Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:00 pm

hey looking for people who have gotten slots from me ( like slot trades or just gifts ) or have traded/ gifted khims with me

my stable is here
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3568699&p=112265969#p112265969

i am in the middle of getting all the slot info filled so thats why i am wondering

if you dont pm me and say you have a slot from me and you do it will be voided ( you have till February 5th, not too little time nor to much so :) )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:41 am

Some disheartening news;

I had intended to get out at least two from my little breeding event, I stepped away for a moment and my son closed everything. xc The breeding hadn't saved, and I had already invested an hour into it. As it is, I've got some repairs to do for my car and I'm missing the one tool I need (because, of course I am.) so I'll be unable to complete the ones I had intended today. So sorry guys!

I'll get back to working tomorrow. The frustration is heavy right now, lol.
    I'm also tentatively closing any further breeding requests, just for this weekend! I've got a good few RU prizes, as well as a handful of requested breedings for you lovely members. I'll be working on them this weekend, since we're supposed to be snowed in and I won't be going anywhere if I can help it. <3

And now another update; turns out I won't be fixing my car. :| Because legitimately we do not have the socket size I need, as it was never needed before now. Cannot fathom why this is, but oh well. Joy of joys. Back to working on these babes!
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:51 am

HowlingHooves wrote:
    Some disheartening news;

I had intended to get out at least two from my little breeding event, I stepped away for a moment and my son closed everything. xc The breeding hadn't saved, and I had already invested an hour into it. As it is, I've got some repairs to do for my car and I'm missing the one tool I need (because, of course I am.) so I'll be unable to complete the ones I had intended today. So sorry guys!

I'll get back to working tomorrow. The frustration is heavy right now, lol.
    I'm also tentatively closing any further breeding requests, just for this weekend! I've got a good few RU prizes, as well as a handful of requested breedings for you lovely members. I'll be working on them this weekend, since we're supposed to be snowed in and I won't be going anywhere if I can help it. <3

And now another update; turns out I won't be fixing my car. :| Because legitimately we do not have the socket size I need, as it was never needed before now. Cannot fathom why this is, but oh well. Joy of joys. Back to working on these babes!

<3 Oh no!!!! I hate those sort of days. :( <3 I hope things get better for you, short term and long. God, this is why I hate adulting lol.

You're a champ mate!!
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:45 am

heyyy! for those of you who haven’t seen me around, I’m lovestruck, you can call me love or whatever, i don’t really care much!! I just wanted to pop in to say I’m open for breedings and customs if anyone’s interested!

Also, I’m offering art like below for da points! Pm me if interested! Her eye looks kinda funny, they’ll look better than that cx

• always tired • she/her • infp-t • artist
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:13 pm

@lovestruck - You have really gorgeous art! <3

I've been away for a while. I don't think I ever posted about it here before my break, but uni has been keeping me busy. I wanted to say congrats to all the new artists, you all have lovely designs.

My laptop charger exploded today, but hopefully I'm picking a new one up tomorrow. I've been slowly catching up with the archives, it's mostly the event lines and trades I need to sort out. I was going to do that tonight but my laptop has no battery left now, haha.

I have some time this week, so I wanted to offer some breedings again! I'll be taking as many as possible, closing at 2pm GMT on Thursday. Your breeding is accepted if I don't reply. If you need slots I can offer some from my khims. No customs at the minute unless you asked about one before my break. I'll be doing the archives and start the breedings after that.

I'll have some more things to post in the next few days, like slot trades, but for now it's just this. I realise I have a couple of khims I haven't named, I have seen them and I promise I love them, just struggling with show names, aah. I missed you guys a lot. <3
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:33 pm

ABeardedDragon wrote:

I've been away for a while. I don't think I ever posted about it here before my break, but uni has been keeping me busy. I wanted to say congrats to all the new artists, you all have lovely designs.

My laptop charger exploded today, but hopefully I'm picking a new one up tomorrow. I've been slowly catching up with the archives, it's mostly the event lines and trades I need to sort out. I was going to do that tonight but my laptop has no battery left now, haha.

I have some time this week, so I wanted to offer some breedings again! I'll be taking as many as possible, closing at 2pm GMT on Thursday. Your breeding is accepted if I don't reply. If you need slots I can offer some from my khims. No customs at the minute unless you asked about one before my break. I'll be doing the archives and start the breedings after that.

I'll have some more things to post in the next few days, like slot trades, but for now it's just this. I realise I have a couple of khims I haven't named, I have seen them and I promise I love them, just struggling with show names, aah. I missed you guys a lot. <3

EEEEEEE!!! :D Welcome back Beardy!!!! *sending hugs across the internet, or just handshakes if you'd prefer heh*. Missed you so much!!
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:42 pm

welcome back beardy :3 what wuld I do without you? You are always saving me with the archive :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:02 am

ABeardedDragon wrote:

So SO excited to see you back Beardy!!!! I know we really missed you too <3
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:04 am

Okay everyone!! I am finally back in action!! (: