PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:03 am

Finishing a gifting round!
Username: Obstagoon!
Team: team spiritmasters
Round number: #2
Completed round prompts:

@Takura:

@Birdbones:

@Miomicho:

Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: Obstagoon!
Team: team spiritmasters
Prompt number: #2
Completed prompt:
Spike wants to find big Pokemon!
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:51 pm

Username: 0zero0
Team: Echo Echo
Prompt number: # 2
Completed prompt:

Username: 0zero0
Team: Echo Echo
Completed round prompts: gift art for WildWhirl
Gift for elio.
Compliment to avoxx
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:03 pm

Username: Hush
Team: Team Whisper
Completed prompt:
Time to Stretch!

Username: Hush
Team: Team Whisper
Completed round prompts:
For IzzyJoFo
For Deercan
For roadkill
Last edited by Hush on Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:53 pm

Username: kiffell
Team: team royal star
Completed prompt:

Username: kiffell
Team: team royal star
Completed round prompts:
for takura
for sylvexi
for spirittai1
Last edited by kiffell on Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:00 am

Username: sylvender
Team: team serenity
Completed prompt: Image

Username: sylvender
Team: team serenity
Round number: # 2
Completed round prompts:
for roadkiil
for sylvexi
for newmaker
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:15 am

Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Completed prompt:
Their boat had had a semi-easy landing, hitting land with an unsatisfying “thud”. The group descended down onto the pink-hued sand, with Foster guiding Ethos (much to his annoyance). Taking charge, Lukas padded to the front of the group.
“Alright, we’re here. We need to stick together - if we’re going to split off, it’s going to be in even groups.” He shook his fur out. “The kids should stick in the middle of the group, so we can keep track of them. So Helix, Pandora, Noctis, Foster, and Ethos.”
“I’m not a baby!” Ethos snapped, adjusting his scarf.
“Well, you can’t SEE.” Heather replied. “Unless you can suddenly regain your eyesight, you’ll tolerate the supervision.” Ethos groaned in response, begrudgingly taking his spot in the middle of the crowd next to Foster. She gave him a pat on the head, and he hissed. The group was idly quiet as they settled into their determined order. Once everyone was ready, they headed out.
“Can you stop holding onto my shoulder?” Ethos muttered to Foster, and she laughed. “I don’t need that much supervision. I lived by myself for a long time with my blindness, you know.”
“Better safe than sorry.” Foster replied. “Dad’ll get mad at me if you get lost.” She crossed her legs as she floated along with the group on her tail. Suckers had to use their legs, haha.
It seemed like ages before they made it to a rather large clearing, decorated with cutesy little houses & flora. As they stepped into the clearing, they were approached by an Eevee. She had one floppy ear, pale pink fur with some soft brown spotting.
“Hiya! Welcome to the village!” Her tone was chipper. “It’s nice to see some new faces around here!”
“Oh, hello.” Lukas waved with a paw. “It’s nice to see you too. I’m Lukas, and this is my team. We’re just exploring.”
“Nice to meet you! My name is Evelyn!” the Eevee replied. “My friend isn’t around right now, but his name is Romulus. He’s a Popplio!” She paused after a moment or so. “Hey, you’re a rescue team, right?”
“Sort of, why?” Lukas replied, ears perked. “We do missions in general.”
“Oh, good!” Her paws patted the ground. “Well, I was wondering if you could help us out! We need help finding stuff from within the forest around our little village, but… Not a lot of us are strong enough to fend against wild foes.”
“What’cha need help finding?” Foster chirped, floating to be more in the front of the crowd. “We’d love to help!”
“Oh, yay! That’s great! We were planning to hunt for berries and stuff for our annual festival potluck, but… A lot of them grow outside of the borders of our little village. Mama won’t send anyone out to find anything, ‘cause she thinks they’ll get messed up if they run into a wild pokemon.” Evelyn’s voice went quiet for a moment. “If you’re willing, I can ask Mama for the list! I’m sure she’d appreciate the help..”
Lukas nodded. “We’d love to help. If it’s alright, a few of our team would be staying here, as I think they’d be too young to go off on their own.”
Ethos grumbled under his breath at that comment, but didn’t object. Evelyn headed off with an enthusiastic chirp.
“You’re too much of a softie, Lukas.” Jon told him.
“We don’t exactly refuse requests for help, Jon.” Lukas replied softly.

----

Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Completed round prompts:
for sylvexi - for wileyfangs - for sylvender - for joke's on you
Last edited by mal du pays on Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticDragon531 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Username: ArtisticDragon531
Team: Twisting Ivy
Completed prompt:

Username: ArtisticDragon531
Team:Twisting Ivy
Completed round prompts:

Sammy, Belonging to Eleya

Sakura, Belonging to Obstagoon

Rooster, Belonging to WildWhirl
Last edited by ArtisticDragon531 on Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArtisticDragon531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:47 pm

Username: Shuurock
Team: Team Play Time
Completed prompt:
Code: Select all
Sigmund scrambled off of the makeshift boat legs shaking before he collapsed onto the ground, “Finally… back on land…”

“Sigmund are you alright? The trip didn’t shake you up that bad did it?” Pixie gently pushed her nose into his shoulder, something she did often to comfort him.

Sigmund shook his head standing up quickly, “I’m fine! Nothing happened.” Sigmund avoided eye contact as he continued further onto the beach.

“I definitely didn’t have a good time. That was positively awful! Who thought a boat was a good idea, couldn’t we have a flying type bring us over?”

“I do not know if you have noticed Sly, but we do not have any of those on our team, and services like those can be expensive.” Sunne said standing proudly on the beach.

Sly squinted at him, “I’m sure you would have prefered flying to.”

Sunne paused giving a small smile to the Sandile, “Maybe so…” turning away he followed after Sigmund to make sure he wasn’t getting into trouble.

“Hey Pixie, you know why we’re here? I know we wanted some adventure, but this place seems awfully cheerful. Do you think there’s gonna be anything wrong here?” Rose shook the water out of her fur, getting off the makeshift boat she had fallen into the water, causing her small mane to cover her eyes.

“I hope not, but don’t you think it’s fun just to get out of our usual environment?” Pixie ran forward picking a flower and placing it into Rose’s still wet mane. “Plus it’s cute here! Maybe we’ll meet some really nice folks who wanna join us!”

Rose smiled as she followed after Pixie into the brush where everyone else was. “I guess that’s true, it is really nice here.”

“Looks like Sly’s already conning someone…” Sigmund fluffed his tail into Pixie’s side as he smiled, “Who’s turn is it to keep him on track?”

Pixie let out a sigh and plucked Sly’s hat off his head, “Hey! We’re here to meet and befriend the locals not to take their pokecoins.”

Sly let out a sigh, “Madam I apologize for my friend, she doesn’t seem to understand a magician’s show.” Pixie dropped the hat back on his head, it looked like sly was properly giving a show, but it was hard to trust him with his record.

After a bit of conversation with the local pokemon they continue further into the island with no where else to go. Pixie does her best to keep everyone on track and together with the group. Sigmund, Sunne, and Sly got distracted by a show put on by an Oricorio. Pixie sat off to the side taking a breather from all the comotion.

“How are you feeling?” Rose came and sat next to her, flower still in her mane.

“Tired… You’re all a handful you know that? Even Sunne is causing trouble today and usually he’s perfectly calm.”

“There must be some excitement in the air. Something about this island just makes me feel lighter and more open. Maybe he’s feeling the same.”

Pixie nodded, “I think Sigmund’s feeling that way too. He’s been bumping into me more often, and usually he avoids touching anyone. It’s weird.”

Rose laid down in the grass smiling a little, “It’s nice to see him like that. Makes me think, ‘oh wow you can be nice’”

“Sigmund’s always been nice. He’s just always had a tough time with words.” Pixie relaxed next to Rose watching the rest of the performance, wondering what else this new island would bring to them all.

(597 words)

Looks like some feelings are coming out thanks to the island~~

Username: Shuurock
Team: Team Play Time
Completed round prompts:
LINK
For Sylvexi
LINK
For IzzyJoFo
LINK
For 0Zero0
Last edited by Shuurock on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:53 pm

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Completed prompt:
Just because you can swim doesn't mean you've got it easy.

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Completed round prompts:

You're always just so damn wholesome and encouraging to others, so you were an obvious choice for a gift c:

You're awesome and deserve a cheeky gift. Team Bad Apple are best babbies. Must be protected at all costs.

Have you seen this child? The glasses? The RouND? The characters in Team Twisting Ivy are awesome sauce c:
Last edited by alphatoros on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:45 am

Username: gurocora.
Team:[ team mayhem ]
Completed prompt:
they seem to be doing okay, though someone seems confused about how some ice types are doing so well on this island...

Username: gurocora.
Team:[ team mayhem ]
Completed round prompts:
Code: Select all
grabs @+robotics like a shrimp because he is literally the best friend I could ever have and has such good art like please look at his starter and his partner and the shiny riolu he made because golly gee gosh I love his style and his designs for pokemon characters I weep.

to compliment more good art, I cannot stop looking at @stress' starter and partner? stress' artstyle is literally the dream with the stylized eyes and the sharp but also smooth lineart and the coloring?? gosh the coloring just adds the cherry on top to an already eyestriking and shockingly amazing artstyle- i give it the chef's kiss of adoration.

speaking of art styles that make me lose my mind, @Qualified.'s art is so cute and detailed? it gives a sort of grunge-y feel to it and I adore it to bits, and the way they draw pokemon and the poses they used for their shiny event ratatta is so cool and cute while also keeping it so that we can see everything we have to and just...Qualified no offense but I love your style and i die for it
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups