Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:36 pm

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: Barkstripe
Clan: x/x
Kitty trying out for: myo #892
Prompt:

I Bet On Losing Dogs - Mitski

As a medic, Barkstripe can't always save everyone, and that's something he's come to terms with. Though, there are occasions where they won't be able to save the ones he loves most, and they have to get through it with a brave face on so that the patients aren't as scared as he is.

"I know they're losing and I'll pay for my place
By the ring
Where I'll be looking in their eyes when they're down"

Is a quote from the song he'd most relate to :3

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: Charcoalbelly
Clan: x/x
Kitty trying out for: #1313
Prompt:

She'd love, for whatever reason, to be a Mackerel. She's caught a lot of Mackerel in her lifetime, and she finds them very interesting creatures. She's tried many times to swim like them, but it all ends in her having to be pulled from the river.
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cupidkiss » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:00 pm

muahaha mark (cupidkiss)
⊱ everest xx⊱ she/her xx ⊱ ipad user xxborn of the solstice
cupidkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:36 pm

Username: Adamented
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: [[url]x[/url]] Gladewood
Kitty trying out for: #2148
Prompt:

Just marking for now!

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
AdamAddie
he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
[ MY STUFF ]
the gladewood
CLs / buzzies / wermz

[ LINKS ]
ImageImage @adamented

Art T.o.S.

[ SUPPORT SELECT BY RARITY ]
thread
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:06 am

Username: Myskx
Cat Name: Dappledstep
Clan: ValleyClan
Prompt:
Anti-Hero - Taylor Swift

Dappledstep was found at the entrance of ValleyClan camp by a dawn patrol heading out. She was a young kit at the time, no older than a moon, and she reeked of a mixture of one of the surrounding clans, and of kittypet. The assumption was that she was the result of a forbidden romance, however, she was taken into the camp regardless, and raised alongside another litter. The clan refused to allow a helpless kit fend for itself at such a young age.

As Dappledkit grew older, she began to notice the strange glances she recieved, and, at times, she could overhear other cats whispering about her. While the odd treatment certainly did get to her, her adoptive queen helped keep Dappledkit's head up. When Dappledpaw was apprenticed, there was quite a bit of a commotion at her apprentice ceremony. During the ordeal, her soon-to-be mentor had yowled: "Are we actually going to train her? What if she turns against us? She doesn't even have ValleyClan blood!". The feline who'd spoken up was punished accordingly, and Dappledpaw was apprenticed under AlderStar herself, and yet, that moment seemed to permanantly engrave itself into Dappledstep's mind. From that dreadful moment on, Dappledpaw decided that if her clan saw her as malicious, that's just what she'd be.

In current time, Dappledstep nearly constantly acts as a menace, but in small, mostly harmless ways. She'll step on a clanmate's fresh kill as she walks by, or maybe she'll shake water on any unsuspecting clanmates as she brings water to the elders. All of her small acts of "malice" only add fuel to the nearly clan-wide dislike of her, and yet she refuses to stop. She's kept in the clan because Alderstar has faith that she can change, but Dappledstep hasn't shown any desire to show kindness to her clanmates. They never did for her, after all.

~ ~ ~

Cat Name: Rainwhisker
Prompt:
If Rainwhisker could be any other creature for a day, he'd choose to be a little sparrow. He would love to soar through the open skies and fill the quiet morning with his song. At times, the weight of being a warrior can be a bit much, and flying away for a day as a beautiful, free sparrow sounds ever so appealing to Rainwhisker. There are times when he sits outside of camp at sunrise, just listening to the birds and the wonderful songs they create. Oh, to be a sparrow.

~ ~ ~

Cat Name: Greytail
Kitty trying out for: #1312
Prompt:
Greytail recalls the moment he got his scar well, and smiles back on the memory. He had just been returning from a border patrol when he heard the familiar screeching of a hawk, and it was only seconds afterwards that he saw the beast arising from camp. In its talons it held a squirming, wailing kit. Greytail acted without even thinking: he immediately clawed his way up into the nearest tree, just in time to leap out and latch onto the the ferocious bird of prey mid-flight. Graytail had one set of claws attatched to the bird's torso, while the other was dug into one of its wings. The hawk put up quite a struggle to remain in flight, but despite its best efforts, the three intertwined creatures were steadily approaching the ground. In the hawk's desperate struggle, it was able to slash a talon right across Greytail's shoulders. The three of them hit the ground with quite an impact, but luckily, the kit, still in the hawk's grasp, hadn't made impact with the ground. As soon as the animal was grounded, the rest of the patrol, along with some warriors who had seen the poor kit get abducted, were surrounding the beast, lashing at it, biting it, and helping to free the kit. Greytail saved a life that day, and he'd never take it back, not for a moment.
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:00 am

Username: Mercuré
Cat Name: Ng'ambú
Clan: Toyhouse
Prompt:
Nothing Fades Like the Light - Orville Peck

A sadder song but it encapsulates where Ng’ambú currently is in their life journey. Once a great warrior, they took joy in their strength and skill. Now, they reflect back on those around them they have lost through their brashness or arrogance and wish that they had instead learned to be more emotionally aware. They now see themselves as sort of a lone wolf and wish to connect more with the clan
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinky* » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:37 am

Username: Pinky*
Cat Name: Puddleheart
Clan: CoalClan
Prompt: Puddleheart got the notch in her ear as a kit tussling with a bigger kid. As she got older her friends and family used to poke fun at her about it because she grew up to be extremely mind-mannered. But when she took on a male who felt entitled to access to the nursery, the jokes stopped. She held him off but suffered a wound that gave her the scar that she now wears as a badge of honor.

Username: Pinky*
Cat Name: Whisperstrike
Clan: CoalClan
Prompt: Okay, I believe you... by Brand New

𝅘𝅥𝅮 "Wouldn't stop if I could," 𝅘𝅥𝅮

A perfect mixture of confidence, defiance, and sassiness. Whisperstrike has wit, charm, and the ability to back up every bit of his bravado. He allows himself to take pride in the fact that he was chosen as the youngest Guardian in clan history. He is fair in his position of power, but he isn't winning any friends with his arrogant attitude. But if someone were to look a little closer, they would notice the cracks in his veneer that reveal a more complex individual who may not actually believe everything he himself says.

𝅘𝅥𝅮 "Oh, it hurts to be this good." 𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last edited by Pinky* on Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Nothing ever seems impossible in spring, you know."

Monthly SwapsCoalClan
Pinky*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:25 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: AdderLeap
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt: give this cat a cs appropriate theme song and explain how this relates to their personality/lore/or role in the clan.

To the Sky - Owl City

As deputy, AdderLeap had a steep learning curve. But he was brave, took risks, and believed in himself to know what was best for the clan. Despite all the uncertainties of life AdderLeap can see above it all.

Cat Name: MarshFoot
Prompt:if this cat could be anything else for one day, what would they choose to be and why?

MarshFoot loves to swim. If she could be anything she would be a fish! She would love to be able to see life under the water.

Username: Macabe.
Cat Name: OpalHeart
Prompt:how did this cat get their scar?
OpalHeart was protecting a kit from a hawk attack, she was able to cover the kit but got a nasty scar on her back from the tallons.

Cat Name: QuartzPool
Kitty trying out for: #2148
Prompt:draw or write about how this cat got their accessory!

QuartzPool was a clan cat who decided the loner life was better for her, she roames around the twoleg place, only occasionally visiting BirchClan. She's become friendly with many twolegs and one of them has given her the necklace as a gift.

╔══════════════╗
Trade Me!
Character Storage
Characters for sale/free
BirchClan
BirchClan Lore
╚══════════════╝

Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:44 pm

Username: Hazelfang
Cat Name: Cypress (Varju)
Clan: The Blessed Lupus
Prompt: Flight of the Crows by Jhariah

Cypress was a Hidden in the Blessed Lupus "clan". Shortly after his two daughters, Aurelia and Elowen, were assigned their echelons, he was sent on a mission. This mission was to infiltrate a nearby group of rogues and convert them into joining the Blessed. Despite wanting nothing more than to stay with his daughters, he was forced to leave them behind and go on the perilous journey. This song is about a difficult decision Cypress had to make on this journey. He had already seen several members of the Blessed die from dangerous missions prior and seen some exiled for refusing to participate. For him, his only options were to die or face exile. That is, until he realized there was one way he could live on, free of his role as a Hidden.... He could fake his death and run off.

After a few moons of conspiring and continuing to pretend to be a member of the rogue group, he had finally devised a plan. A death that both parties would witness and he could truly be free. In this plan, he had spent weeks telling his rogue-mates of an area abundant with prey that they could hunt in. An area well within the territory of the Blessed that was often frequented by many Blesseds. On the day the rogues decided to check the new area out, he had already staged his death. He used the carcass of a dog he had found disposed of near the edges of both the rogues and Blessed territory and mangled it beyond recognition. Once it would be impossible to tell what creature had been killed, he covered it in his own scent. The scent of Cypress and hound mixed together, painting a horrific portrait. But one that would sell his death.

And it worked. He watched, hidden in the shadows of a desert rabbit tunnel, now cleaned from the scent of death and drenched in the stench of mud. He saw it all happen, the rogues fleeing upon finding the body. The Blessed crying in horror and rushing back to report what had happened. It was done, it was over. To all who knew him, he was dead. And although his heart ached at the thought of his poor daughters having to live with the idea he was no longer alive, he knew it would be better this way. Better for them to think he was dead than watch him be exiled and worry over him. This plan, while seemingly cruel and heartless, was the only way in his eyes. The only way for him to live on. And live he shall.
Last edited by Hazelfang on Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:23 am

Username: Ember the Wolf
Cat Name: Vulturewing
Clan: Willowclan
Prompt:

Vanilla Twilight - Owl City

Vulturewing is a hopeless romantic. He's head over heels for his mate Frostleaf,and he often talks highly about her when she's away. He always makes sure to dote on her when their together and can't wait to have their own kits.

Cat Name: Mistclaw
Prompt:

Misclaw would love to be a medicine cat for a day! She would get to spend a lot more time with her brother Riverpool, going around helping others, and collecting flowers. She also had always wondered what the Moonpools look like and would love to go visit them also someday.

Cat Name: Frostleaf
Prompt:

Frostleaf got the scar while out of a expedition on the upper part of their mesa. WIP
Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:45 am

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Acorntuft
Clan: TreeClan
Prompt: Numb - Linkin Park

Acorntuft is trapped under the weight of expectation. Not from any of his found family of his clanmates, but from the shadow of pressure put on him from his biological family. Acorntuft was promised a life of riches, of luxury, of freedom - he came from a tight knit band of traveling rogues, and he was slated to be the next leader. His father was a prominent leader of the group, and would always boast about Acorntuft and how he was going to be a tough leader like him.

But Acorntuft wanted something different. He wanted love, he wanted kindness, he wanted to find a home to settle down in instead of traveling.

When Acorntuft was apprentice aged, he started to crumble under the pressure put on him by his dad. He started rebelling, running away, testing his limits. Some of this defiance still lingers when he's given directions in TreeClan, as Acorntuft is still trying to find his place in the clan and his place in the world. All he wants is to escape from his dad's shadow, and to be his own cat, not someone he doesn't want to be.

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Mistyheart
Clan: TreeClan
Prompt: A harrowing tale of a savior, Mistyheart will never forget the day he received his scar, but not for himself - for his littermate, Rainspark. They were a pair of free-spirited, reckless apprentices; always adventuring and going off where they shouldn't be. Mistyheart and Rainspark found themselves near a cliff, the view both amazing and scary, and the young cats ended up spending a fair amount of time there, not realizing that the shadows circling overhead were a terrible threat.

An eagle made almost no noise as it swooped, catching Mistyheart in the shoulder first. It was carrying him away, the young tom screeching in terror, saved only by his littermate giving a magnificent leap onto the bird. It was a flurry of fur and feathers, and Mistyheart, injured, couldn't do anything but watch in anguish as his littermate fought off the bird, somehow getting it to fly away, but not without extensive injuries of their own. While Mistyheart escaped that day with one scratch, Rainspark lost their sight.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me