Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby NaCl » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:12 pm

Day 9
Username: NaCl
Clan link: Celestial Clan
Prompt:

While AppleBite isn't considered a "grinch" that's what Viridian sees him as, and it's led to some very interesting patrols.

AppleBite let out a groan as the large silver cat they'd come to know as Viridian bounded over to the patrol. KestrelSnap, AppleBite's sister gave him a knowing smirk before turning to the rest of the patrol and continuing on.
"AppleBite!" the rogue greeted with a large toothy grin, his short tail swaying behind him.
"Viridian, what a pleasure" AppleBite sighed and rolled his eyes, glaring at his sister as he turned and trotted down the beach, Viridian close behind.
"oh the pleasure is all mine, little clan cat, out on a patrol again?" Viridian fell in step next to him, looking over at the other cat with a smile. AppleBite only hummed and nodded in response, trying to walk faster, but Viridian perfectly matched his pace.
"you're always so stuck up, Apple. Come on! loosen up, have some fun" Viridian nudged him and AppleBite let out a hiss, digging his claws into the sand.
"I'm on duty, Viridian! I take my role as a Canis Major seriously" he spat, his tail lashing as he continued on even when Viridian stopped. The silver cat stood in the sand for a brief moment before catching up again.
"The come out off duty, after you get back and report to your.. leader... come out with me, have a little fun, I can show you some nice shells I found on the otherside of the Stone Bridge" Viridian seemed hopeful for a positive response, but AppleBite just brushed him off, shaking his head.
"I can't, Viridian. We aren't allowed to leave our territory unless it's direly neccisary, or our Ursa Major gives an order" AppleBite just shook his head, glancing over his shoulder to the land he could see on the otherside of the water.
"It's nice over there" Viridian's voice softened from his normal upbeat and showy tone, down to something AppleBite would compare to comforting.
"you've seen it?" AppleBite softened his tone as well, following the shift in conversation.
"I was born over there, there's a forest with trees so tall I swear they could reach the clouds.. and mountains! huge piles of rocks that for sure reach the clouds! I haven't gone that way, but I'd like to some day" Viridian skipped forward a little, his smile returning.
"then why don't you go, what's keeping you here on our island?" AppleBite asked, raising an eyebrow and tilting his head to the side. He watched Viridian pause, seemingly searching for his answer.
"Why you of course! I enjoy our little chats, don't you?" Viridian stopped in front of him, but AppleBite walked right past, a quiet sigh leaving the silver cat as he caught up again.
"You're annoying" AppleBite huffed and rolled his eyes.
"I know, but you enjoy listening to me" Viridian commented, nudging him again.
"I do not" AppleBite shot back, glaring at him.
"If you really didn't enjoy my company, you would have already ran off" AppleBite couldn't deny that fact, but he didn't want to say it outloud. Instead, he just shook his head and continued with his patrol, deciding to remain silent for now.
[538 words]
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:59 pm

Day 9
Username: fruitbat
Clan link: Cattiopeia
Prompt: The biggest grinch is most likely Juniper. He is known for his extremely quick-wit and intolerance for stupidity. Being the war chief of the Nelend clan, he's aggressive, possessive, and a little dismissive towards his clanmates. But at least he is kept somewhat in check by being loyal, leaderly and farsighted if nothing else. It's hard to break Juniper in, and the only one who has seemed to do so is the chief of healing and their gatherers. Since they deal with Juniper's wounded troops, he has a soft spot for all of them. There's nothing in particular that these cats do that melts away the iron bars that guard Junipers heart, but maybe it's their continuous kindness and willingness to deal with the sick and wounded. He's not much of a player, but one of the gathers has caught Junipers eye and he tries to sneak in compliments here and there.

fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:07 pm

Day 9
Username: Deercan
Clan link: The Roundtails
Prompt:
"Pikespine, you are such a grinch! Cheer up a little, won't you?" Sunnyside was hopping alongside the grumpy old apothecary, trying to bring a smile to his face. She'd made it a challenge of hers to do so- nobody else in the group had claimed to see him grin yet, so she made it a goal to be the first. He was a bard, after all; bringing joy and entertainment was Sunnyside's job.
All he got in return however was a confused glare.

"A grinch?? That green grump from the human moving noise boxes?? I am not anything like that thing!" Pikespine, being a fellow former kittypet, was vaguely aware of the Grinch as well. Sunnyside laughed at this, realizing the toms grouchy expression was almost exact to the one of the Grinch creature.

Pikespine huffed in frustration, picking up his pace to walk ahead of Sunnyside. "Would you cut that obnoxious laughter out? You sound just like those stupid train runners! Now come on, we don't have all day."

Sunnyside blinked. "What did you want me to help you with again?" The apothecary's response confirmed her theories of the cat being strikingly similar to the twoleg's grinch character- although it was a bit concerning as well.

"Stealing from the train cats, mouse-brain. I'm damn tired of hearing their noisy yowling songs every morning, it's only fair we take their prey in return. They keep scaring all ours off with their racket!"
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Day 9

username: nektar
    clan link: the groves
    prompt:
    ─ the tribe doesn't necessarily have a grumpy cat among the ranks though new moon rising in winter would be the closest to it. new moon is one of the youngest to join the rank of healer, he has much to learn in all honestly and is extremely timid. being afraid of his own shadow and things that go bump in the night. though everyone who knows him personally tries to bring him out of his shell as best they can.

─ he tends to keep to himself doesn't talk a whole lot, his friends try to get him to laugh and most recently they tried to get him to play on the ice with them during leaf-bare. he hardly ever agrees to go even watch them chase pinecones over the frozen pond. though this year he agreed to go and watch them, after a few rounds they could tell he was enjoying himself and invited him to try it out. though he kept himself firmly planted on the stony snow covered ground and shook his head stammering an excuse. maybe one day they'll get him to participate, though they won't force him to.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:10 pm

Day 9
Username: Griff
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/griffhighwind/charact ... er:2507939
Prompt: Emberstar had the moodiest of expressions as he sat by himself, the holiday season bringing with it a somber mood the other cats had not seen in him before. It was impossible not to notice: the leader carried it with him like a cloud. But... what could they do? How could they fix this?

One day, Cloudrunner came up and bumped her head against his shoulder. "Hey, come on. We've got something to show ya," she remarked, leading the cat deeper into the woods. There, upon a tree, they came across a picture the whole clan was working on scratching into the bark: a family portrait. "We get winter ain't your season but... who not take a moment out and help us? Crowcall wants to give himself wings and well... that's just weird!" Emberstar cracked a slight smile then, the first they had all seen from him in a time.

"Alright, alright. Lets show the forest what we can all create together..."
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:37 pm

Day 9
Username: Kris Dreemurr
Clan link: Grimwood Galleon
Prompt:
Siren's Gale.
Because she feels she has to be, to keep up the facade of being the cold and calculating leader of the band of former pirates who scoured the seas. She keeps up the cold exterior even when alone, not wanting to get herself caught off guard in the event that the Veil decides to strike.
This extends, of course, to any sort of holiday merriment.. It's not like it'll be too much of a problem if she's a little more grumpy during the cold months..
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:02 am

Day 9
Username: kennymcnenny
Clan link:Glacialclan
Prompt:
Strangely enough, one of the youngest cats in the clan was the grumpiest this season. Thornwing has been unseasonally grumpy, scowling whenever another rushed by in the snow, or when he spots Mushroompaw playing in it. The rest of the clan have. K clue if it's just because of the cold, or if Thornwing's injuries are acting up because of it, but the rest of the clan is worried about the young tom. And honestly a little frustrated.

But they do everything that they can to cheer Thornwing up. His sister, Feathertuft, would bring him the freshest prey she could find when it was time for the warriors to eat, give him the warmest and comfiest nest so his back leg wouldn't act up during the night and keep him awake, things like that. And Thornwing would smile for a little while, until he was back to scowling and crouching at the edge of camp to just watch.

Eventually, Feathertuft confronted her brother, making him treck out to the rocky beach of the river, asking what had been the problem with him recently. And the truth was that he had been feeling left out since he and the rest of the cats had gotten back from that fateful run. The injuries to his leg and tail had kept him out of commission for months now and it was driving him crazy. And seeing the rest of his clanmates running around and having fun despite the cold was making him even more miserable.

Needless the say, the rest of the clan felt a little bad about leaving Thornwing out, and Feathertuft demanded that she was able to go out on patrols with her brother and hunt, even if they were slow going with his new limp. And the clan helped out where they could, inviting Thornwing to go with them whenever they left camp. And he even got to play on the ice covering the river with Mushroompaw. It took a while, but Thornwing did start to cheer up, and he was very grateful for his clan being there for him.
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:52 am

Day 9
Username: dascanadiansparkle
Clan link: Galactic Skies
Prompt: Windwhisper isn’t the happiest cat in the clan. He’s rather strict and grump and stern about things and he’s very serious about his work and taking care of the clan. It’s hard to make him smile or laugh at all. Sometimes the kits can pull it off. Who couldn’t laugh at adorable kits tripping over their paws. Though at this rate the clan has given up trying to get this guy to laugh or smile. The only ones who can are the kits and of course Windwhisper’s mate Firestrike.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:11 am

Day 9
Username: jay.
Clan link: the aurora borealis
Prompt: if any cat is the grinch, it would have to be moth. moth is rather recluse and isn't the most social of cats - while he is warming and welcoming to those in need he would rather not cause a huge commotion over events, or really be dragged into celebrations. if you wanted him to be involved in events you would have to drag him out by his scruff and make him sit and be involved, and even then there's no guaranteeing he'll join in. he doesn't see the point in huge celebrations and wants absolutely nothing to do with them.
[100 words]
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:14 am

Day 9
Username: 0Zero0
Clan link: Tsuki no Usahgi
Prompt:

There really isn't a grinch per say in my clans. I suppose if you mean grumpy, a few cats have grumpy in there personalities. Kitsune the loner for instance is grumpy in the fact that he hates other cats in general, and is 'grinch like' in the fact that he avoids all clans and such, but he doesn't hate cheer or happiness in any way, and has his own ways of celebrating the holidays.

Kiiro is very 'doctor' personality. So he's serious and takes things calmly. He isn't exactly 'grumpy', or 'grinch like', but compared to others he does have a dark view on what the holidays bring thanks to his occupation.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups