Sveldala Walkers - 2022 'Wild Exploration' Event

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Sveldala Walkers - 2022 'Wild Exploration' Event

Postby Tyrant001 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:16 am

Username: Mister Hollow
Last Explore Date: 8/9

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚋𝚊𝚕
💚
💜 💛 ❤️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 24Beaver01 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:56 am

Username: 24Beaver01
Last Explore Date: 8/9
Hi, you can call me Beaver. Stuff about me: Female, in school, Ohio, I am shy and a very awkward person lol. I am a proud member and artist for Storkatten(Storkies), Rocky Mountain Mini Drafts(RMMD), SWE, and Range Trotters! Check out storkies for a chance to get some magic cats!

Image Image Image

My babies- Image
24Beaver01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelicshadowdemon » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:21 pm

Username: angelicshadowdemon
Last Explore Date: 10/08
Hello!
Image (It me.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
angelicshadowdemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:54 am

This Round Of Exploration Is Now CLOSED
“I hope you all had a good time out there, and thank you so much for your contributions. We’ll begin tallying up reimbursement and going over all your findings shortly. Until then, please be quiet and courteous with our staff. The next opening will be announced soon. Thank you!”

Notice: Please be sure you are entering the correct dates in the 'last explored' section or you will not be rolled from here on out. Thank you.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:08 am

Glitch.Drowned
    You took some good shots, but nothing of value. No tokens today, sorry! +0 Tokens
    “Is that what I think it is? Wow, not many would be so brave as to grab onto that strange sticky sap glob bare handed like that..but lucky you! And it looks like this rare little bait ball has already begun attracting some wild sveldalas. You could probably take your pick from that group over there - they’re oddly people friendly so we would like to see them homed anyway, for the safety of the wild herds and all. Have at it, friend!”
    You’ve found a bait item. Please refer to the item descriptions section on the main event page for more information on how to claim your new custom Sveldala. This item will expire seven days after the official closing date of the event, so be sure to use it right away.

Athena
    You took some good shots, but nothing of value. No tokens today, sorry! +0 Tokens
    “The views were beautiful, and you managed to get a few recognizable photos of the herds. Nothing super interesting stuck out from today though. Maybe next time!”

acronymm
    Looks like you got a good one! You’ve received one token for today. +1 Token
    “Oh my goodness what is that! Oh so shiny and colorful wow! It looks like…hm…trash? Oh. Bins are up front then. Thank you for helping clean up the environment, very kind of you. I guess you didn’t really find anything to keep then.”

Queen Vivane
    “Seems you’ve gotten quite a few stunning photographs for us! You know, I think you should hold onto this one - as a keepsake. Might help your studies later on if you begin to work these odd markings into your own herds.”
    This item will be automatically added to your inventory archive and can be used at the end of the event.

Chellerd
    “Oh my goodness what is that! Oh so shiny and colorful wow! It looks like…hm…trash? Oh. Bins are up front then. Thank you for helping clean up the environment, very kind of you. I guess you didn’t really find anything to keep then.”

HowlingHooves
    There are a couple really good shots here. You’ve received two tokens for today. +2 Tokens
    “What's this? You spotted wild sagebrush plants, in this region!? They’re assuredly invasive..but it does look like the wild herds enjoy eating away at them. Perhaps keep some for your own herd back home, yes?”
    This item will be automatically added to your inventory archive and can be used at the end of the event.

.henloimmabirb.
    Wow, these are great! A hefty handful of nearly perfect images. You’ve received four tokens for today. +4 Tokens

ilya

Prince Audric
    “The views were beautiful, and you managed to get a few recognizable photos of the herds. Nothing super interesting stuck out from today though. Maybe next time!”

paradise,
    There are a couple really good shots here. You’ve received two tokens for today. +2 Tokens
    “Seems you’ve gotten quite a few stunning photographs for us! You know, I think you should hold onto this one - as a keepsake. Might help your studies later on if you begin to work these odd markings into your own herds.”

Zentropy
    “What's this? You spotted wild sagebrush plants, in this region!? They’re assuredly invasive..but it does look like the wild herds enjoy eating away at them. Perhaps keep some for your own herd back home, yes?”

Spiritstar3

Pandora!

Mister Hollow

24Beaver01

angelicshadowdemon
    “Is that..a little yearling, trailing behind you? Oh goodness, look at them snuggling up like that, they truly seem to adore you. Looks like they’re all by their lonesome too..orphans never fair too well in these rougher regions. I guess that settles it, you have a new friend then. Come up to the registry and we’ll get this little one on their way to your stables. Introducing their genetics into your breeding programs will be a great benefit to the species after all. Enjoy your companion!”
    An artist will automatically create a randomly generated Sveldala for you. Simply check the main page daily until you see your new Sveldala.
    (RGC= 1-3 common markings, 1-2 uncommon markings, caracal
    Generator= Flaxen Red Chestnut Muridae Pewtor Agama Caracal English Spot Frosted Appaloosa)

ShadyBro
    “Wow, look at that iridescence! This snake shed really shines in the light so beautifully. A wonderful thing to have been able to spot this along the main trail, especially with how rare this species is around here. I think you deserve to keep that little treasure in your collection. Consider it a gift for all your hard work!”
Last edited by ShadyBro on Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:09 am

This Round Of Exploration Is Now Open!
“Hear that? The whistle is setting off! Looks like it’s time to set out everyone. Be careful, be courteous, and bring back as many lovely photos as you can.”

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Last Explore Date:[/b]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:33 am

Username: Chellerd
Last Explore Date: aug 10th
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:46 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Last Explore Date: aug 10th
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me