๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ Artist Applications!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ Artist Applications!

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:05 pm

Mark!
โ˜…
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ˜…
โ˜…
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ˜…
โ˜… ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: โ˜…
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ (๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ)

ImageImage
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐:moonmist2963
๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:หš:โœง๏ฝกโ‹†โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ‹†๏ฝกโœง:หš:๏ฝฅ๏ฝก
Kenobi is Star Wars ofc
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฑ๐ž๐ฅ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฎ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข ๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐’

๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ/๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐‡๐ž/๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’๐„๐“ ๐„๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ

โ˜…๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’• ๐‘จ๐’“๐’• ๐‘ถ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’š!โ˜…
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:31 pm

Username + user ID crowthefrostyfloof+957629
Tell me a bit about this werm! The deer king! Inspired kinda by Bambi II but also I wanted to experiment with colors! This werm is a caring king who seem reserved on the outside but when around people he likes he is a goof!
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? They are adorable and so cuz w o r m
โ˜…
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ˜…
โ˜…
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ˜…
โ˜… ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: โ˜…
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ (๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ)

ImageImage
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐:moonmist2963
๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:หš:โœง๏ฝกโ‹†โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ‹†๏ฝกโœง:หš:๏ฝฅ๏ฝก
Kenobi is Star Wars ofc
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฑ๐ž๐ฅ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฎ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข ๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐’

๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ/๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐‡๐ž/๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’๐„๐“ ๐„๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ

โ˜…๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’• ๐‘จ๐’“๐’• ๐‘ถ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’š!โ˜…
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pancakelover43 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:35 am

Pancakelover43 + 393396

Tell me a bit about this werm! This werm loves to prance among the clouds above Eaden, and take naps in them too! They love to watch all of the wermz below them go about their everyday lives.
LINE EDITS For this one, I added a halo and wings and completely erased the former werm tail. I also changed all the fluffy bits to look like clouds

Tell me a bit about this werm!This werm is a jungle dweller, scurrying through the brush of the rainforest. They have evolved to create fantastic camouflage, looking like they are basically made of leaves!
LINE EDITS I changed all of the fluff on this one to look like leaves, and once again completely scrapped the tail to make way for a new one. I added a flower on the head and a bunch on the back!
ImageImage
Tell me a bit about this werm! These guys are brothers! Their names are Brimstone (red) and Hades (blue). They protect the gates of Hell together and love their job.
LINE EDITS Lots of line edits on these guys. I copied the head twice, erased the tail and added two more behind it, made the body extra fluffy, made the front arm fluffier and subsequently bigger, gave them ears, and added two collars. (sidenote: because I had to make two heads and move them, the lines got blurry and I had to completely redraw the lineart)

Why would you like to be an artist for wermz?

I want to be an artist for wermz because I truly love the community. I've been on this site for almost 10 years and I wanted to give back by spreading the love through adoptables. I have skills that can bring people happiness, and I'd love to use them here!
Last edited by pancakelover43 on Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
she/they
cozie artist
pancakelover43

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:56 am

Username + user ID โ™•Colin + 820822

Tell me a bit about this werm!
This werm is a dragon! They definitely live in a cave and hoard gummies. They're really sweet, but only if you don't threaten to steal their gummies of course! The line edits I did were spikes and claws, ofc, dragons do need claws after all. I also gave them horns and wings as well, and a little ear + a dragon tail. They're also really shiny! They probably shine their scales everyday.

We don't really have much to do lately, and we've been bored all day, so it sounds fun to be able to make little wermz for the community to enjoy! Also, we've been thinking about working on our own pixel adopts, so it would be great practice! These guys are really cute, and the community is really sweet, and we'd love to be able to give them some more little wermz to enjoy. <3

โ™กโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™ก

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings
โ™ซ

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
โ™กโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™ก
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:23 am

Mark
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lanayru » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:11 am

Username + user ID Falorni #134192
Tell me a bit about this werm! This werm, despite its wings, cannot fly! Its fur coating and feather plumes perfectly mimic a soft afternoon sky as it dreams of one day soaring through the heights along with the birds.
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? Honestly it'd be a great excuse to get back to doing more pixel art! I like that the wermz 'base' is a bit bigger, allowing for more creative designs :-]
Click the cat for my FR!
Lanayru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragong » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:57 pm

Username + user ID KuroeKat#3673
Tell me a bit about this werm! Theyโ€™re a fallen Angel from heaven, they were sent to earth to help care for humankind when they stumbled and fell into a volcano. Instead of burning this werm grow strong with power and became a dark Angel with lava pulsing through their veins. Deep down their angelic ways, the innocent werm, is trapped in this cold stern outer layer. The little werm runs around spreading havoc around the towns. >:)
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? honestly! Making this werm was so endearingly fun and I love little umas! They make me so happy and making all sorts of fun designs to share with everyone makes my day! I love seeing people adopt out litters I make and having a fun uma to work on to fill free time or give a peace of mind to mindlessly work on smth itโ€™s such a nice feeling!!<3 I also just love how this is different from the regular uma, the pixels are so much less specific and I can mix more of my regular art style in these guys ๐Ÿฅฐ! Thank you so so much for this opportunity! And just making this fella made my day
x
xx
Dragong ๐Ÿฅ€ youโ€™re amazing ๐Ÿฅ€ dark vibes
hello Iโ€™m friendly, so Iโ€™m down to talk!
I like edgy, cryptic, trippy vibes (โšˆ็›Šโšˆ)
Youโ€™re amazing and you should
always think that because you are <3
x
x
x
navigation !!
๐Ÿฅ€ trades x
๐Ÿฅ€ art x x
๐Ÿฅ€ th x
๐Ÿฅ€ยฉ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
little pixels wrote:ImageImageImage
Dragong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperFriend » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:21 am

Username + user ID PaperFriend 1018128
(help I couldn't stop making them and I love them all)

Tell me a bit about this werm! I just wanted to try out a color scheme and patterns. I ended up adding a few little ribbon like decorations to it.

Tell me a bit about this werm! This werm is inspired by terrarium/aquarium sorta stuff. I edited parts of the line art to give it little glass compartments and then filled it in with little details to make it seem like a fish tank.

Tell me a bit about this werm! This one is also one of my many favs. (Help I can't stop making them). I added some hair tuffs, little ears and another tail. I also added eyes all over the body because I'm a gal that loves multi eyed creatures. I also added some neat little strip markings.

Tell me a bit about this werm! Another super fav. I love doing glitch stuff. I only added some glitchy effects to the line art and the tail. I added some circuit board like details to the body as well.

Tell me a bit about this werm! This one is chimera inspired! I added horns, a little floofy mane and a snake tail. I also had it have a more goat-like eye.

ImageImage
Tell me a bit about this werm litter! I ended up making a whole litter. (I'll just have a two as examples.) So far I have made about 16 and counting. I sorta went with a goo/paint inspired theme I guess? I added some cracks and seeping goo to the line art. Then I just went to town with the color pallets and patterns.

ImageImage
Tell me a bit about this werm(s)! Candle theme! I just edited the line art so the wermz would have a candle tail and added some melted wax bits throughout the body.

Image Image Image Image Image
Tell me a bit about this werm(s)! Double Trouble! I wanted to make some wermz with two head and two tails. Two is better than one right? I added cute little spot patterns the body as well.

Tell me a bit about this werm! This one is very much inspired by Oblivion's griffin line art. This one is a cross between a barn owl and a cat. Maybe also a hint of a tiger as well because of some the tiger like stripes.

Tell me a bit about this werm! A transparent werm. Perhaps it's some sort of ghost? It seems to leave a trail of goo. Is that ectoplasm?

Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? I just really like editing and coloring the werm line art. Not only does it give me good practice but its really fun. Plus I just love the little wermz they're just such a cute idea. I've always been attracted to the idea of adoptables and this community is fun to be a part of and very welcoming! I'd definitely be interested in being a guest artist that does some litters once in a while or making wermz for scavenging.
Last edited by PaperFriend on Fri May 13, 2022 5:27 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Paper
She/Her

PaperFriend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thovatos » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:14 pm

Username + user ID Thovatos - 340145
Don't let their appearance fool you~ They may be pretty, but they have a venomous heart. They hear all the talk of the town and are happy to tell everyone else. They are quick to agree with everyone else as well. Design inspirations come from feather boas and lunar moths. Donned with a fluffy mane, jewels, pixie wings, and a fat-to-thin snake/moth tail, they also come with an antenna decorational line-edit attaching to their small headdress.
I want to be an artist for Wermz because I'd like to be apart of more adoptable communities here on CS. I've already taken a big interest in wermz and now was a good time to apply~ I've been lurking in the sub for a while and have had my eye on the forums for quite some time. I hope to be able to add to the community!~
Note:
I apologize if this forum gets edited. I might make more of them~ UwU
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ Artist Application

Postby Cryptic Collective » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:02 am

Username + user ID Cryptic collective
this lil guy is themed after bananas, I couldn't figure out a good design for him till someone said he looked like a banana so I gave him a banana tail to match! Hes a bit shy and when he lays down his tail can cover his head so he looks like a regular banana :]
I'd like to be an artist for wormz because I really enjoy the community and amazing ideas people come up with, I'm not a top tier artist but i'd hope i'd bring some cool things to the species :D

(if this gets edited its cus i came up with more drawings-)
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Image Image Image

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
Therian
Thanks for checkin me out!

โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–