Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2021

Postby I Like Bees » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:36 pm

[ Main PageFanclubArchiveFAQNurseryMYOQuestsExploreArtist SearchEditsDiscord ]

Welcome to Stars Secret Santa 2021!!
Please make sure to read all the info before signing up

(If you're not able to post here, please post on the
main thread or DM Swishy so she can post for you!)

[ Rules & InfoFormsFAQ ]
Last edited by I Like Bees on Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2021 • Rules & Info

Postby I Like Bees » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:39 pm

Deadlines:
    • Sign-ups close when CS rolls over to December 8th! You'll receive your Secret Santa within 48 hours.
      x
    • All cats must be posted before CS rolls over to February 1st. This is the final deadline.
      x
    • The priority deadline is before CS rolls over to January 1st! If you meet this early deadline, you'll receive an uncommon edit item for yourself.

Rules:
    • You don't need a MYO ticket to participate! You "pay for" these MYOs by putting time and effort into making a gift cat for someone else.
      x
    • Your gift cat can only have common and below edits.
      You cannot change the MYO ticket/edits of the cat you receive. (This is so there's no risk of losing an item if you don't connect with the cat.) If you want to add additional edits to the cat that you're making for someone else, you may use your own MYO/edit items. This is 100% optional and won't affect the cat that you receive in return.
      x
    • Your cat should be posted under the MYO thread and numbered with the regular MYOs. Off-Oekaki cats are allowed as well; please post them on that thread too! The forms you need to fill out are here.
      x
    • Please be sure to put effort into your gift cat! You have plenty of time to finish, so there's no need to rush.
      x
    • If you don't complete a cat for another user, the cat you receive will be readopted.
      x
    • If you finish a cat for someone else, but receive no cat in return, a member of staff will make a cat for you!
      x
    • Users will be randomized, but we will take interests vs "what I can/can't draw" lists into account if necessary
    • All Secret Santa MYOs will still go through the regular MYO approval process.
      Do not add your cat to your Clan until they are approved. I may ask the artist to make edits to the cat so they fit Stars guidelines prior to being approved, but I will not approve the cat you receive until you have posted your cat for your assigned user.
Last edited by I Like Bees on Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2021 • Forms

Postby I Like Bees » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:39 pm

By signing up, you are committing to finishing and posting your gift cat before CS rolls over to February 1st.
    Code: Select all
    [b][u]I'd like to sign up for Secret Santa[/u]![/b]
    [b]Username + ID:[/b]
    [b]Clan Link:[/b]
    [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] (Fur length, eye colors, coat colors, common/below edits, etc. Please leave a lot of options! This is not a custom; these ideas are to give your Secret Santa an idea of what kind of cat you'd like)
    [b]I can/cannot draw:[/b] (List edits/coats that you don't feel comfortable drawing for the cat you gift to your user)

Posting a Gift Cat Form:
    Please post this on the cat's thread when you post the cat that you designed!
    [b][u]This is a Secret Santa gift cat[/u]![/b]
    [b]This cat is for:[/b] (Username of the user you were assigned to!)
    [b]Coat description:[/b]
    [b]Edits:[/b] (If any are UC+, please include links to the MYO ticket/item you're using)

Posting an Off-Oekaki Gift Cat Form:
    Please post this on the MYO thread when you post the cat that you designed!
    [b][u]This is an off-Oekaki Secret Santa gift cat[/u]![/b]
    [b]This cat is for:[/b] (Username of the user you were assigned to!)
    [b]Reference:[/b] (Please link)
    [b]Coat description:[/b]
    [b]Edits:[/b] (If any are UC+, please include links to the MYO ticket/item you're using)

Claiming Your Gift Cat:
    Please only post this on the gift cat that you received! You can't claim someone else's gift 😅
    You may only claim your cat after finishing your gift for your assigned user! Please do not post this form until then.
    If the cat you received was posted off-Oekaki, please quote the cat's off-Oekaki form and post this!
    [b][u]I finished my Secret Santa cat and am claiming my gift[/u]![/b]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Clan Link:[/b]
    [b]Gift cat you finished for your user:[/b] (Please link)
Last edited by I Like Bees on Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2021 • FAQ

Postby I Like Bees » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:41 pm

Q: What's "Secret Santa"?
    A:
    It's a gift exchange of sorts! All the users who sign up will receive the username of another user who signed up, and then make a gift cat for that person. You'll also receive a gift cat from another player, but you won't know who they are until they post their cat.

Q: What if I don't get a cat?
    A:
    If your Secret Santa is unable to complete their gift cat for you, someone on staff will make a cat for you by around mid February.

Q: I can't finish my cat in time! What do I do?
    A:
    (This applies only to the final deadline. The early deadline has no extensions.)
    If you need just slightly more time (i.e. you can't access your laptop until a few hours after rollover), you may contact Swishy & Broken for a short extension. Unfortunately, if you need a lot more time past the deadline, your cat won't count for this event and you cannot keep the cat you received, as you had almost two months and knew the commitment you were making when you signed up.

Q: Do I need a MYO ticket to participate?
    A:
    Nope! None of these cats need MYO tickets.

Q: I've blocked someone in Stars and I don't want to make a cat for them, or have them make me a cat. What do I do?
    A:
    Please contact Swishy & Broken or me privately and we'll make sure you're not paired with them.
Last edited by I Like Bees on Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Secret Santa 2021

Postby I Like Bees » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:44 pm

Reserving just in case

Found by Shuurock
Last edited by I Like Bees on Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:21 pm

I'd like to sign up for Secret Santa!
Username + ID: SushiFoxx 1005758
Clan Link: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/folder:2183891
Likes/Dislikes: I like long fur lengths, eyelashes,ear tufts,chunky,pupil,accsessories and any type of fur colors! Though solid cats are the least wanted coat
I can/cannot draw: I am getting better with cat coats but I have a harder time with detailed designs
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:24 pm

Username + ID: 0Zero0 780482
Clan Link: Tailless Comet & Tsuki no Usahgi
Likes: Long Fur, Fur Edits, Complicated Coats ; Surprise me really
Dislikes: Sleek tail, the color pink That's all really.
I can/cannot draw: I will do anything, no limits >:3c in fact I love a challange

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:30 pm

Username + ID: Demonic.Canine. + 810686
Clan Link: Zenith + Cascade’Clan
Likes/Dislikes: I love cats of all types! I am a sucker for dark and evil looking cats, big buff masculine cats and sweet yet cunning looking shecats. I’m in need of a leader for Cascade’Clan at the moment! A kindhearted cat who isn’t afraid to get their paws dirty when needed.
I absolutely love collars with fangs/teeth on them and more natural accessories such as feathers, flowers, berries, etc!
I can/cannot draw: Unnatural pelt colors, major fur edits, some nr items varying on complexity. I am new to drawing torties/calicos so they may not be as good as I have not mastered them yet! Please be comfortable with an off-Oekaki cat!
Last edited by Wretched.Felidae on Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
hehe thanks zero i cherish the bracelet <3
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:35 pm

Username + ID: BigFrog4231 1004265
Clan Link: The Tribe of Singing Wind
Likes: pointed ears, expression edits, fur edits, rosetted tabbies, braided tabbies, solid back with mid white (tuxedo), solid white, lynx points, ticked tabbies, whisker edits, chubby weight edits, ear placement, eye shape, sclera color, golden tabbies
Dislikes: cream colored fur (includes creamish white for white spotting), spotted tabbies, solid black, extremely high white, marbled tabbies, accessories, tongue edits, eye lashes, default sleek tail, shorter tail
I can/cannot draw: I don't feel comfortable drawing marbled/sparbled tabbies or amber kitties, but other than that im good !!
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:37 pm

Username + ID: kennymcnenny + 985228
Clan Link: Glacialclan and The Cult of the Unknown
Likes/Dislikes: I absolutely love any kind of points, esp flame points and lilac points! Tabbies/torbies are also v good. Animal companions, accessories, scars, ear tufts are all things I enjoy! I'm really okay with any traits tho. I love fluffy cats!! The only thing I don't really like are muzzle edits (if that rarity of trait is available ahdbsh), and no high white please!
I can/cannot draw: I might have trouble with line edits but I am more than willing to give it my best shot. Also please no amber, I still don't understand that color. But I'm willing to try anything that gets thrown at me!!!
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me