Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

OceanClan - 3

Postby womp womp » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:59 pm

Number of Cats: 2 | Toms: 1 | She-cats: 1 | Servings Needed: 2 | Kits Due: N/A | Next Visit to Moonpool: Now

Dawnstar and Otterpond padded back into camp, greatly satisfied with their catches. "Two minnow, three squirrel and one big fish." Dawnstar announced proudly, dropping her prey next to Otterpond's catches. "Thank you, StarClan." The brown tabby tom murmured, a smile appearing on his face. "I mean, a small Clan it is. We don't have many duties to fulfill just yet." Dawnstar reminded with a grin, biting into one of the minnows they had recently just caught. "A two cat Clan. I'd obviously expect a long lists of things to do." Otterpond added sarcastically, letting out a small chuckle. Joining in with Dawnstar, he picked the other minnow from the prey pile and bit into it, replenishing his hunger. After a few tiny bites, Otterpond gradually lifted his head and sighed. "Dawnstar, I think it's time to go visit the Moonpool again." Otterpond suggested, swiftly finishing off his minnow. The pale yellow tabby she-cat stood there, frozen and thinking about what to do. "And that is what I shall do."
[ OceanClan consumes x2 minnow ]
[ Dawnstar asks StarClan for a warrior ]
[ Otterpond stays back and guards the camp ]

Leader:
          Dawnstar | 33 moons | She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Otterpond | 37 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Minnow | x0 | 1 serving
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☁ mistclan → [ 12 ] `` )

Postby notwearingsocks » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:15 pm

number of cats: thirty [ seventeen toms | thirteen mollies ]
next moonpool visit: now

the molly had grouched all the way back to camp, and now she was even complaining about the kits tumbling about. "obnoxious little creatures," jackalfang grumbled, her tail lashing and green eyes narrowed as ferretkit bounced away from his siblings, nearly crashing into jackalfang. at her ornery spat, he scuttled back, his ears flattened, but he forgot her anger almost immediately as otterkit bounded into him, grabbing his scruff with his tiny mouth and trying to tug ferretkit to the ground ( he failed, and it only ended with another round of chasing one another around ).
everyone, it seemed, except for jackalfang, was enraptured by the arrival of new small kits. shrikepaw was tussling with fawnkit and canarykit. fawnkit and canarykit had seemed to take a liking to one another immediately, despite their age difference - both were the smallest of their litters, and were easily dominated by their larger siblings. shrikepaw, however, let out an overdramatic gasp and tumbled to the ground, the flattened grass catching her fall easily. "oh, woe is me!" she yowled, writhing in mock pain. "i've been killed. killed!" giggling, fawnkit pounced on shrikepaw's tail, pinning it beneath her small paws. "get her, canarykit!" fawnkit yelped as shrikepaw's tail lashed from her paws, and she chased it back and forth while canarykit batted at shrikepaw's ears. "back, foul beast," he warned, leaping back when shrikepaw reached her paw out to cuff him over the ear.
quailtuft and mothstep were off to the side, an eye on their kits, grooming each other pleasantly. the sun was shining, casting heat across their pelts, and a purr rumbled in both of their chests. "they're wonderful," mothstep declared, a soft smile dragging the edge of her mouth upwards. she'd never particularly wanted kits herself, but now that she had them, she couldn't imagine it any other way. "oh, yes, most definitely," quailtuft agreed, beaming. she batted a stray mossball away, sending it skidding back towards the youngsters. mothstep had thought perhaps that motherhood might lower a bit of quailtuft's energy, but, alas, she was wrong. quailtuft was just as happy to lounge around as she was to rough-and-tumble as if she, too, were a kit. foxkit looked strikingly like her mother, and her demeanor seemed to be just the same. foxkit let out a loud, cheerful yowl as she pounced on magpiekit, her claws sheathed. "gotcha!" the orange-and-white tabby announced triumphantly, her eyes bright as she pinned magpiekit to the grass. "oh, yeah?" magpiekit challenged, rolling suddenly, sending foxkit tumbling off with a squawk. she was on her paws again in an instant, and dashed off to chase magpiekit. though magpiekit, canarykit, and warblerkit were larger than the newest additions to the clan, they seemed to be aware of this and kept themselves in check.
wheatkit was, unsurprisingly, sticking his nose in other cat's business. the rye-colored tom was accompanied by otterkit, who creeped behind him as wheatkit slunk into slatestar's den. the den was composed of a shadowy cave-like structure, the flat rock that clan meetings were called to order serving as the ceiling. the playful yelps and meows from outside were immediately hushed by the darkness, swallowed up, it seemed. "are you sure we won't get caught?" otterkit murmured, though he was already poking around, sticking his nose into slatestar's nest and picking through the moss. "of course i'm sure," wheatkit answered, feeling much more mature that the smaller tom ( despite the fact that they were only two moons apart ). "oh, so sure, are you?" a deep, slightly amused voice rumbled from behind the pair of mischievous kits. a shadow blocked what little light still filtered into the den, and a fluffy coat revealed the source. slatestar's whiskers were twitching, his eyes bright. "slatestar!" otterkit yelped, scrambling back and tripping over his own paws. "we weren't, uh, we didn't - " otterkit was silenced by a flick of wheatkit's tail. wheatkit appeared unconcerned, grinning sheepishly at his adopted father. "we were just looking," he protested, his tail waving. "oh, yes, curiosity is a virtue i would not admonish," slatestar nodded once, sitting and curling his thick tail over his paws. "have i ever told you the story of how mistclan began?" as the kits shook their heads, otterkit's eyes widened as he realized, no, they weren't in trouble, and that slatestar was going to tell them a tale. he stretched out against the dusty dirt floor, his ears pricked forwards. "well," slatestar purred. "it was many moons ago. eleven moons, i believe," he settled, getting comfortable, and launched into his tale.
palesun sat just outside of his den, his ears twitching as he watched the kits tumble around. shrikepaw caught sight of him, and she rolled to her paws, shaking dust from her pelt, watching as the kits she was wrestling with darted off to play with a mossball. "palesun," shrikepaw greeted the tom with a purr. "hello, shrikepaw," palesun answered, his smile as bright as the star he was named after. "can we speak?" shrikepaw asked, tentatively, her tail twitching. palesun blinked at her - he couldn't remember a time when the younger she-cat had sought him out on her own. "of course," he replied, standing and padding into his den, a grass-thatched den that let filtered light shine through. "what is it?" shrikepaw seemed hesitant, her nerves obvious, before she spoke suddenly, blurting out her words. "iknowyouandslatestarareinlove," she spoke breathlessly, her ears flat. "i won't tell anyone!" she said, her fur bristling. palesun's expression was that of shock, his eyes shifting to everything but shrikepaw. he could hear his own heartbeat, feel the anxiety that flooded his veins. the apprentice's words allowed a bit of relief. "have you told anyone else?" he asked slowly, dreading the possible answer. "no, of course not," shrikepaw chuffed, rather offended that he thought her such a chatterbox. he sagged with visible relief, nodding at her. "yes, slatestar and i are mates," he finally murmured, his voice hushed lest it carry out of the den. "sheepkit and wheatkit are - " he paused, considering his words. "our adopted kits, i suppose. since, you know - " he coughed lightly. "we can't have kits together. wheatkit and sheepkit know. they also know not to say anything to any other cat. both slatestar and i could be exiled." palesun paused for a moment, his ears twitching. "i think redhawk suspects, but she's never said anything." shrikepaw nodded at his words. she could tell that it was almost as if an actual weight had been lifted off of palesun's shoulders, that he felt grateful to have been able to tell someone. "don't worry, palesun," shrikepaw cuffed the older tom lightly over the ear, and shot him a grin. "your secret's safe with me."
redhawk, toadsplash, and goosefeather padded in a loose group back to camp. toadplash immediately set off towards where claystream dozed in the sun, his greeting a rumbling purr. redhawk left goosefeather to inform slatestar of their findings while she padded to shrikepaw, who was only just leaving the medicine den. "is something wrong?" redhawk asked sharply, her piercing gaze streaking over shrikepaw. shrikepaw shook her head. "no, i'm fine - just asking palesun if he needed any help collecting herbs. i wasn't sure how long you'd be - i was going stir-crazy." the lie slid easily off of shrikepaw's tongue, her tail swishing casually. she felt a brief pang of guilt, but silenced it as she recalled that both palesun and slatestar could be exiled if anyone were to discover the truth of their relationship. "good," redhawk nodded firmly. "now, we will go train." she had seen duckwater set off with bearpaw moments ago, and didn't want to be seen as a bad replacement for mothstep.
goosefeather padded into the leader's den as slatestar was wrapping up his story with the kits. with a purr, he sent them off, turning to speak with goosefeather. "and? what did you find?" goosefeather, while relatively new to the clan, was already a trusted warrior, as she took her duties in stride. "a badger," she explained, her ears pinned back at the thought. "right," slatestar inhaled slowly before nodding. "you, kestrelflight, toadsplash and i will go after the badger. i hate to make toadsplash wait longer before finally settling with claystream and the kits, but he is an excellent fighter," slatestar considered aloud, before flicking his tail, an invitation for goosefeather to follow him out. the group of four departed soon after, toadsplash giving claystream and his kits a purr and a lick on the head before following.
wip !!

- - -

[ slatestar welcomes jackalfang, formerly jackaltuft of skyclan, to mistclan ! ]
[ slatestar welcomes dovecloud, formerly quailwing of briarclan, to mistclan ! ]
[ slatestar welcomes fernbreeze, formerly willowfern of marineclan, to mistclan ! ]
[ slatestar welcomes the birth of foxkit ! ]
[ slatestar welcomes the birth of eaglekit, otterkit, ferretkit, and fawnkit ! ]
[ redhawk and shrikepaw train ]
[ duckwater and bearpaw train ]
[ slatestar, kestrelflight, goosefeather, and toadsplash go after the badger ! ]
[ kylo, hux, duckwater, bearpaw, shrikepaw, and redhawk patrol the borders after duckwater returns from training with bearpaw and redhawk and shrikepaw are done training ]
[ rookwing, eclipseheart, jackalfang, and dovecloud go hunting ]
[ palesun searches for herbs ]
[ redhawk sneaks off from the border patrol and tries with swiftsky of cosmoclan for kits ! ]
[ slatestar travels to moonpool to request a warrior* ! ]
[ mistclan does not eat for a post ]

( *if possible, can the warrior that i recieve from the moonpool be this cat ? )

───────────────────────────────────────────────

leader:
          slatestar | twenty six moons | tom | x
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          mothstep | twenty eight moons | molly | x
          kestrelflight | thirty moons | tom | x

medicine cat:
          palesun | twenty nine moons | tom | x

medicine cat apprentice:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

warriors:
          kestrelflight | thirty one moons | tom | x
          redhawk | thirty one moons | molly | x
          toadsplash | thirty two moons | tom | x
          claystream | twenty six moons | molly | x
          quailtuft | thirty moons | molly | x
          kylo | sixteen moons | tom | x
          hux | sixteen moons | tom | x
          duckwater | thirty six moons | tom | x
          goosefeather | thirty two moons | molly | x
          rookwing | thirty one moons | tom | x
          eclipseheart | forty four moons | tom | x
          jackalfang | twenty six moons | molly | x
          dovecloud | twenty moons | molly | x

apprentices:
          shrikepaw | eleven moons | molly | x
          bearpaw | seven moons | tom | x

queens:
          claystream | twenty six moons | molly | x
          mothstep | twenty eight moons | molly | x
          quailtuft | thirty moons | molly | x

kits:
          warblerkit | four moons | molly | x
          magpiekit | four moons | tom | x
          canarykit | four moons | tom | x
          wheatkit | three moons | tom | x
          sheepkit | three moons | molly | x
          foxkit | one moon | molly | x
          eaglekit | one moon | tom | x
          otterkit | one moon | tom | x
          ferretkit | one moon | tom | x
          fawnkit | one moon | molly | x

elders:
          troutwhisker | eighty one moons | tom | x
          fernbreeze | 140 moons | molly | x

other:
          kylo has a diagonal scar across his face

adult references:
          shrikepaw
          bearpaw
          warblerkit
          magpiekit
          canarykit
          wheatkit
          sheepkit
          foxkit
          eaglekit
          otterkit
          ferretkit
          fawnkit
    ally clans:
    brambleclan | molossers ♥
    clan name | username

enemy clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders:
    north ↑ | wisteriaclan | noodle?
    northeast ↗ | cosmoclan | ~glaceon~
    east → | brambleclan | molossers ♥
    southeast ↘ | clan name | username
    south ↓ | moleclan | chinchy
    southwest ↙ | clan name | username
    west ← | cliffclan | sushinekko
    northwest ↖ | clan name | username

medicine store:
    cobwebs | x4 | soaks up & stops bleeding; binds
    broken bones
    chervil | x5 | treats infection & bellyache; used
    during kitting
    borage leaves | x2 | more & better milk; brings
    down fevers
    raspberry leaves | x2 | eases pain & stops bleeding
    burdock root | x1 | eases pain & prevents infection
    from rat bites
    juniper berries | x1 | calms, eases bellyache &
    troubled breathing
    catmint | x2 | greencough & whitecough remedy
    goatweed | x1 | eases anxiety and grief
    lovage | x1 | can help cure coughs if mixed with
    bright-eye
    bindweed | x1 | fastens sticks to broken legs
    rosemary | x1 | hides the scent of death
    honey | x2 | soothes infection & smokey lungs
    or sore throats, soothes coughing & gives energy
    mouse bile | x1 | makes ticks fall off
    dandelion | x1 | soothes bee stings, painkiller
    feverfew | x1 | reduces temperature, heals
    aches and pains
    celandine | x1 | soothes damaged eyes
    ragwort leaf | x1 | helps aching joint & gives energy

fresh-kill pile:
    hare | x2 | 3 servings
    mouse | x4 | 1 serving
    bird | x4 | 3 servings
    shrew | x5 | 1 serving
    stoat | x6 | 2 servings
    small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    current number of servings | x44
    servings needed | 21 - 27 cats | x5

mentors:
    mothstep
    redhawk | shrikepaw | four training sessions
    ↳ fighting, hunting, tracking, climbing, advanced hunting
    duckwater | bearpaw | one training session
    ↳ fighting

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death

relations:
    kestrelflight and redhawk | siblings ☀
    slatestar and palesun | mates ♥
    wheatkit ( adopted ) and sheepkit ( adopted )
    toadsplash and claystream | mates ♥
    warblerkit, magpiekit, & canarykit
    quailtuft and weaseltooth of wisteriaclan | forbidden kits 🌩
    foxkit
    mothstep and eaglefeather of stagclan | forbidden kits 🌩
    eaglekit, otterkit, ferretkit, & fawnkit
    kylo and hux | mates ♥
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:12 am, edited 12 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby MissFriday » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:49 pm

MissFriday wrote:
Moonclan
Number of Cats: 1

Moonstar smelled the smell of fresh mouse and padded closer. She sprang and crunched into the mouse. It was a plump creature, it would feed her clan well...when she had a clan, that is. Now, she had to wait.

She placed the mouse in the small pit next to her den. A fresh-kill pile in the making.

As she sat outside her den, she knew she couldn’t stay a clan if one for long. But how to get many clan mates in one go? Ah! That’s it!

She could just ask starclan for a Queen! She made plans to leave immediately. She would now go look for traveling Herbs and leave tomorrow! She set off that moment.

Moonstar sat next to the moon pool. She took a deep breath and leaped onto the small island. She then pressed her nose against the cool crystal and fell asleep. She awoke and sat in a starlit glade. A cat sat before her.
“ What is it, Moonstar?” The ginger Tom asked.
“ Firestar...” Moonstar gasped “ I wish for a queen to join my clan.” Fire stars eyes grew cloudy.
“We shall see...” he said mystically.

[she finishes a hunt]
[She looks for traveling herbs]
[She asked starclan for a queen]

Leader:
          Moonstar| 13 moons| She-cat| X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Mint| Increases milk
    Poppy| Decreases pain and makes you sleepy.
    Borage| clears out infection [small]/ heals broken or dislocated bones/soothes arthritis
    Marigold| takes the sting off cuts
    Tansy| clears out infection [medium]
    Foxglove| clears out infection [large]
    Burdock root| kills all infection
    Nettle| takes the edge off hunger/traveling herb
    Spearmint| gives you strength for a while/traveling herb
    Willow| stops vomiting
    Yarrow| induces vomiting
    Camomile| calms if the flowers are eaten/accelerates healing if leaves are pressed into wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x0 | 1 servings
    Bird’s | x0 | 2 servings
    Mice | x0 | 2 servings
    Voles | x0 | 3 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrels| x0 | 2servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Was I skipped?
I play Hockey, Inline Hockey

I Love Mapleshade; May she find good hunting, swift running and shelter when she sleeps

Pet's name: Mapleshade
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MissFriday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heda's Clan Cats

Postby Heda » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:32 am

Weather wrote:
      It is getting a little warmer with slight rain, the rain will become heavy for a few days before clearing up with sunny skies.

~Glaceon~ wrote:
CosmoClan
Males: Two Females: Three
Next SunJaw visit: now

"Skystar, are we there yet?" Amberpaw asked her mentor quietly, her eyes wide as she faced the bushes. "We must be." the tom answered wearily, his tired eyes searching the cliff. His nose was twitching as if he was detecting something familiar. Then it came to him. At once his eyes lit up with joy, and the leader at once looked uplifted. "Emberblaze!" he called. The scent was fresh. Relief coursed through him like a wave. "Emberblaze?" Amberpaw thought. "Skystar?" the voice was faint, but definitely there. The tom bounced like an excited kit, before stopping as his tired legs nearly buckled beneath him from exhaustion. "Skystar?" Amberpaw asked worriedly, her gaze looking around. "Are you okay?" the apprentice asked. Skystar nodded, taking a few more steps cautiously before leaning against a tree. "Skystar!" Emberblaze called excitedly, bursting through the trees. "Amberpaw? Come with me." he continued. "Where is everybody else? CloudClan?" Skystar asked, looking around as if he was expecting a patrol to be with Emberblaze. "The-there gone. Even Cloudyspots and Jayflight and Meadowfern, some of the other first members. It's just me and Blossomfur and... Lyrawing." Skystar paused, his eyes blank with darkness. "Even though we were all chased by sheep together? I hope they are alright then..." he sighed. "Meadowfern is gone then. Have you had any sign of Hazelpaw or Mintpaw though?" Amberpaw questioned with deep sadness. Emberblaze shook his head, causing Amberpaw to hang her head. "Who is this Lyrawing then?" Skystar asked, his sadness lifting slightly as curiosity took over. "Some constellation-obsessed cat who says she comes from... CosmoClan? She claims I'm now in her 'CosmoClan' too." Skystar nodded, his eyes revealing nothing.

[Lyrawing goes to the SunJaw to gain her nine lives and request a Solar Guardian]
[Blossomfur and Lyrastar go hunting]
[Emberblaze and Swiftsky patrol]
[Swiftsky and Risingowl train]
[Swiftsky and Redhawk of MistClan become mates!]
[Two posts are left until the clan must eat]

[Lyrawing was granted asolar guardian.]
      [While they were hunting they caught a squirrel.]
      [Swiftsky and Redhawk are expecting kits.]

winter solstice. wrote:
SeaClan
Number of Cats: 19 (9 M | 10 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: January 14, 2018
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 5

(Received Vinescratch from SkyClan. Received Tundra from Christmas raffle.)

(One moon ago)
It was almost dawn before Honeytuft came wearily out of the nursery. Leafstar, at the nursery entrance, jolted awake at the sound of paws on the cold stone floor of the cave. The brown tabby tom asked, "Whiterose?" Honeytuft nodded, "She is safe. And so is your kit." Leafstar echoed, "Kit?" The honey-colored medicine cat of SeaClan replied, "A strong, healthy tom." Leafstar thanked StarClan silently and made his way back to his own den, knowing Whiterose would need to rest.

<Early next morning>
The sun was slowly climbing from its sleeping place as Stormfang stirred. The solid gray tom thought he had heard voices outside, but he could not tell. The SeaClan warrior blinked sleep from his eyes as the meows outside started again. Stretching his limbs out, Stormfang stood. He recognized one voice belonging to Brightstream, SeaClan's deputy. The solid gray tom's green eyes narrowed as he quietly made his way out of the warriors' chamber. As he drew closer to the main camp, Stormfang could hear three distinctive voices.

Leafstar meowed, incredulity in his voice, "You what, Brightstream?" The white-and-ginger she-cat's meow was a bit apologetic as she said, "Forgive me, Leafstar, but I met him at our first Gathering, and we both fell in love with each other that night. I'm carrying his kits," she added, at which the third cat, whom Stormfang recognized as the voice of Vinescratch, a warrior of SkyClan, spoke up, "It wasn't intentional at first, I swear to StarClan. But we fell in love, and we became mates." Stormfang decided to come into the conversation, forcing his claws in, which had unsheathed over the course of the dialogue. Stormfang meowed loudly, causing the three cats to jump back in shock, "Morning, Leafstar, Brightstream!" The solid gray tom looked over at Vinescratch as he nodded curtly, "Morning." Turning to his leader, Stormfang asked, dipping his head, "Who is this?" Leafstar blinked and replied, "Vinescratch, a former warrior of SkyClan, who says is mates with Brightstream." Stormfang forced his face to look incredulous as he turned to look at the SeaClan deputy. He asked, "Mates, Brightstream? With a cat of another Clan?" The white-and-ginger queen flinched under his questioning glance as she replied, "Now that Vinescratch's Clan was disbanded and he came to live with us, I think it should be fine." Stormfang turned to his leader, not believing his ears, "What?" Leafstar stated calmly, "He was a warrior of SkyClan. They disbanded, so Vinescratch came to us. For Brightstream and his kits' sake," he added, "all right?" Stormfang's whiskers twitched, disgruntled, but he replied, dipping his head politely, "Of course, Leafstar."

<At the medicine cat's den>
Honeytuft meowed, "You can return to your duty, Emberwhisker. All free of coughs and fevers." The tortoiseshell she-cat meowed, happiness evident in her bright eyes, "Oh yes! Thank you Honeytuft!" She licked the tom's ear affectionately before bounding away, calling after her apprentice, "Ivypaw!" Chuckling at the antics of the younger cat, the honey-colored tom began to go through his herb stock. "Hmmmm," he murmured, seeing no more of the kitting herbs nor of borage leaves, "With a queen nursing and another expecting, I should go look for some more..."

<Somewhere at the river>
Nightwing was practicing her fishing skills with Oakshadow and Mintnose. The black she-cat concentrated, staring intently into the clear currents of the river below. She saw her chance and slapped the water with a paw and deftly forking a flailing fish with her other paw, before steadying the dying prey with both her forepaws. Nodding at the other warriors, Nightwing mewed, "I think that's how Leafstar fished, at least." Mintnose's nose wrinkled disdainfully at the scent of fish as she meowed, "I have yet to get used to that taste, honestly. I prefer mouse and shrew, thank you very much." Oakshadow shrugged, slapping the water with his paws, "I don't know, fish tastes great to me." The dark brown tabby tom growled as all he got were wet paws as he failed to get a fish; nearby, another voice startled the three as a long-haired brown tom walked out of the bushes, "I can't believe you can get any fish out like that." Dipping his head to Nightwing, the tom continued, "That, however, was a good execution. Bravo!" As the three SeaClan warriors looked at each other in bewilderment, the stranger sat at the river's edge, staring intently into its depths. Suddenly, he gave a mighty yowl and jabbed his paws into the water, like a scoop. With a triumphant cry, the tom threw a fish into the air and grabbed it firmly between his jaws, and then dropped it onto the floor. Having recovered first, Oakshadow asked, "Who are you, and what are you doing in SeaClan's territory?" The rogue blinked, "SeaClan?" He seemed to be lost in thought for some time before he meowed, "I've heard of you, from other rogues, as I traveled from far north, where cold and snow reign supreme." Mintnose asked, "Far north?" The tom nodded, "Aye. I left my family to travel far south, after starry cats appeared in my dream, telling me to search for the clan by the sea." Looking at each other, the three warriors held a hurried conversation; after a bit, Nightwing spoke, "I think you'd better follow us."

<At camp>
Leafstar meowed to the silver-furred queen, "You may stay here, if you wish. We are SeaClan." The she-cat dipped her head and drew her only kit, a gray-and-white she-cat, close to her with her tail, meowing softly, "Thank you. I lost my mate and two of my kits to a badger a moon ago. I don't want to lose her either." Leafstar dipped his head and ordered Ripplepaw, who was nearby, "Go fetch Honeytuft for us." The flufy gray apprentice nodded and disappeared into the medicine cat's chamber. A short time later, she reemerged, followed by Honeytuft. The honey-colored tom took one look at the queen and kit and meowed, "Follow me please." The queen coaxed her kit forward as the two followed Honeytuft to the nursery. Leafstar turned to Ripplepaw and meowed, "So, about that training session-" only to be interrupted by Oakshadow's loud cry, "Leafstar!" The sandy brown tabby tom's ears perked up as the hunting patrol from the river returned, only to flatten at the sight of a long-haired brown tom with them. Leafstar demanded, "Who is this?" Mintnose explained hastily, "We found him on our side of the river, watching us fish." Nightwing added, "He mentioned he had a dream from 'starry cats'." The leader of SeaClan blinked and turned to the newcomer, who calmly meowed, "I'm called Tundra. I come from the far north known to my kind as Siberia. I have come in search of the clan by the sea spoken to me by starry cats in my sleep." Dipping his head, Tundra mewed, "You must be leader of this Clan then, for you carry the -star name." Leafstar mewed, "Yes, I am." Tundra meowed, "I wish to join your Clan." Leafstar replied, "You are welcome to join us, Tundra."

<That night>
Brightstream made her way to Leafstar's chamber and called, Leafstar!" The sandy brown tabby tom came out, mewing, "Brightstream?" His deputy meowed, "Whiterose wants to see you. She wants you to name your kit," she explained. Nodding mutely, the SeaClan leader followed the expectant queen to the nursery.

Whiterose asked, "Leafstar?" Her mate was at her side instantly as soon as she did; the tabby tom purred, gazing at the brown-and-white furball that was his son with wonder, "He is such a handsome kit!" Whiterose purred, "He looks just like you, except for his belly." Nearby, Silverstorm, the new queen, murmured, "Such a beautiful kit! Congratulations, Leafstar!" Leafstar mewed his thanks, then turned to his son. Laying his tail gently on his son's head, he murmured, "You will be Carrotkit."

(Now)
Leafstar called, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, around the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!"All activity ceased in the SeaClan camp as the cats gathered at the Meeting Ledge to listen to their leader's announcements. The SeaClan leader took a deep breath before meowing, "Last moon, Stormfang's patrol came across the scent of badger." Silverstorm and Brightstream exchanged worried glances as the latter spoke up, "Badger?" Leafstar nodded, "It was near the border. I've since been checking up on the scent everyday, and lately, it has been picked up closer than ever before." Silverstorm hurriedly disappeared into the nursery, her fur fluffing up in fear, causing the cats in the clearing to mutter amongst themselves. Stormfang, in one corner of the camp, shouted, "Quiet!" The cats quieted down at once, and Leafstar felt confidence and determination coming from the solid gray warrior. Nodding slowly, the sandy brown tabby tom meowed, "And so, today, I want to organize a battle patrol, no apprentices," he added, strictly gazing at the three apprentices, who looked crestfallen at the idea, "a patrol made of seasoned warriors ready to take out the badger." Nodding toward Stormfang, he mewed, "Stormfang, I want you to head the patrol." Turning to the rest of the cats, Leafstar ordered, "Vinescratch, Oakshadow, Mintnose, Nightwing, you will follow him." The named warriors nodded in grim understanding as Leafstar thought he saw a hint of disapproval from Stormfang; it was gone fast, however, and so the sandy brown tabby tom paid little mind to it.

Leafstar meowed, "As Brightstream has now moved into the nursery, we need a cat to mentor Daisypaw in the meantime." Looking through the cats, he spotted the one cat he had been looking for. "Shorefall," he declared, "will mentor Daisypaw." Surprised, the golden brown tom came to the center of the clearing to touch noses with the young tabby-and-white she-cat. Leafstar meowed, once the SeaClan cats had settled down again, "Hunting patrols will be organized by myself in the meantime. That is all." He leapt down, and disappeared into the cave path down to the nursery, undoubtedly going to see his mate and kit.

Stormfang met with the cats named on the badger patrol at the entrance to camp. Looking them over, he declared, "I believe we can take the badger down by ourselves if we have to." Shuddering, Mintnose murmured, "Hope we don't have to. Those things are huge!" Nightwing agreed, "I hope we can just chase it away from our territory." Vinescratch eyed Stormfang warily as he meowed, "But Stormfang is right. If the badger is aggressive we may have to attack it into retreating." Stormfang gave an impressed look at the gray-and-white tom and allowed, "Nice observations." He then added curtly, "We move now." Nodding, the four warriors of the badger patrol followed their lead, Stormfang, over to where Leafstar had last scented badger.

<That night>
Leafstar approached the Moonpool with some apprehension. It had been a long time since he had been here. Taking a deep breath, the tom meowed, "StarClan, please send us a warrior, so that we may become stronger." He lapped up some of the water and fell asleep soon after, as a low whisper rang in his ears, "Beware the night feathers!"

[ The Clan consumes Squirrel x2, Mouse x1 ]
[ Leafstar goes to the Moonpool to request a warrior. ]
[ Vinescratch, a former warrior of SkyClan, joins SeaClan. ]
[ Tundra, a rogue who has traveled from far north, joins SeaClan. ]
[ Silver, a rogue queen, and Bell, her kit, join SeaCan as Silverstorm and Bellkit, respectively. ]
[ Stormfang, Vinescratch, Oakshadow, Mintnose, and Nightwing go check the badger scent. They are prepared to fight and chase the badger away. ]
[ Due to Brightstream carrying kits, Daisypaw is mentored by Shorefall. ]
[ Shorefall, Daisypaw, Emberwhisker, and Ivypaw go hunt in the Pine Grove. ]
[ Leafstar, Ripplepaw, Dustflower, and Tundra go hunt in the river. ]
[ Leafstar teaches Ripplepaw the swimming skill. ]
[ Shorefall teaches Daisypaw the hunting skill. ]
[ Emberwhisker teaches Ivypaw the stalking skill. ]
[ Honeytuft searches for borage leaves and kitting herbs. ]
[ Brightstream will kit in one moon. ]

[A warrior has been granted.]
      [Mintnose becomes injured, he has broken his paw! he will need bindweed, sticks, and rest for a few moons. Vinescratch has suffered from minor wounds and will be fine.]
      [On the hunt they catch sparrow and shrew.]
      [Ripplepaw learns the swimming skill, Daisypaw learns hunting, Ivypaw earns stalking.]
      [Honeytuft finds borage leaves and juniper berries.]
Last edited by Heda on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:59 am

╒════════════════════════╕

Apprentices:
Lynxpaw
8 Moons | Tom | X
Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Leader:
Echostar
32 Moons | Molly | x

Deputy:

Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

Medicine Cat:
Sandripple
23 moons | Tom | x

Warriors:
Eclipsefur
29 Moons | Tom | x
Tawnyleap
42 Moons | Molly | x
Frostedsky
28 Moons | Tom | x

╘════════════════════════╛

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
South | Darkclan | Night♕

Mentors:
Echostar | Lynxpaw
0 | Moves
Mentor | Apprentice
No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x1 | 1 servings
Voles | x3 | 1 servings
Rabbits | x3 | 2 servings
Squirrels | x8 | 0 servings
Hares | x6 | 0 servings
Birds | x6 | 0 servings

Med Store
Burdock Root | 1x | Heals/prevents the pain of
infected rat bites.
Burnet | 1x | Stops minor bleeding and keeps
strength up.
Catmint | 1x | For deadly greencough or
whitecough.
Chervil | 1x | For infected wounds and bellyache,
respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
Cobwebs | 1x | To soak up and stop (or slow) the
bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
Coltsfoot | 1x | Eases breathing or kitten-cough,
cracked or sore pads.
Comfrey Root | 1x | Repairs broken bones or
soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can
be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints.
Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when
lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
Elder Leaves | 1x | Eases sprains.
Feverfew | 1x | Reduces body temperature for cats
with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains,
especially good for headaches.
Juniper Berries | 1x | Soothes bellyaches, gives
strength, and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.
Marigold | 1x | Stops infection, stops bleeding,
used for inflammation of stiff joints.
Rush | 1x | Helps hold a broken limb in place.
Stinging Nettle | 1x | Induces vomiting, or brings
down swelling, or helps fight infection.
Tansy | 1x | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure
wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting
greencough. Soothes throats.
Tormentil | 1x | Treating all wounds and extracting
poison.
Thyme | 1x | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and
cats who are in shock.
Yarrow | 1x |Induce vomiting or extracts poison
from wounds.

Number of Cats: 6 {2 Molly || 4 Tom}
Servings Needed: 2
Food Eaten: none
Next Visit To Ancestors: 2 posts
Kits Due In: N/A

Maybe later

*Can random stuff happen to my cats? Like on a patrol someone rips a claw or sprains a paw, maybe even being caught in a trap?*
{Echostar, Lynxpaw, and Frostedsky patrol}
{Eclipsefur and Tawnyleap hunt}
{Sandripple goes herb gathering}
{Echostar mentors Lynxpaw}
{Echostar trains Lynxpaw}
{Retrieved prey, herbs, and cats from advent}
Last edited by xi'rika on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slim shady » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:50 pm

number of cats: six

i might add something here later!

( **cougarstar is the she-cat, so she is expecting, not flurrywind! )
( tangledvine and canyonfall pursue the rogue group in hopes of convincing them to join the clan! )
( flurrywind and tallpeak go on a border patrol )
( cougarstar asks starclan for an apprentice! )
( shatteredclan does not eat for a post )

leader:
          cougarstar | seventeen moons | she-cat | x
          >>> pregnant ! 1 moon till birth
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          tangledvine | eighteen moons | tom | x

medicine cat:
          addercloud | sixteen moons | she-cat | x

warriors:
          flurrywind | seventeen moons | tom | x
          canyonfall | twenty one moons | she-cat | x
          tallpeak | thirty moons | she-cat | x

apprentices:
          x

queens:
          x

kits:
          x

elders:
          x
    ally clans:
    clan name | username

enemy clans:
    clan name | username

borders:
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine store:
    x3 cobwebs | x
    x2 yarrow | x
    x1 raspberry leaves | x
    x2 poppy seeds | x
    x1 bindweed | x
    x2 coltsfoot | x
    x1 honey | use
    x1 water hemlock | use

fresh-kill pile:
    rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
    hare | x2 | 3 servings
    puffin | x2 | 3 servings
    snake | x2 | 3 servings
    small fish | x3 | 2 servings
    big fish | x2 | 3 servings
    >> 38 servings

mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:

family:
    cougarstar and flurrywind | x
slim shady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Glacierclan

Postby Nova-Moshi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Number of Cats:23
||♀Females:12||
||♂Males:11||
||Moonpool Visit: January 12||

Quailpaw extended his claws and grasped onto the branch, pulling himself up onto it. He looked down at his fellow clanmate in glee.
“I climbed before you Ferretpaw! I win!” he smiled triumphantly.
Ferretpaw scowled, but there was a smirk on his face. “We'll see about that Quailpaw! I'm going to make it all the way to the top!” he boasted, grabbing the branch beneath his.
Quailpaw chuckled, already bunching his hindquarters to leap, “I don't think sooo!”
The two toms then proceeded to, cautiously, race up the willow tree. Scattering snow and icicles near Cherrypaw and Magpiepaw, who were waiting near their mentors.
They insisted the boys go first, although Magpiepaw was being strategic. She looked at every branch they climbed, testing its durability and weight. Any of them that seemed to flimsy she remembered. The prospect of racing with Cherrypaw sounded fun, she was all up for a good challenge.
“You ready Cherrypaw? I'm going to go twice as fast as your brother and beat you up there. Pineclaw will be extra proud of me.” She nudged the older apprentice, “Won't it be fun?”
Cherrypaw scratched at the ground lightly with her claws, “Yea, fun.”
Magpiepaw frowned, “What's wrong? You sound down.”
“Just not that excited to climb the tree is all. It's too high.” She mumbled, flattening her ears.
“Too high? This is the shortest tree around here!”
Cherrypaw shook her head, “Thinking about going up there...it makes me feel sick.”
“Sick?” Magpiepaw got up and bounded to Lynxstar, “Lynxstar! Lynxstar! Cherrypaw is sick!”
Lynxstar looked away from the other apprentices, staring at Cherrypaw closely. “Hmm, you stay here with Pineclaw Magpiepaw, I'll go check on her.” She walked over, and Magpiepaw went to trot up to Pineclaw. She stole glances back at the two, worried.
Lynxstar smiled, “Hey Cherrypaw, a little bird told me you were sick.” She took a seat next to her, gently grooming her ears in a soothing manner.
Her apprentice let out an icy breath, “I’m not sick sick. My stomach just doesn't feel well. The thought of going into that tree makes me feel bad. Like I ate carrion or something.”
“Oh dear,” she rubbed her back with her tail. “Are you afraid of heights Cherrypaw?”
Cherrypaw shrugged and whimpered, “I-I don't know.”
“It’s alright to be afraid of heights dear. Why, my father was terrified of heights. Me and my mother couldn't ever get him to come up on the twoleg’s den roof to watch the stars with us.”
Cherrypaw perked up, mentions of her mentors family always intrigued her. “Really?”
“Mhm, he said being up that high made his stomach feel twisted. I'm just glad we got him to see them at least once.” she closed her eyes and appeared to be in deep thought. “It seems you have that fear too, and we'll have to accommodate for it.”
Lynxstar opened her eyes and scanned the willow tree. She purred and smiled at Cherrypaw, “We'll let you go to that branch,” she pointed with a paw to the lowest hanging one. “Just right up there, then you can come right down.”
“Are you sure? It's really high up..” Cherrypaw scooted closer to Lynxstar’s side. “I don't want to fall.”
“You won't fall dear, I promise.” she nuzzled her apprentice. “Let's wait for Magpiepaw to go up, then your turn alright? I'll be watching you the entire time.” The reassurance in her voice was undeniable. It made Cherrypaw relax, just enough that her confidence began to return.
“Thank you Lynxstar, I think I'll be ok now,” she got up and went to stand at the base of the tree, informing Magpiepaw she would be making the trip up herself. She glanced back at her mentor, smiling. She could do this, Starclan willing.

□□□

A moon had passed and Cherrypaw had successfully climbed the willow tree. The apprentices were all chattering in their den, excited that their warrior ceremonies were so very close. Quailpaw of course was the oldest among them, but he wanted to be appointed at the same time as his friends. Excluding Magpiepaw, they would all be made warriors on the same day. She didn't mind of course, there would be kits becoming apprentices and then she would be the eldest. Ferretpaw promised they would still hang out with her, and Cherrypaw would be like her big sister.
In that same conversation Quailpaw exclaimed his most profound love for Lynxstar- as a mother figure- and how he would protect her when he became a warrior.
The actual warriors were hanging around the inside of camp, as another untimely blizzard was ragging just outside. Most were inside the cave, sharing tongues and watching over the rowdy kits. Spiderheart had also moved deeper inside, keeping Eveningkit and Nettlekit fiercely warm. They wanted to explore of course, but she said they were still too young.
Lynxstar was sitting outside with Ashengaze and Skystem, the three of them keeping an eye over the empty clearing of camp. It was nice to spend time with her senior clanmates. The memories of them keeping this place safe with just each other made her feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Ashengaze chuckled, his breath coming out in one puff. “It’s nice to spend time with you two, I miss when we'd all huddle up in your den Lynxstar.”
Skystem waved her tail lazily, “It was quite spacious in there, I miss the body warmth and feeling of security- I'm sure our older apprentices can agree.”
Lynxstar smiled, “Ah but now you've got more cats to feel secure with Skystem. More family for us all to make great memories with.”
“Of course Lynxstar, it's just the feeling of nostalgia I suppose,” she sat up and stretched, shaking loose snow off her back. “Were you going to send out any patrols today Ashengaze? I heard that kittypet is still out there, poor thing is probably freezing.”
“Of course,” Ashengaze stood too. “Vinetail proposed that Spiderheart go with the next border patrol, maybe the assurance of a mother will convince this kittypet we're not wild savages.” he dipped his head, like saying the words wounded him.
“They will see Ashengaze, in fact we should send that patrol out right now, before this blizzard gets even worse.”
“I still worry about-"
“Hello- is anyone here?” A faint gruff voice interrupted the deputy.
The three cats turned towards the voice, towards the entrance of camp two loners were hobbling in. One leaning on the other’s side from a nasty cut on their back leg.
“Oh dear Starclan,” Lynxstar and Ashengaze rushed over to give the limping cat more support. The other panting and nearly out of breath. He glanced at the two and then at Skystem coming towards them. “Furbrain nearly collided with a huge boulder, I thought we'd never find shelter.”
Lynxstar took the other tom’s weight on her own, gently encouraging him over into the badger den, where Skystem set him down on a waited nest. The girls didn't seem to be reappearing so Ashengaze took it upon himself to greet the other newcomer.
“Luckily shelter was within your reach. I'm Ashengaze,” he motioned to the tom will his tail. “You?”
“Patchpelt, and he was Dipperdust.” Patchpelt huffed.
“You have clan names already, are you two lost?”
“No,” Patchpelt shifted, and started shuddering. “On the contrary we've just been found. Our old clan was torn apart by war and a massive outbreak of fighting. We both escaped before things got more heated, and got lost in this land.” he sneezed. “Can you tell we're not used to snow?”
“I was going to mention it, but it seemed too rude at the time.” Ashengaze shook his head. “I'm glad you both made it here without much harm. Much better than an icy death.” He got up and shuffled over to the medicine cat den, beckoning Patchpelt along.
“I smell the faintest scent of badger,” his hackles slightly rose in alarm.
“It’s just an abandoned nest, no badgers have been here for seasons.” he poked his head inside. [color=#FF8040]“May we come in Lynxstar?”
Lynxstar was grooming Dipperdust’s fur, and she took a moment to nod. Said tom was asleep, completely exhausted by their journey. Skystem was delicately applying cobwebs to his wound, sneaking one glance at Patchpelt. “You need to come let me check on you as well, you might have a cold.”
Patchpelt quietly obeyed and took a seat in the next nest. He turned his head and coughed, slowly settling himself in a comfortable position.
Skystem muttered softly to herself, putting up her chervil and bringing out the feverfew. She gave some to Patchpelt and put the rest aside for Dipperdust if he appeared to be sick when he awoke. “You two are lucky a cold is all you ended up with.” She watched Patchpelt to make sure he ate it all. “This could have turned fatal very fast.”
“Yes, yes, we were fools and could have handled our trip better,” Patchpelt laid his head on his paws. “But...thank you..” he rasped out.
“You are welcome,” she turned to Lynxstar, “Dipperdust will be alright, but he and-"
“Patchpelt,”
“Patchpelt will need rest, I'm assuming their journey left them very weak.”
“Did Dipperdust spill the whole deal to you as well?” Ashengaze tilted his head.
Skystem started cleaning up around her, “I gathered enough from what he told me before he knocked out.”
“I'm glad you've gotten them situated Skystem, now we really must send out that patrol Ashengaze.” Lynxstar padded outside, her deputy following her. “If that's what happened to two stronger cats think about what the kittypet must be going through.”
“I've got it Lynxstar, I'll go roundup the patrol and go with them.” he bounded off to the inner cave. The faint sounds of his commands being heard from inside.
Lynxstar hummed, walking into her den to think. She hoped no one else would become sick, and that Skystem’s catmint plants would grow safely. Out here diseases either came or didn't, and they ranged from deadly to non-existent. Cats in this climate had adapted to the colder weather, but outsiders, elders and younger cats sometimes had to learn they weren't invincible the hard way.
“Nine lives huh?” she looked down at her paws, despair painting her features. “If only my family could live as long as I.”

[Border patrol to find the scared kittypet > Vinetail, Spiderheart, Ashengaze, and Sootheart

Hunting patrol > Dustleaf, Ferretpaw, Jayflight, and Maplespirit

Skystem used 1 Chervil, 1 Feverfew and 1 Cobweb on Dipperdust and Patchpelt.]

[The clan consumed 1 Hare and 1 Walleye]

Leader:
          Lynxstar | 41 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Ashengaze | 39 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Skystem | 39 Moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Tigerlily | 19 Moons | Female | X
          Dustleaf | 46 Moons | Male | X
          Maplespirit | 31 Moons | Female | X
          Pineclaw | 28 Moons | Male | X
          Brightsky | 38 Moons | Female |X
          Sootheart | 26 Moons | Male | X
          Jayflight | 54 Moons | Female | X
          Vinetail | 36 Moons | Female | X
          Patchpelt | 23 Moons | Male | X
          Dipperdust | 20 Moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Ferretpaw | 10 Moons | Male | X
          Cherrypaw | 10 Moons | Female | X
          Quailpaw | 11 Moons | Male | X
          Magpiepaw | 7 Moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Spiderheart | 22 Moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Dawnkit | 2 Moon | Female | X
          Mixedkit | 2 Moon | Female | X
          Harvestkit | 2 Moon | Male | X
          Eveningkit | 1 Moon | Male | X
          Nettlekit | 1 Moon | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Statistics wrote:Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Phoenixclan | OrigamiVulpix
    West | Snowclan | BrightDays

Medicine Store
    Catmint ×3| Cures Greencough and Whitecough
    Chervil ×1| For infected wounds, bellyaches respectively, and during kitting
    Comfrey Root | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds [etc]
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds
    Feverfew ×1| Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills, also used for headaches and aches
    Cobwebs ×1| To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Dandelion | Leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller. Also soothes bee stings.
    Dock ×2| Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Also soothes sore pads.
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    Mallow Leaves | Soothes bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird| x2 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 servings
    Hares | x3 | 3 servings
    Walleye | x1 | 2 servings
    Siberian taimen | ×0 | 2 servings
    Lake chub | ×1 | 1 serving
    Beaver | x1 | 3 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Ashengaze | Ferretpaw | No. of training sessions 2 | Hunting Skill, Climbing Skill, Battle Skill
    Lynxstar | Cherrypaw | No. of training sessions 2 | Hunting Skill, Climbing Skill, Battle Skill
    Dustleaf | Quailpaw | No. of training sessions 1 | Climbing Skill, Hunting Skill
    Pineclaw | Magpiepaw | No. of training sessions 1 | Climbing Skill, Hunting Skill

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Spiderheart and Coty | Eveningkit and Nettlekit
    Name and Name | Kits
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:35 pm

Weather:
Newleaf- The snow has melted and plants begin to grow anew. During newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of queens or kits dying during birth go down dramatically, you will likely catch more prey than usual, and the chances of catching an illness will also go down. With all the snow melting and storms coming, it is likely that low-lying and water-based territories will begin to flood. The odds of finding new cats is high. The rains have thankfully stopped. There is still a slight drizzle but it's not as irritating as the constant downpour that came with the melting snow and floods.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Verglasclan ]
[ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ]
[ Sparrowclan ] | [ Cascadeclan ] | [ Bloodclan ] | [ Drizzleclan ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ] | [ Horizonclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

bel. wrote:
"buntingkit!" frecklestar frantic cry split through the small buntingkit's sensitive ears.
her mother was the most paranoid queen. i'll prove to her- to all of them- that i am
more than my bloodlines.
with a defiant glint in her eyes, buntingkit whirled around
and dove into the elder's den; unoccupied for now. she followed the crook in the
ground, squeezing through the tiny whole in the caverns. there was a long winding
path that led to the forest, and she let out a small squeak as her paws slipped. she
fell the rest of the way down, her fur spiked in indignation as she bounced to the
bottom. i'll prove them wrong.

"finchkit, that's no fair!" shrieked the smallest of all the littlies, hollykit."it's my turn
to be the leader!"

she whined, her tail lashing wildly as she glared at the oldest, and the largest of the
littlies."it's not my fault you're too slow, small, and clumsy!" declared the spotted kit.
then, under diamond's watchful- and threatening gaze- he relinquished his throne.
"only for a little while, then shadowkit and adderkit get to be leader!"
"there can't be two leaders, finchkit." pumpkinkit pointed out thoughtfully.
"and if there were, i'd be leader alongside my broth-!" a sudden screech split the
camp in half.
"my kit! buntingkit is missing!"

↪ hoppaw, hemlockpaw, hurricanepaw, and fritillarypaw go training. {swimming}
↪ cormorantcry, orcaspirit, maplestep, mynawatcher, fritillarypaw, and
hemlockpaw go patrolling.
↪ cypressfall, elkleap, camberflight, hurricanepaw, and hoppaw go hunting.
↪ buntingkit sneaks out of camp.
↪ the clan consumes 5 servings. {x1 trout, x1 anchovy}

[ Hoppaw, Hemlockpaw, Hurricanepaw and Fritillarypaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Cormorantcry, Orcaspirit, Maplestep, Mynawatcher, Fritillarypaw and Hemlockpaw found a merc while on patrol ]
[ Cypressfall, Elkleap, Camberflight, Hurricanepaw and Hoppaw caught two ravens while hunting ]

expectations. wrote:
mountainstar lay curled on the melting snow,
xsquirming around uncomfortably, as the water
xfrom the snow soaked into his pelt, still cold.
xhe got up, and shook his fur. stretching in the
xdark night. he looked around warily, had he
xreally been sleeping all this time? he shook
xhis pelt once more, and headed for the stars,
xto request someone to company him, for the
xrest of his moons.
x
x▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
x
xmountainstar glared at the midnight sky, looking
xat the bright stars. he lied down on a large stone,
xcurling up into a full moon shape, and his mind was
xfilled with stars. he watched figures come towards
xhim, starclan.
x
xthen his vision went black.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mountainstar asks for a new clanmate

[ Starclan has sent Rosemaryclan a soldier ]

MissFriday wrote:
Moonstar smelled the smell of fresh mouse and padded closer. She sprang and crunched into the mouse. It was a plump creature, it would feed her clan well...when she had a clan, that is. Now, she had to wait.

She placed the mouse in the small pit next to her den. A fresh-kill pile in the making.

As she sat outside her den, she knew she couldn’t stay a clan if one for long. But how to get many clan mates in one go? Ah! That’s it!

She could just ask starclan for a Queen! She made plans to leave immediately. She would now go look for traveling Herbs and leave tomorrow! She set off that moment.

Moonstar sat next to the moon pool. She took a deep breath and leaped onto the small island. She then pressed her nose against the cool crystal and fell asleep. She awoke and sat in a starlit glade. A cat sat before her.
“ What is it, Moonstar?” The ginger Tom asked.
“ Firestar...” Moonstar gasped “ I wish for a queen to join my clan.” Fire stars eyes grew cloudy.
“We shall see...” he said mystically.

[she finishes a hunt]
[She looks for traveling herbs]
[She asked starclan for a queen]

[ Your leader must be at least 21 moons. Anything below 21 is too young to be a leader ]
[ Moonstar caught two rabbits while hunting ]
[ Moonstar didn't find any herbs but she did find a warrior and his two apprentice-aged kits ]
[ Starclan has sent Moonclan a queen. She is due in two moons ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forestclan Post 39

Postby Simonpet » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:47 pm

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 45
Kits Due In: -----

"He claims to be Falconflower's son," whispered Shellfur to Mila.

"Who?"

"Reedfur."

"Didn't she mention that she had a kit or two back when..." Aspentail trailed off.

"I think so," replied Snowfoot.

The four cats glanced at Reedfur and his two companions, who were currently talking to Birchnose as her kits played around them. Shellfur could feel nothing but pity for the young tom, whose mother had been dead for a couple of moons already. When he found out... There were plenty of young cats missing their parents to comfort him; that much was sure.

"Keep breathing," Dustleaf murmured to a feverish Smokefur. The younger molly had fallen asleep some time ago along with the other current members of the medicine cat den. Dustleaf regarded it as a minor miracle that she hadn't gotten sick herself, yet she worried that if the sickness continued, she might have to temporarily banish those sick. That meant temporarily banishing Honeystar herself until she got better...or ran out of lives. For it was certain that this illness was fatal. Even as she watched, Smokefur's breathing began to slow.

"No, no, no!" Dustleaf said quietly, though her voice rose slightly at the last "no." Yet there was no preventing the painless death of Smokefur, who passed seconds later. Dustleaf closed her eyes and started to shake. First her father. Now Smokefur. Would she ever be able to save those she loved? She had noticed that Larkkit had been curious about what being a medicine cat was like. Perhaps an apprentice could help. An apprentice to help her bear the burden of death.

Even while Dustleaf grieved, the rest of the camp was alive. Gingerstorm and Hillfang were sleeping in the warriors' den, and Dippercloud and Goosetail entertained the kits with stories. Unlike previous elders, though, they also included stories about the Warrior Code and why it was so important, despite having little experience themselves.

"Larkkit mentioned to me that she wants to help Dustleaf," murmured Birchnose to a sleepy Briarwhisker.

"Really?" laughed Briarwhisker.

"Mmhmm. Said she wants to know how to help the clan. I told her that warriors also helped the clan, by hunting, fighting, guarding the clan, and teaching the younger cats about the Warrior Code and clan laws, but she's pretty insistent. I remember then-Dustkit. Much the same."

"Well, you know what Honeystar's policy is. Give 'em three moons of warrior training and ask again after."

"Well of course. I am the deputy, after all."

Closer to the center of camp, four young warriors were talking with each other. Those four were Badgerstripe, Kestrelclaw, Scorchpelt, and Swancloud. The black-and-white tom lay on his side, slightly apart from the ginger and white toms, who sat together. The calico molly lay with her paws tucked under her. They were discussing Honeystar and Oakheart.

"I mean, I get why Oakheart's upset at Honeystar, but isn't it much to say that she's unfit to be leader, much less suggest that Birchnose is upset?" asked Kestrelclaw.

"But isn't Honeystar's sickness a sign from Starclan?" insisted Swancloud.

"You know as well as I do that Starclan can barely talk to us at the Moonpool, much less send a sign!" exclaimed Scorchpelt, careful to keep his voice quiet to avoid provoking the suspicion of Birchnose and Briarwhisker.

"I wouldn't know," said Badgerstripe thoughtfully. "On one side, Starclan and our world are fairly separate. But on the other, Dustleaf mentioned once that a spirit can send the occasional sign. It's not that Starclan can never send signs; it's just hard."

"I still don't see why Birchnose and Honeystar should step down, though."

"Did Birchnose ever mentor an apprentice?" demanded Swancloud.

"Well-" started Scorchpelt.

"The answer's no. And Honeystar couldn't stop a fire, save her clanmates from drowning, or have enough sense not to get sick!"

Scorchpelt hissed. "I'd like to see you burn off half your pelt. And you know that Barleystream, Adderstream, and Mila are our only good swimmers. Duckpelt can keep her head above the water for just enough time to get to shore. Actually, all of us can do that. But can you drag out a full warrior from the river? And," he added before Swancloud could get another word in, "it should be Dustleaf you blame, not Honeystar. Because Smokefur should have been confined to the medicine cats' den earlier."

Swancloud reeled as though he'd been struck. "Why Dustleaf?"

"I'm leaving this conversation," declared Kestrelclaw. "Can't stand your bickering any more."

This was the first time Duckpelt led apprentices to the Moonpool by herself. She had always wondered if she should have been deputy instead of Birchnose and now, all she wanted to do was return to her warrior duties which were much simpler than constantly organizing patrols, overseeing apprentices, and hunting and patrolling on top of all that. It was a minor miracle that Birchnose could do it all without help, and Duckpelt had to constantly ask for Birchnose's help as it was.

"What do you think we'll see?" asked Neritepaw.

Applenose laughed. "If you don't meet Minkstar, I'd be very disappointed."

"Who's Minkstar?"

Applenose gave a mysterious smile. "If you see him, tell him that I said 'hi.' And," here his smile grew melancholy, "say hello to Acornstream."

Boulderpelt gave an odd hiccup at the mention of her father. "Do you think he'd be proud of me?" she asked in an undertone.

Duckpelt padded up to her daughter and nudged her shoulder. "Boulderpelt, my little fighter, you've made me proud. And I'm sure that your father would agree."

Boulderpelt turned her head to her mother. "I miss him still."

"We all do."

"He even looks like you," said an amused voice.

"Well of course," responded another. "Why else was he named after me?"

Dawnpaw groaned slightly. Why couldn't he sleep another moment? He bolted fully awake when he remembered where he was and why he was here. He was at the Moonpool, conversing with his ancestors! His eyes widened when he saw the Starclan cats gathered around him, pelts seeming to shimmer with starlight. There were several adults, clearly warriors, along with a few elderly-looking cats and even two kits who looked to be about six moons old.

"Wh-who are you?" whispered Dawnpaw, awed.

"My name is Minkstar," said an elderly tom who had markings similar to Palefur, "also known as Honeystar's ancestor and the first--and last--leader of Cherryclan."

Neritepaw started laughing and Dawnpaw blinked, having briefly forgotten that his sister was there. "So you're Minkstar?" she asked. Before the old leader could reply, she continued. "I don't even know what or who I thought you'd be!" As she continued to laugh, Minkstar's tail twitched and his face showed no emotion. The black tom beside him cracked a smile while a gray molly laughed silently with the apprentice.

"How are my kits?" asked a golden-brown ticked tabby tom. Seeing Dawnpaw and Neritepaw's shared confusion, he explained: "Dustleaf, Acornstream, Boulderpelt, and Barleystream."

"Uhh..." Dawnpaw had no answer for a moment before he found his voice. "Fine? Boulderpelt's my mentor?" Finally, the name for the tom popped into his head. "Acornstream!"

"Yes?" asked the warrior.

"Well, Applenose said to tell you hullo."

Acornstream didn't move for a moment before finally nodding sharply. The rest of the night was spent telling stories and receiving advice. Smokefur, who had died earlier in the moon, requested that they tell Dustleaf that she didn't blame her for anything. Bleakkit asked what his mother was like. Falconflower told the story of her first home in Asterclan with a trembling voice. Dawnstorm expressed amusement as he recalled overseeing other apprentice assessments and assured Dawnpaw and Neritepaw that the worst that could happen was that they'd need to retake the assessments. Even Minkstar chimed in time to time to give advice on how to lead a good life. When Dawnpaw woke up, his head was still spinning from the lively night.

"Was any of it real?" he asked Duckpelt as they headed back to the clan.

Duckpelt smiled. "I like to believe it's real." She looked up at the sky. "That way, I know that I'll never truly be separated from my family and friends when they're up in the night sky for us to see."

Forestclan consumes 8 servings (one squirrel, three stoats)
Reedfur of Verglasclan, Gulltail (advent), and Fawnfur (advent) join the clan
Smokefur dies
Brightfang, Honeystar, and Patchcloud grow feverish
Badgerpaw, Fritillarypaw --> Badgerstripe, Fritillarynose
Bramblingwhisker, Daisywhisker, and Nour go hunting
Adderstream, Barleystream, and Mila go fishing
Cherryclaw, Dandeliontail, Fritillarynose, Gannetstorm, Snowfoot, and Tipnose go on a patrol
Ashstripe, Aspentail, Mottleflower, Oakheart, Palefur, and Shellfur go on a patrol
Dawnpaw and Neritepaw take assessments (pass/fail)

Deceased Cats
Falconflower | Molly | 51 moons | f. Aspenclan | drowning
unnamed | tom | stillborn
Bleakkit | Tom | 0 moons | weak from birth
Sorrelkit | Molly | 0 moons | weak from birth
Smokefur | Molly | 18 moons | illness

Mentors and Apprentices
Applenose | Dawnpaw | 5 | hunting, climbing, fighting,
swimming, stealth
Boulderpelt | Neritepaw | 5 | hunting, climbing, fighting,
swimming, stealth

Relationships
Briarwhisker <3 Daisywhisker
Mila <3 Palefur

Family Trees
??? + ??? = Daisywhisker, Dandeliontail, Dawnstorm
??? + ??? = Egretstep, Gulltail
Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderstream, Barleystream,
Boulderpelt, Dustleaf
Snowfoot + Dawnstorm = Bramblingwhisker, Brightfang,
Patchcloud, Tipnose
Fleckstorm + ??? = Gannetstorm, Kestrelclaw, Smokefur
Shellfur + ??? = Fritillarynose
Falconflower + ??? = Reedfur
??? + ??? = Dawnpaw, Neritepaw
Birchnose + Alderclaw = Bleakkit, Larkkit, Orchidkit, Silverkit,
Sorrelkit
Briarwhisker + Daisywhisker = Carpkit, Harekit, unnamed

Ally Clans
      Adderclan | marya d.
      Caveclan | tauriel.
      Dawnclan | stranger danger
      Echoclan | Katrione
      Gustclan | Chamrosh
      Lilyclan | mochi
      Skyclan | imp
      Swallowclan | Arya22
      Swiftclan | Phina D Wolf

Enemy Clans
      Leafclan | zephyrine

Borders
      North | Mapleclan
      Northeast | Frostclan
      East | open
      Southeast | Leafclan
      South | Caveclan
      Southwest | Gustclan
      West | open
      Northwest | open
Medicine Store
Alder bark | x1
Beech leaves | x1
Bindweed | x1
Blackberry leaves | x1
Borage | x1
Broom | x1
Catchweed | x1
Catmint | x2
Celandine | x1
Comfrey root | x2
Goldenrod | x1
Fennel | x1
Feverfew | x1
Heather nectar | x1
Juniper berries | x1
Lamb's ear | x1
Lavender | x1
Lavage | x1
Mouse bile | x1
Poppy seeds | x3
Ragwort | x1
Raspberry leaves | x1
Sorrel | x1
Thyme | x2
Wild garlic | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
Bird | x2 | 3 servings
Fish (large) | x2 | 3 servings
Hare | x3 | 3 servings
Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
Shrew | x3 | 1 serving
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Simonpet wrote:
"He claims to be Falconflower's son," whispered Shellfur to Mila.

"Who?"

"Reedfur."

"Didn't she mention that she had a kit or two back when..." Aspentail trailed off.

"I think so," replied Snowfoot.

The four cats glanced at Reedfur and his two companions, who were currently talking to Birchnose as her kits played around them. Shellfur could feel nothing but pity for the young tom, whose mother had been dead for a couple of moons already. When he found out... There were plenty of young cats missing their parents to comfort him; that much was sure.

"Keep breathing," Dustleaf murmured to a feverish Smokefur. The younger molly had fallen asleep some time ago along with the other current members of the medicine cat den. Dustleaf regarded it as a minor miracle that she hadn't gotten sick herself, yet she worried that if the sickness continued, she might have to temporarily banish those sick. That meant temporarily banishing Honeystar herself until she got better...or ran out of lives. For it was certain that this illness was fatal. Even as she watched, Smokefur's breathing began to slow.

"No, no, no!" Dustleaf said quietly, though her voice rose slightly at the last "no." Yet there was no preventing the painless death of Smokefur, who passed seconds later. Dustleaf closed her eyes and started to shake. First her father. Now Smokefur. Would she ever be able to save those she loved? She had noticed that Larkkit had been curious about what being a medicine cat was like. Perhaps an apprentice could help. An apprentice to help her bear the burden of death.

Even while Dustleaf grieved, the rest of the camp was alive. Gingerstorm and Hillfang were sleeping in the warriors' den, and Dippercloud and Goosetail entertained the kits with stories. Unlike previous elders, though, they also included stories about the Warrior Code and why it was so important, despite having little experience themselves.

"Larkkit mentioned to me that she wants to help Dustleaf," murmured Birchnose to a sleepy Briarwhisker.

"Really?" laughed Briarwhisker.

"Mmhmm. Said she wants to know how to help the clan. I told her that warriors also helped the clan, by hunting, fighting, guarding the clan, and teaching the younger cats about the Warrior Code and clan laws, but she's pretty insistent. I remember then-Dustkit. Much the same."

"Well, you know what Honeystar's policy is. Give 'em three moons of warrior training and ask again after."

"Well of course. I am the deputy, after all."

Closer to the center of camp, four young warriors were talking with each other. Those four were Badgerstripe, Kestrelclaw, Scorchpelt, and Swancloud. The black-and-white tom lay on his side, slightly apart from the ginger and white toms, who sat together. The calico molly lay with her paws tucked under her. They were discussing Honeystar and Oakheart.

"I mean, I get why Oakheart's upset at Honeystar, but isn't it much to say that she's unfit to be leader, much less suggest that Birchnose is upset?" asked Kestrelclaw.

"But isn't Honeystar's sickness a sign from Starclan?" insisted Swancloud.

"You know as well as I do that Starclan can barely talk to us at the Moonpool, much less send a sign!" exclaimed Scorchpelt, careful to keep his voice quiet to avoid provoking the suspicion of Birchnose and Briarwhisker.

"I wouldn't know," said Badgerstripe thoughtfully. "On one side, Starclan and our world are fairly separate. But on the other, Dustleaf mentioned once that a spirit can send the occasional sign. It's not that Starclan can never send signs; it's just hard."

"I still don't see why Birchnose and Honeystar should step down, though."

"Did Birchnose ever mentor an apprentice?" demanded Swancloud.

"Well-" started Scorchpelt.

"The answer's no. And Honeystar couldn't stop a fire, save her clanmates from drowning, or have enough sense not to get sick!"

Scorchpelt hissed. "I'd like to see you burn off half your pelt. And you know that Barleystream, Adderstream, and Mila are our only good swimmers. Duckpelt can keep her head above the water for just enough time to get to shore. Actually, all of us can do that. But can you drag out a full warrior from the river? And," he added before Swancloud could get another word in, "it should be Dustleaf you blame, not Honeystar. Because Smokefur should have been confined to the medicine cats' den earlier."

Swancloud reeled as though he'd been struck. "Why Dustleaf?"

"I'm leaving this conversation," declared Kestrelclaw. "Can't stand your bickering any more."

This was the first time Duckpelt led apprentices to the Moonpool by herself. She had always wondered if she should have been deputy instead of Birchnose and now, all she wanted to do was return to her warrior duties which were much simpler than constantly organizing patrols, overseeing apprentices, and hunting and patrolling on top of all that. It was a minor miracle that Birchnose could do it all without help, and Duckpelt had to constantly ask for Birchnose's help as it was.

"What do you think we'll see?" asked Neritepaw.

Applenose laughed. "If you don't meet Minkstar, I'd be very disappointed."

"Who's Minkstar?"

Applenose gave a mysterious smile. "If you see him, tell him that I said 'hi.' And," here his smile grew melancholy, "say hello to Acornstream."

Boulderpelt gave an odd hiccup at the mention of her father. "Do you think he'd be proud of me?" she asked in an undertone.

Duckpelt padded up to her daughter and nudged her shoulder. "Boulderpelt, my little fighter, you've made me proud. And I'm sure that your father would agree."

Boulderpelt turned her head to her mother. "I miss him still."

"We all do."

"He even looks like you," said an amused voice.

"Well of course," responded another. "Why else was he named after me?"

Dawnpaw groaned slightly. Why couldn't he sleep another moment? He bolted fully awake when he remembered where he was and why he was here. He was at the Moonpool, conversing with his ancestors! His eyes widened when he saw the Starclan cats gathered around him, pelts seeming to shimmer with starlight. There were several adults, clearly warriors, along with a few elderly-looking cats and even two kits who looked to be about six moons old.

"Wh-who are you?" whispered Dawnpaw, awed.

"My name is Minkstar," said an elderly tom who had markings similar to Palefur, "also known as Honeystar's ancestor and the first--and last--leader of Cherryclan."

Neritepaw started laughing and Dawnpaw blinked, having briefly forgotten that his sister was there. "So you're Minkstar?" she asked. Before the old leader could reply, she continued. "I don't even know what or who I thought you'd be!" As she continued to laugh, Minkstar's tail twitched and his face showed no emotion. The black tom beside him cracked a smile while a gray molly laughed silently with the apprentice.

"How are my kits?" asked a golden-brown ticked tabby tom. Seeing Dawnpaw and Neritepaw's shared confusion, he explained: "Dustleaf, Acornstream, Boulderpelt, and Barleystream."

"Uhh..." Dawnpaw had no answer for a moment before he found his voice. "Fine? Boulderpelt's my mentor?" Finally, the name for the tom popped into his head. "Acornstream!"

"Yes?" asked the warrior.

"Well, Applenose said to tell you hullo."

Acornstream didn't move for a moment before finally nodding sharply. The rest of the night was spent telling stories and receiving advice. Smokefur, who had died earlier in the moon, requested that they tell Dustleaf that she didn't blame her for anything. Bleakkit asked what his mother was like. Falconflower told the story of her first home in Asterclan with a trembling voice. Dawnstorm expressed amusement as he recalled overseeing other apprentice assessments and assured Dawnpaw and Neritepaw that the worst that could happen was that they'd need to retake the assessments. Even Minkstar chimed in time to time to give advice on how to lead a good life. When Dawnpaw woke up, his head was still spinning from the lively night.

"Was any of it real?" he asked Duckpelt as they headed back to the clan.

Duckpelt smiled. "I like to believe it's real." She looked up at the sky. "That way, I know that I'll never truly be separated from my family and friends when they're up in the night sky for us to see."

Forestclan consumes 8 servings (one squirrel, three stoats)
Reedfur of Verglasclan, Gulltail (advent), and Fawnfur (advent) join the clan
Smokefur dies
Brightfang, Honeystar, and Patchcloud grow feverish
Badgerpaw, Fritillarypaw --> Badgerstripe, Fritillarynose
Bramblingwhisker, Daisywhisker, and Nour go hunting
Adderstream, Barleystream, and Mila go fishing
Cherryclaw, Dandeliontail, Fritillarynose, Gannetstorm, Snowfoot, and Tipnose go on a patrol
Ashstripe, Aspentail, Mottleflower, Oakheart, Palefur, and Shellfur go on a patrol
Dawnpaw and Neritepaw take assessments (pass/fail)

[ Starclan has a new star among its skies. Smokefur will be well looked after ]
[ Dustleaf moves Brightfang, Honeystar and Patchcloud into the medicine cat den to keep a closer eye on them ]
Dustleaf gave Brightfang x1 feverfew, Honeystar x1 lavender and Patchcloud x1 borage to bring down their fevers ]
[ Badgerpaw and Fritillarypaw are now warriors: Badgerstripe and Fritillarynose! ]
[ Bramblingwhisker, Daisywhisker and Nour caught three stoats, two mice and a squirrel while hunting ]
[ Adderstream, Barleystream and Mila caught two large fish while hunting ]
[ Cherryclaw, Dandeliontail, Fritillarynose, Gannetstorm, Snowfoot and Tipnose found two apprentices while on patrol ]
[ Ashstripe, Aspentail, Mottleflower, Oakheart, Palefur and Shellfur found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Dawnpaw and Neritepaw passed their final assessments! ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me