Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby feverrr » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:57 am

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Kitty trying out for: myo#1115
Prompt:

mark!
fev ✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ pst
lover of plants & cats & art !!
extremely busy rn, apologies for delayed responses!!!
th - stars
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AncientEldritch » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:16 am

mark

AncientEldritch on Toyhou.se and Deviantart!

I love sending gifts and live for Halloween and Holibombs, though I use any holiday as an excuse to send random gifts.

Come hang out in the Chicken Smoothie Discord Server~
AncientEldritch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:03 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: SwanCall
Clan: BirchClan
Kitty trying out for: myo #500
Prompt:what is this cat’s biggest vice?

A fresh patch of snow. It just looks so fresh and inviting, SwanCall can't help but to rush over and give it a quick roll around. letting the snowflakes cool her fur.

Cat Name: GreyPaw (GreyMist)
Kitty trying out for: #830
Prompt: who is this cat’s biggest supporter?

His older brother BlizzardFur. BlizzardFur loves his younger brother and is so excited to see him become a warrior. As his mentor BlizzardFur makes sure he gets the best training, making sure all the best hunters or fighters have a hand in teaching GreyPaw all the best techniques.

Cat Name: BearPelt
Prompt: what’s bothering this cat?
Squirrels. They mock him, sitting up in the tree branches, just out of reach. After eating their nuts they drop the shells right on his head. He swears they are doing it on purpose.

Cat Name: CliffStone
Kitty trying out for: b#273k2
Prompt: tell me about a time this cat could not stop smiling!

Any of her her kits births, she wasn't really planning on being a mother but once she saw that first kits tiny face, hears its small mewls, she was in love.

╔══════════════╗
Trade Me!
Character Storage
Characters for sale/free
BirchClan
BirchClan Lore
╚══════════════╝

Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:33 am

Username: Myskx
Cat Name: Burntoak
Clan: ValleyClan
Prompt:
A better question to ask Burntoak would be: "What isn't bothering you?". Burntoak is a quite critical feline, and to make matters worse, his position as deputy often leaves him stressed, and quite frankly, overwhelmed. Burntoak would never allow himself to appear overwhelmed to the clan, of course, but his mood tends to sour when he becomes overly stressed, and his mood reflects onto the severity of the expectations he has of the warriors. While he is quite a grumpy, uptight feline, he does work to motivate his clanmates and to inspire them to grow though 'tough love', which is the reason he's so appreciated as deputy, despite his negative outlook on most matters.
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:23 pm

Username: crexmii
    Cat Name:
    Clan: softclan
    Prompt:
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinky* » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:31 am

Username: Pinky*
Cat Name: Pebblebear
Clan: CoalClan
Prompt: Pebblebear has always felt slightly out of place in his job with the clan. He is timid and skittish and sometimes it's hard for him to raise his voice above a whisper. So, when Sootstar assigned him to the Guardianship of Courage and gave him the suffix -bear, no one was more confused than he was. But, most of the clan was still pretty confused. The Guardianship of Courage is made up of large burly cats who spend their free time tussling and yelling. Some of his fellows even laughed at the announcement. But his biggest supporter, the clan leader himself, looked pleased.

Pebblebear was the only of his troupe to pick up on the signs of an intruder in the camp, which turned out to be rabid bobcat. His chest was rising and falling so quickly it distracted him as he was sizing up the threat alone. He was terrified, facing the fearsome creature who was only yards away from the nursery full of mewling kits. He saw the reddened eyes of the bobcat shoot to the noise, but before it could raise a paw, something exploded within him and a fierce roar erupted from his throat. The bobcat eyed him and just as he hoped he might have scared it off, it began bounding toward him. Pebblebear knew even a nip from the sick creature would be his doom, so he took off as quickly as he could, toward the great cliffs beyond the main camp. When the reached the cliff the sickened creature could do nothing but jump after Pebblebear who was perched on a limb over the fall. It fell down and its misery was over.

The rest of the clan who had been in the main camp finally approached, led by Sootstar. The older kits and apprentices rushed him, asking a cloud of questions. He opened him mouth to speak, but found that he truly could not. The roar he unleashed in the camp had shredded his vocal cords. Sootstar approached and drawled, "Alright now ever'one. Give Pebs a chance to breathe!" The walked back to camp in silence, until Sootstar finally said, "I knew you had it in ya."

Username: Pinky*
Cat Name: Brambleheart
Clan: CoalClan
Prompt: Brambleheart had always, always, wanted a son. When his mates tummy swelled, his joy was greater than any he had known before. Certainly he would welcome his daughters just the same, but he did hope for a litter of little toms who would look up to him. "Now, back in those days, they didn't let the sire in the nursery..." he would always begin the story this way. His mate was due the kits any day, and the midwife had assured them there were several active kits in the litter. Everything seemed routine and even the mother-to-be was not much worried. "But, when the babes started coming, a storm was roaring over the camp! I stood my vigil outside the nursery no matter." Lighting and thunder were tormenting the Earth, and the wind was so furious that leaves and twigs were getting stuck in his long fur. But he stood on.

When he was finally ushered in, he was much relieved. He stood, dripping wet, as he looked at the angelic scene of his lover curled around three beautiful kits. His heart swelled, but his eyes looked to her with an unspoken question. "Girls," She responded warmly. And despite his expectations, how he thought he would feel without a son, he grinned from ear to ear. He laughed, but he wasn't able to stop. Three darling girls to love was more than he could have ever asked for. But his mates eyes didn't leave his face. She swiped her long tail away to reveal a fourth kit who closely resembled him. "And one little boy." she finished.

"And what do you think I did?" He'd croak at the end of his story. "I broke right down and bawled."

"Nothing ever seems impossible in spring, you know."

Monthly SwapsCoalClan
Pinky*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:19 pm

congrats to the winners !!
      Macabre. wrote:Username: Macabre.
      Cat Name: SwanCall
      Kitty trying out for: myo #500
      Prompt: -snip-

this cat has a toyhouse page!! contact I Like Bees within a week if you'd like this cat transferred to you via toyhouse!

Cat Name: GreyPaw (GreyMist)

Myskx wrote:Username: Myskx
      Cat Name: Burntoak
      Clan: ValleyClan

this cat has an off-Oekaki accessory ref here, and a toyhouse profile! please contact I Like Bees within a week if you'd like this cat transferred to you on toyhouse!

Cat Name: CliffStone
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Readopt Page

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:09 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    These readopts all end on April 21th at rollover (21->22)

give this cat a cs appropriate theme song and explain how this relates to their personality/lore/or role in the clan.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Cat Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
    [b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
    [b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4770275#p139222116] myo #892[/url]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]

--

if this cat could be anything else for one day, what would they choose to be and why?

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4593415#p135232089]#1313[/url]

--

how did this cat get their scar?

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4593405#p135231888]#1312[/url]

--

draw or write about how this cat got their accessory!

[b]Kitty trying out for:[/b] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4724166#p138210321]#2148[/url]
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverrr » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:10 pm

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Kitty trying out for: #2148
Prompt:

mark but im gonna remember this time <3
fev ✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ pst
lover of plants & cats & art !!
extremely busy rn, apologies for delayed responses!!!
th - stars
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:11 pm

Username: crexmii
    Cat Name: anala
    Clan: softclan
    Kitty trying out for: #2148
    Prompt: "no!" her aquamarine eyes widened, and she stood there, frozen and with her tortoiseshell fur on end.
    and anala watched her home burn.

snapped out of her trance by a fireball heading toward her, she dashed the other way. her legs screamed and her pads burned as she ran across the charred, hot ground.
    as the rumbling of the volcano was farther and farther away, anala stopped to catch her breath, sighing in relief as she hid in a small cave. tears staining her perfect white cheeks, she knew she couldn't go back. she was safe here.
    or so she thought.

suddenly, a noise so loud and deafening began to echo in her little hiding place. the ceiling started to crack and rocks started to crumble down. screeching in pain as a rock fell on her tail, crushing it, anala knew it.
    this is the end, isn't it?

a rainbow of prismatic colours flashed in front of her eyes, and as quickly as it appeared, it vanished.
    blinking and adjusting her eyes to the light, anala stared at the ground under her paws. it was cool, soft and springy.
    nothing like the rough, rock ground she had walked on when she lived in her cliffside home.

and it was..pink. staring around, she noticed that the place where she had just ended up looked nothing like the burning wastelands and remains of her only home.
    it was...strangely beautiful and alien.

sniffing around, anala bounced on the springy grass, until something shiny caught her eye. bounding over to it, she saw a teal gemstone, half buried in the ground. digging it up, as anala saw what it was, more tears began to spill out of her puffy eyes.
    it was her mother's necklace.

immediately grabbing it and putting it on, anala sat down and weeped.
    she would take care of this necklace and carry the last remaining trinkets from her mother with her.
    anala would never let it get lost like her mother.
    never.
Last edited by crexmii on Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me