Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022- Flower Cart!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022- Flower Cart!

Postby cakepopcat » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:36 pm

Thank you for participating!

Welcome to the Cloudy Leopards 2022 Spring Event!
    A month of Spring themed fun and activities!
    4.3-4.30
    Back to Main Thread
    Chocolate Coin Bank
    a huge thank you to Tharmora for documenting the currencies. <3
    Cabbit Craze
    closes 4.30
    special event lineart by Spiritwish
    This is the main activity for the event! We hope you're all excited for Spring Event 2022! <3

Looks like all of the Cabbits have taken all of the decorative eggs!!! We need to get these little guys in homes so they'll stop stealing all of our event stock!
    If you want a Cabbit, you've come to the right place!
    These bunny kitties have 5 different possible patterns! You won't get to see them until the end, but, you can randomly pick a number 1-5 to pick a pattern. The eggs are also up to YOU- what do they look like? Feel free to draw them out, describe them, anything is totally fine! We need to give them eggs they like better, so we can get ours back! ^^' Don't forget to give me 3 colors for their fur!

The Cabbits will be done at the end of the event, and editing your form is totally okay. Make sure it's done by the 25th, when the Cabbit Craze activity closes!

Activity Form
    Code: Select all
    [color=#800040][b]Those Crazy Cloudy Cabbits!![/b][/color]
    [color=#BF4080][b]Username:[/b][/color]
    [color=#BF80BF][b]3 colors for fur:[/b][/color]
    [color=#80BFBF][b]Egg 1:[/b][/color]
    [color=#40FF80][b]Egg 2: [/b][/color]
    [color=#40BF40][b]Egg 3:[/b][/color]
    [color=#408040][b]Pick a number, 1-5?:[/b][/color]

ImageChocolate Coin CleanupImage
    There are little golden Chocolate Coins Image scattered everywhere after those darn Cabbits broke in.
    Care to help pick some of them up?
    for helping pick up coins, you get +10 coins every day.
    resets at CS rollover, or 8pm est.

[color=#FFBF00][b]Chocolate Coin Cleanup![/b][/color]
    [color=#804000][b]Today's Date:[/b][/color] 4.29

Last edited by cakepopcat on Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:47 am, edited 35 times in total.
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Shop

Postby cakepopcat » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:36 pm

Spring Event Shop
Live Auction Below!
Will be open until June 15th!

Here is where you may finally trade in all of your chocolate coins!
You can find the gift baskets for sale here, and info on what they do.
You may open them using the forms below!!!
Use the CL Item Boutique to apply your items.
Some premade/flatsale CLs will be listed in limited quantities.
ALL CC AUCTIONS have a snipe guard of 15 minutes.

Gift Baskets
Image -- Image -- Image
--------- Gift Basket ----- Decorated Gift Basket ---Deluxe Gift Basket

A Normal Gift Basket can be opened to reveal 3 random items from the Spring Event Shop.
    Has a 1% chance of dropping a Deluxe Basket.
    May be purchased for 50 Chocolate Coins!

A Decorated Gift Basket can be opened to reveal 5 random items from the Spring Event Shop and 10-50 Chocolate Coins.
    Has a 5% chance of dropping a Deluxe Basket.
    May be purchased for 150 Chocolate Coins!

A Deluxe Gift Basket can be opened to reveal 8 random items from the Spring Event Shop and 25-100 Chocolate Coins.
    Always contains a Spring Companion Event CL.
    May be purchased for 500 Chocolate Coins!

[b]I'd like to open my Gift Basket![/b]
Username:
What Kind of Gift Basket?:
Link to Where you Obtained it:

Limited Edition Shop Items
These items can only be found here, in this shop, or in event baskets! Brought to you by the various artists of the CL team. We hope you've had an amazing Spring Event! You may apply these shop items at the CL Item Boutique.
Check corresponding numbers for prices and artist information.

1.Image
2.Image
3.Image

4.Image
5.Image
6.Image

7.Image
8.Image
9.Image

10.Image
11.Image
12.Image

1.Springtime Bow By Daisy. 25 CC. 2.Froggy Friend, by rem sleep! 20 CC. 3. Lights ON! By rem sleep. 15 CC.

4.Hammy = Happy By rem sleep. 25 CC. 5.A Spring Scarf, by rem sleep! 25 CC. 6. Peep Hat By mallowpop. 10 CC.

7. Flower Halo, by dare~ 20 CC. 8. Peek-A-Boo Egg! By [kat] 35 CC. 9. Floral Vines by pancakelover24 20 CC.

10. SnapChat Filter by Little Fish 20 CC. 11. Fake Deer Antlers by Little Fish 15 CC. 12. Spring Showers by hjarta 30 CC.

More shop items will be added as they are revealed through gift baskets! There are 20 total shop items currently!

[b]I'd like to buy an item![/b]
Which item(s)?:
How much CC?:
How many CC do you have now?:

Limited Edition/Premade Cloudy Leopards

Special Event CL Auction
    ends in 24 hours, 15 minutes after the last bid.
    You may only win one special auction CL during the whole event.
    A Cloudy Leopard who looks like the king of spring! They're sporting their spring colors, and spreading magic to help keep everything going through the spring season <3
    staff cannot bid on this auction
    SB: 1 CC
    MI: 1 CC
    AB: 0

Highest bid: 0

ends 6.12 4pm EST
    [b]I'm bidding on Auction #4![/b]
    username:
    bid:

Flower Cart
all items made by ahirked <3
it's the end of the event, thank you all for participating! We have a ton of flowers left over and they need really good homes- so we're offering them for a cheap price, so you can use up all of that leftover CC! I hope you all enjoy this fun little end to the event. ^_^
Bunny Socks
25 CC
you may buy up to 5! fits two cl body types.
ImageImage

You may buy the flower items individually for 1 Chocolate Coin each!
You may outright buy up to 5 of each kind. If you want any more, you have to get them from mystery!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-- Buttercup bunch -- Orchid bunch -- Petunia bunch (blue, purple, red)-- Snowdrop bunch -- Violet bunch -- Primrose bunch -- Pansy bunch -- Tulip bunch

[color=#FF8080][b]I'd like to buy some flowers![/b][/color]
[b]what flowers are you buying?:[/b]
[b]how much CC are you spending?:[/b]
[b]how much CC do you have now?:[/b]

It's only 3 CC to be given a flower (or possibly the bunny socks!) at random. Would you like to?
1-11 chance for bunny socks!
you can only roll random 5 times!

[color=#FF8080][b]I'd like to roll for random flowers![/b][/color]
[b]how many rolls are you buying?:[/b]
[b]how much CC are you spending?:[/b]
[b]how much CC do you have now?:[/b]

Last edited by cakepopcat on Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:46 am, edited 21 times in total.
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ozzy's Backyard (Closed)

Postby Daisy » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:37 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Final round (Closed for Judging)
04.25-4.30
|
As you wander about, a messy booth catches your eye, set up at the edge of someone's backyard. "Odd place to set up shop.." you mumble, as you walk forward tentatively. Your eyes land on large colorful eggs sitting on a table off the side of the booth, sheltered by a quilted canopy. Paint is splattered across the entire area; clearly whoever this is doesn't seem to worry about keeping things clean!

Suddenly, a husky blue cat covered in paint peeks up at you through his booth window.
|

Ozzy wrote:Image
"Hey there strange fellow! I'm Oswald, are you here to join my egg painting contest?
You haven't heard of it? Gosh, where have you been? Oh well, there's still time! It's simple really, just grab an egg and paint it to your hearts content! Every week I will pick 2 winners! If you've already won, please don't enter again. I want to give everybody a chance. (: "

Info:
• The prize will be inspired by/based off your egg if you win!!
(almost like, paint an egg, get a CL)
• 2 Winners will be chosen per week.
• You may only enter one egg per round/week.
• You must post a new form every round to be entered.

How to participate:
1) Design/paint an egg using either a
provided template or your own.
No creative limits here!
2) Post form on this thread before the 16th

*click basket for egg templates*
Egg painting form wrote:
[center][size=115][b][color=#d400e1]Egg painting! (Final Round)[/color][/b][/size]
[size=85][b]Username + ID number:[/b] answer here
[b]Link to Entry:[/b] [url=image link here]X[/url]
[b]What kinds of things would you like to see in a Cloudy Leopard?
(designs, themes, etc):[/b]
answer here
[b]Anything else?[/b] -[/size]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/fLIgZbR.png[/img]
[size=1]beetsya[/size]
[/center]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(CLOSED! Thank you for participating! ) 04.09 -> 04.27

You head out with an egg to paint, stopping for only a moment to breathe in the fresh spring air, when you hear shouts coming from behind you. "SHOO! I said SHOO!" it seems Oswald is having a problem with pests! You run back just in time to see a baby bunny duck under the fence, taking one of the artist's prized eggs with it. You lose sight of its tiny body quickly as it bounces off into the overgrown yard beyond.

Oswald wrote:
"Oh, thank goodness you're still here! I need help, stat!
These darn bunnies keep running away with my eggs!
All this hoopla has left me pooped.
Will you help me?
If you are able to return one of my eggs you can definitely keep the little thief. They are rather cute but I don't want them around anymore! Oh, and be careful! They're speedy little buns and my yard may be a little.. treacherous. I promise I'll clean it up soon.. hmm.. maybe tomorrow..

Results:
04.09 Day 7
04.10 Day 8
04.11 Day 9
04.12 Day 10
04.13 Day 11
04.14 Day 12
04.15 Day 13
16-19 - break
04.20 Day 18
04.21 Day 19
04.22 Day 20
04.23 Day 21
04.24 Day 22
04.25 Day 23
04.26 Day 24

Last edited by Daisy on Tue May 03, 2022 7:46 pm, edited 59 times in total.
Daisy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - WIP

Postby NurseMikan » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:37 pm

ImageImage

While taking a stroll along the trail you spot a noisy cloudy leopard throwing jelly beans at the local kits to collect? That’s really weird, why is she doing that? Who cares, don’t wanna know, maybe it’s best to avoid her. When you go to turn, as if on cue she starts waving in your direction. Beckoning for you to come forward.

Image ,” Hey there sugar! You seem like a worthy candidate to help little ol me! Mm.. D’ya think ya can lend a hand? I uh, sorta found myself stuck in a massive pickle.. You see, I was trying to set up some eggs for something but ah, I sorta... ehe, forgot where I hid them. So do ya think you can find them for me?”
“Oh you will? Aha, thank you so much sugar, I’ll be sure to give ya somethin’ nice in return.”

In order to participate here, each day you must pick one out of the three locations plus a Cloudy leopard to scavenge for hidden eggs!
^There’s currently seven types of eggs you can find!

Image-cracked egg, you can find it anywhere, it won’t give you any coins but can be cashed in for event items.
Image-Bird egg, an odd egg that can be held and traded in the shop for a chance to win a Cl
Image-Sweet chocolate egg, another inventory egg and just like the bird egg it can be held or traded in the shop for a chance to win a cl
Image-Normal egg, just a normal egg. Upon finding this egg you are automatically awarded Choco coins
Image-Colorful egg a tie dye egg someone made! Upon finding this egg you are automatically awarded choco coins
Image-Big egg, it’s like it’s name suggests. It’s just a big ol eggy egg! Upon finding this egg you are automatically awarded Choco coins
Image-Golden egg, the envy of all. Upon finding this egg you are automatically awarded choco coins or a Special candy leopard. (Bonus! For each user that comes across a golden egg, they are automatically entered in the Raffle near the end of the event. Users are only entered once after receiving their first golden egg.)

^Depending on what topic of egg you receive, it will also determine your prizes!! Goodluck! : D results will be posted daily during/after rollover!!!

Due to personal life things/exams results may be delayed, I’m very sorry everyone ^^ thank you for your patience.
Haruka’s Egghunt Is now open!!
[center][color=#FF8080]” (Cl name here) Is going on a egg hunt!” [/color]
Username:
Date: 4.19
Area: The River bank, Forest, flower field
Cloudy Leopard’s being sent out:
Name + pronouns: [/center]

Image Red vel: “Heyyy.. Welcome welcome.. Currently Haruka’s busy so like..... You’re stuck with me... aha. Ehhhh? You got candy...? Hm... Whadda ya say, how about we strike a deal?”
“Here’s what I got toots”:

Complimentary basket item
Cost: 50 Choco coins
Can come in any color along with the ribbon.
Available patterns are plain, stripped and polka dots.

Additional Add Ons.

Eggs!
Cost: 20 Choco Coins + 3 cracked eggs
Eggs can come in any color or simplified design, feel free to send references upon ordering

stolen Flowers
Cost: 20 Choco coins
Flowers can come in any color or simplified design, feel free to send references upon ordering^^

Big Butterfly clips
Costs: 40 Choco coins or a sweet smelling chocolate egg.

Butterfly can come in any color or simplified design with a palette of three, feel free to send references upon ordering.

Small Butterfly clips
Cost: 40 Choco coins or a sweet smelling chocolate egg.

Butterfly can come in any color or simplified design with a palette of three, feel free to send references upon ordering.

Weird duck friend ....?
Cost: 80 Choco coins
Duck can come in any color or simplified design with a palette of 3, feel free to send references upon ordering.
[b]I’d like to make a purchase!
Username:
Item:
Amount of coins:
Remaining amount:[/b]

Blue dude??: “Go away.. or.. Hand over whatever you got and I’ll give you something I guess. I don’t care. Hurry up.”

[color=#40BFFF]I’d like to do a trade in with the odd blue guy!
Item(s) I’m trading in:
Anything else?:
Trade in: Round two  [/color]

Trade in your bird egg for a chance to roll a special Cl or a weird duck friend
Stock: .....

Trade in your sweet chocolate egg for a chance to roll a special Cl or Extra Chocolate coins
Stock: ....

Last edited by NurseMikan on Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:08 pm, edited 32 times in total.
NurseMikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Garden Tending Booth : CLOSED - thanks for playing!

Postby rem sleep » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:59 pm

Welcome to the garden tending booth!
ImageImage

Garden Tending Is... CLOSED
Thank you all so much for participating!

At this booth you'll be helping Passion Burst and Serenity to tend to the gardens! As spring rolls in, there's bound to be a lot of work to be done! Not to mention cloudy kittens sprinkling their easter eggs all over the place and leaving parts of their bunny costumes behind... Between the accelerated growth of the plants and the energy of celebration amongst the kittens, it's a lot to keep up with! Which is why we're formally requesting your help! Do you want to tend the garden?

To participate in this booth, please fill out the form below! You may tend the garden once a day. This both opens and closes with rollover here on Chicken Smoothie! Posting more than once per day will disqualify your form, so please only post once!

Curious what prizes you could win from this booth? Well... you'll just have to try it and find out! It wouldn't be any fun if I spoiled the surprise. I will say there's a chance of winning event currency, Chocolate Coins, items for your pre-existing leopards and... maybe, just maybe... you might find a friend yourself? :3c

So what are you waiting for!! Now that you know that your hard work's going to pay off, let's get tending!!

You may post this form once a day! This booth operates with CS times! If the date rolls before I post formally rolling the booth over to the next day, that is a-okay! Feel free to post.

[color=#008000][b]I'd like to tend the garden![/b][/color]
[b]username + id no -[/b]
[b]date -[/b] 4.30
[b]what was your favorite part of the event? -[/b]
[b]have you won a leopard from this booth before? -[/b]
[b]is there anything you wanted from this booth that you didn't get? -[/b]
[b]what's your favorite color (or two)? -[/b]
[b]make a wish! tell me what you want... and maybe your wish will be granted! -[/b]

Log
Results for Day 3
Results for Day 4
Results for Day 5
Results for Day 6
Results for Day 7
Results for Day 8
Results for Day 9
Results for Day 10
Results for Day 11
Results for Day 12
Results for Day 13
Shut for Days 14 and 15
Results for Day 16
Results for Day 17
Results for Day 18
Results for Day 19
Results for Day 20
Results for Day 21
Results for Day 22
Results for Day 23
Results for Day 24
Results for Day 25
Results for Day 26

4.30 (Day 27) Waves
Wave 1
Wave 2
Wave 3
Wave 4
Wave 5
Wave 6
Wave 7
Wave 8

Items Given So Far...
bunny ears item ( can be any color )
blooming flowers item ( can be any color )
~ ~ ~
lightbulb item ( only comes in yellow )
hamster item ( can be any color )
froggy item ( can be any color )
Last edited by rem sleep on Mon May 09, 2022 7:55 pm, edited 25 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍫 'Tachio (& Petal's) Chocolate Emporium - CLOSED! 🍫

Postby ahirked » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:40 pm

Wow! Seems like the Emporium is finally open! And the sign seems a little different too...
Curious, you decide to brave knocking on the door, hoping the little leopard doesn't shout at you again.
The same leopard answers the door, still covered in chocolate, but this time accompanied by a very fluffy purple sheep...
Also equally covered in chocolate.

ImageImage
"Thank you for all of your help! We hope you enjoyed the fun!"

Chocolate Recipes:
Milk Chocolate
Dark Chocolate
Extra Dark Chocolate
White Chocolate
Chilli Chocolate
Matcha Chocolate
Strawberries and Cream Chocolate
"Lint Chocolate"
"Carrot Chocolate"
"Pollen Chocolate"

Prize List:
[ Chocolate Coins ] - [ Gift Baskets ] - [ Chocolate Tail CLs ] - [ Booth Items ]
ImageImageImage
Whipped Cream --- Cracked Egg --- Chicks!
Beating Chocolate Heart
ImageImageImageImage
Trail of Butterflies - 4 Options:
Cabbage --- Green Swallowtail --- Monarch --- Morpho

note: item colours cannot be changed.

Coin Collecting Form:
for helping to eat all the leftover chocolate, you get +5 Chocolate Coins everyday!
resets at CS rollover, or 8pm EST

[b]Let's eat all the [color=#855b15]chocolate[/color]! 🍫[/b]
[b]Date:[/b] 04.24

Results:
Day 04.05: [1x recipe]
Day 04.06: [3x recipes!]
Day 04.07: [no new recipes]
Day 04.08: [1x recipe]
Day 04.09: [no new recipes]
Day 04.10: the Emporium will be shut on this day! results will be rolled 04.13
Day 04.11: the Emporium will be shut on this day! results will be rolled 04.13
Day 04.12: the Emporium will be shut on this day! results will be rolled 04.13
Day 04.13: [1x recipe]
Day 04.14: [no new recipes]
Day 04.15: [1x new recipe!]
Day 04.16: [no new recipes]
Day 04.17: the booth will be shut today!
Day 04.18: the booth will be shut today!
Day 04.19: [2x new recipes]
Day 04.20: [no new recipes]
Day 04.21: [1x new recipe]
Day 04.22: [no new recipes]
Day 04.23: [last day for outcomes! no new recipes]
Day 04.24-04.30: daily coin collection
Last edited by ahirked on Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:55 am, edited 80 times in total.
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archie’s Carrot Farm

Postby Dragong » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:15 pm

Welcome to Archie’s Carrot Farm!
ImageImage Image

Archie opens the farm gates to reveal a big field of carrots.

“I seemed to have grown too many carrots this year! Need some help picking all these bad boys, and fortunately I’m in luck to have you all here.”
Your eyes dart back and fourth taking in the sheer amount of carrots in front of you. You may help Archie pick his carrots to get rewarded with something everyday! Depending on the carrot you pick, the different types of rewards you get!

Image 40/50 Image 9/50 Image 1/50

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Currently CLOSED! No matter what you will make a spot if you post before 50! Number section is just for preferred number!

[center][b][size=125][color=#008040]I’d[/color] [color=#FF8000]Like to Pick a Carrot! <3[/color][/size][/b]
[b]Username & User ID:[/b] xxx
[b]Carrot Number:[/b] xxx
[b]CL Who’s Picking:[/b] xxx
[b]CL Name + pronouns:[/b] xxx
[b]Date:[/b] 4.19
[b]Other:[/b] xxx
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/957020485760200745/960161059912699904/Carrot.png[/img][/center]

Blueberry Picking!
Closed!

Blueberry waves animatedly as you approach, doing so with great difficulty as she struggles to also keep hold of a basket overflowing with round blueberries. "Hey! You've been helping Archie out around the farm, right?" She calls out to you and straightens her bandana with her free paw. "Think you got some spare time to pick some blueberries? If you gather enough, I've got a super awesome shop where you can trade them in for some neat items!"

[center][b][size=125][color=#4080BF]I’d Like to Pick Blueberries! <3[/color][/size][/b]
[b]Username & User ID:[/b] xxx
[b]CL Who’s Picking:[/b] xxx
[b]CL Name + pronouns:[/b] xxx
[b]Date:[/b] 4.20
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/957020485760200745/960414214726516756/Blueberries.png[/img][/center]

ImageImage Image

In each quote post,, you will automatic trade in your carrots to Archie at his trade-in booth! There he will give you blueberries Image, chocolate coins Image, or items for your carrots! What do you do with blueberries you might ask? Well..

Welcome to Pastel’s Blueberry Shop!!
Blueberry Shop wrote:Currently Open!
Dirty
25 blueberries Image
Straw Hat
40 blueberries Image
Head Bandana
Any color/any pattern
like sunflowers/carrots.

40 blueberries Image
Lil Ribbon
Any color
40 blueberries Image
Overalls
Any color/any patch
50 blueberries Image
Shoulder Flowers
Any color
50 blueberries Image
Bee Fren
60 blueberries Image
Bouncy Flowers
Any color
60 blueberries Image
Blueberry Jam
attracts cloudy leopards
300 blueberries Image

Blueberry Bank wrote:how many
blueberries do
you have?
Check it out
Here!^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[center][b][size=125][color=#4080BF]I’d like to buy items![/color][/size][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] xxx
[b]Items you’re buying:[/b] xxx
[b]Blueberries you’ll have now:[/b] xxx
[/center]

[center][b][size=125][color=#4080BF]Time to convert my blueberries![/color][/size][/b]
[b]Amount of blueberries:[/b] xxx
[b]Chocolate coins received:[/b] xxx
[b]My totals:[/b] xxx[/center]

[center][b][size=125][color=#4080BF]I wanna use my blueberry jam![/color][/size][/b]
[b]Proof of jam:[/b] xxx
[b]Tag:[/b] thisissomeyummyjam!
[img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/957020485760200745/980371942555152444/Blueberry_Jam.png[/img][/center]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Dragong on Sun May 29, 2022 7:37 pm, edited 33 times in total.
x
xx
Dragong 🥀 you’re amazing 🥀 dark vibes
hello I’m friendly, so I’m down to talk!
I like edgy, cryptic, trippy vibes (⚈益⚈)
You’re amazing and you should
always think that because you are <3
x
x
x
navigation !!
🥀 trades x
🥀 art x x
🥀 th x
🥀©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
little pixels wrote:ImageImageImage
Dragong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Open!

Postby Daisy » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!
Today's Date: 4.3

"Pretty inactive right now"
Daisy » ♊ » She/her
CoziesX
Daisy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TacoTabby » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!
TacoTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop