Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

| koiclan ://: post 0 |

Postby platyhelminth » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:02 am

KOICLAN
"clan of tradition"
relaxed spiritual cowardly

meet koiclan, a clan of island-dwelling cats bordering the fields of amberclan.

the cats of koiclan are typically tortoiseshell-and-white, calico, ginger, red, cr
eam, or white. very rarely are they gray or a dark color. cats with a cap-and-s
addle white spotting pattern or a single patch of color on their head are typic
ally highly revered, as it resembles the wen of a goldfish or the tancho koi. th
ese cats are usually thought to be blessed by starclan, and typically rise to hig
h ranks or show astounding strength and skills.

koiclan is a very spiritual clan, and have very strong bonds with starclan. the
medicine cats typically commune with them on a regular basis, be it for guida
nce or casual talk. after a twoleg from a nearby town irresponsibly dumped th
eir overgrown koi and goldfish into the lake koiclan resides on, the founder of
koiclan took note of these strange looking fish and decided they held religious
significance. the clan views koi and goldfish as sacred, and only permits huntin
g them when the clan is in dire need. cats are often named after the fish, and
the final assessment for apprentices is to catch then release one of the special
fish.

though they live primarily off of fish and have mastered the skills to catch the
m, koiclan eats regular land prey, too. cats are typically not very strong fighte
rs, as they are on good terms with their allied neighbors, but are instead amaz
ing swimmers. the cats can hold their breath for several minutes, and are boas
tful about their strong swimming. aside from that bit of pridefulness, koiclan c
ats are usually very relaxed and calm. they are easygoing and fun-loving, thou
gh they sometimes can get a bit lazy with this.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 000 ] - petalclan

Postby ellipsism. » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:38 pm

xxxxx↪ Nature As the name implies, the cats of PetalClan are quite soft at heart and
dainty. If you didn't know any better, you might mistake them for kittypets. These cats
despise any sort of conflict and value love above everything else. When a pair becomes
mates, it calls for great celebration. By tradition, a cat must pluck from the ground the
favorite flower of the one they love and bring it to them to ask to become their mate.
Because of their opinion of fighting, they dislike the name of the rank 'warrior,' and
changed theirs to 'guardian.' What they lack in battle skills they make up for in intelligence
and creativity. They are known to think outside of the box when it comes to solving an issue.

xxxxx↪ Territory A lush forest is the most notable part of the territory. It encases the
camp and reaches out past the southern border but only about halfway to all other sides.
Where there is not forest, there is meadow. A large creek runs through just to the north of
the camp. The prey that can be found are mice, frogs, squirrels, rabbits, big fish, and birds.
ellipsism.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OceanClan - 2

Postby womp womp » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Number of Cats: 2 | Toms: 1 | She-cats: 1 | Kits Due: N/A | Next Visit to Moonpool: January 8th

"Greetings. I am Dawnstar of OceanClan, and who might you be?" The pale coloured she-cat asked, calmly pacing around the new brown tabby tom. "I am Otterpond, the deputy you asked StarClan for." He replied simply, his gaze following Dawnstar as she sauntered silently around him. The leader stopped moving, and dipped her head at the tom respectfully. "Hello, Otterpond. It will be an honor to have another cat in the Clan. Let's get moving, and feel free to make yourself feel at home, since OceanClan is your home now." She reminded gently, already turning around to go back to camp. "Very well, Dawnstar." Otterpond mewed.

"You just established your Clan?" Otterpond asked curiously, lifting his head away from the uncomfortably empty warriors' den. Dawnstar's head raised up from the pile of leaves and twigs she was weaving into a nest, and nodded. "It was getting rather lonely, and I thought that bringing a deputy into the Clan would make things better." The pale tabby explained, her eyes flitting from Otterpond to her nest. Otterpond smiled slightly. "I'm glad that I could make things a bit better, if I did at all." He murmured. "Oh, of course you did. Now I'm not talking to a pile of sticks anymore." Dawnstar joked, letting a soft smile enter her face. "But enough of the sleeping areas. I'll show you the shore, where the Clan was named after."

Otterpond's lowered his neck and touched the nose to the water, just like he would at the Moonpool. A few ripples ebbed away as he lifted his head back up again, grinning. "It's quite the ocean. Sparkling, glorious, seemingly never ending. Dawnstar smiled, amusement hinting in her gaze. "And we're lucky to have our Clan named after such a gorgeous thing."
[ Dawnstar and Otterpond go hunting ]

Leader:
          Dawnstar | 33 moons | She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Otterpond | 37 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Minnow | x0 | 1 serving
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:04 pm

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 27 | Males: 12 | Females:15 | Last Post: X

The air was a relief from the crow-food stench of the dark forest, the grass soft and dry beneath snow-white paws. Swanstar smiled in the shadow of the lightning oak, it's blackened branches stretching for the clouds and helping them scud along the sky. No longer a phantom and able to do her own thing, Swanstar stepped forward towards the camp of MoorClan which lay hidden somewhere over the hills and heard a yowl.

''You just came out of thin air!'' cried a plump orange molly, puffed up and waddling up to her with two younger cats in tow. ''How did you do that!?'' She yowled again, jaw-dropped and eyes-wide. Beside her were two equally as surprised cats, most likely apprentices, and they seemed just as curious to know just how Swanstar had done the trick. ''Oh, it was nothing.'' The white leader replied softly, tempted to inform that it'd only been the trouble of murder and war and nothing too complex. ''Just one of my many powers, you see, I've been sent by StarClan to save the clan over on the hills.''

It was the pale-white molly who replied, gawking at Swanstar and eyes full of reverence. ''I never thought I'd see a StarClan cat! Except on my death.'' She bowed her head politely. ''I'm Lilypaw and my clan was destroyed, may I help you?'' Her patched tail twitched nervously. ''I'd hate to see another clan destroyed!'' She gabbled, ignoring the obvious distaste shining in the Siamese's wide eyes. Although the white molly was grovelling and seemed to have good intentions, Swanstar could see a way to rot her heart and smiled in response.

''I'd love your help, Lilypaw.''

Lilypaw was ecstatic and Swanstar's smile dwindled to a thin imprint on her face, watching her almost look-alike sitting proudly by her paws. ''Thank you so much! I won't let you down!'' She promised, looking up at her as thought she were the leader of StarClan. She turned to her friend and tilted her head questioningly. ''Vervainpaw? Are you coming?'' Lilypaw mewed, staring at the handsome tom. ''You've always wanted to do something heroic!'' She pleaded, ignoring the Siamese's huffs and puffs.

''I told you to keep that hush hush.'' Vervainpaw grumbled, lashing his tail to and fro. ''And you say that like I haven't already been a hero! Saving your skin and all that.'' He glanced at the ginger molly, frowning solemnly. ''And you too! I saved you both and I get no thanks in return!'' He moaned and complained into a tangent, cursing the two. This irritated Swanstar, who loved to act in a timely fashion and with dusk falling quickly, she interrupted the tom.

''No reason why you can't be a hero again.'' Swanstar reasoned, eyeing up the lean Siamese. ''I won't pressure you, but I have to say it's a dreadfully lost oppurtinity if you're looking towards becoming a leader or something like that one day.'' Sighing wistfully, Swanstar began to turn towards the ginger molly. ''I haven't gotten your name? Who are you?'' She didn't see much hope for the plump she-cat, but Swanstar knew first appearances could be deceiving; she used that fact herself, fooling many others like the three before her.

''I'm Firepool an-'' ''I'll go!'' snapped Vervainpaw, standing tall before Swanstar and smiling proudly. ''I'm not gonna let her steal all the glory!'' He glanced angrily at Lilypaw, lashing his tail to and fro. ''I'm really fast...and really clever too, you'll need me!'' Swanstar didn't know about needing him but she quietly nodded, proud of his hasty and foolish acceptance. Lots of young toms were ambitious and craved power, she didn't know of any that didn't. ''And what about you, dear?'' Swanstar urged the interrupted molly to speak. ''What did you say your name was again?''

Fixing Vervainpaw a stern look, she resumed her introduction. ''I'm Firepool and I was training to be a healer, if you save the clan...maybe I could join?'' Her copper-brown eyes shone at the thought of not being alone again. ''I was in a clan prior but I don't think they liked me...not sure if they even knew me!'' Firepool chuckled weakly, flicking an ear nervously. ''I'd love to join you if that's okay.''

''Oh, it's okay!'' Swanstar grinned, regarding the little trio of cats with some pride at fooling their small brains into thinking that there was something truly grand for them in store; as if she'd share her power with the three strangers! Especially if they even survived the possible obstacles that lay in wait for them, such as Fritillarystar's anger and flailing claws! ''It's perfect.'' Perfect that her plan was falling into place, that her destiny was within tantalising reach, like a fox craving an apple that's just a little too high up.

Avocetblaze lay still in her nest, angry that Lightningstrike had gone and left, angry that Swift had gone and died, angry that Robinstorm's rebellion had ended in an anticlimactic fail. She curled up tighter at the sound of pawsteps, groaning and grumbling under her breath. ''Go away.'' She murmured, ignoring the tempting smell of freshly slaughtered rabbit. ''I'm not hungry.'' A scoff of disbelief and a gentle paw prodding at her belly. ''You're hungry, I haven't seen you eat for days.'' Ravenflower sighed, prodding the rabbit closer to her. ''Come on, I caught it myself.'' The patched molly sat beside the blind warrior. ''I'm sad too.''

''Why?'' Avocetblaze looked up, unable to see the holder of the voice but able to hear the gentle words in it. ''Not like you lost a brother and two friends! You haven't got anything to be sad about.'' She complained contemptuously, ignoring the quiet chuckle that followed. ''Go and annoy someone else, like Linnettail for example.''

Ravenflower was a patient molly after moons of healing aches and shunning many worries, many of which came from Sagestar before he died in some great and furious battle. ''I've lost my mate, my entire clan and my two friends.'' She murmured, recalling the rotting camp and the bodies that lay limp within it's tattered walls. ''And I'm sad, because I feel like something's wrong with this clan.'' She glanced at the ledge where Fritillarystar and Snailstep usually set. ''Snailstep, that shaggy tom, should've never been deputy.''

''You think?''

''There's blood on his paws and Robinstorm knew it.''

Avocetblaze smiled thinly and nodded, reaching for the rabbit. ''She certainly did, and now she's dead.'' She frowned, fire leaping in her milky-white eyes. ''And now it's Fritillarystar with the blood on her paws, talk about justice.'' Avocetblaze took a bite of the rabbit. ''This clan knows nothing about it! Except maybe for me and Lightningstrike, who ran away.'' She growled, prompting Harefoot to look up startled from his nap. ''Knows nothing about what?'' he yawned, stretching tired limbs. ''Justice? Yeah, I can see that.'' The short-tailed tom approached the two mollies. ''There's been something shifty about this clan since day one, I mean, why so many blind cats?''

Avocetblaze hissed. ''That's because Fritillarystar ordered her warriors to blind us all, you nit!'' Fur bristling furiously. ''We need to do something about that! Because we did nothing wrong, she's the one with blood on her paws and we're...innocent.'' The trio glanced at Fritillarystar's den, where the tortoiseshell was sitting within it's depths conversing with her deputy, unaware of the blood that stained her supposedly clean paws; Robinstorm's blood.

''What do you mean have kittens with you?'' Fritillarystar glared at Snailstep, lashing her tail to and fro. ''You know I don't like kittens! Why do you think I'm not mentoring an apprentice?'' The tortoiseshell pointed out. ''For a heir!'' Snailstep replied, exasperated by the leader's stubbornness. ''We can't trust anyone you know that...half of the clan is either guilty or incompetent and the other half...well, can we trust them?''

She shook her head. ''Not really, but I don't like kittens.'' Fritillarystar complained, curling her tail around her paws. ''Snailstep, that's a charming offer but...I just don't want kittens.'' She looked up at her deputy and saw that he offered no argument. ''Why do you want kittens so much?''

''Because I want a heir.'' Snailstep argued. ''And besides after they're born, we could always give them to either Oakfeather or Fogwhisker to look after.'' He grinned charmingly at her. ''And I feel it'd be good morale for the clan to see a happy family after the war, there are far too many broken families in this clan.''

Frititillarystar nodded. ''Alright, very well.'' She ignored his yowl of glee. ''But I'm not staying in the nursery, I will continue being leader! I don't want anyone thinking I'm incompetent just because my belly is swollen like a mouse after green-leaf.'' Snailstep smiled and nodded. ''I promise, Fritillarystar, and thank you so much! I've always wanted a family.'' He admitted, self-conscious of himself. ''It's been a dream of mine.''

''And it's coming true.''

Swanstar's marching towards MoorClan with Lilypaw, Vervainpaw and Firepool.
Fritillarystar and Snailstep try out for kittens; they are not mates however.
One moon till Fogwhisker gives birth.
Sparrowpaw and Bramblefur go on a patrol; can they find Goosepaw? (Lykoi advent cat)
Sparrowpaw, Elmpaw, Hazelpaw and Beechpaw are taken training.

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 58 | Female | X

Deputy:
    Snailstep | 53 | Male |X

Medicine Cat:
    Smallwhisker | 16 | Female | X
    Trouttail | 40 | Female | X
    Firepool | 15 | Female | X - Not part of clan

Warriors:
    Dawnpool | 57 | Female | X | Blind
    Bramblefur | 50 | Male |X
    Braircloud | 53 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 70 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 24 | Female | X
    Lizardpath | 31 | Male |X | Blind
    Avocetblaze | 28 | Female | X | Blind
    Harefoot | 55 | Male | X
    Sandleap | 42 | Male |X
    Smokeheart | 27 | Male |X

Apprentices:
    Sparrowpaw | 7 | Male |X
    Vervainpaw | 7 | Male |X - Not part of Clan
    Lilypaw | 9 | Female | X - Not part of Clan
    Elmpaw | 6 | Female | X
    Hazelpaw | 6 | Male |X | Blind
    Beechpaw | 6 | Male |X
    Goosepaw | 7 | Female | X

Queens:
    Fogwhisker | 54 | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Neritefang | 301 | Female | X | Blind

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Tempestclan - IC - ''They offered us their paw first, they seem wise enough.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South: Sycamoreclan
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0
    Borage - Produces milk and brings down fevers - 1
    Juniper - Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, aids troubled breathing and calms down cats - 1

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Sparrowpaw | Bramblefur | Hunting
    Vervainpaw | Snailstep | N/A (Not yet)
    Lilypaw | Fritillarystar | N/A (Not yet)
    Elmpaw | Braircloud | Hunting
    Hazelpaw | Ravenflower | Hunting
    Beechpaw | Oakfeather | Hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder
    Swift |(Died aged 25 moons) | Male | X - Killed by Bramblefur; bloodloss
    Nightclaw | ( Died aged 51 moons) | Female |X - Killed by Hollytail; bloodloss
    Dustfoot | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Lightning; bloodloss
    Hollytail | (Died aged 56 moons) | Female | X - Drowned in stream
    Darkheart |(Died aged 31 moons) | Female | X - Killed by Lightning

Mates:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmpaw, Hazelpaw and Beechpaw
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
    Hollytail & Dawnpool
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissFriday » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:00 am

Moonclan
Number of Cats: 1

Moonstar smelled the smell of fresh mouse and padded closer. She sprang and crunched into the mouse. It was a plump creature, it would feed her clan well...when she had a clan, that is. Now, she had to wait.

She placed the mouse in the small pit next to her den. A fresh-kill pile in the making.

As she sat outside her den, she knew she couldn’t stay a clan if one for long. But how to get many clan mates in one go? Ah! That’s it!

She could just ask starclan for a Queen! She made plans to leave immediately. She would now go look for traveling Herbs and leave tomorrow! She set off that moment.

Moonstar sat next to the moon pool. She took a deep breath and leaped onto the small island. She then pressed her nose against the cool crystal and fell asleep. She awoke and sat in a starlit glade. A cat sat before her.
“ What is it, Moonstar?” The ginger Tom asked.
“ Firestar...” Moonstar gasped “ I wish for a queen to join my clan.” Fire stars eyes grew cloudy.
“We shall see...” he said mystically.

[she finishes a hunt]
[She looks for traveling herbs]
[She asked starclan for a queen]

Leader:
          Moonstar| 13 moons| She-cat| X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Mint| Increases milk
    Poppy| Decreases pain and makes you sleepy.
    Borage| clears out infection [small]/ heals broken or dislocated bones/soothes arthritis
    Marigold| takes the sting off cuts
    Tansy| clears out infection [medium]
    Foxglove| clears out infection [large]
    Burdock root| kills all infection
    Nettle| takes the edge off hunger/traveling herb
    Spearmint| gives you strength for a while/traveling herb
    Willow| stops vomiting
    Yarrow| induces vomiting
    Camomile| calms if the flowers are eaten/accelerates healing if leaves are pressed into wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x0 | 1 servings
    Bird’s | x0 | 2 servings
    Mice | x0 | 2 servings
    Voles | x0 | 3 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrels| x0 | 2servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
I play Hockey, Inline Hockey

I Love Mapleshade; May she find good hunting, swift running and shelter when she sleeps

Pet's name: Mapleshade
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MissFriday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 000. brierclan - introduction ]

Postby d o e » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:26 am

territory - the cats of BrierClan dwell in the dark, thorny depths of the forest, protected by rough terrain and unwelcoming flora. their territory is hidden away from prying eyes and rather difficult to get to, unless you happen to know the way or stumble upon one of their secret entrances; their security comes in the form of barbed brambles and spiky branches. if you can manage to push past the defenses, beyond lies a slightly more welcoming area. dens are shaped out of thorns and softer materials. in the middle of their grounds is a large fighting pit, encircled with marked stones. this arena is used to help train their apprentices and warriors, as well as settle any disputes among members.

cats - taking after their clan name, the cats of BrierClan are prickly at best. because of their violent nature, it's a rare sight to see a cat without a scar or two - most are riddled in them, especially the warriors, elders and, surprisingly, queens. the cats of this clan will battle over everything and anything. they may appear to be savages, but it's their way of life. every rule that exists within their clan is followed and despite their unruly nature, they respect their traditions.

BrierClan isn't picky when it comes to their family. any cat that can hold their own are welcome to find shelter and food with them, provided they can earn them. appearance-wise, they can fall on either side of a very small spectrum; strong and muscled, or lanky and awkward.

prey - it's difficult to find prey sometimes, but every once in a while, a creature will dart right into their bramble bush. most commonly found are hares and rabbits, alongside any medium sized rodent - squirrels, mice and the occasional bird.

d o e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [32]

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:48 am

Number of Cats: 50(9 Servings)
Toms: 27 Mollies: 26
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
───────────────────────────────────
Quick post, because I want to move Briarclan along. A plague has started though, feel free to have any others start getting sick Kat :D
───────────────────────
[Ceremony Quickpaw-Quickfoot, Sagestorm-Sagestar, Coppereyes becomes new deputy Vixenspirt is no longer a prisoner, but a full warrior]
[Apprentice Training Archpool trains Owlpaw.
All apprentices train.
]
[Hunting Patrol Brambletuft, Mudpuddle, Badgerfall, Sandpaw, Sunnypaw and Needlepaw hunt in the meadow.]
[Boarder Patrol Snowfeather, Willowdusk, Foxclaw, Vixenspirt and Mottlepaw patrol the forest.]
[Herb Hunting Arhpool and Owlpaw search for herbs.]
[Camp Guard All others watch camp.]
[Injured Tigerflower woke, Archpool makes her take it easy for another two posts.
Resinmoon has developed a nasty cough, tansy did not help. He now has a runny nose and a chest infection. His eye infection was cured.
Runningmist has developed a nasty cough, just like Resinmoon.
Lichenfern has developed a nasty cough, just like Resinmoon.
Nettlepaw has developed a nasty cough and a runny nose, just like Resinmoon.
Archpool has a gash over his right eye from Quailwing.
]
[Herb Used 1 celandine was used on Resinmoon.]
[Try for kitsOriolefeather sneaks out of camp and mates with Alpinenose.
Oriolefeather and Lichenfern try for kits. (Oriolefeather's kits will have two fathers)
]
[Death Cloudstar was poisoned by the mountain herbs and died.
Finchfin has succumbed to the infection and died.
]
[Ran Away Quailwing ran away and joined Mistclan.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Ermine (2 servings) 2 Quail (6 servings) 1 Mouse (1 serving)]

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
        Leader:
        Sagestar | 54 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Deputy:
        Coppereyes | 55 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
        Archpool | 79 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        Owlpaw | 18 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Warriors:
        Oriolefeather | 68 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Waspfur | 55 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lichenfern | 52 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Badgerfall | 49 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Breezerunner | 43 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Foxclaw | 42 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Rabbitheart | 41 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Vixenspirit | 39 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Tantoclaw | 34 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Brambletuft | 32 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Snowfeather | 32 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Willowdusk | 32 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mudpuddle | 31 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Russetmist | 31 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Ryestone | 24 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Tigerflower | 23 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mutesoft | 19 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Sparrowclaw | 19 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Runningmist | 18 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Quickfoot | 13 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
        Leafpaw | 12 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Blazepaw | 11 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Mottlepaw | 11 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Rockpaw | 11 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Sandpaw | 11 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Sunnypaw | 11 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Murdochpaw | 9 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Applepaw | 8 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lightningpaw | 8 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lionpaw | 8 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Longpaw | 8 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Needlepaw | 8 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Nettlepaw | 8 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Newtpaw | 8 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Robinpaw | 8 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Rustlepaw | 8 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Queens:
        [1]Lyrasong | 58 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        [1]Dawnflower | 54 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lizardstream | 54 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lilyflower | 52 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
        Pipitkit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Erminekit | 4 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Mousekit | 4 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Perchkit | 4 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Poppykit | 4 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Elders:
        Resinmoon | 115 Moons | Tom | 🍁

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mice | x1 | 1 servings
        Water Vole | x3 | 1 servings
        Rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
        Quail | x0 | 3 servings
        Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
        Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
        Total | 8 | 12 servings

DECEASED

Aspenthorn | Forgivess trial
        Berrypaw | Killed by Aspenpaw and Sagestorm
        Blizzardsong | Exiled and killed
        Bouldershade | Killed by Aspenthorn and Sagestorm
        Cloudstar | Poisoned by Mountian Herbs
        Darkshade | Old age
        Fawnwillow | Killed by Aspenthorn
        Finchfin | Infection
        Lambshade | Trampled by horse
        Owldust | Complications after kitting
        Rainkit | Taken by a hawk
        Starlingpaw | Rouge Attack
        Stormkit | Stillborn
        Whitekit | Stillborn
        Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
        Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
        ↪Tigerflower, Rockpaw, Sandpaw, Mottlepaw,
        Sunnypaw, Blazepaw

Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
        ↪Ryestone, Aspenthorn, Whitekit, Quailkit
        Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
        ↪Owlpaw, Lambshade, Tarshadow(Colossalclan),
        Spiderpaw(Jinxclan), Whitepaw(Jinxclan)

Waspfur and Lizardstream
        Squirrelpaw(Hopeclan), Russetpaw(Shellclan),
        Sorrelpaw(Tempestclan), Darkpaw(Alpineclan),
        Poppykit, Perchkit

Coppereyes and Badgerfall
        ↪Lionpaw, Longpaw, Lightningpaw
        Lyrasong and Sagestorm
        Rainkit, Stormkit, Rustlepaw, Applepaw, Robinpaw
        Oriolefeather and Lichenfern
        ↪Nettlepaw, Needlepaw, Newtpaw
        Aspenthorn and Sagestar
        ↪Erminekit
        Tantoclaw and Snowfeather
        ↪None
        Lyrasong and Alpinenose(Adderclan)
        ↪Expecting
        Dawnflower and Sagestar
        ↪Expecting
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Open | Open
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Sageclan | kaden.
    West | Open | Open

MEDICINE

1|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    1|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    1|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    1|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    1|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

1|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    1|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    2|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    1|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    1|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    1|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Archpool | Owlpaw | 12 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing,
    Herb Recognition, Herb Usage, Poisons, Kitting, Mending, Cures, Death

Waspfur | Rockpaw | 4 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Brambletuft | Sandpaw | 5 |
    Willowdusk | Mottlepaw | 5 |
    Mudpuddle | Sunnypaw | 5 |
    Russetmist | Blazepaw | 5 |
    Tantoclaw | Leafpaw | 5 |
    Sparrowclaw | Murdochpaw | 3 |
    Lichenfern | Applepaw | 2 |
    Foxclaw | Lightningpaw | 2 |
    Rabbitheart | Lionpaw | 2 |
    Ryestone | Longpaw | 2 |
    Badgerfall | Needlepaw | 2 |
    Sagestar | Nettlepaw | 2 |
    Breezerunner | Newtpaw | 2 |
    Coppereyes | Robinpaw | 2 |
    Oriolefeather | Rustlepaw | 2 |
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:49 am

PebbleClan

[olivestar, poppyflower, and fogfall go hunting]
[dovecloud, honeysplash, and jayfrost go hunting]
[mooseheart and badgercry investigate the scent of the badger]
[jayfrost takes applepaw training]
[featherwhisker takes lionpaw training]
[adderfang takes batpaw training]
[snowbird and jayfrost become mates - snowbird is already pregnant with another tom's kits rn]
[splashpelt goes herb hunting]
[obtained prey and herbs from the days of the advent calendar I didnt update before]
[pebbleclan consumes 4 servings]

Olivestar, Poppyflower and Fogfall catch a rabbit.
Dovecloud, Honeysplash and Jayfrost catch two mice.
Mooseheart and Badgercry find the badger's sett; what do they do?
Applepaw learns fighting, Lionpaw learns climbing and Batpaw learns stalking.
Snowbird and Jayfrost are mates.
Splashpelt finds comfrey and yarrow.

JayClan

[ Jayclan consumes 1 trout ]
[ Jadefang, Tawnyface, Emberstorm, Swiftstar and Bluestripe go hunting and patrolling ]
[ Blazeheart goes searching for herbs ]

[ Blazeheart checks up on Fleetfoot and the kits to ensure that they're safe ]

Jadefang, Tawnyface, Emberstorm, Swiftstar and Bluestripe catch a wren.
Blazeheart finds chamomile.

AcornClan

[Greypaw and Whitecoal from Roseclan are welcomed into Acornclan]
[Dapplecloud becomes Greypaw's mentor]
[Acornclan consumes one rabbit]
[Dapplecloud trains Greypaw while hunting with Whitecoal]
[Birdstar and Bramblestep go on a border patrol]
[Rabbitnose goes herb hunting]

Greypaw learns hunting.
Dapplecloud and Whitecoal catch nothing.
Birdstar and Bramblestep find an apprentice
Rabbitnose finds thyme and coltsfoot.

FeatherClan

[ egretstar patrols the borders
wrenclaw goes hunting

advent calendar: tanagerfur & cardinalfang (next post); 10x servings; 15x herbs
lemme know if these weren't okay to add ^^ ]

Egretstar's patrol is uneventful
Wrenclaw catches a squirrel.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tragedy, » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:58 am

number of cats: 2 | females; 1 males; 1 | serving size; 2

a small ginger tabby walked up to ravenstar as he was searching for a fish to catch. "hello!," the bubbly she-cat said to him. ravenstar jumped back and fell into the water. "oh my starclan, i'm so sorry! she said with a sincere tone. ravenstar chuckled and replied, "its ok, who are you might i ask." the ginger cat shuffled her paws and quietly told him her name, "i am brightpool, your deputy." the leaders eyes looked over brightpool and smiled, "thank starclan they sent you, would you like a tour of the territory?" she nodded her head and they set off.

after ravenstar and brightpool got back to the lake from the tour, ravenstar suggested they go on a patrol. "that would be great," brightpool replied. so the two cats set off to the woods to patrol.

[ ravenstar and brightpool go on a patrol ]

leader:
ravenstar | twenty - eight | gender | x
lives: ★★★★★★★★★

leaders; app:
name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

deputy:
brightpool | eighteen | female | x

medic:

medic's app:

warriors:

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:

ally clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

enemy clans
clan Name | username
clan Name | username

borders
north | clan name | username
east | clan name | username
south | clan name | username
west | clan name | username

medicine store
herb | usage
herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings
prey | x0 | 0 servings

mentors:
mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
cat name | cause of death
cat name | cause of death

family:
name and name | kits
name and name | kits
tragedy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- nixie's replies no.35

Postby ashton. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:17 pm

weather: new-leaf.
      front page wrote:During newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. There is also a higher chance of catching more prey than usual. The chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. With all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. There will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. The odds of finding new cats is very high.

Grey_Hoodie wrote:

I know, I know. Second time in a row, but I just needed to get this up so I can reap the rewards of the advent calendar and then I can actually spend some time developing my previous posts.

Prey~
[Colossalclan receives 5x mice, 3x vole, 3x shrew and 1x squirrel via CaC Advent Calendar.]
[The clan consumes 1x squirrel and 2x mice.)]
    Herbs~
    [Colossalclan recieves 1x chickweed, 1x catmint, 1x elder leaves, 1x chervil, 1x blackberry leaves, 1x honey, 1x thyme, 2x feverfew, 1x ragwort leaves via CaC Advent Calendar.]
      Cats~
      [Advent cats: Former kittypets, Jack and Tom-radery, join Colossalclan]
      [Adopted cats: Willowstar {turned Willowfrost}, Hazelstar {turned Hazelgaze}, Sparrowcloud, and Dingopaw join Colossalclan.]
      [Patches has been traded for Featherkit with bel..]
        Events~
        [Coyotestar asks Starclan for a queen.]
        [Coyotestar, Pebblevine, Talonwhisker and Orchidpaw go hunting.]
        [Willowfrost, Hazelgaze, and Tom-radery go on a border patrol.]
        [Pebblevine takes Orchidpaw training.]

[Tarshadow, Elk, Sparrowcloud and Jack go hunting.]
        [Tarshadow, Elk, and Jack go on a border patrol.]
        [Cormorantbark and Buglerpaw go herb-hunting.]
        [Cormorantbark takes Buglerpaw training.]
        [Elk takes Dingopaw training.]

starclan has granted you a queen!
            coyotestar, pebblevine, talonwhisker, + orchidpaw caught a large fish + a squirrel!
            willowfrost, hazelgaze, + tom-radery found a warrior!
            orchidpaw learned the climbing skill!
            tarshadow, elk, sparrowcloud, + jack caught two birds!
            tarshadow, elk, + jack's patrol was uneventful.
            cormorantbark + buglerpaw found lavender, poppy seeds, + willow bark!
            buglerpaw learned the herb recognition skill!
            dingopaw learned the hunting skill!

starkiller. wrote:

"how is sorreldust doing?" lionstar called to his deputy when she emerged from the nursery from where he lay
          upon the highrock, tail flicking across the smooth surface. his deputy padded forward, tipping her muzzle up
          to look at him. the queen had just delivered a healthy and strong tom-kit who would definitely grow up to be
          a great warrior. ashflight's kits sootkit and crowkit were growing bigger each day and were one paw-step clos
          er to having their apprentice ceremony in five moons, which wasn't that far away.

"she's doing great. a little tired, but happy. mottledkit is strong." the deputy responded.

"good." leaping down from the highrock the leader shook out his fur. "i'm going to head to the moonpool. it's
          time garrisonclan got a medicine cat to take care of its cats."

[lionstar, dustytuft and koaclaw: border patrol]
          [firepelt, sorreldust and flameclaw: hunting patrol]

[moonpool: lionstar asks for a medicine cat]
          [raid: koaclaw and dustytuft hope to steal a kit]
          [training: dustytuft and turtlepaw]

[ashflight: goes into labour, this is the father of the kits]
          [sorreldust and flameclaw: become mates, with kits]

lionstar, dustytuft, + koaclaw caught the scent of a rogue! return to either chase it out or invite it to join your clan.
            firepelt, sorreldust, + flameclaw caught a squirrel + a hare!
            starclan has granted you a medicine cat!
            [ i pm'd you about the raid ]
            turtlepaw learned the hunting skill!
            ashflight gave birth to 1 2 3 4 5 healthy kits! but sadly, due to complications, ashflight joined starclan.
            sorreldust is expecting kits! they are due in two moons.

Galipaygo wrote:
        Fireclan

Stuff things to be added when I’m more awake

Timberstar, Stonebark, and Fernheart patrol the boarders
        Timberstar, Silvertail, Yewfeather, and Goldenflower hunt
        Hollypelt uses cobwebs and goldenrod on Saltwind
        Hollypelt searches for herbs and Birchfur goes with her
        Birchfur, Yewfeather, and Silvertail patrol the borders
        Littleheart goes into labor!
        The clan consumes two small fish, 4 servings!

timberstar, stonebark, + fernheart found a medicine cat apprentice!
            timberstar, silvertail, yewfeather, + goldenflower caught a vole + a bird!
            saltwind should rest for one more moon.
            hollypelt + birchfur found catmint + goldenrod!
            birchfur, yewfeather, + silvertail's patrol was uneventful.
            littleheart gave birth to a healthy kit!

gold.fish.sticks wrote:
        KOICLAN
        "clan of tradition"
        relaxed spiritual cowardly

meet koiclan, a clan of island-dwelling cats bordering the fields of amberclan.

the cats of koiclan are typically tortoiseshell-and-white, calico, ginger, red, cr
        eam, or white. very rarely are they gray or a dark color. cats with a cap-and-s
        addle white spotting pattern or a single patch of color on their head are typic
        ally highly revered, as it resembles the wen of a goldfish or the tancho koi. th
        ese cats are usually thought to be blessed by starclan, and typically rise to hig
        h ranks or show astounding strength and skills.

koiclan is a very spiritual clan, and have very strong bonds with starclan. the
        medicine cats typically commune with them on a regular basis, be it for guida
        nce or casual talk. after a twoleg from a nearby town irresponsibly dumped th
        eir overgrown koi and goldfish into the lake koiclan resides on, the founder of
        koiclan took note of these strange looking fish and decided they held religious
        significance. the clan views koi and goldfish as sacred, and only permits huntin
        g them when the clan is in dire need. cats are often named after the fish, and
        the final assessment for apprentices is to catch then release one of the special
        fish.

though they live primarily off of fish and have mastered the skills to catch the
        m, koiclan eats regular land prey, too. cats are typically not very strong fighte
        rs, as they are on good terms with their allied neighbors, but are instead amaz
        ing swimmers. the cats can hold their breath for several minutes, and are boas
        tful about their strong swimming. aside from that bit of pridefulness, koiclan c
        ats are usually very relaxed and calm. they are easygoing and fun-loving, thou
        gh they sometimes can get a bit lazy with this.

ellipsism. wrote:Image

xxxxx↪ Nature As the name implies, the cats of PetalClan are quite soft at heart and
        dainty. If you didn't know any better, you might mistake them for kittypets. These cats
        despise any sort of conflict and value love above everything else. When a pair becomes
        mates, it calls for great celebration. By tradition, a cat must pluck from the ground the
        favorite flower of the one they love and bring it to them to ask to become their mate.
        Because of their opinion of fighting, they dislike the name of the rank 'warrior,' and
        changed theirs to 'guardian.' What they lack in battle skills they make up for in intelligence
        and creativity. They are known to think outside of the box when it comes to solving an issue.

xxxxx↪ Territory A lush forest is the most notable part of the territory. It encases the
        camp and reaches out past the southern border but only about halfway to all other sides.
        Where there is not forest, there is meadow. A large creek runs through just to the north of
        the camp. The prey that can be found are mice, frogs, squirrels, rabbits, big fish, and birds.

Dinolil1 wrote:
        MoorClan

The air was a relief from the crow-food stench of the dark forest, the grass soft and dry beneath snow-white paws. Swanstar smiled in the shadow of the lightning oak, it's blackened branches stretching for the clouds and helping them scud along the sky. No longer a phantom and able to do her own thing, Swanstar stepped forward towards the camp of MoorClan which lay hidden somewhere over the hills and heard a yowl.

''You just came out of thin air!'' cried a plump orange molly, puffed up and waddling up to her with two younger cats in tow. ''How did you do that!?'' She yowled again, jaw-dropped and eyes-wide. Beside her were two equally as surprised cats, most likely apprentices, and they seemed just as curious to know just how Swanstar had done the trick. ''Oh, it was nothing.'' The white leader replied softly, tempted to inform that it'd only been the trouble of murder and war and nothing too complex. ''Just one of my many powers, you see, I've been sent by StarClan to save the clan over on the hills.''

It was the pale-white molly who replied, gawking at Swanstar and eyes full of reverence. ''I never thought I'd see a StarClan cat! Except on my death.'' She bowed her head politely. ''I'm Lilypaw and my clan was destroyed, may I help you?'' Her patched tail twitched nervously. ''I'd hate to see another clan destroyed!'' She gabbled, ignoring the obvious distaste shining in the Siamese's wide eyes. Although the white molly was grovelling and seemed to have good intentions, Swanstar could see a way to rot her heart and smiled in response.

''I'd love your help, Lilypaw.''

Lilypaw was ecstatic and Swanstar's smile dwindled to a thin imprint on her face, watching her almost look-alike sitting proudly by her paws. ''Thank you so much! I won't let you down!'' She promised, looking up at her as thought she were the leader of StarClan. She turned to her friend and tilted her head questioningly. ''Vervainpaw? Are you coming?'' Lilypaw mewed, staring at the handsome tom. ''You've always wanted to do something heroic!'' She pleaded, ignoring the Siamese's huffs and puffs.

''I told you to keep that hush hush.'' Vervainpaw grumbled, lashing his tail to and fro. ''And you say that like I haven't already been a hero! Saving your skin and all that.'' He glanced at the ginger molly, frowning solemnly. ''And you too! I saved you both and I get no thanks in return!'' He moaned and complained into a tangent, cursing the two. This irritated Swanstar, who loved to act in a timely fashion and with dusk falling quickly, she interrupted the tom.

''No reason why you can't be a hero again.'' Swanstar reasoned, eyeing up the lean Siamese. ''I won't pressure you, but I have to say it's a dreadfully lost oppurtinity if you're looking towards becoming a leader or something like that one day.'' Sighing wistfully, Swanstar began to turn towards the ginger molly. ''I haven't gotten your name? Who are you?'' She didn't see much hope for the plump she-cat, but Swanstar knew first appearances could be deceiving; she used that fact herself, fooling many others like the three before her.

''I'm Firepool an-'' ''I'll go!'' snapped Vervainpaw, standing tall before Swanstar and smiling proudly. ''I'm not gonna let her steal all the glory!'' He glanced angrily at Lilypaw, lashing his tail to and fro. ''I'm really fast...and really clever too, you'll need me!'' Swanstar didn't know about needing him but she quietly nodded, proud of his hasty and foolish acceptance. Lots of young toms were ambitious and craved power, she didn't know of any that didn't. ''And what about you, dear?'' Swanstar urged the interrupted molly to speak. ''What did you say your name was again?''

Fixing Vervainpaw a stern look, she resumed her introduction. ''I'm Firepool and I was training to be a healer, if you save the clan...maybe I could join?'' Her copper-brown eyes shone at the thought of not being alone again. ''I was in a clan prior but I don't think they liked me...not sure if they even knew me!'' Firepool chuckled weakly, flicking an ear nervously. ''I'd love to join you if that's okay.''

''Oh, it's okay!'' Swanstar grinned, regarding the little trio of cats with some pride at fooling their small brains into thinking that there was something truly grand for them in store; as if she'd share her power with the three strangers! Especially if they even survived the possible obstacles that lay in wait for them, such as Fritillarystar's anger and flailing claws! ''It's perfect.'' Perfect that her plan was falling into place, that her destiny was within tantalising reach, like a fox craving an apple that's just a little too high up.

Avocetblaze lay still in her nest, angry that Lightningstrike had gone and left, angry that Swift had gone and died, angry that Robinstorm's rebellion had ended in an anticlimactic fail. She curled up tighter at the sound of pawsteps, groaning and grumbling under her breath. ''Go away.'' She murmured, ignoring the tempting smell of freshly slaughtered rabbit. ''I'm not hungry.'' A scoff of disbelief and a gentle paw prodding at her belly. ''You're hungry, I haven't seen you eat for days.'' Ravenflower sighed, prodding the rabbit closer to her. ''Come on, I caught it myself.'' The patched molly sat beside the blind warrior. ''I'm sad too.''

''Why?'' Avocetblaze looked up, unable to see the holder of the voice but able to hear the gentle words in it. ''Not like you lost a brother and two friends! You haven't got anything to be sad about.'' She complained contemptuously, ignoring the quiet chuckle that followed. ''Go and annoy someone else, like Linnettail for example.''

Ravenflower was a patient molly after moons of healing aches and shunning many worries, many of which came from Sagestar before he died in some great and furious battle. ''I've lost my mate, my entire clan and my two friends.'' She murmured, recalling the rotting camp and the bodies that lay limp within it's tattered walls. ''And I'm sad, because I feel like something's wrong with this clan.'' She glanced at the ledge where Fritillarystar and Snailstep usually set. ''Snailstep, that shaggy tom, should've never been deputy.''

''You think?''

''There's blood on his paws and Robinstorm knew it.''

Avocetblaze smiled thinly and nodded, reaching for the rabbit. ''She certainly did, and now she's dead.'' She frowned, fire leaping in her milky-white eyes. ''And now it's Fritillarystar with the blood on her paws, talk about justice.'' Avocetblaze took a bite of the rabbit. ''This clan knows nothing about it! Except maybe for me and Lightningstrike, who ran away.'' She growled, prompting Harefoot to look up startled from his nap. ''Knows nothing about what?'' he yawned, stretching tired limbs. ''Justice? Yeah, I can see that.'' The short-tailed tom approached the two mollies. ''There's been something shifty about this clan since day one, I mean, why so many blind cats?''

Avocetblaze hissed. ''That's because Fritillarystar ordered her warriors to blind us all, you nit!'' Fur bristling furiously. ''We need to do something about that! Because we did nothing wrong, she's the one with blood on her paws and we're...innocent.'' The trio glanced at Fritillarystar's den, where the tortoiseshell was sitting within it's depths conversing with her deputy, unaware of the blood that stained her supposedly clean paws; Robinstorm's blood.

''What do you mean have kittens with you?'' Fritillarystar glared at Snailstep, lashing her tail to and fro. ''You know I don't like kittens! Why do you think I'm not mentoring an apprentice?'' The tortoiseshell pointed out. ''For a heir!'' Snailstep replied, exasperated by the leader's stubbornness. ''We can't trust anyone you know that...half of the clan is either guilty or incompetent and the other half...well, can we trust them?''

She shook her head. ''Not really, but I don't like kittens.'' Fritillarystar complained, curling her tail around her paws. ''Snailstep, that's a charming offer but...I just don't want kittens.'' She looked up at her deputy and saw that he offered no argument. ''Why do you want kittens so much?''

''Because I want a heir.'' Snailstep argued. ''And besides after they're born, we could always give them to either Oakfeather or Fogwhisker to look after.'' He grinned charmingly at her. ''And I feel it'd be good morale for the clan to see a happy family after the war, there are far too many broken families in this clan.''

Frititillarystar nodded. ''Alright, very well.'' She ignored his yowl of glee. ''But I'm not staying in the nursery, I will continue being leader! I don't want anyone thinking I'm incompetent just because my belly is swollen like a mouse after green-leaf.'' Snailstep smiled and nodded. ''I promise, Fritillarystar, and thank you so much! I've always wanted a family.'' He admitted, self-conscious of himself. ''It's been a dream of mine.''

''And it's coming true.''

Swanstar's marching towards MoorClan with Lilypaw, Vervainpaw and Firepool.
        Fritillarystar and Snailstep try out for kittens; they are not mates however.
        One moon till Fogwhisker gives birth.
        Sparrowpaw and Bramblefur go on a patrol; can they find Goosepaw? (Lykoi advent cat)
        Sparrowpaw, Elmpaw, Hazelpaw and Beechpaw are taken training.

fritillarystar is expecting kits! they are due in two moons.
            sparrowpaw + bramblefur found goosepaw!
            sparrowpaw, elmpaw, hazelpaw, + beechpaw learned the battle skill!

b u n n y h o p wrote:

territory - the cats of BrierClan dwell in the dark, thorny depths of the forest, protected by rough terrain and unwelcoming flora. their territory is hidden away from prying eyes and rather difficult to get to, unless you happen to know the way or stumble upon one of their secret entrances; their security comes in the form of barbed brambles and spiky branches. if you can manage to push past the defenses, beyond lies a slightly more welcoming area. dens are shaped out of thorns and softer materials. in the middle of their grounds is a large fighting pit, encircled with marked stones. this arena is used to help train their apprentices and warriors, as well as settle any disputes among members.

cats - taking after their clan name, the cats of BrierClan are prickly at best. because of their violent nature, it's a rare sight to see a cat without a scar or two - most are riddled in them, especially the warriors, elders and, surprisingly, queens. the cats of this clan will battle over everything and anything. they may appear to be savages, but it's their way of life. every rule that exists within their clan is followed and despite their unruly nature, they respect their traditions.

BrierClan isn't picky when it comes to their family. any cat that can hold their own are welcome to find shelter and food with them, provided they can earn them. appearance-wise, they can fall on either side of a very small spectrum; strong and muscled, or lanky and awkward.

prey - it's difficult to find prey sometimes, but every once in a while, a creature will dart right into their bramble bush. most commonly found are hares and rabbits, alongside any medium sized rodent - squirrels, mice and the occasional bird.

ashton.

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me