Fetalis - Journies and Trials

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Fetalis - Journies and Trials

Postby Tundra » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:23 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬¤۞¤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- Main Adopts - Fanclub - Species info - Journeys and Trials - Junk and Treasures -
Artists Search

Here is where you post all your forms, arts and edits to gain stats within the Fetalis community. Edits will NOT be allowed once I post approved after the post you have made. For those who don't want to jump back to the main adopts, here is the info again!

You may NOT use your tryout art to obtain more points once you have won. However, if a user gives you their art, you may use that.

[center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬¤۞¤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stats
And Most of the info about them - Check out Journeys and Trials for more info!
The 10/30 update was to clean up, and edit what stats mean. Major edits on Agility and Charisma.
Many of you may have noticed each fetalis is released with a base stat sets, with the base 100 starter package a user can assign to any stat they wish. These stats are used for various things depending on the event in which you are participating in. Each saber can reach a max of 400 stat points per stat, and an overall gain of 1100 points gained though various ways. If there are multiple Fetalis reaching the cap, it will be increased accordingly to fit the needs of the community.

I want to make it clear to everyone that you do not have to use the stats system at all. You can choose to not even delve into it if you just want to focus on your fetalis. Stats are just a fun little thing that people can do, and hopefully encourage people to interact with their fetalis.

It may be beneficial to use a fetalis in events, but it is no longer required to have one or use one in Search events. You do however still need one for battle events. A user may search without a fetalis 2 times per day.

- Updated - Vitality - Fetalis who have high vitality are known to endure things far better then those who vitality is lower. This meaning, a fetalis with high Vitality gains additional searches and attacks per day depending on the value in the vitality stat. Starting at 3 searches per day when a fetalis is used, and maxing out at 5 times a day with a maxed out stat.
In both attack and search events.
1- 200 = 1 more searches/attacks, 200 - 399 = 2 more searches/attacks, 400 = 3 more searches/attacks

- Updated - Strength - All search events have a 5% chance of finding items. However! a fetalis who has high strength has a higher chance of finding additional basic items in search events. In attack events, this saber deals more damage equal to the strength stat, this in combo with a high vitality and good agility can be quite a boon to a fetalis.
Search events :1- 200 = 1% increase of finding additional items, 200 - 399 = 3% increase, 400 = 5% increase
Attack Event: The higher the stat, the more damage dealt to the subject in the attack event

- Updated - Agility(Formally Defense) - Agility is just that, how fast the Fetalis can move. A Fetalis with a higher agility can attack first in battle and guarantee damage to the opponent. The higher the stat, the more chance of hitting the opponent first before any damage is even dealt! In the case of a battle against a boss, if the stat is more then 50 above the bosses agility, there is no chance the fetalis will not find the boss. In search events, they have a higher chance of finding Full custom shards(4 needed). Full customs can have as many Rare edits as the user wants and so on etc. Mythical Edits are NOT available in customs unless bought from the shop.

Search Event: 1 - 200 = 1% chance of finding one (of a roll of 1-100, you have to roll a 1), 200-399 = 3% chance of finding one (have to roll 1-3) 400 = 5% *(have to roll 1-5)
Attack Events: Depending on the value of the stat determines if the fetalis attacks first, or after, or has a miss chance.

- Updated - Charisma - (Formally Endurance/Stamina) Higher the stat here is, the higher chance of finding semi custom tokens! Semi customs from events can have 1 Rare edit OR 2 uncommon edits w/ unlimited common and very common edits. Another benefit unrelated to events is, more charisma = more cubs when breeding. There is no current use for charisma in battle/attack events. PERHAPS later on, but not now.
Unrelated to event: 1-200 = 2 cubs, 200-399 - 3 cubs, 400 = 4 cubs (UNLESS a Aether Root is used!)
Search Event : 1 - 200 = 1% chance of finding one (of a roll of 1-100, you have to roll a 1), 200-399 = 3% chance of finding one (have to roll a 1-3) 400 = 5% *(have to roll a 1-5)
Attack Event: Not used

- Updated - Potency - Stage one of battle events uses potency over strength when dealing damage to the target in question. So, basically, the higher the potency, the higher the damage. This in combo with a high vitality and good agility can be quite a boon to a fetalis. Its no different then strength other than, when the fetalis in question is used, it has the chance of going primal. In search events, all effects from other stats are doubled! In battle events, Primal fetalis gain +30 potency, and +10 strength as the power of their magic flowing strongly though their form. After 3-4 event days the fetalis returns to normal(Unless Ursarine Tears are used to permanently keep them in their Primal Form ).
Search events :1- 200 = 15% chance of obtaining primal form, 200 - 399 = 25% chance, 400 = 50% chance
Attack Event: The higher the stat, the more damage dealt in stage one of the battle events

Training and Stat Gain
    As mentioned, points per stat can be increased through training. Training is done through either visual or literary work. This means that whenever you write about or draw your fetalis (or have art made of them), they gain more stats! Each training session must be submitted via the fetalis Registry page. Below is an explanation of what sessions increase stats:
Points Awarded
+2
+4
+6
+8
+10
Written
3-5 coherent sentences
5-10 coherent sentences
10-15 coherent sentences
15-20 coherent sentences
20+ coherent sentences
Drawn
Unfinished Sketch
Lineart
Flat-color
Shaded Piece
Full Piece (shaded with BG)

When submitting a session, you must use a specific form, and you must link to the submission, so it is recommended that you create a diary of some sort to record written works in. All sessions must be submitted to the designated page seen in the links in the first post, with a title as such
    Username - User ID - Fetalis Name

Below is the form you must use to submit a session:
Code: Select all
[b]Fetalis Name:[/b]
[b]Submission Creator:[/b]
[b]Submission Type:[/b]
[b]Submission Link:[/b]
[b]Stats To Increase:[/b]

Last edited by Tundra on Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Requirements to Meet Each Stage

Postby Tundra » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:24 pm

Stats
And all the info about them!
I realized after posting the info above that there might be some inconsistencies in what I am asking of each tier of stat gain. Here I clarify what i am seeking to obtain the max point gain. .References and or text snips from previously created stories and/or art will be used as examples eventually, but I am still working on this.

Artistic requirements
Unfinished drawing and or sketch - this is pretty self explanatory in the means of this is definitely focused on rough sketches of a work. Works here focus little on detail, and only give the basic form of the fetalis in question. If the sketch doesn't show any features of the fetails, they will only obtain half the points. In this case, said sketch would only give 1 point. to obtain full points, one must show all mutations, or what is to be those mutations.
Lineart - A lineart is a clean example of what the final work will have. This means the lines must be clean and clearly show the full form of the fetalis in question. A sketchy lineart must show details, exact details regarding the fetalis. However, a sketchy lineart will only receive half the points. In this case they will only get 2 points vs. the 4 they would have gotten via a clean line work.
Flat-Color - Flat color arts include the lineart and the colors of the final fetalis design. Flat colors are NOT required to be the exact colors of the fetalis, as long as the design is there and its clear that all details are visible. Colors within this are clean and crisp, showing the design clearly and in full. A flat color that includes all colors is more likely to obtain the full point score here, which is 6 points.
Shaded Drawing - Pretty strait forward, shading shows the fade into shadows and the possible light source of the image. This can come in many forms, including faded, multiplied, overlaid etc. As long as the work is showing a clear light source via the shadows on the fetalis, it will be considered shaded. One can use highlights instead of shading as well here as long as the light source is portrayed.
Background - Backgrounds actually only add points after the shading point in a drawings score.I was unable to clearly portray that in the point totals. A work that has a simple background will get a +1 to their requested stat gain, and an advanced background(includes plants and stuff like that) will get an additional 2 points. Making the max point gain you can get a +10 to a designated stat, or stats.
Writing requirements
WIP
Last edited by Tundra on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fetalis - Journies and Trials

Postby Tundra » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:25 pm

MOres reserveds!
Last edited by Tundra on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:25 pm

Posting open
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eriecht » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:48 am

Fetalis Name: Byron
Submission Creator: Alaric Glöckner 130131
Submission Type: Artwork
Submission Link: viewtopic.php?t=3172183
Stats To Increase: Vitality

Submission Type: Writing
Submission Link: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3171681&p=101687876#p101687876 Story titled "The False Prince" currently in progress but meets max requirements so I'm posting it now.
Eriecht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:23 pm

Alaric Glöckner wrote:Fetalis Name: Byron
Submission Type: Artwork
Submission Link: viewtopic.php?t=3172183

Though hard work, your Fetalis gains +7 to Vitality!(flat color with a simple background) Update your info accordingly

Submission Type: Writing
Submission Link: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3171681&p=101687876#p101687876 Story titled "The False Prince" currently in progress but meets max requirements so I'm posting it now.

In their trials and efforts, your Fetalis has gained +6 (you had a few run-on sentences, but at least 10 coherent ones)
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me