Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

CyberWolfs/Dogs/Hounds [2016] by onelyrics pets

Based on Click to view
Artist onelyrics pets [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 0 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CyberWolfs/Dogs/Hounds [2016]

Postby onelyrics pets » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Breedings/Bonding|Archives|Cybercats|Uptdates|RP|CW/D/H Club/Social Club/group.(CS)|CW/D/H Club/Social Club/group.(DA)|CW/D/H History -Forum stil in progress

These are creature of Cybertron, just like every Cybertronian. But there are few differences to them, even with both modes thay'll have their wolf easr and tails, the species leader is assumed to be Steelback but ever since the first Cross-species mech came to exsistence in the new area, It was then clear he was the first to create the Cyberwolfs, everyone got new looks and weaponry, but everything else besides apperances stayed the same. These guys are factionless-which means they can choose to stay Cyberwolfs, or leave their species to go out in the wide world and become Decepticons or Autobots or even join the mech (Cross-species -Silverclash) in his team. Alot and most of them oftenly are hard-headed but that's their nature.

They are big metal Transformers that are wolfs of Cybertron, Human are like half bird size to most of these. Pups always will start off as sparkling with little ears and tails. They are to decide rather stay with their born/created modes, or choose to add a vehicle mode or even replace one mode by removing it, it's all up to them.

They Love to feast on Energon, cyrstal, cubes/food, but they'll eat same as any Cybertronian.

Theses creatures care for their sparklings way more than than their own sparks, it's rare that a mech/femme would disappear one day, the bots young is cared for by both parents/creators and they are able give birth to 5 pups, but the sparkling count is mostly 2-3 it dephends if they're mode is Cyberwolf or bot, it aways dephends on that.

Theses creatures care for their sparklings way more than than their own sparks, it's rare that a mech/femme would disappear one day, but some Sparkling are left as orphans and Are always taken in by pure sparkled bots, Sparklings are unable to care for themselves at that stage, even in an adopted parent they'll survive as long as their sparks are with a parent or someone with pure spark. If they are in no condition to survive alone, they'll collapse in recharge and pretty sooon harmless, painless and silently shut offline permenantly, it's rare that few may wake up alive.
The Sparkling pups aren't as tough metaled as adults, their little bodies can be very fragile sometimes. Growing up may stings their sparks horribly, so they'll mostly be heard crying out whimpering in pain, it stops with time it's just a very rough process at young one has to go through.

At young age they'll thirst for Energon Alot, but as time passes they wont thirst and hunger as bad, they can be very active so it's immportant to keep and eye on them. Sparkling will take alot by their creators, color/colormix, personalities, appearences, and abillities and skill/or all those in mix.

Theses Cybertronians can be very skilled, some can be agressive, but actually they're calm, they love to play around and have fun. (In Progress)

Owner:Onelyrics pets
Artists: ScoinWolf
Breeding carer:Onelyrics pets -

*Be polite.
*Don't steal any of the bots unless you adopted one.
*Please don't complain if one you wanted was taken by someone else, there will be plenty to get.
*Do not copy/trace any bots by drawing them unless you've been permissioned.
*Do not give away/readopt/sell your bot to anyone, please.
*You may adopt 6 bots (breeding them counts as +1 due to sparkling)

*We are not making customs untill i can be sure these will progress well.
*Please don't spam, everyone will be replied to within time.
*If anyone is having a problem call for TF(me) and i'll come right as i see your call for help :)
*For the love of god , just please don't argue, please!

*Do not breed your bots on your own, contact TF and tell them you'd like to breed the two. (I will make breeding within time, i just need to have pefect lines for it, though i do have a thought.)
*Don't bribe/try to bribe anyone to create a custom/so bot, this is against adoptable's rules(it's really strict i'm sorry, but protectiveness)
*Patience is everything
*-I forgpt the rule, ah scrap..(What ever the rule was it applys to artists also)
*Link back to these adopts if you post a drawing of your bot on and off site please, thank you. (this applys to artists too)
-Do checkback with/PM Onelyrics for help/questions/information/any adopt problems. ^^

*Please try to stay as close to Cybertronnian models as possible (color and looks)
*Please try to stay as close as possible to vehicle colors and models if you wish to color bot inspierd by car.

*DO NOT! block/cover/trace/ remove/erase any of the signatures, they must be there at all times, all costs.
*We are not making customs untill i can be sure these will progress well.
*This is Closed species, which means you can't give/make a bot for someone by offering, they must adopt from here, no talkbacks. I have all the right to ban or block you from the adopts (I'm sorry if this one sounded strict as all heck, but it's just cause i'm very protective, and when it comes to my adopts nothing goes un-noticed.)
*No taking/accepting any sorts of bribes, pets, c$, items, DA point . ETC.
*Take your time in creating a bot.
*Please make sure to finish bot you start, thank you ^^
*Artist are allowed to own 12 bots non more (again sparkling counts as +1)
*No changhing the lines or any (current)items lines
-Sorry if all my rules seem realy strict, it's just the way it has to be. And yes Artists are allowed to take insparion of colors from real wolfs or dogs

Remember theses are bots without vehicle/jet modes, they have yet to decide rather they want muliple or will stick to their born ones.

"The bots without a fourm by the end date, will remain dateless till some users decide to adopt them, then fourm i'm inpressed by wins him/her. Also i've been thinking in let out a shop for theses babes^^
And allowing users to decide if they want their bot to bbe apart of special black-opps/Silver's team/DK gang((DK)he's not accepting) etc.

-Pease note and respect that i have all the right to extend an adoptable."

"If the adopts progress well enough, i've made my mind on rising the adoptable limit" -TF

Notes:

-This is Not first come first served.

-Any rules breakers will be blocked or banned from the adopts, (i'm sorry if i seem very strict lately just want my adopts safe and sound, banned and blocked users will be put in the BlackList And their bots taken-back to readopt to other people.)

-You've probably noticed alot of the titles failing, i'm working on it still, i'm fixing and creating other things for CW/D/H when i have time, plus there are no new bots due to fact ones made haven't been dopted yet so i've deided to base adoptions on the fourms i see fit ( or mostly cause it impressed me)
Again if thery'll actually progress well i'll raise the own limit, and no the adopts are not dead, i still keep them running when possible.

I have already made RP fourm for them (in my drafts) but it gives me the feeling like it might create chaos and misunderstandings when ppl will rp so i'll reach out for your thoughts of it, if your cool with it then ok, you wish for bigger selection, tell me.

-Ways i'll be judging your fourm:
The vehicle/alt mode you choose. (impressive vehicle is a +)
Personality you give them (nice description, and fitting personallity is a +)
Gaps( it's a -)
Filled fourm (it's a +)
Names (a little bit, it can be a + if you want)
Track of skill level/specially(they can be skilled but if bot is made supernatural it's a -)

no offense intended ^^

-Alright i'm back in buisness, i'll try to get new bot out every once in a vhile, i transffered school's so i'll be going onl 2 days a weekk so, i have time for my homies and the adopts, Just how fun is that!^^ (I'm actually extremely glad!)

-I've thought about the customs just now, i think i'll consider then if the adopts reach a 30/35 adopted bots, i might give the run for customs. Sooo.... Let's see how we're gonna do.

-It's not a first come first owned/served/whatever, unles it's directed by title or descrption fourm.

Stamp(s):

(I can't promise it working for long, i'm still fixing img bugs)
Big:

Big V2:
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3162558][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?id=320717[/img][/url]

Special thanks to Neara, for the wonderful lines.

Transformers © Hasbro
Cyberanimals © Onelyrics pets (TF)

-TF
Last edited by onelyrics pets on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:22 am, edited 48 times in total.
Twitter|DA|Tumblr|Wattpad|Cybercats|Cyberwolfs/Dogs/Hounds|BloodLife| BloodLife: Deserted Abominations | Deserted Abominations [planning adopts]Vil'deerian hounds
Pronouns:She/Her/hers
Only thing Wore than a Hater
Only thing worse than a Hater
Is a Traitor A Traitor
Traitor

I'm tired of takin' my aim, when I keep on missin'
There's gotta be a better way, gotta be a better way..
And every little word I say, Keeps getting twisted..
Or comin' out wrong, so baby hold on,
I'm tryin' to hit the mark but I'm shootin' with Broken Arrows
onelyrics pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CyberWolfs/Dogs/Hounds

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:16 am

mark

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:29 am

Mark!
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Vil'deerian Hounds | Wayward Bound | The Game
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -History- » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:36 am

Marking
-History-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:52 am

Mark, is there a difference between the ones with the fins and those without?

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY MANY TIMES

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE
Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onelyrics pets » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:26 am

I'm sorry, what?
Twitter|DA|Tumblr|Wattpad|Cybercats|Cyberwolfs/Dogs/Hounds|BloodLife| BloodLife: Deserted Abominations | Deserted Abominations [planning adopts]Vil'deerian hounds
Is a Traitor A Traitor
Traitor

onelyrics pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:54 am

onelyrics pets wrote:I'm sorry, what?

On their hind legs, some have fins and others don't and I wanted to know if that affects the hound or if it's just for appearance?

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onelyrics pets » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:17 am

You mean the differences between these?:

ImageImage

If that's the case then, no it's just that the dark blue-ish one (my oc) has like fur or something, but the adoptables are the adoptable hounds, i purposely made the appearenced different.

Unless you meant this:
ImageImage

if this is it then the thing red one's wearing is a cloak.

If you meant it differently, could you please set and example
Is a Traitor A Traitor
Traitor

onelyrics pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:20 am

That's a cloak? Ohh...That makes sense. (I meant the second difference.) Thanks for clearing that up for me!

*One last question, what does the speciality form section refer to?

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onelyrics pets » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:59 am

Specialty: Anything specific, like black-opps or something like that, somekind of skill, something they're good/skilled at. :)
Is a Traitor A Traitor
Traitor

onelyrics pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me