🦘Meesks🌿 - Staff Applications

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🦘Meesks🌿 - Staff Applications

Postby awadeen » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:35 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:+Moderator, Please!+
Username + ID: ItsAsher0 1064384
Discord User: newasher0
Do you have any experience being a Moderator?: Yes!
If yes, explain. If not, skip: a few umas that shut down such as hellhorses. I also moderate another uma but mainly I moderate Dysos Attic on Discord.
Someone asks a question in the questions channel. What do you do? : Politely answer their question.
People are talking in the wrong channel. What do you do? : Kindly ask them to move to the corrected channel.
Two members are arguing. What do you do? : Ask them what is wrong and resolve the issue if able. If not, contact a higher rank/Creator.
A member is harassing another for their Meesk. What do you do? : Tell them to stop harassing them. If they proceed to do so, Deal with the matter myself. (if moderators are supposed to fix the issue or if they contact higher rank, I'll do that! I'm not sure what this server will work by if that makes sense)
Are you comfortable being in charge when no one else is online? : Yes, I am.
Do you agree to follow all server rules, respect others, and use your powers for good? : Yes.

I love this. If you would like to join the discord, I would love to have you as a moderator! We’re a bit small right now, so there’s not much to moderate. We’ll hopefully have more members soon!

awadeen | They/Them | Bug Lover
ADHD | DID | Social Anxiety | PTSD
Commissions - OPEN
Art Trades - OPEN

DM me for anything! I don't bite :)
Currently Fixated on : Meesks

I am very forgetful so please send me
reminders to complete something I promised.
awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunamoths » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:13 am

+Artist, Please!+
Username + ID: lunamoths 1041613
Unedited Meesks wrote:ImageImage

Edited Meesks wrote:ImageImage

Tell me a little something about them!: the unedited meesks are based off of an arcade floor and a clown! i added a stuffed animal to the arcade meesk and a little balloon dog to the clown!

the edited meesks are a bug and one of those silly robot dogs! i really love bugs so i wanted to make one, also to see if i can add extra legs successfully! they have a little mushroom umbrella! for the robot dog i just wanted to mess around and do lighting stuff! i also wanted to see if i could make them look like metal :3 he has a little remote!
Other: im also an artist for rephys :D
ImageImageImage

x
xxxxxxx
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆
oleander | they/them + neos
bug enjoyer (especially moths)
autism + adhd
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆
lunamoths

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awadeen » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:48 am

lunamoths wrote:
+Artist, Please!+
Username + ID: lunamoths 1041613
Unedited Meesks wrote:ImageImage

Edited Meesks wrote:ImageImage

Tell me a little something about them!: the unedited meesks are based off of an arcade floor and a clown! i added a stuffed animal to the arcade meesk and a little balloon dog to the clown!

the edited meesks are a bug and one of those silly robot dogs! i really love bugs so i wanted to make one, also to see if i can add extra legs successfully! they have a little mushroom umbrella! for the robot dog i just wanted to mess around and do lighting stuff! i also wanted to see if i could make them look like metal :3 he has a little remote!
Other: im also an artist for rephys :D

UHM. HELLOOOO??? THOSE ARE SPECTACULAR!! I would LOVE to have you as an artist!!! I just need to set a few things up,,, I’m so excited you have no idea HAHA

Commissions - OPEN
Art Trades - OPEN

awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoof. » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:05 pm

+Moderator, Please!+
Username + ID: hoof. 562760
Discord User: PMing!
Do you have any experience being a Moderator?: yes!
If yes, explain. If not, skip: we were moderators and artists for the UMA Skaes, as well as a mod for the following closed species: Kavyio, Hoppits, and Pinniatas, as well as mods for some failed art discord servers and some system servers!
Someone asks a question in the questions channel. What do you do? : do my best to answer the question myself if i know the answer. otherwise, contact the rest of the staff before answering and or have a more experienced staff member answer!
People are talking in the wrong channel. What do you do? : try to redirect them with a gentle reminder on what the channel's purpose is. if they continue to talk in the wrong channel, then i'll be blunt with them. pings in the correct channel may be used if they continue, as well as warnings towards the other staff members.
Two members are arguing. What do you do? : remind them that the server should be kept in a positive/neutral tone, and that they should break up the fight publicly. if they wish to continue, then they should do so in DMs.
A member is harassing another for their Meesk. What do you do? : immediately speak with the victim and ask for proof. if proof is provided, bring it up with an admin first, then the rest of the team once the issue has been acknowledged.
Are you comfortable being in charge when no one else is online? : yes, though i'm a bit anxious😭
Do you agree to follow all server rules, respect others, and use your powers for good? : yes! if i feel uncomfortable at any time, then i'll communicate with the admin(s) and staff!
UMAs wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

Woods / Hoof

Introject-heavy OSDDID system

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hoof.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awadeen » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:40 pm

hoof. wrote:+Moderator, Please!+
Username + ID: hoof. 562760
Discord User: PMing!
Do you have any experience being a Moderator?: yes!
If yes, explain. If not, skip: we were moderators and artists for the UMA Skaes, as well as a mod for the following closed species: Kavyio, Hoppits, and Pinniatas, as well as mods for some failed art discord servers and some system servers!
Someone asks a question in the questions channel. What do you do? : do my best to answer the question myself if i know the answer. otherwise, contact the rest of the staff before answering and or have a more experienced staff member answer!
People are talking in the wrong channel. What do you do? : try to redirect them with a gentle reminder on what the channel's purpose is. if they continue to talk in the wrong channel, then i'll be blunt with them. pings in the correct channel may be used if they continue, as well as warnings towards the other staff members.
Two members are arguing. What do you do? : remind them that the server should be kept in a positive/neutral tone, and that they should break up the fight publicly. if they wish to continue, then they should do so in DMs.
A member is harassing another for their Meesk. What do you do? : immediately speak with the victim and ask for proof. if proof is provided, bring it up with an admin first, then the rest of the team once the issue has been acknowledged.
Are you comfortable being in charge when no one else is online? : yes, though i'm a bit anxious😭
Do you agree to follow all server rules, respect others, and use your powers for good? : yes! if i feel uncomfortable at any time, then i'll communicate with the admin(s) and staff!

Is it bad that I've accepted every application so far..? ANYWAYS...
I would love to have you as a mod!! Thanks for applying <3<3<3
This makes me so happy, welcome to the team!!

Commissions - OPEN
Art Trades - OPEN

awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:13 pm

+Archivist, Please!+
Username + ID: Maniacal_Ferret - 1087774
Do you have any experience with google sheets? : Yeah!
If yes, skip. If no, are you willing to learn? : :P
Do you understand that you have to keep up with trades, customs, batches, and owners? : I do indeed understand!
Do you agree to not mess the archive up, change owners, or goof around with it? : If I did happen to make a mistake (Such as the wrong name with the wrong Meesk), it will be fixed Asap, I would be going through after to make sure that everything is accurate! I love organizing things, I do the archiving for Scalie Hounds so you can ask about me there if you like :>
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awadeen » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:28 pm

Maniacal_Ferret wrote:+Archivist, Please!+
Username + ID: Maniacal_Ferret - 1087774
Do you have any experience with google sheets? : Yeah!
If yes, skip. If no, are you willing to learn? : :P
Do you understand that you have to keep up with trades, customs, batches, and owners? : I do indeed understand!
Do you agree to not mess the archive up, change owners, or goof around with it? : If I did happen to make a mistake (Such as the wrong name with the wrong Meesk), it will be fixed Asap, I would be going through after to make sure that everything is accurate! I love organizing things, I do the archiving for Scalie Hounds so you can ask about me there if you like :>

Awesome!! I would love to have you as an archivist!! I totally know what I’m doing… totally…
If you can, you can join the discord so you can access the staff channels so we can talk there! If you can’t join the Discord, I’ll PM you details! Just lmk :)

Commissions - OPEN
Art Trades - OPEN

awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Luminax~ » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:09 am

+Artist, Please!+
Username + ID: ~Luminax~ 1065442
Unedited Meesks: awa has seen them
Edited Meesks: awa has seen them
Tell me a little something about them! : they were in the adopt drops
Other: :l

Luminax
×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
He/Him only
Demonolatry - Satanist
Talk to me about Supernatural, Hazbin Hotel, or Helluva boss
Commissions- semi-open
Art trades- Open
Requests- friends only
Toyhouse ~ Flight rising
~Luminax~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awadeen » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:40 am

~Luminax~ wrote:+Artist, Please!+
Username + ID: ~Luminax~ 1065442
Unedited Meesks: awa has seen them
Edited Meesks: awa has seen them
Tell me a little something about them! : they were in the adopt drops
Other: :l

I was waiting for you to fill this out LOL I'll add ur role in a second

Commissions - OPEN
Art Trades - OPEN

awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMamba » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:11 am

+Artist, Please!+
Username + ID: TheMamba #947496
Unedited Meesks:
ImageImage

Edited Meesks:
ImageImage

Tell me a little something about them! :
For the first unedited Meesk I went for a spring theme with ladybugs because I love them. The second Meesk is themed after a husky and holding a tennis ball. I wanted to do one that just had a design and one that was representing another animal without editing the base.
The first edited Meesk is a cute little goat with a tulip. The second one is an orca (the west coast transient T063 Chainsaw to be precise) with a little crab. I wanted to make one that was not too edited and one that was more heavily edited.
Other: I haven't been an artist for a species yet but I think it would be so much fun!
Toyhouse | Art Instagram | Art Shop
Pet's name: Sherwin

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
^ Click them for some free mini whales!
TheMamba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes