Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022- Flower Cart!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Day 5

Postby Len. » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:29 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!
Today's Date: 4.09

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: Len. 293548
Date: 04.09
Other: -

toodle

I'd like to make some chocolate! 🍫
Username & ID No: Len. 293548
Recipe Name: White chocolate and Extra Dark chocolate

I’d Like to Pick Blueberries! <3
Username & User ID: Len. 293548
CL Who’s Picking: Image
CL Name + pronouns: Cheeto, they/them
Date: 4.09
Other: xxx

I'd like to tend the garden!
username + id no - Len. 293548
date - 04.09
anything else? -
Last edited by Len. on Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoof. » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:30 pm

Forgot about these, whoops-

” Lovebird Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: Symbiotic
Date: 4.9
Area: The River bank
Cloudy Leopard’s being sent out: Image
Name + pronouns:
Lovebird (They/Them)

Username & ID No: Symbiotic 562760
Recipe Name: Milk Chocolate x1 and Dark Chocolate x1
Last edited by hoof. on Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UMAs wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

Woods / Hoof

Introject-heavy OSDDID system

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↟↟ᨒ⨺⃝ᨒ↟↟┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hoof.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepytally » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:30 pm

Username & User ID: Sleepytally + 995839
CL Name + pronouns: Lalita She/Her
Other: go get it lalita

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!
Today's Date: 4.9

Username & ID No: sleepytally + 995839
Recipe Name: x2 white chocolate x1 dark chocolate

username + id no - sleepytally + 995839
date - 04.09
anything else? -

” (Cl name here) Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: Tetractys
Area: Forest
Name + pronouns: Nayeli! She/Her
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie

🍄

🌹 th
🍂 pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
🪻Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
🪴 discord:
Sleepytally#1109

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:33 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: Rosemoon 941592

toodle

Username & ID No: Rosemoon 941592
Recipe Name: Milk Chocolate

Username & User ID: Rosemoon 941592
CL Name + pronouns: Andromeda (she/her)
Other: <3
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KandieFloofsterLoch » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:35 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: KandieFloofsterLoch 1027847
Other: -thank you!!

toodle

” Gray Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: KandieFloofsterLoch
Area: Forest
Name + pronouns: Gray and they/them

Username & User ID: KandieFloofsterLoch 1027847
CL Name + pronouns: Sherley they/them
Other: xxx

username + id no - KandieFloofsterLoch 1027847
date - 04.09
anything else? - n/a

Username & ID No: KandieFloofsterLoch 1027847
Recipe Name: 2 chili chocolate
Last edited by KandieFloofsterLoch on Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KandieFloofsterLoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:38 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

username + id no - _mirage_ + 1015593
date - 04.09
anything else? - :D

Username & ID No: _mirage_ + 1015593
Recipe Name: Extra Dark Chocolate

Username & ID No: _mirage_ + 1015593
Recipe Name: White Chocolate

Username & User ID: _mirage_ + 1015593
CL Who’s Picking:
CL Name + pronouns: Starlight, she/they
Other: :0

” Starlight Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: _mirage_
Area: forest!
Cloudy Leopard being sent out:
Name + pronouns: Starlight, she/they

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: _mirage_ + 1015593
^w^
toodle
-
mirage
s/he/they
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:41 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!

” fallon Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: ggez
Date: 4.8
Area: flower field
Name + pronouns: fallon they/them

username + id no - ggez #1006551
date - 04.09
anything else? - no

Username & ID No: ggez #1006551
Recipe Name: dark chocolate x1, white chocolate x1

Username & User ID: ggez #1006551
CL Who’s Picking:
CL Name + pronouns: fallon they/them
Other: <3

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: ggez #1006551
Other: x

toodle
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falaffle » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:54 pm

Chocolate Coin Cleanup!
Today's Date:4/9

Bunny Chasing!
Username + ID number: wafflefloof 934946
Other: I’m excited to catch some bunnies -

toodle

” (Cl name here) Is going on a egg hunt!”
Username: wafflefloof
Area: flower field
Name + pronouns:Bonnie she/her

Username & ID No: wafflefloof 934946
Recipe Name: chili chocolate

Username & User ID: wafflefloof 934946
CL Name + pronouns: plantis he/him
Other: hes excited to eat more berries then anything.

username + id no - wafflefloof 934946
date - 04.08
anything else? - yes just yes.
Last edited by Falaffle on Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Day 6

Postby Dragong » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:55 pm

dilemmaly

Saki picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave her 13 blueberries Image for effort. Plus she was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

ahirked

Petal approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Petal disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 23 blueberries Image and rain boots Image. Plus she was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

SCRUNKS!

Lucky approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Lucky disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 15 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

pancakelover

mothball approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left mothball disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 29 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Cynicat
Spotting a nice carrot in field, Istaria walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Istaria brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them 39 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Istaria’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for them to take care of!
By Ahirked

yandere

piano approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left piano disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 16 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Len.

