Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby Stitch~ » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:38 pm

Nikki6Ashba wrote:
Rescue2001 wrote:Yeah and awesome I would like to do one for sure :) on night glider lines :) ( I will post it on here once done )

No more adopts are to be made on night glider lines. They are strictly customs at this point in time. They are meant to be very limited and I'd rather they stay that way.

I don't know. I would like to see more. I was not able to get one and I assume other who were not arround or didn't have a chance to get one would like to have another chance to do so and Neri said that the artist could do it, so I personally like the idea
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Well then I guess I will have to try the other lines

Saying that would an artist mind making me a cover and add me to it on either the frost horn lines or the infinity khennel lines I only need one or the other ( probably the frost horn ones though so I can do any markings )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:11 pm

Rescue2001 wrote:Well then I guess I will have to try the other lines

Saying that would an artist mind making me a cover and add me to it on either the frost horn lines or the infinity khennel lines I only need one or the other ( probably the frost horn ones though so I can do any markings )

I do not think the ones who made those lines allow regular adopt on them either. For the kennel lines I don't think even customs are allowed on them, and with the frost horns I believe it's breedings and customs only for them. Many of the older lines are not meant to have adopts continuously and once the event for them if over they are either completely retired, are are only for customs(or with the frost horn, hippo, and kirin breedings as well).

xostef202 wrote:
Nikki6Ashba wrote:
Rescue2001 wrote:Yeah and awesome I would like to do one for sure :) on night glider lines :) ( I will post it on here once done )

No more adopts are to be made on night glider lines. They are strictly customs at this point in time. They are meant to be very limited and I'd rather they stay that way.

I don't know. I would like to see more. I was not able to get one and I assume other who were not arround or didn't have a chance to get one would like to have another chance to do so and Neri said that the artist could do it, so I personally like the idea

I did the night glider lines for only that limited time last year. They are meant to be very limited and there are not to be any more adopts made on them at all. Honestly I would actually like to have them completely retired to where not even customs can be made on them any more.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:50 pm

could you please not forget that i am the owner of this adopt
and therefor i have rights over every event lines too, with doing the event lines for the khimaira friesians you automatically give some of the rights to me too
I don't plan on releasing a dozen of adopts on these lines, but i think sometimes releasing and event adopt should be alright
but i don't see a reason in closing a line completely
why did you do these lines when you intend that there are only very few of them made?
It only encourages creedy behavior over those

Nevertheless i said that the halloween related adopts can be done on every line, and with every line i mean every line
i don*t show my admin rights often, but don't forget that i'm the owner of the adopt and that I decide what happens with the adopt event lines too, even if they are made from other artists
you already had the right to decide what the event should look like, but some other things are up to me

rescue if you don't have access to some lines you can ask a cs mod to add you with my permission

if you want to decide over your own adopt, then please do an own adopt and you are free to decide over it completely
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:01 pm

another note: closing an old event line completely is unfair to the people that joined the community after it was closed
I respect the decision to not make many horses on this line, but i won't close a line down completely
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:06 pm

alright, if people are completely persistent that their event lines should be closed down for good tell me per pm
then i will ask a mod to lock the entire thread so that you can be sure that there won't be a horse made on them ever again and I will remove the link from the event lines navigation

edit:
for now don't use the nightglider lines for halloween event and no rare or very rare customs on them
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:06 am

xostef202 wrote:Hey everyone its been a while since I have posted in here. First off I am sorry Neri that things have been a bit rough, hopefully they get better soon!

Now I am looking to get a bunch of breedings off my plate so I am looking for willing artists! A few of these will be going up for adoption, I am more than happy to host the adoption if the artist does not want to. I then have one really big and complex breeding that I still have not had a willing artist for. I really really want to get that breeding done soon since I have been waiting about a year to get it done now. I know it is really complex and I am sorry for that but I do really wanna get this one done. Thanks in advance guys!

Oh Ps. I will give permissions to the artist who takes on the breeding instead of posting here since that would make this post longer

First breeding
Image X Image

Second breeding
Image X Image

Third breeding - Taken by Rescue
Image X Image

Fourth breeding
Image X Image

Fifth breeding = The Complicated One
Image X Image

Just re posting since it got pushed back a bit
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:45 am

OK sounds good ( glade we got that all cleared up :) )

Also I ordered a very rare custom a while ago on the night glider lines is that still ok?
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Does this mean that there will be no more nightgliders?
Would love to use one of my VC-C customs for one if it's still possible.
If not then that fine, just curious if it would be possible to get one before they are completely gone.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Hello everyone!

I know I have been absent as of late due to starting up a farm, dealing with my growing son, and preparing for the harsh northern winter but I am glad to say that I will begin to become more active, it will be a slow progression but a steady one. With this being said, I would like to begin with breedings! I do not have a limit as to how many I will take and I would like to being tonight if any are sent in before I go to bed.

I am also offering a deal for anyone who is new to Khims that own less than five khims. I am going to offer breedings from my own babes to either pair with one of your babes, receive a foal from a different bloodline, or to just spice up your herd a little. There are only a few stipulations that I would like to be stuck to:

-Flyg, Eenhoorn, and Aesir are off limits for ANY breeding...these are my babies <3
-Only single, non-mated khims can be used to pair with your own babes

So send me a breeding and I'll get started right away! If you have any questions, feel free to message me <3

Thank you.
birch.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me