CW/D/H Updates/Update page.

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Should i post any updates/News, or should i edit the main thing once there's something new.

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes : 0

CW/D/H Updates/Update page.

Postby ThousandSounds » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:14 am

These are creature of Cybertron, just like every Cybertronian. But there are few differences to them, even with both modes thay'll have their wolf easr and tails, the species leader is assumed to be Steelback but ever since the first Cross-species mech came to exsistence in the new area, It was then clear he was the first to create the Cyberwolfs, everyone got new looks and weaponry, but everything else besides apperances stayed the same. These guys are factionless-which means they can choose to stay Cyberwolfs, or leave their species to go out in the wide world and become Decepticons or Autobots or even join the mech (Cross-species -Silverclash) in his team. Alot and most of them oftenly are hard-headed but that's their nature.

They are big metal Transformers that are wolfs of Cybertron, Human are like half bird size to most of these. Pups always will start off as sparkling with little ears and tails. They are to decide rather stay with their born/created modes, or choose to add a vehicle mode or even replace one mode by removing it, it's all up to them.

They Love to feast on Energon, cyrstal, cubes/food, but they'll eat same as any Cybertronian.

Here is where all the updates will be posted and news launched and all that stuff, you can post if you wish, but this is still in progress, and while we're at it, let's vote for little something! (Right up there is a poll give the votsoes)

Also i apologise to those who are tierd of the Cyberhound hhing i always put above it's just so other users/ppl know what we're talking bout/What this is even related to, of course not onlly CW/D/H news &/updaes will be here but the entire CyberAnimals i've come up with. And each are unique and special in their own way, no ones beter than another.

-TF

Updates, Old and New:

The Adopts page has gotten a "Notes:" Updates, every now and then TF adds notes for ppl to know of the species and adoptables in general.

TF has thought of creating a group(s) for theses babes, and is trying the best possible to make things moving an happen.

The struggle is real, TF will always still be in contact but due to school, few things might be late or take a delay for the adopts:
I apologise in advance for the delays and everythings, due to school i will be a liittle late to these, but as it sloly almost rots, i should be able to give it some refreshings/fixings//addings and all that. I'm sorry if i owe a reply to anyone.

P.S. I'm here daily, and chec back and hour or so once i'm home, the adopts just wont move so i'm waiting patiantly.

-TF

-More bots, more time, more fun, TF gonna be goone for only 2 days per week, and Cyberhounds will be runninig full schedule, yay.
Also some tittle bugs have been fixed so far. TF keeps them running, no matter adopts are slow or every minute.

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups