and white tuxedo cat, seeming laughed quietly, and just before everything went away to fade out back to the dreamless void, he ended with one speech.
"Good luck.. "
"Sis"

---
Lilystar woke up in a heap, if cats could sweat, that would have been happening by now, weakly pushing her white body up she noticed that her nest was all scrambled, as if a badger decided to wreck it while she was sleeping. Currently her fur was in a complete tangle, so she softly shock it off, even though it remain stuck to her fur anyway. The molly weakly glanced outside, pale blue eyes shimmering as she looked at the still rather dark area of her camp, crystal blue eyes drifted up to look up at the stars from inside her den, each glowing brightly reflecting off her crystal eyes.

The stars.... where each star represents a spirit, spirits who lived a full live, or spirits who got their life cut short just by being at the wrong place at the wrong time, being picked out in a death raffle. The spirits who Lilystar felt she was drifting away from, they never seemed to visit, she didn't even report to them last moon, despite having the opportunity to. The thin white cat weakly walked out of her den, sprawling out in the center of the clan's camp. The young leader glanced at the stars again, but soon drifted her glance to the moon, the gentle light of the round shaped object shining down on her. She started to wonder, was Starclan even watching them anymore, her mother, father, brothers... did they care? Was the dream she had real?

Still feeling exhausted, the thinly built cat tiredly pulled herself up, glancing up at the stars once more before sighing to herself, stretching herself out and ignoring her lack of sleep, she starts to staggeringly bounce out of camp. Leaving the silent camp with any movement or sound none the less. Still tired from her lack of sleep, Lilystar's ears start to perk up greatly, overhearing any sound that echos around her, the crickets, the gentle breeze against the soft meadow, and the occasional owl, all of which Lilystar overhears, paw-steps lightly echoed across the plains she and her clan called home as she danced along the territory. Lilystar had no intention of return back to camp, until a bright glare of light had shone in her eyes.

Recovering from the sudden bright glare from... the sun? Lilystar had realized it was already dawn, glancing behind her, she decided to head back, before either her deputy or medicine cat notices her disappearance. While slowly staggering back to camp, the blue eyed leader had grabbed three unique flowers, to keep with the tradition of the clan they were slowly creating throughout the moons, one of the flowers was a gentle Lily, white as snow, with few blue tips, to represent herself, a second was a slightly brown tinted daffodil, to represent her loyal deputy, Wildfang, and lastly, a violet rose, to represent her gentle medicine cat. Tears nearly crept to her eyes as she entered camp with the three flowers, as one thought stuck in her mind as she was holding.
What did I bring them into?
---
"Is it me, or does something seem... off, about Lilystar"
Currently the two highly ranked cats were in the medicine den, Wildfang had his tail wrapped around the smaller medicine cat, as if in a comforting way, his eyes were full of concern as he gazed at the den of his leader. The spotted tabby was clearly much more confident than his more emotional leader, and thus usually didn't show worry and other emotions like that easily, yet the feeling still crept. "Right, I'm the deputy, I can do what I want!" The usually calm deputy stood up sharply, before jumping out into the center of camp, his brown fur being lit up by the light rays of the morning dawn. "Tell Lilystar to rest today, she can patrol tomorrow, I'm going hunting"

"But you're only the deputy!" Violetdawn was quick to rebuttal, her soft long fur perking up in shock, "you can't control your leader!" "I may be the deputy, but I have a spirit of a leader!" Quickly, Wildfang had dashed out of camp for some hunting, leaving a very worried and confused medicine cat. Well no time like now to herb hunt

[Wildfang goes hunting]
[Lilystar patrols for more cats, on the same patrol, Violetdawn hunts for herbs (Day)]

Leader:
          Lilystar | 30 moons | Molly |

Deputy:
          Wildfang | 25 moons | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Violetdawn | 27 moons | Molly |

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Oakclan | Echo*
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Oakclan | Echo*
    North-East | Clan Name | Username
    South-East | Soulclan | Krazykitty00
    South-West | Clan Name | Username
    North-West | Clan Name | Username

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x2 | 2 servings
    Bird | x2 | 6 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Total | x4 | 8 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Medicine Store
Cobwebs | Stops bleeding | x1
Feverfew | Cools down body temperatures for cats who have fevers or chills | x1
Goldenrod | Applied to wounds | x1
Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches. Helps with troubles breathing | x1
Poppy Seeds | Soothes shock, distress, and eases pain | x1
Last edited by maplefoxie on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

╒════════════════════════════╕

"being awfully loud
for an introvert"
Hi I'm Maple!

future ❆ links

╘════════════════════════════╛

maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 02 )

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:33 am

Number of Cats: two
Males;; one • Females;; one
Moons;; one

After getting prey and also getting a medicine cat. Sorrelstar and Reedberry bond for a few minutes before heading back out to gather recourses to keep building the clan up. Herbs are always needed and Reedberry would like to know that there's enough to treat an injured cat once the clan grows bigger in size. Sorrelstar knows that they can't have too much food or it will rot but just enough to keep around ten cats well feed and happy. Though she also hopes to possibly find another cat to join the clan.

[ Sorrelstar goes out hunting ]
[ Reedberry goes out to find herbs ]

Leader:
          sorrelstar | thirty-one | female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          reedberry | twenty-five | male | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
    chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
    cobweb | X1 | can help slow down bleeding
    honey | X1 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:04 am

Number of Cats: Males; 5 Females; 5
Speak to the Dark Forest: November 10th
Servings need: 3

Hazeclan consumes 2 squirrels. 1 serving left on on of the squirrels.

Hazestar padded along through the underbrush, unsure on what he and Owlstorm would find on their patrol. The other tabby tom padded slightly behind Hazestar keeping his senses alert. Owlstorm let out a small sigh as his thoughts went to a dark place. He had tried to lead his clan well, but failed when StarClan had abandoned them. The ex-leader was grateful for his new leader though, happy to know that some ancient cats where still looking out for them.

Hazestar paused, glancing back over his shoulder at his deputy."I think I hear something..." he meowed quiet. Owlstorm snapped back out of his thoughts and looked towards Hazestar, giving the tom a slight nod. Upon gaining Owlstorm's focus, Hazetsra padded forward, keeping quiet as he moved.

As the pair crept through the underbrush they came to a small clearing where a young cat sat looking up at the sky. Hazestar let out a small chuckle and stood up. "Just a young cat. Let's see if they would like to to join us." With that the tabby tom padded out in to the clearing, calling out to the young cat. The young white tabby jumped to their paws, puffing up to s big fluff ball and letting out a startled hiss. Hazestar and Owlstorm both exchanged looks, and chuckling. "Don't laugh!" the white cat hissed, frowning at the two tabby toms in front of her.

Hazestar smiled and dipped his head a bit in apologia to the young she-cat. "I'm sorry. I am Hazestar and the other tom is my deputy Owlstorm. We are residents of HazeClan. You are trespassing on our territory. However a young cat like yourself could never last long in this place. Why don't you come with us. One of my warrior's will train you to help you gain the skills you need to survive." Hazetsra meowed. The two tom's watched the young she-cat relax a little before giving them a slight nod of her head.

Smiling, the two toms turned to head home, the young she-cat following alongside them. "Well, what do you go by young one? We might be able to keep your name if it fits with our warrior naming system." Hazestar meowed. The white she-cat looked up at him before speaking. "Wind." she purred.

"Well Wind, from this day forward you shall be known as Windpaw until you receive your warrior name. Our clan has a unusual way of showing our ranks. As an apprentice you shall receive a small scar, however we will wait till we have a medicine cat before giving you your scar. I believe my warrior Feathermist will be a well suited mentor for you." Hazestar purred.

The trio returned to camp, greeted by the rest of the clan. The clan cats stared at the new arrival, most thrilled to see a new clan member. Windpaw padded close to the toms until she was fully inside the camp. Once there she darted out ahead of them, her eyes sparkling in aw at the new sights and cats.

---

{Feathermist takes Windpaw out to teach them how to hunt.
Tigerleap and Lionfang go hunting.
Hazestar asks for a warrior.
Owlstorm goes looking for the last remaining cats of his old clan.
(Looking for these last remaining cats of my old clan.)
Stormcloud
Rainsong
Shadowripple
Twigstorm}

Leader:
Hazestar | 48 moons | Male | x

Deputy:
Owlstorm | 47 moons | Male | x

Medicine Cat:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

Warriors:
Feathermist | 35 moons | Female | x
Tigerleap | 41 moons | Male | x
Lionfang | 37 moons |Male | x

Apprentices:
Windpaw | 7 moons | Female | x

Queens:
Morningflower | 42 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Goldenkit | 5 moon | Female | x
Firekit | 5 moons | Female | x
Inkkit | 5 moon | Male | x

Elders:

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 0
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 0
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helsp healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings - has 1 serving left
Stoat | x1 | 2 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Ally Clans:
ForestClan | Simonpet
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
East | HopeClan | adiebaby11
South | ColossalClan | Grey_Hoodie
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:35 am

Number of Cats: Toms: 2 Mollies: 3 Total: 5
next Moonpool visit: 11/10

Sweetstar surveyed the camp, smiling at the other clan members, and approaching Whisperdust, the newest member of the clan. “How are you doing?” He asked, gently.

“Fine, so far.” the queen responded, smiling a little, “I’m pretty tired today, so I think I’m going to just stay in camp, if that’s okay with you?”

“Of course.” Sweetstar agreed, “You take all the time you need. I don’t want you over exerting yourself.” At the queen’s nod and small chuckle, he smiled, then turned to address the rest of the clan, “Anyone have any plans for today?” he asked. They all shook their heads. “Okay then. Maplestrike, can you patrol the border? I remember you said that you scented a dog out there last time. If you see one, don’t try to fight it on your own. Come get help. Snowflight, can you go hunting? We’re a bit low on food. A bird, or a large fish would be perfect if you can manage it. Velvetflicker, how is you herb store coming?”

“Pretty well.” Velvetflicker said, smiling, “I still need more though. So I’ll be out hunting for herbs.”

“Perfect.” Sweetstar said, grinning, “Whisperdust, are you okay staying here alone?” Whisperdust nodded, “Okay. In that case, I’ll be going to the moon pool to request another member. Maybe an apprentice, or another warrior.”

“Another warrior would be good.” Maplestrike chimed in, “With Whisperdust’s kits on the way, we will need cats who can train them.”

“Good point.” Sweetstar agreed, “I’ll ask for a warrior then.” With that he turned and disappeared into the tall grasses. Velvetflicker quickly disappeared as well, leaving Whisperdust, Snowflight and Maplestrike in camp.

“Mind if I walk with you for a bit?” Snowflight asked, batting her eyelashes at Maplestrike.

“Of course not.” Maplestrike purred, smirking at the molly. She blushed a little, ducking her head bashfully.

The pair disappeared into the forest, and Whisperdust chuckled to herself, “I’ve only been here a moon, and I know that there is something going on between those two.” she purred, “I wonder how much hunting and patrolling will actually get done?"

[Sweetstar goes to the Moonpool to request a warrior]
[Maplestrike goes on patrol]
[Snowflight goes hunting]
[Velvetflicker searches for herbs]
[Snowflight and Maplestrike spend some ‘quality time’ together, but are not officially mates]
[SwiftClan consumes one serving of bird]

Leader:
          Sweetstar | 38 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Maplestrike | 31 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Velvetflicker | 23 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Snowflight | 25 moons | molly | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Whisperdust | 22 moons | Molly | X

Kits:

Elders:
          Ally Clans:
          CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
          Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username

Borders
          North | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
          East | CliffClan | sushinekko

Medicine Store
          Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 1
          Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
          Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
          Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 1
          Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
          Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
          Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
          Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
          Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
          Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 1
          Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
          Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
          Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
          Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
          Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
          Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
          Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
          Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
          Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
          Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
          Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
          Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
          Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
          Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
          Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
          Goldenrod | helsp healing wounds - 0
          Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
          Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
          Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
          Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
          Juniper berries | soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
          Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
          Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
          Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 1
          Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
          Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 1
          Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
          Mint | hides scent of death - 0
          Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
          Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
          Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
          Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
          Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
          Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
          Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
          Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
          Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
          Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
          Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
          Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 1
          Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
          Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
          Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
          Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
          Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
          Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
          Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
          Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
          Mice | x0 | 1 serving
          Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
          Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
          Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
          Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
          All Birds | x1 | 3 servings (1 left)

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
          Name and Name | Kits
          Name and Name | Kits
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoky » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:12 am

BreezeClan is located in an open moor, beside a river that seperates it from another Clan's territory.

The cats of BreezeClan are known to be fast runners and decent hunters, however fighting isn't their strengh and they usually prefer to settle things peacefully instead of starting a fight. These cats are considered rather cowardly by others.

Many cats in this Clan have pale or white fur, cats with black fur are rather uncommon.
Smoky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshJinks752 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:16 am

Cascadeclan is located by a beautiful waterfall that is the center point of the Clan. The cats in the Clan are strong headed and know how to hold their own but like to make friends rather than enemies. Most of the cats are dark colored and have thick fur since it gets colder near the water.

After the apprentices finish their training and pass their final assessment, they jump from the top of the waterfall. When winter hits and the water freezes over the apprentices that finish training go out and get berries for everyone.
AshJinks752

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:20 am

Number of Cats:03
next moonpool visit: nov. 8

autumnclan was growing, on patrol maplestar found a new warrior for the clan. a young she-cat by the new name of snowshoe. rowanclaw had caught a good amount of prey on his hunt, enough to keep the three cats nice and full. maplestar thought that she would wish for a medicine cat the next time she went to the moonpool. as of right now, rowanclaw was basically her deputy. after cleaning up their new camp, they made the area look nice and welcoming, setting up dens for all the new cats they hoped would arrive. maplestar decided it was time to start stocking up again, they needed herbs, more food, and more cats.
--

[maplestar goes on border patrol]
[rowanclan looks for herbs]
[snowshoe hunts ]

Leader:
          maplestar | 28 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors: