Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

Postby Griff » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:00 pm

🌊Jason's Big Job🌊

Now here is a VERY familiar face! You find yourself approached by an almost frazzled looking seafaring goobie. Jason looks at you, relieved. "Hey there. Sorry to approach ya like this but hooo... I'm gonna need some help. Ya know I am considered the 'Ambassador of the Seas' right? Normally an easy job! I have some magic that lets me visit 'em, bring 'em stories of the land, keep things open. Guess I must be TOO good at my job though cause er'... they wanna visit. And not jus' ANYONE! They're sendin' the bloody Princess herself!" He seems near ready to tear his fur out as he starts to pace before taking in a deep breath.

"No... no. We got this! We jus' gotta show 'em a good time, make sure they know that the folks 'ere are on the level. Good goobies and all. Show 'em what life is like up 'ere and hope we don' do anythin' stupid! So, ya on board? To pull this off we're gonna need all the help we can get! And who knows, ya might like 'em? They're nice jus'... different. But yanno, different? I like that. Jus please, for the love of the Gobs, do NOT make 'er cry or anythin...'"

Welcome to the Jason's Big Job booth! Here every day a new prompt will be posted. With these prompts, they can be answered with writing or with art! Whether you like to write in first or third person is up to you! Responses however will be judged based upon effort put in. Art will be judged the same way! There is no minimum or maximum here, the focus is on fun, but those who put more effort in will be rewarded for that as well! While new prompts will be posted every day, the deadline for each prompt is at MIDNIGHT EST. Some additional things to note!

-If you pick to answer your writing prompt with a partner, both entries will receive a bonus!
-For art, if any of the characters from the booth are included you will receive an additional prize!
-Partners are allowed to split if one wants to do art, and one writing!
-Any of my chars can be drawn as anthro, not just feral! Whatever you'd like to do, go for it!
-Please remember that your own personal lore can of course be different than what is presented here! But you are more than welcome to incorporate these ideas into your own goobies as well!

🌊Form:🌊

Code: Select all
Prompt Day:
Goobie(s) Involved:
If art or writing, Partner? (Yes/No? If so who?)
If Art, NPC? (Yes/no? If so, who?)
Entry:

🌊Bounty Prizes!🌊

For Participation: 1-5 sardines (rng)
Judge's Favorite (1-3 chosen a day depending on entries received!): 1-3 moray eells (rng)
Bonus for writing/drawing partner: 1-3 empty shells (rng)
Bonus for drawing NPC: 1-3 red smappers (rng)
Each entry will also have a ten percent chance of a bonus item determined by rng!

Credit for Images: OneTwo
Last edited by Griff on Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:16 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022

Postby Griff » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:04 pm

Last edited by Griff on Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 / DNP

Postby Griff » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:07 pm

🌊Bounties handed out:🌊

Last edited by Griff on Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022

Postby Griff » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:00 pm

"Come on Jason, take a deep breath! You'll do great!" Selia tried to reassure. Jason meanwhile was pacing, wearing a trail into the sand below him. "I know, I know but ya don't get it! Everything has to be PERFECT! A lot's ridin' on this an-" Selia leaned in, giving him a kiss. "You'll do fine. Besides, we have help! Sherry is getting us supplies now and well, these fine people want to help decorate!" Selia raised a paw to indicate those gathered nearby. Jason, as though just sensing they were there, nearly jumped startled.

"OH! Oh right heh... hi. Look, help me decorate this place will ya? They'll be here any second! We need ta consider snacks and drinks an' make this place look festive! The works! I wanna see everythin' spit-shined an' fit fer a princess! Yes, I'll be helpin' too. You've got Selia here too and Sherry will be by in a sec! Now let's do this! Oh an' nice to see ya, mean it. But that's all the fluff yer gettin' outta me! We've gotta job ta do!"

Time to make this place look festive! How do you decorate? What snacks and foods do you put out? Any music?
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby Rinsea » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:00 pm

Prompt Day: 1
    Goobie(s) Involved: Veen and Fidd
    Partner: Sadcat
    If Art, NPC?: No
    --

Both Fidd and Veen agreed to work together to decorate this event. They went with an ocean theme and decided to divide the decorating task amongst themselves so they can focus on what they’re good at and finish on time. Fidd is one who loves snacks and music. He can choose all the right snacks and tunes for any occasion so, naturally, he wanted to be the one to choose the snacks and music for today.

Since today is supposed to be a fun-filled day, Fidd thought the best type of music to use would be pop songs! He imagined everyone jamming to the tunes, having fun, and making happy memories together which is perfect for what he envisioned today to be like!

Super Refreshing Awesome Blue Drink
    A drink inspired by the ocean made especially for the occasion. Fidd refuses to reveal what he added to the drink but insists that it’s 100% safe and tastes as refreshing as the ocean breeze!

Captain’s Choice (Chips)
    Cheese flavored chips to snack on while making friends! This snack is not too heavy and not too light which makes it perfect for the occasion.

Fish Bowl (Candy Bowl)
    Can’t forget those who have a sweet tooth! These fun fishy shaped candy tastes sweeter than what its name suggests. They come in a variety of colors and flavors. Some sweet and some sour!
Last edited by Rinsea on Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:15 pm

Mark
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:53 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: my goobies vaughn and luna plus jason!
      If art or writing, Partner? Nope!
      If Art, NPC? Yes - Jason!
      Entry: Image
Last edited by rem sleep on Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:40 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Rem
If art or writing, Partner? N/A
Entry:
A spooky little Goo looked out to the ocean.
So there was a fancy princess coming?
He wondered if he would be able to catch a glimpse of her. Rem had never before seen a princess.
..Well, honestly Rem had never before seen most of what he was seeing lately but small details aren't important right now.

Looking around at the other goobies busily decorating and setting out food, Rem sat, for a while, out of the way. Rem had no idea how to cook or decorate. Plus he was tinier than almost everyone else.
An idea came to mind as he noticed a couple of goobs nearby grumbling about how decorating is fun but cleanup isn't.
Rem decided that would be how he would help.
Everytime a box or bag had to be thrown out or plates were needed, Rem was on it. Fallen or torn items that the others usually pushed aside for future cleaning got swiftly cleared away by little Rem.
It was quite satisfying to make sure the area was free of litter and debris too.
Random music I change every few days: 🎵🎶
Icon CreditGreyscale CollectionSouvenirs
Note to self: °
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
Imageお土産Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:56 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Waktos + Acryl
If art or writing, Partner?: N/A
If Art, NPC?: N/A
Entry:
"Come on Waktos! Help me put out the coral-cake, I still need help decorating it!" Acryl called out to the major gob, turning around and seeing that Waktos wasn't doing much of anything, sitting and looking out to the water, allowing salt air to flow past his face. Acryl whined slightly, putting the cake down and walking over to the other goobie. "Ah, come on, what are you sulking about now? It's not like we have any history with this kind of event-" Acryl paused when the agel looked at him, his face worried, looking around at the area around them, before turning back to the ocean.

Acryl sat next to him, deciding to watch the water as well, still wanting to pry and hopefully get his sibling out of his newest sorrowful tangent. When they looked over again, they noticed that Waktos was tying together flowers in some kind of decorative bundle, and in order to keep himself busy, Acryl took a paw and started to dig through the sand as they spoke, attempting to find small shells to add for decoration. "Are you waiting for someone?" Acryl asked, making note how Waktos sighed at the question almost immediately, not even taking the time to process it. "No, I... I don't think I'd be able to see him, and even if I did... I'd hardly think he'd recognize me. It's been so long since I've seen him, since I've talked to a mergoo. If he's even still around, I've probably not been remembered."

Acryl nodded. "So...nervous?" The major gob paused, not giving Acryl an answer, but in a way telling them all they needed to know. "I'm nervous too...but, I'm sure everything will be perfectly fine. Buuuut-" Acryl paused, getting up and putting on their standard smile, attempting to pull Waktos up with them. "In order to make sure it's fine we need to go help with the decorations and food. Come on, I'll even let you put little flowers on the cake if you think it'll look pretty." Waktos chuckled slightly as he got up, following the more excitable gob back to this 'coral cake' of theirs. "Alright, alright. Point taken. And, I think I'll be fine with the flowers...I'll... I'll save those as gifts for the mergoos."
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:31 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Vanir, Hazel
If art or writing, Partner?: Yes! fruitbat/272407
If Art, NPC?: No
Entry:
Vanir isnt the best at decorations, but he tried! Hazel cooked up some nice food!
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups