Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Simonpet » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Phina D Wolf wrote:

[Velvetflicker and Rowanpaw hunt for herbs]
[Sweetstar, Hailwhisker, Maplestrike, Dancingstripe, Flarepaw and Swayingtrees track down and chase off the fox]
[Shadowflight, and Whisperdust go hunting]
[Sweetstar looses a life]
[Sandflower, Falconwatcher and Mottledleap go on patrol]
[Silversong and Hailclaw go on hunting]
[Flarepaw becomes Flarestrike!]
[Bouncekit, Cinderkit and Breezekit become apprentices!]

[Sweetstar suffers many cuts and gashes, along with a broken rib]
[Flarestrike suffers a few cuts, along with a broken leg]
[Swayingtrees suffers one cut and a twisted paw]
[Maplestrike suffers a few cuts]
[Dancingstripe suffers a few cuts]

[SwiftClan consumes a rabbit and a big fish]

Velvetflicker and Rowanpaw find x2 dock and x1 rush
Rowanpaw learns herbal knowledge and basic healing
Shadowdust and Whisperflight catch x1 mouse
Hailclaw and Silversong catch x1 bird
Falconwatcher, Mottledleap, and Sandflower's patrol was uneventful
Boucekit, Breezekit, and Cinderkit learn hunting

Sweetstar will need x1 comfrey root, x1 dock and two moons of rest
Flarestrike will need x1 rush and two moons of rest
Swayingtrees will need x1 daisy leaf and one moon of rest
Dancingstripe and Maplestrike will need x2 dock
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsceneSymphony » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Number of Cats: 6
Moon: 4

There was a soft impact behind her and Stillmarsh turned around, alert for enemy or prey, just in time to receive a face-full of downy grey fur wet with marsh mud. Not again, she had time to think with resigned distress just before the force carried them both tumbling paws over head to the muddy ground. Shellshard thought creeping up on cats to scare them was the second funniest thing in the world - second to pouncing on them. No matter how many times she was punished with cleaning up camp, overnight watch, or dawn patrol, the troublemaker always thought the consequences were worth it.

Already Stillmarsh felt itches jabbing through her skin in anticipation of the disgusting, gritty texture. She hissed and pushed Shellshard off her roughly, yowling in frustration at the obnoxious cause of her distress, "Shellshard! If you can't learn when we treat you like a warrior, I can arrange for you to become an apprentice! Permanently, if you're so intent on behaving like one!"

Shellshard was rolling around and clawing the cordgrass in excitement at her accomplishment, purring with wild amusement. She twisted and stretched out to face Stillmarsh, face crinkled and ears pricked in smug joy. "You would never! The Clan needs experienced warriors, and I know the territory like my own pelt by now."

Stillmarsh sat in silent fury, trying to ignore the cold weight pulling at her fur and her skin screaming in discomfort. She stared intimidatingly and stiffened her tail. "Wouldn't I?"

Shellshard sobered at that death stare, and quickly got up to smarten herself up, keeping low to the ground in implied submission, even if she was too proud to admit it aloud. "Yeah, yeah, okay... didn't mean anything by it..." she mumbled, dragging her front foot over her ears sheepishly.

It was only then that Pebblepaw weaved nimbly out of the clumped grasses to join them. "Oh, morning, Stillmarsh. I see our resident mouse-brain found you. Sorry about her," she grimaced, and turned her gaze to Shellshard, smirking at the sight. "Wow, you really showed me. Maybe next time you'll actually listen when I tell you your idea's completely terrible?"

Shellshard huffed dramatically. "Don't hurt yourself licking yourself on the back in self-congratulations, flea-pelt," she mewed, although her tone wasn't as harsh as her words. She looked Stillmarsh in the eyes and said with as much seriousness as Stillmarsh had ever heard from her, "I am sorry if I crossed a line. I, uh, appreciate all you did for me, accepting and teaching me and stuff, and I was just trying to have fun." Grimacing like she'd just sampled crowfood after apologizing and the moment of emotional sincerity, she whisked around to flounce ahead of Pebblepaw and get back to hunting. "Hey Pebblepaw, will you be so smug when I'm bringing back triple the prey you do? Just wondering," she called. Pebblepaw looked hilariously offended at the challenge, and the competitive cat narrowed her eyes in concentration and bounded after her, acerbic banter picking back up between the two of them.

Stillmarsh shuddered as her tongue touched the mud in a desperate attempt to alleviate the dreadful feeling. Immediately she regretted it as spat on the ground. Her gaze searched for something to rub the mud off on, and she decided on a tall, thick clump of cordgrass. It got off the majority, and she tried to accept that she'd be licking the rest off. Her pelt still crawling, she reflected on the past moon as she groomed. Pebblepaw and Goldeneye had been relieved to join a new Clan, but Goldeneye had proceeded to isolate himself, throwing himself solely into setting up MudClan's medicine den. Pebblepaw was fiercely loyal to Goldeneye, feeling indebted to him for making her feel welcome in BoulderClan and shaping her into the cat she was after her first Clan disbanded, and she refused to speak to the rest of the Clan about him or BoulderClan as long as he did. Dustfrost had spoken the most to the medicine cat, apparently having begrudgingly given him details of his life to help discover the cause and treatment of his illness. Cicadastar seemed frustrated that Dustfrost wouldn't trust him with these details - or even jealous? - but wasn't complaining, as Goldeneye's treatment of balsam fir needles for infection seemed to be spot on, Dustfrost's strength gradually improving. Cicadastar was so relieved to have a medicine cat and apprentice that he wasn't too concerned about pushing them to integrate quicker, but he did make an effort to split them up for hunting patrols to try and get them to connect with other cats. Pebblepaw and Shellshard had formed some strange bond, and though Stillmarsh couldn't make out if it was more friendship or rivalry and whether it was for better or worse, the two competitive young cats seemed more and more to always turn up together.

Stillmarsh sighed as she finally finished grooming thoroughly enough to be able to concentrate on patrol again. The day was marching on and she still had a long distance around the border to cover thanks to the distraction. The salt marsh was beautiful, though, and she tried to concentrate on how much she loved this territory and role instead of the creeping panic still at the back of her mind.

[MudClan consumes 1 mouse and 1/3 hare]
[Goldeneye uses blasam fir needles for Dustfrost]
[Stillmarsh patrols]
[Goldeneye, Cicadastar, and Dustfrost hunt]
[Pebblepaw and Shellshard hunt]

Leader:
          Cicadastar | 30 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Stillmarsh | 33 moons | she-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Goldeneye | moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Pebblepaw | 16 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Shellshard | 14 moons | she-cat | X
          Dustfrost | 39 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | TideClan | utena
    East | GorseClan | Ember!
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Bay

Medicine Store
    Mint | Treats greencough
    Garlic x1 | Powerful topical infection treatment/prevention
    Cobweb x1 | Stop bleeding
    Yarrow | Induce vomiting
    Balsam fir needles | Treat internal and mouth infections, help recovery
    Burdock root | Prevents and treats infections of bites
    Bearberry | Treat urinary infections
    Comfrey |
    Wintergreen
    Still filling in rip sorry

Fresh-Kill Pile: 1 serving
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Fish | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Crab | x0 | 1 serving
    Hare | x0.67 | 3 servings
    Shorebird | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Back at CS again!
♥: food animal medicine, access to care, welfare, ecology, bugs, lifting
MHA, DC, RvB, Homestuck, Discworld, Area X, Star Trek
Eve \ adult \ she or he \ DVM student

ImageImage Image
obsceneSymphony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 11

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Season: Green-Leaf
    Weather: The sun has finally shown itself this green leaf and is making the day bright. There are a few clouds and slight breeze but the water is starting to dry up. The mud is still present though but prey will be be out an about. Predators have followed them as well, so make sure you sent your cats on patrol!

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ Hickorykit nurses ]
[ Pinestep has been exiled and chased out. ]
[ Leopardheart and Badgerleap go out hunting ]
[ Sorrelstar and Thundercry go out patrolling ]
[ Reedberry goes out to find herbs ]
[ Sorrelstar asks StarClan to make Thundercry deputy ]
[ The clan consumes 3 servings ]

"Ah, welcome Sorrelstar. We have been expecting you." A starry form appeared in front of the leader.

Sorrelstar dipped her head in respect "I came to talk about a deputy. I feel like Thundercry would be a suitable prospect, no a suitable deputy for Stagclan." She meowed with a hint of pride.

The starry figure stayed quiet for what felt like an eternity before shaking their head "He may not be the best for Stagclan's first deputy. We have lead a cat to your border, they lie in wait but beware, they are not so patient and will only wait around for one moon. We leave it up to you to choose this cat or Thundercry to take on as a deputy." With that the starry figure disappeared and Sorrelstar woke again. A new decision for her to think over and make.

Pinestep is no longer on clan territory.
    Leopardheart and Badgerleap caught two squirrels.
    Sorrelstar and Thundercry caught the scent of a badger!
    Do they pursue or ignore?
    Reedberry find alder bark and cobwebs.
    Starclan does not approve of Thundercry and shows where Sorrelstar can find a better suited first deputy. They leave it up to her to decide if they want Thundercry or the new cat.
    Send her on a patrol alone to find the cat.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 14 )

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Number of Cats: ten
Males;; six • Females;; four
Moon;; thirteen
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 11/18

Sorrelstar woke up before she looked around and padded back out of the cave. Thundercry was still there before piping up when seeing his leader. He was about to ask what she asked for until suddenly his leader meowed out, "You're not deputy. StarClan has found another cat." Thundercry closed his mouth before smirking and meowed back, "Ah that's okay! I got a family to raise anyways." The tom then followed his leader back down to where this supposed cat was. The two scouted the border until finding a brown lean tom cat laying there. Though he wasn't alone as the scent of a badger went noticed. Was this the cat StarClan has sent them? Sorrelstar cleared her throats getting the tom's attention and meowed, "Good day sir. What brings you to StagClan territory?" The she cat asked. The tom glanced up before he got onto his four paws and dipped his head in respect before replying, "I was sent here. I don't know why but I was sent here." He simply meowed. Sorrelstar flicked an ear before meowing, "How would you like to join my clan? Possibly as deputy?" The tom smiled softly before agreeing to the offer. The three padded back to camp before they were greeted by the rest of the camp. Of course, the new tom was surrounded by the kits asking who this was. Sorrelstar gave her new deputy the name Boarfang but tensed up when seeing Weaselhop pad out to fetch the kits and Boarfang's eyes widening a bit. Thundercry also caught onto the act and quietly growled in defense of his mate. This better not end up like Pinestep's situation all over again. Though Boarfang seemed like a noble and trustworthy tom. Hopefully he would get the point that Weaselhop isn't on the market.

Sorrelstar then sets out with Leopardheart and Badgerleap to start tracking down the badger after she told them what she scented. This would be risky. A badger was very large and powerful. If they needed more cats. Thundercry and Boarfang set out hunting as well did Reedberry go out to find herbs again. She could just yowl at anytime for them to come in as backup. The three cats slowly start tracking down where the badger is located at as the scent grows stronger and stronger. Sorrelstar and her clanmates were ready. Even if this costed their lives.

"Did you see him! He was huge!" Puddlekit meowed out to the queen and the other kits. "He was bigger than mama." Hickorykit squeaked. She was still tiny but seemed to start having some growth spurts. "Yes little kits. Don't be afraid of him. He's the new deputy of the clan." Weaselhop purred softly before she nuzzled all three kits. "Puddlekit, Shardkit, you two are going to become apprentices next moon. Aren't you excited?" The queen added on as she remembered that the two older kits were five moons old. "Oh right! I'm going to be the best apprentice! Right Shardkit?" Puddlekit boasted at her brother. "Sure Puddlekit." Shardkit meowed out before he went back to playing with a little ball of moss that rolled his way. "You two are wrong! Watch out for me when I'm older! I'll be the best!" Hickorykit squealed before all three kits laughed and once again started to play a game.

[ Hickorykit nurses ]
[ Sorrelstar accepts Boarfang as the first deputy of StagClan ]
[ Leopardheart, Badgerleap, and Sorrelstar head out to find the badger ]
[ Thundercry and Boarfang go hunting ]

Leader:
          sorrelstar | forty-two | female | X

Deputy:
          boarfang | forty | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          reedberry | thirty-six | male | X

Warriors:
          thundercry | forty-five | male | X
          leopardheart | forty-four | male | X
          badgerleap | thirty-one | male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          weaselhop | thirty-nine | female | one moon | X

Kits:
          puddlekit | five | female | X
          shardkit | five | male | X
          hickorykit | two | female | X

Elders:

Crushes:
          Leopardheart likes Sorrelstar
          Boarfang likes Weaselhop

Mates:
          Thundercry and Weaselhop
          name and name
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    alder bark | x1 | soothes toothaches
    catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
    chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
    cobweb | x2 | can help slow down bleeding
    coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
    elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
    honey | x1 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
    poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
    thyme | x0 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbit | x3 | 6 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    mice | x0 | 0 servings
    big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    all birds | x0 | 0 servings
    *fawn | x0 | 0 servings
    total | x4 | 8 serving
    needed | 3 servings
    (*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
    Only available during newleaf and leaffall)

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
    Owlpaw | Starved
    Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep

Family:
    Shadow and unknown | Puddlekit, Dapplekit, Shardkit
    Thundercry and Weaselhop | Dewkit, Hickorykit
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 12

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Season: Green-Leaf
    Weather: The sun has finally shown itself this green leaf and is making the day bright. There are a few clouds and slight breeze but the water is starting to dry up. The mud is still present though but prey will be be out an about. Predators have followed them as well, so make sure you sent your cats on patrol!

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ Hickorykit nurses ]
[ Sorrelstar accepts Boarfang as the first deputy of StagClan ]
[ Leopardheart, Badgerleap, and Sorrelstar head out to find the badger ]
[ Thundercry and Boarfang go hunting ]

Sorrelstar loses two lives to the badger.
    Leopardheart and Badgerleap rescue her and chase the badger out.
    Leopardheart was injured and will need 1 cobwebs for his wounds.
    Thundercry and Boarfang caught a bird.
    Reedberry found honey and sorrel.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:04 pm

Hopeclan
Number of Cats: 21 (Male-10/Female-11)
Servings Needed: 5
Next Moonpool Visit: Now

//Writers block. I’ll write something out next post.

~1 bird and 1 squirrel were eaten!~
~1 coltsfoot was used to treat Littlekits kitten-cough!~

~Cinderpaw becomes Cinderflight!~
~Sweetdawn, Silverheart, Tawnykit, Cloudkit, Flamekit, Blossomkit, Littlekit, Owlkit and Brookkit stay in camp!~
~Appleblaze and Itch take Stormpaw and Squirrelpaw training, hoping to teach them in swimming!~
~Mousestar asks Starclan for a warrior!~
~Lily searches for herbs!~
~Birchnose patrols the border! (Could he possibly find Moonpaw? I adopted her when Ivyclan disbanded)~
~Mousestar, Nightglow, Cloverstep and Cinderpaw hunt!~

Littlekit's kitten-cough has been cured!
Cinderpaw has recieved her warrior name; Cinderflight
Appleblaze and Itch teach Stormpaw and Squirrelpaw swimming
Starclan grant's Mousestar's wish
Lily finds poppy seed and ragwort
Birchnose finds Moonpaw
Mousestar, Nightglow, Cloverstep and Cinderpaw catch a mouse.

Featherflower goes into labor.
Windflight goes hunting.
2 servings were eaten (frog, blackbird)

Featherflower gives birth to two kittens
Windlfight catches a frog

SeaClan

[Leafstar hunts in the Pine Grove.]
[Leafstar patrols.]

Leafstar finds a young warrior
Leafstar catches a shrew

Crimstonstar visits Moonpool and asks for a medicine cat.
Mooneye goes on a hunting patrol.

(Sorry, I don't know what your updated name is!)

Starclan grants Crimsonstar's wish
Mooneye catches nothing

CloudClan

[Skystar loses a life to Drowning]
[Skystar stays in camp to recover]
[Emberblaze takes it easy]
[The loners now have the warrior names of Goldheart and Dewthorn]
[Cloudyspots goes herb hunting]
[Cloudyspots meets up with Apsodelface of PineClan]
[Sunrise is the new Deputy!]
[Emberblaze, Dewthorn and Goldheart go on a Hunting Patrol]
[Goldheart, Jayflight and Sunrise go on another Hunting Patrol]
[Jayflight and Sunrise go on Border Patrol to search the stream again and find cats]
[Cloudyspots goes to the Moonpool in place of Skystar to ask for a warrior]
[The clan consumes 2 servings]

Cloudyspots finds marigold and coltsfoot
Emberblaze, Dewthorn and Goldheart catch a thrush and a rat
Jayflight and Sunrise find a queen who'll give birth in two moons
Starclan grants Cloudyspot's wish, an apprentice is sent!
Goldheart, Jayflight and Sunrise catch a mouse

{Sunstar Goes on a hunting trip before traveling across the moor once agin[/size]
{Sunstar travels back to the moonpool and asks starclan for a deputy}

Sunstar catches a vole and a squirrel
Starclan grants Sunstar's wish

VixenClan

EmberFoot takes his new apprentice, WhitePaw, hunting.
RowanStar takes FirePelt out on border patrol.
MudWhisker searches for herbs.
The Clan consumed two mice.

Emberfoot teaches Whitepaw hunting
Rowanstar and Firepelt's patrol was uneventful
Mudwhisker finds marigold and yarrow
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Pumpkinclan
Number of Cats: 2

Sandstar noticed that she needed more warriors, apprentices, kits, elders, queens... she decided to go to the moonpool to ask for a warrior. Spottedpelt went on a hunting patrol.
(Sandstar asks for a warrior, Spottedpelt goes on a hunting patrol)

Leader:
          Sandstar | 28 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Spottedpelt | 27 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Parsley | Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk.Also used to cure bellyache.
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep,soothe shock or distress,or ease pain.Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Sorrel | Traveling herb,can also build up appetite
    Stick | Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Chickweed | Treats greencough

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 15 )

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Number of Cats: ten
Males;; six • Females;; four
Moon;; fourteen
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 11/18

The badger was chased out but it came with a cost. Sorrelstar took the most damage and lost two lives. Leopardheart was wounded but Badgerleap only had a few cuts that wouldn't be too urgent to treat. The three slowly padded back to camp and get treated in the medicine cat's den. Thankfully Reedberry and the others also returned at the same time. The clan was fed and Reedberry applied cobwebs onto Leopardheart to treat his wounds. Surprisingly, Sorrelstar cane to check on him. She was still weak but a bit of rest would help her gain strength again. "How are you feeling Leopardheart?" She she cat asked before taking a seat beside him after Reedberry applied the last cobwebs. "Pretty okay I suppose. Sorry that you lost two lives. The leader only laughed it off about loosing two of her lives but in her mind, she was scared. If another badger entered the territory, would she lose more then just two lives? What if something bigger entered the territory? Leopardheart could sense the stress in the she cat and nuzzled her comfortingly to calm her down. "Don't worry Sorrelstar. It's okay. The badger is gone." He meowed. The leader sighed softly before she nuzzled him back and mumbled, "Okay Leopardheart. I'll be right back. I have some kits to make into apprentices today." The leader got up before she leaped over to the announcing rock and called out, "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey join me beneath Peak Rock." The clan gathered before she continued,'"Shardkit and Puddlekit have reached the age of six moons. They are ready to begin training. Shardkit, you will now be known as Shardpaw. Your mentor will be Leopardheart. He may be injured at the moment but he is a very wise and skilled cat who will teach you well." She touched noses with the new apprentice before he dashed off to touch noses with his mentor. "Puddlekit, you will now be known as Puddlepaw. Your mentor will be our newest deputy Boarfang. He may be new but he is very wise and knows his skills well. He will pass everything onto you." She touched noses with Puddlepaw before she touched noses with the deputy. The clan cheered out the new apprentices before the meeting was dismissed. As Sorrelstar hopped down, she glanced at Leopardheart and smiled at him and got a smile back. Maybe this wasn't so bad. A hunting and patrol party was soon set up by Boarfang for his new apprentice and other cats to go out and hunt and make sure the border is completely clear.

[ Hickorykit nurses ]
[ Puddlekit and Shardkit are now apprentices ]
[ Reedberry has treated Leopardheart with one cobweb ]
[ Thundercry, Badgerleap, Boarfang, and Puddlepaw go hunting then patrolling ]

Leader:
          sorrelstar | forty-three | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
          boarfang | forty-one | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          reedberry | thirty-seven | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
          thundercry | forty-six | male | X
          leopardheart | forty-five | male | X
          badgerleap | thirty-two | male | X

Apprentices:
          puddlepaw | six | female | X
          shardpaw | six | male | X

Queens:
          weaselhop | forty | female | one moon | X

Kits:
          hickorykit | three | female | X

Elders:

Crushes:
          Leopardheart likes Sorrelstar
          Sorrelstar likes Leopardheart
          Boarfang likes Weaselhop

Mates:
          Thundercry and Weaselhop
          name and name
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    alder bark | x1 | soothes toothaches
    catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
    chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
    cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
    coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
    elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
    honey | x2 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
    poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
    sorrel | x1 | traveling herb, can build an appetite
    thyme | x0 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbit | x3 | 6 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    mice | x0 | 0 servings
    big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    all birds | x0 | 0 servings
    *fawn | x0 | 0 servings
    total | x4 | 8 serving
    needed | 3 servings
    (*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
    Only available during newleaf and leaffall)

Mentors:
    boarfang | puddlepaw | zero | none
    leopardheart | shardpaw | zero | none

Deceased Cats:
    Owlpaw | Starved
    Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep

Family:
    Shadow and unknown | Puddlepaw, Dapplekit, Shardpaw
    Thundercry and Weaselhop | Dewkit, Hickorykit
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:13 pm

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 24 | Males: 11 | Females:13

Ravenflower had been quietly admiring the grey morning, when all of a sudden there was a terrifying wail.Turning around, the black and white molly spotted a patrol returning with a limp body carried on Braircloud's back. ''Stonenose!'' exclaimed Fritillarystar, astonished to find that the quiet medicine cat had long since succumbed, without any of them knowing too! ''Stonenose was a good cat.'' Dustfoot murmured quietly, pressing his nose to the former healer's cold shoulder. ''He was, an excellent mentor to Smallwhisker too.'' replied Bramblefur, nodding grimly. An aura of despair settled on MoorClan for a moment,reminding most of them of the agony they'd felt when Ternheart had passed away.

''Dogs! Dogs on our terr-...'' Smallwhisker yowled, her voice trailing off to a pained croak; at Braircloud's paws lay an old friend.
''W-what happened to him?'' the tortoiseshell glanced at the others for answers they didn't have. Nightclaw sat down beside her daughter, resting her tail kindly on her skinny shoulders. ''Stonenose will be looked after in Starclan; don't you worry, my sprout.'' The tortoiseshell shook her head and glared bitterly at the sky; a glare that cursed the stars above. ''They didn't look after Ternheart.'' Smallwhisker sighed, with the weight of a secret being given out. ''Why would they look after Stonenose?''

The silence that descended on the cats of MoorClan was broken only by their newest member. ''Then what do we do?'' Linnettail murmured nervously, staring at Stonenose; his eyes were gazing blankly at her, sending chills rippling up her spine. Fritillarystar had told her that she'd been sent by StarClan and to think they'd supposedly abandoned them all made her wonder their reasons for sending her Fritillarystar's way if they'd just abandoned MoorClan. What if it hadn't been StarClan that sent her, and some other mysterious and less benevolent force? ''Do we still bury Stonenose?''

Nightclaw stepped forward, full of solemnity. ''Of course we do; it's only right.'' She murmured, eyes mournful. It was evident that the black-molly wasn't just mourning the death of Stonenose but also the growing gap between her and her daughter; Smallwhisker had chosen not to share her burdens, a sure sign that she'd grown up and away from Nightclaw. ''Nightclaw's right, Stonenose deserves to be buried with honour.'' replied Braircloud, followed by a quietly agreeing Bramblefur. As the cats of MoorClan slowly nodded assent, Fritillarystar stepped forward. ''Very well, we'll bury Stonenose.'' The tortoiseshell sent a warning glare Smallwhisker's way. ''And I'll talk to you later, Smallwhisker.''

By the time they reached the lightning oak, the clouds appeared as though drenched in blood. Stonenose was unceremoniously dumped into a shallow grave; the ground was far too cold to be digging holes into. ''We shall grieve his death for moons to come.'' sighed Fritillarystar, although she didn't believe her own words; she preferred the more outspoken nature of Smallwhisker, who didn't cower under the words of others the way Stonenose had. ''He was a wise mentor to Smallwhisker and a faithful medicine cat of MoorClan.'' The tortoiseshell paused for a few moments. ''Let us fall silent in honour of Stonenose, he shall appear under the sign of the dew-speckled stone.

The air around them seemed to have a sadness clinging to it, one that couldn't just be breathed away. A fallen clanmate was never a good thing, but when a cat held such power, it was an even worse thing. The silence that lingered was almost unbearable, and it seemed slightly off and then something struck. A yowl broke the silence as Robinstorm crashed onto Fritillarystar, starting what MoorClan never saw coming.

Tortoiseshell fur on tortoiseshell fur, Fritillarystar glared angrily at Robinstorm. ''Traitorous leech.'' she hissed, burying her claws into Robinstorm's soft belly. ''You're the traitor! You know Nettlefang wasn't the culprit!'' Robinstorm snarled in reply. ''He was with me and Ravenflo-!'' claws ripped through her belly, ending Robinstorm's words with a pained screech. ''Nettlefang was a traitor!'' Fritillarystar sneered. ''Lesser cats like you, you wouldn't be able to tell but I saw evil dancing in his eyes! The dark forest!'' With contempt, Fritillarystar heaved Robinstorm off her, sending the bloodied molly sprawling onto the ground.

''Lesser cat, my arse!'' yowled Avocet, barreling into the gloating leader. The small white and black molly ripped at Fritillarystar's throat, the leader's experience no match for Avocet's ferocity and many moons of scuffling in tight alleys. Fritillarystar gagged and writhed, seeing stars and darkness at the edges of her vision. ''Ge-!'' She panted, terrifyingly unable to draw in breath. All around MoorClan was tussling, nobody there to save her. It was just Fritillarystar, the rogue and the stars that collected at the edges of her vision.

Stars patterned the moor around her, revealing a mournful young tom standing in front of her. ''Fritillarystar, I'm Rookpaw and you've lost clarity.'' The black apprentice sighed, shaking with cold and fear. Fritillarystar blinked, noting with horror that a curtain of darkness was being drawn across her eyes. ''N-no! I must not let Robinstorm win, I must not let injustice reign supreme!'' snarled Fritillarystar, pelt bristling with outrage. Far below, while she was dwelling in Starclan for the time being, Nightclaw was wrestling with Lightning; their skills evenly matched. ''I have no quarrel with you!'' shouted the white tom, only to get smacked across the face. Nightclaw wasn't taking any chances, these rogues had attacked out of the blue and who was to say that he was telling the truth? Nearby Hollytail and Dawnpool were hissing at Snailstep, outraged he'd snatched Dawnpool's role from right under her paws. All three thought the other was wrong, that the other was unjust and selfish. Either way, Moorclan was being torn apart.

''Oh, but it's already reigning supreme.'' Rookpaw piped up, bright eyes twinkling like fireflies. The young apprentice's voice suddenly infuriated Fritillarystar and with a vicious snarl, she leaped to her paws. ''Are you implying that I've been unjust?'' She swiped a paw at the starry apprentice, sending him stumbling backwards in fear. ''I've been nothing but just, Rookpaw, and a young apprentice like you wouldn't know that.'' She hissed, sending Rookpaw fading away; she didn't care for the young apprentice.

And then she saw white paws, a white chest, and a white face with two gleaming eyes; one green and the other blue.

''Hello Fritillarystar.'' crooned Swanstar, watching mockingly as the tortoiseshell scrambled to her paws. Even as Fritillarystar snarled and threatened her, Swanstar calmly licked a paw and drew it over her ears. ''I won't let you bring chaos to MoorClan!'' The tortoiseshell hissed, swiping at Swanstar, whom looked up from her cleaning and let out a soft chuckle. ''Oh, you're even more blind than that dear Hazelkit; take a look around, you brought chaos here without my help.''

''W-what...'' Fritillarystar muttered, gazing around the battlefield; the battlefield that was as blood-drenched as the clouds above. Her deputy had ravaged Hollytail's handsome face, Smallwhisker was snarling at anyone who came close to Stonenose's body,
Darkheart was threatening Oakfeather and where tranquility had once settled, was indeed the chaos that Swanstar hadn't wrought.

The battle is raging; three cats have died so far, who?
(Pick three cats; but don't pick Robin or Fritillary please)

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 55 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Snailstep | 50 | Male |X |

Medicine Cat:
    Smallwhisker | 13 | Female | X
    Tigertail | 37 | Female | X | Will mention in next post

Warriors:
    Dawnpool | 54 | Female | X | Left
    Bramblefur | 47 | Male |X
    Nightclaw | 51 | Female | X
    Braircloud | 50 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 67 | Female | X
    Robinstorm | 24 | Female | X
    Hollytail | 55 | Female | X | Left
    Dustfoot | 70 | Male |X
    Darkheart |30 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 21 | Female | X
    Lizard | 28 | Male |X | Prisoner
    Lightning | 32 | Male | X | Not part of clan
    Avocet | 25 | Female | X | Not part of clan
    Swift | 25 | Male | X | Not part of clan
    Harefoot | 52 | Male | X | Will mention in next post
    Smokefrost | 20 | Male | X | Will mention in next post

Apprentices:

Queens:
    Oakfeather | 68 | Female | X

Kits:
    Elmkit | 3 | Female | X
    Hazelkit | 3 | Male |X
    Beechkit | 3 | Male |X

Elders:

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Tempestclan - IC - ''They offered us their paw first, they seem wise enough.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South: Sycamoreclan
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) 13 moons | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder

Mates:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmkit, Hazelkit and Beechkit
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:51 am

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 2 (1 M | 1 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: November 20, 2017
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Leafstar poked inside the recently cleaned out warriors' chamber and smiled. It was early morning, long before most cats would be awake, but the young she-cat he had found on his patrol a few sunrises ago was already awake and alert. The tortoiseshell she-cat stretched, turned around, perhaps getting ready to come out of the cave chamber to go out to hunt, and stopped. She looked obviously startled as the young warrior squeamed, "Leafstar!" She seemed to regain her composure as she continued, "You are awame early this morning!" The leader of SeaClan chuckled, "Well, yes, I am. I was about to wame you up myself, Emberwhisker. You," he added, addressing his Clanmate, "are the one up early this morning, miss."

Emberwhisker mewed with a soft purr, "I was about to go out hunting, Leafstar. I was thinking, maybe I'd be able to go catch something better when I can actually see what I can catch in the sea." Leafstar meowed sternly, "Be careful while going through the Walkway. That place is treacherous, even for myself. And don't forget to stretch yourself well and test the waves before going for a swim!" He moved out of the way to allow the newest addition to SeaClan leave the chamber, adding, "And don't overwork yourself!" Emberwhisker chuckled and turned to face her leader and meowed, amusement obvious in her mew, "Leafstar; you sound exactly like a worried queen! Stop being so much of a worry wart and do what you are supposed to do!" Before Leafstar could retort, the younger cat meowed, "Oh yeah, um, Leafstar, please say my name when you are addressing me, I need to get used to being Emberwhisker; and not Ember." With that, the tortoiseshell she-cat bounded out of the chamber, and out of camp soon after.

Leafstar blinked and followed the energetic she-cat out, thinking of hunting in the Pine Grove again. Once he was done, he'd go to the Moonpool and ask StarClan, his warrior ancestors, to send a cat to his Clan. Who? he asked himself silently, as he made his way down carefully down the narrow Walkway, a deputy to help me decide things? Or a medicine cat to help our Clan with advice and healing? Or a warrior who can stock up on fresh-kill reliably and also protect our Clan?

(Sometime later)

The moon was shining brightly overhead as Leafstar made his way to the Moonpool. Once at the sparkling pool behind the waterfall, he lapped up some water and closed his eyes, waiting for sleep to take him. As he did so, he thought, StarClan, please send SeaClan a medicine cat, so that we may be able to hear your guidance much quicker than now, and so that we may have a healer who will take care of us in times of need.

[The Clan consumes 1x Shrew.]
[Ember became Emberwhisker!]
[Leafstar hunts in the Pine Grove.]
[Emberwhisker hunts in the sea.]
[Leafstar and Emberwhisker patrols.]
[Leafstar asks for a medicine cat at the Moonpool.]

Leader:
          Leafstar | 31 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Emberwhisker | 16 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me