Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby L.V.L » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:33 pm

I have a very complicated breeding if an artist is up for it!!

Ee AA Crcr Kfkf Toto Rbrb Clcl Stysty Papa +Birdcatcher Spots +Grease Spots +Tim Burton Fantasy +Time-Line Fantasy

So if I did this correctly, it should be:
    Buckskin, Khim Fog, Tobiano, Rabicano, Paint Claw, Sooty, Pangare, Birdcatcher Spots, Grease Spots, Tim Burton Fantasy, Time Line Fantasy

Plus I would like to add the Mane/Tail Edits, Butterflies and Button Eyes
    All but like, 3 slots from this guy, will be given away! <3

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3735282 and Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3428866
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:40 pm

I'd take it but I roll them myself when I do breedings, sorry.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:17 pm

Hey ya'll. I'm looking for a slot swap or two. I've got this handsome boy here.
    Heaven's Brightest Star // Jonghyun
    I'm looking for other Khims of the same rarity and a gene-bomb as well. I'm extremely picky but PM me with what you got. :)

I'm still looking for a home for these two babs. PM me with the form "Khim rehoming" and fill in the form accordingly. I'll rehome them when I find the right owner.
    Drawn into the Heavens // Lucio
    Code: Select all
    [center][b][u]I want to rehome Lucio![/u][/b]
    [b]New name:[/b]
    [b]Link to stables:[/b]
    [b]Why you want him:[/b]
    [b]Extras:[/b][/center]

Nameless baby
    [center][b][u]I want to rehome the nameless Khim![/u][/b]

Also, my school break is finally here so I'll probably get to work on updating my stables. o3o I'll probably be looking for more mate/slot swaps when I have everything updated.
    Edit:
    I finally updated my entire stable. That took longer than expected. Do check them out if you're looking for mates/slot swaps. I've got plenty. ;) Also, for those who have won slots in my previous slot raffle but can't remember/want the perms, search up the Khim you wanna breed and PM me, I'll send you the perm.
    Also, while going through some of the khims that I forgot to update, I came across this grulla boy. I'll rehome her as well.
    If you're interested, PM me this form with the title "Khim rehoming"
    [center][b][u]I want to rehome the grulla Khim![/u][/b]
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:02 am

a little shoutout to all artists :3
i would like to have dsome more foundation unicorns and demons, because we have a breeding issue with them
i would like to have 5 unicorns and 5 demons adopts
if an artist is interested shot me a pm of the unicorn or demon you are interested in doing :3 first i will only give out 1 horse for each artist, if some are left over i will write it in the fanclub :3
i have little wishes on the design, but all other things are up to you, the horses can have every known marking of the khims ^^ because they are very rare of course
the adopts are themed so what you choose as extra markings should fit to the theme ^^
adopts:
Unicorns:
1. cloud themed: blue taffy base, paint cloud, colored paint fog (only the tips of the arms are colored, the rest is white), cloud should be over the colored paint fog looking like wind swirls under the "clouds" | Unicorn color is different shades of bluemixed into hooves, mane/tail, the paint fog and the horn
2. night themed: jet black base with blue gleam, birdcatcher spots that look like stars, khimaira near leopard appaloosa, colored paint sabino fading into the coat| color of the unicorn should be different kinds of dark blue, letting it look like the sun just faded (lighter color fading into darker blue shades, all on hooves, mane/tail, horns and the sabino
3.dawn themed: brown double pearl (completly light golden horse), pangare, minimal splash on all 4 legs, little on the belly and face, khimaira varnish roan appaloosa (slightly darker gold then base), colored frosted appaloosa | color is different violet tones fitting to the dawn theme, hooves, mane/tail, horns and frosted appaloosa are colored
4. Holy themed: any kind of light, pale, pastel colored base, colored paint fog all other is up to you | color is different shades of gold on mane/tail, horns, hooves and paint fog
5. pride month unicorn: dominant white, you can choose what markings go beneath the dominant white | unicorn color is rainbow on mane/tail, hooves, horn and one paint marking if you choose to add one beaneath the dominant white

Demon:
1.underwater themed: Black base with blue gleam, khimaira cloud (lighter black with lighter blue gleam), colored paint cobweb | color of the demon is light blue, the cobweb is colored in light blue almost white, tips of the hoove, tip of the horn, upper part of mane/tail colored
2. underworld themed: cherry chestnut base (dark red coat), greenish colored paint cloud, black colored tobiano, tobiano above cloud | color of the demon is smutty green and black on mane/tail, hooves, horns and colored markings fitting to the red base
3. glowing mushroom biome from subnautica: blood bay roan (lilac coat), khimaira varnish roan appaloosa, colored overo with colored ghost marking, colored cobweb | color of the demon is different shades of violet from dark violet till lilac, ghost marking of the overo is lilac colored almost white and cobweb is very light colored too, color goes on mane/tail, hoove, horns and the markings
4. martyr demon horse: light colored base, colored paint fire others is up to you but needs to be a holy demon | color of the demon is gold, mane/tail, hooves, horns, colored markings
5. darksiders demon: chimeric horse needs to fit ruin and despair from darsiders 1 and 2, not much freedom for you:
- dominant coat is black base with colored irregular overo fitting the runes and colored irregular sabino fitting the markings on the legs | color is red orange yellow fire like. on hooves, horns, colored markings and a little bit on the tip of mane/tail
- recessive coat is black dun with colored irregular sabino on legs and darker khimaira cloud to imitate the undead look like muscles, skull and ravaged neck | color of the demon is turquoise mane/tail, hooves, horns and colored irregular sabino

Unicorn taken:
1. Dragontrix
2. Nikki6Ashba
3. Keen
4. birch.
5. Zombiehund

demon taken:
1. ~SpotOnAppy~
2. Marsh
3. NeriHyuga
4. L.V.L
5. ABeardedDragon
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am

a little note ^^ before you post the unicorns and demons please show them to me first :3 thank you
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:49 am

I want to do one of those but yet I don't know lol all I know is that those are all going to look awesome when done lol
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:56 am

Hi there everyone!

Neri has kindly accepted me as an artist here, and for now I’m going to stick with breedings until I’m more confident with the khims genetics. <3 So come on over and send me some breedings if you’re in the market! Best way to learn is to dive in! <3
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:25 am

L.V.L wrote:

Ee AA Crcr Kfkf Toto Rbrb Clcl Stysty Papa +Birdcatcher Spots +Grease Spots +Tim Burton Fantasy +Time-Line Fantasy

Buckskin, Khim Fog, Tobiano, Rabicano, Paint Claw, Sooty, Pangare, Birdcatcher Spots, Grease Spots, Tim Burton Fantasy, Time Line Fantasy

Keen wrote:I'd take it but I roll them myself when I do breedings, sorry.

still interested in a possible fantasy breeding?
    i've got plenty of those that i can send out. :)
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:46 am

underworld demon is the only one still open ^^ i will show you what i had in mind:
therefor the greenish cloud, the red horse and the black tobiano :3

taken ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:21 am

L.V.L wrote:
L.V.L wrote:

Keen wrote:I'd take it but I roll them myself when I do breedings, sorry.

still interested in a possible fantasy breeding?
    i've got plenty of those that i can send out. :)

As long as I am the one rolling it XD depends on the pair though, you can send them in a PM if you like and Ill tell you! ^-^
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me