Finch approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Finch disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 18 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help!

dragoness129

Jesper approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Jesper disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 23 blueberries Image and dirt Image. Plus she was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

vanillachapstick

Emerald approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Emerald disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 25 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

yutashu

jinx picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave him 13 blueberries Image for effort. Plus he was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

reshihall

Spring picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave them 8 blueberries Image for effort. Plus they were given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Melybelly

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Pixie walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Pixie brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them a carrot Image and 32 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

[kat]

Gardenia approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Gardenia disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 15 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

spiritwish

Kazuha was briefly scanning through the field until he spotted a carrot that spoke to him. After a good pull it erupted out of the ground leaving Kazuha tumbled. Quickly, he snatched the shiny gem and started sprinting to Archie. As Kazuha was about to reach the stand, however, a big fluff ball tackled him. Though, this wasn’t just a fluff ball! It was an adorable fluffy bunny!
By Dragong
Archie gave you 44 blueberries Image and a carrot Image for the tumble! Plus he was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

crowthefrostyfloof

Noon approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Noon disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 30 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Satamoru
Spotting a nice carrot in field, Princess walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Princess brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her and 35 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Princess’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for her to take care of!
By mallowpop

Lying_Lilacs

Aestra picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave her 11 blueberries Image for effort. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Zubers

Avirus approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Avirus disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 20 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 13 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Eevee55

Sophie picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave her 12 blueberries Image for effort. Plus she was given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

mallowpop

Spotting a nice carrot in field, charm walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, charm brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them rain boots Image and 32 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

sherbertine

Tsubaki picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave him 13 blueberries Image for effort. Plus he was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

KandieFloofsterLoch

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Prias walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Prias brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave them dirt Image and 22 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

redpandasareLIFE

Sunflower picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave her 14 blueberries Image for effort. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Episch

Harpocrates approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Harpocrates disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 25 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Exile

Radio Beaker approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Radio Beaker disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 27 blueberries Image and rain boots Image. Plus he was given 15 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Transparent Cow!

Darby approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Darby disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 18 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Melsride
Spotting a nice carrot in field, Beauty walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Beauty brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her rain boots Image and 38 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Beauty’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for her to take care of!
By mallowpop

sleepytally
Spotting a nice carrot in field, tbn walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, tbn brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her 25 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!
tbn’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for her to take care of!
By mallowpop

_mirage_

Starlight approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Starlight disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 24 blueberries Image and rain boots Image. Plus she was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

AliceMorte

Yukari approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Yukari disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 27 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Nursemikan

Dakota approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Dakota disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 17 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

littleminicooper

Shortcake picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave her 5 blueberries Image for effort. Plus she was given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help!

hjarta

Candy picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave them 5 blueberries Image for effort. Plus he was given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

rem sleep

Passion Burst approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Passion Burst disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 16 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

shuichi

samekichi approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left samekichi disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 27 blueberries Image. Plus they was given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help!

saw

sharkbait approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left sharkbait disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 29 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Dogboss123

Toby picked out a random carrot from the ground. Pulling it out it looked really, weird,, Bringing it over to Archie left him with a strange look. He gave her 15 blueberries Image for effort. Plus she was given 11 chocolate coins Image for the help!

RealCipher

Café approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Café disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 23 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Cherryfreeze

Snowdrift approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Snowdrift disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 22 blueberries Image and rain boots Image. Plus she was given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

rileyistired

chamomile approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left chamomile disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 21 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus she was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Daisy

felicity approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left felicity disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 20 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

SushiBeans

Echo approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Echo disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 29 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 8 chocolate coins Image for the help!

wafflefloof

toast approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left toast disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left him with 20 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 7 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Caprisa

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Cocoa walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Cocoa brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave her a flower Image and 22 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 14 chocolate coins Image for the help!

Melinoe
Spotting a nice carrot in field, Jasper walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Jasper brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave him 35 blueberries Image. Plus he was given 5 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Jasper’s golden carrot then attracted a little bunny! As Archie doesn’t need more farm animals he left it for him to take care of!
By mallowpop

-icarus-

Forrest approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Forrest disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left it with 22 blueberries Image and dirt Image. Plus it was given 12 chocolate coins Image for the help!

ggez

gumdrop approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left gumdrop disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left her with 18 blueberries Image. Plus she was given 6 chocolate coins Image for the help!

eden;

phyllis approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left phyllis disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 16 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

TacoTabby

Spotting a nice carrot in field, Toilet Roll walked up to pull it revealing a golden carrot! Amazed, Toilet Roll brought it to Archie where in excitement he gave him dirt Image and 33 blueberries Image. Plus they were given 9 chocolate coins Image for the help!

MeltiTheDragon

Sprite approached the carrot of their choosing. Pulling it, left Sprite disappointed. A regular carrot. Turning in the carrot left them with 30 blueberries Image and a carrot Image. Plus they were given 10 chocolate coins Image for the help!
Last edited by Dragong on Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
xx
Dragong 🥀 you’re amazing 🥀 dark vibes
hello I’m friendly, so I’m down to talk!
I like edgy, cryptic, trippy vibes (⚈益⚈)
You’re amazing and you should
always think that because you are <3
x
x
x
navigation !!
🥀 trades x
🥀 art x x
🥀 th x
🥀©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage