Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby nio » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:19 pm

Day 2
Username: nio
Clan link: mesaclan
Prompt: Snow is very rare in MesaClan's territory. Usually a cat will only experience it once in their life, unless they have lived or travelled to a more mountainous area. It's seen as a bad omen, that StarClan is condemning the clan. Often leaders has resigned during a snow, as they believe it is StarClan telling them that they are not fit to be leader. [64 words]
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:46 pm

Day 2

username: nektar
    clan link: the groves
    prompt:
    ─ snow isn't necessarily a bad omen, though with the skies clouded many grove cats cannot connect with their ancestors if they wanted to. often snow is used as a fun winter pass time by the clan though it does bring it's hardships. most cats are lost during winter, from kits that get buried in the snow to elders who can't hold against the frost in their bones. winter snow brings the clan closer together for protection, making them more alert as the spring and summer has made the tribe lax in their focus.

─ though there are certain plants and animals that can only be found during winter and easier to spot in the snow. hunting becomes a game of flight rather then stalking, many night stalkers take to the trees in order to find their prizes. grove cats have adapted very well to climbing in the winter months so food isn't as scarce as other clans and tribes find it. for this the tribe is grateful to their ancestors hardships. in all snow brings new obstacles though the tribe is none the less appreciative of it .
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:50 pm

Day 2
Username: Griff
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/griffhighwind/charact ... er:2507939
Prompt:

Snow? How was this even real? The beach was so close and... hmm. It had to be a sign. Emberstar looked at his small but growing clan, all of which were having varying reactions to their snow day. The kittens were having a field day rolling in it, Cloudrunner was hiding herself in it but giving herself away by giggling, and Vinetail was muttering under her breath about curses and mayhem.

"It is a sign from Sun and Moon," he told them, humming thoughtfully. "A sign that miracles happen no matter where we live and... that we need to stop and enjoy what we have. Be more flexible! Which I reckons means a snow day huh? Who wants to build a snow cat with me?"

"OH! ME! MEMEME!" Crowcall yelled, filled with enthusiasm. He gently licked between the loud kitten's ears, before helping to start on a massive snow cat. One complete with pine needle whiskers and a bottle cap nose! Blossomcrown meanwhile gently rolled snow with her paws before adding a touch of tree sap to them and wrapping them up in a leafy holder. Huh. Snow cones were yummy! Sharing her new treat with the others, she watched content as her clan enjoyed themselves. What a day this would be...

Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:51 pm

Day 2
Username: 0Zero0
Clan link: Tailless Comet
Prompt:

The snow stung under his paws, and the dark face winced. Beautiful shimmering eyes almost seemed to reflect against the white powder beneath the cats feet. Staring at his reflection in the ice, the black tortoiseshell, whom was mostly red, froze for a moment admiring himself. It was DryKnoll, an oddity of a feline being that he had mostly no fur, key word being mostly. His top half was entirely bald excluding his inner ear and tufts, and his legs were covered in long luxurious fur. This made the sight of the white cold ground a bad thing for the leathery cat. Dry grimaced and turned to the caves, it would be warmer in there.

"Did you hear?! There's a dragon who won't hunt because they think there to privileged!" It was a cat almost as dark as the black spots on Dry's legs, but not quite black. Swirls marked his fur, and amber eyes gleamed up at what appeared to be an red tom with stylish fur.

the deep red coated cat seemed to be ignoring his fellow feline. He was sharpening a small mettle tree walker thing he always carried around. Dry stopped to listen to his fellow dragon, hoping to understand what his senior was going on about. After all, this chocolate cat was referring to him, and how he was unable to help out due to the beginning of SnowWrath.

He continued without a response. "The little brat loves to just, lounge around without a care in the world, like we aren't going to starve by the end of this season." His face was contorted in disgust, but Dry knew better. This was not the words that HollowHawk had meant, and the cat was actually a lot nicer then he pretended to be.

Dry still felt really alone after that despite it being a lie to spread strange rumors around the camp. It wasn't his fault he couldn't go hunt during the colder moons let alone patrol. Snow wasn't just bad for him though, it made everyone upset, grumpy, scared. It made Dry wonder what he could do for his clan to fix this.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:17 pm

Day 2
Username: dascanadiansparkle
Clan link: Galactic Skies
Prompt:

The snowflakes began to fall through the leaves that shaded the clan. Ramstar looked up once feeling a few land on his back. Guess it was time. He sighed before turning to the clan seeing them emerge and begin to talk about the snow. He watched the younger cats play and the kits tumble out of their den. Shrimpkit especially was excited before being dragged back by his big sister.

“Dew! Let me go I wanna go play!” He whined and pouted.

“Shrimpkit its just snow. You’ll get cold out here. Mom is in the nursery you can go cuddle with her and before you know it maybe she’ll let you go out and play.” Dewlily explained. Shrimpkit seemed a bit hesitant before slowly padding inside the nursery.

A few other cats were commenting about the prey situation before rudely being interrupted by Sharksnarl saying they should go hunt a wild buck and that they won’t ever need to hunt until spring. Oh how Ramstar wished it worked like that. Diseases will be on the rise but the medicine cats seemed well prepared. Boy there they fortunate to have such skilled medics in the clan. Hopefully the stars can guide them through this winter and bring them good hunting once the snow melts.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:30 am

Day 2
Username: jay.
Clan link: the aurora borealis
Prompt:

The Aurora Borealis' territory is often surrounded by snow, being in a colder climate. However, rather than seeing this as a threat to their survival, the clan take comfort in the snow, knowing they'll be able to use it as protection from certain predators. The clan also believe that the snow is a blessing from their ancestors, as it drops from the sky, and take it as a shield of protection granted to them in order to keep them going. While it may be cold and uncomfortable at times the clan has adapted to live alongside it, welcoming the snow with open arms every time it drops in their territory. A large portion of the clan have longer furred coated in order to keep up with the colder weather, keeping them warm even through the coldest of storms.

[138 words]
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:09 am

Day 2
Username: Chanceuxcat
Clan link: Scorchclan
Prompt: Snow dusted the treetops that night, and Petalscorch wakes up to cats loudly yelling and bouncing around in the white powder. She stands up, well rested and belly still full from the feast the night before, but upon seeing the snow, her blood runs cold. All she can think of is how her sister's coat had shown among that snow when they had first joined Driftclan. And how snow had soon become a warning when it held her sister's body a leafbare later. But Petalscorch soon discovered snow was not the same omen of bitter cold and aching hunger as it had been before. Thanks to fire, they clan could get warm in the nights and catch enough food that they weren't ever hungry. The mice may not be nearly as tender and plump, but that's more than ok as long as Petalscorch doesn't have to see any of her new clanmates go down the same path as her sister.
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:09 am

Day 2
Username: coffee.berry
Clan link: PeaceClan, link in sig!
Prompt:

PeaceClan has always adored snow. The kits and apprentices simply love to bounce around in it, chasing white rabbits and mice! The fighters can play in it once in a while, too! It's very useful to Cloudpelt as she's white-coated, and it helps while hunting!

The snow is a wish of good luck.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:44 am

Day 2
Username: DarkestWerewolf
Clan link: Wild’s Calling Stars Clan
Prompt:
    Most of the clan loves it. The chilling weather doesn’t do anything to their fluffy thick fur that most of them have. If anything, they wish for future years to be just as cold or even more so. They could play in the snow for hours on end. However, the minority wishes the opposite, those with shorter fur tend to get cold easier so they tend to remain in the comfort of the cave or not participate too much in snow ball fights.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:59 am

Day 2
Username: kennymcnenny
Clan link: Glacialclan
Prompt:
"Kestrel? What are you doing?"

Kestrelcall opened his eyes with a small purr as he heard his mate, turning to look at Moosestar. "Good morning to you too, love."

Moosestar rolled his eyes, ears twitching with amusement as they picked their way through the thick snow until he was standing next to Kestrelcall, the fur along his spine raising for a moment as he tried to get used to the cold. "Seriously, what are you up to so early? It was cold without you in the den, and it's even colder out here."

"Just.. watching, I suppose. It's peaceful out here before the sun rises now that everything is under the snow." Kestrelcall meowed, watching his breath fog in the air before looking at Moose again.

"That is very true, it's so quiet not that all the prey is gone." There was a slight edge to Moosestar's voice, revealing the frustration they felt about the current prey levels.

"Ah, that's true. But we are surviving, thriving compared to some groups out there. We have birds, snow hares, and fish." Kestrelcall meowed, keeping his tone gentle as he pressed their sides together, licking the side of Moose's head. The leader just stared out into the snow-covered and nearly silent forest. The longer the silence stretched between the two of them, the more worried Kestrelcall got. Right before he was about to speak again, Moose looked at him with a smile.

"You're right. We'll manage. When the snow first comes, it's always scary for me, for the clan. Because it brings sickness and freezing nights and little prey with it. And I just want to protect me cats, protect you and our family." Moosestar meowed quietly, and Kestrelcall smiled, twining their tails together.

"I understand. But you're an amazing leader and I know you'll keep us all safe. And you just have to remember that after the cold there will be months of warmth and prey and prosperity. We'll be safe." Kestrelcall hummed, gently nosing Moosestar's cheek. "C'mon, let's go wait for the clan to wake up, and then we can go hunting."

The pair walked back to camp, one happily trotting through the snow and the other trying to follow in his pawsteps to keep from getting colder. There were a lot of opinions within the clan about Winter and what sort of feelings it brought, but they would always support each other though it.

Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me