Kalon Legendary MYO Giveaway (Closed, judging)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Legendary MYO Giveaway (End Date: 06.02.)

Postby suneater » Sat May 04, 2019 8:19 am

Username: suneater

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already?
    i've got 2, i wanna expand on an au (no priority between the 2 atm)
    - either abbaddon ("hell angel") or raphael ("sky/art angel")
    - part of cass' story
    abbaddon is pretty self explanatory
      - either crow-like wings or feathers
      - darker color scheme with claws and a missing eye (with an edgy reason like "can't stand to look at heaven")
      - golden blood as a token of angel status
      - knew only pain (life sucks, nothing good and all that emo stuff) but then they fell in love
      - sorts/welcomes the newly deceased
    raphael is more of a classical art based angel (think marble statues, renaissance paintings, etc)
      - job is to paint the stars and sky each night
      - form changing for legendary trait
      - they'll have a "normal" form that's kinda basic angel-like, a "god" form where they just flex (glowing eyes, massive halo, the like) and a "human" form where they're more or less normal, just extremely attractive
      - regardless of the form they're in, raphael would have golden blood (signature angel trait)
      - obsessed with beauty and themselves, extremely narcissistic
      - in reality, they're unsatisfied with their personality and strives to be more perfect/better but goes about it the wrong way (hence the different forms)
    200 words

Who will be making the myo? i'll make it myself!! i'd really like to see the concept exactly as i envision it and while i don't doubt the skill of the many amazing artists in the community, i'd like to be able to have every aspect up to myself

How do you usually develop your kalons?
    by zoning out at work!! haha for real though, it's mostly through music and shower ideas. i usually start by basing the character off of a song, or a concept i had when i was just coming up with ideas. from there on.. it's coming up with more ideas. i like to write about my characters a lot, so i've got drafts and stuff all over my room and my computer. it's less of a "set" kinda development and more of a feeling. instead of figuring out blood type or whatever, i like expanding the world and how the character reacts to it. music is a big part though, because it captures feelings i can't put into words. i don't have specific playlists (if you can't tell, i'm pretty abstract/disorganized), but some songs i listen to just.. feel like the character, and that helps me imagine them better. -- 149 words

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: my favorite kal has to be cass. i really really love them from the bottom of my heart for.. a lot of reasons really (the concepts i have for them, the tragic-ish backstory, the personality i developed for them) but most importantly just.. the overall "message" i have for them. cass' character was (still kinda is) an anxious, fearful doormat and as time goes on in the "plot"/au, they're overcoming the fear they have of.. everything. i really resonate with cass' character and they're really an outlet for me to overcome my own fears and become a happier person. cass is currently rlly suffering "in canon" but yknow it's fine lmAO

even after taking a break and disconnecting from most of my characters, i couldn't stand the idea of getting rid of them. they weren't my first kal, but my most special at the time. when i won them i was so hyped to have a legendary kal with wings and not just any legendary, but a '00 adopt. now?? i don't really care about that. cass is special to me not because of the edits or anything, but because they've stuck with me and always had a special place in my heart throughout my growth as a person, even when i wasn't active and when i (kinda) neglected them :'))
    ((fun fact, i'll have had them for 3 years in a couple days!!)) --- 236 words

How many kalons do you own? 12

Do you have a legendary kalon already? yup

What is something you like about the community?
    i'm pretty disconnected from the community (oops), but i think what's really nice about it is how talented everyone is. i usually don't feel bad when i lose a competition, simply because the winning form was so unique and interesting to read. the nice thing about a community this big is the sheer amount of ideas all in one place, and they all inspire me to make better forms/stories/art! -- 71 words

Anything else you'd like to add:

thank you so much for the opportunity!!
    even if i don't win, this helped me come up with solid ideas for my story, so thanks for that too c:
Last edited by suneater on Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
suneater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby messenger » Sat May 04, 2019 8:50 am

Username: messenger

yup! I have a few concepts. A pinterest board for the overall aesthetics
    and a sta.sh for design aspects

Who will be making the myo?
    I'll be trying my hand at making it myself !

I’d usually start with what kingdom or region they’d belong to in my au. From there
    I’d base their character on the type of people who live within the kingdom. Ie. if they
    were from Orius they must be prideful, quiet, brave, or if they were from Nero, they
    must be peaceful, observant, cheerful, (and so on) or at least hold some aspects from
    those traits. Then I’d decide where they’d fit in the story, who were they? How do they
    affect the kingdom they’re in? How do they affect the kingdoms around them? What god
    in my au did they decide to worship, if at all? What’s their impact on the timeline, are
    they a big blip or will they fade with time? From there I just go deeper and deeper until
    I have a fully fleshed out character.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon:
    ahh my favourite kalon is and will always be baer, he was my first kalon ever.
    I had readopted him to ThatPinkThing and I'm so happy to see that they have taken care
    of him and kept the overall aspect of the character i had created for him. My favourite
    thing about would have to be the overal aspect of his character, like soft and fatherly?
    Literally the biggest sucker for those types.

How many kalons do you own? one!

Do you have a legendary kalon already? none at the moment

How close it is honestly! in the discord chat you can just walk in and hop into a conversation
    without really disrupting anything. I don't think I've ever been in a community where
    almost everyone is so nice and warm to you or one where it's super easy to talk to people.

You're very generous to do this and give those who may not have the funds for a leg myo a chance!
Last edited by messenger on Fri May 10, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
messenger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Sat May 04, 2019 11:56 am

Username: happysparrow

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? Absolutely! Here's my idea, minus sketches or edits c; -

My 3 Others wrote:Moodboard/Aesthetic - <33
Playlist - <33
Color Palette - a mix of this and this

My 200 Words wrote:So, enter Avaline. She is a well-loved nurse, with a soft voice and even softer nature. Living alone in a small apartment, she spends her time off curled up happily with her books, or walking, especially through parks and places occupied by other Kalons. Definitely an extrovert despite her quiet demeanor, Avaline loves meeting up with others for coffee or a chat. She is well-known in the area as the sweet Kalon who will buy you a drink and let you cry on her shoulder.

Often stationed as a charge nurse, Avaline is always on her paws, rushing to help her nurses and patients when things get busy. She believes her purpose in life is to love on and help others, and by goodness she is going to do it! This sometimes leads to heartbreak or burnout, however, as not everyone can be helped, and she often forgets that sometimes she too needs help. It is something she does not yet realize, but a large event later in her story, resulting in her getting very sick, will be the turning point in which she learns that she needs to accept other's help before she can fully help others. (198/200)

Who will be making the myo? As much as I'd like to commission someone, I'd really like to take this project on myself. I think there's a little bit of extra special magic in knowing you designed something, at least for me <33 Will I ask for feedback and advice, though? Oh, absolutely, haha.

How do you usually develop your kalons? My job required a lot of alone time, so I usually did most of my developing in my head and just forgot to write it down, lol! But, for the most part, I like to develop them via their interactions with others. Roleplaying, or headcanoning, with other community members and their Kalons forces me to think on my feet, and this gives me the most genuine answers and development for my Kalons! I'm a huge people person, as well, so any chance to get to chat with others and make new friends is usually the one I jump at!

Another thing I really loved was when people were posting questions in the fanclub to be answered about Kalons, such as "what would be their dream job" or, "what does their day off look like", and through those I really learned a lot of little details as well! I haven't seen much of that around anymore, but it would be awesome to start those up again - I'd have to say out of everything, that was what helped me develop my Kalons the most! <33 (182/200)

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: Only 300 words to gush about my best boy Pine?! 0": Well, I better get started!! First of all, he has the absolute sweetest family. His husband, Tyler Jo, and his beautiful children, Beau, Nova, Honey, and Cinnamon. Through this little family, I ended up making a good friend - amaoretto! <33 So, not only did Pine help to create the world's cutest family, but he gained me an absolutely priceless friendship. Even though we don't talk too often anymore, the whole thing leaves me with so many warm memories <33 Pine has also been what I've dubbed my "comfort Kalon". I doodle him when I'm stressed, sad, or mad. His fluff and happy face give me such joy, and I've given him such a loving and joyful personality that it cheers me up to even think about him!!

I actually won him in a Kalontines contest eons ago, as well, and I think what made THAT extra special was the answer I gave for him. It was about how the Kalon showed love, and I just wrote what was in my own heart, and what I believed love was, and ended up winning. Because of that, I really feel an extra connection with Pine because, well, we have a lot in common. I suppose if I were to ever want a persona, or a Kalsona, I suppose, Pine would be the closest thing. We're two peas in a pod, and I'm happy to have a character that I can really pour myself into.

Finally, I just LOVE drawing all that fluff! That sounds like such a silly point, but Pine has the world's best fluff, and it is a pleasure to draw. Just... so much, and so soft <33 I love drawing him in sweaters most!! <33 (296/300)

How many kalons do you own? Ten ~! <33

Do you have a legendary kalon already? Nope, not yet!

What is something you like about the community? I love lots of things about the community, but a favorite things is how welcoming everyone is. I recently had to take a break from the internet as a whole for quite a few different reasons, and when I came back, everyone was so excited to see me! It warmed my heart to see people saying that they were glad to see me back, and it gives me something to remember when I get lonely. I'll always have a little community of tight-knit people who love me and accept me for who I am, and that means a lot <33 (100/100)

Anything else you'd like to add: Thank you for hosting this giveaway! 0: I really like the way it's set up, and the questions are a cool touch - so thank you! <33
Last edited by happysparrow on Tue May 14, 2019 11:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Sat May 04, 2019 11:57 am

Username:
      Nekoma's Lion
      i dont have a clear concept or idea for the myo yet, no qwq but i have a general character concept ive been dying to use for so long aaaaa my biggest dream kal is a merkal that i connect with honestly? i absolutely adore merkals, and ive been trying pretty hard for any readopts and trades ! im still working on a concept, but i do have one concept i would love to use !
      the idea is the character is a student of the royal castle in this one kingdom i have in my au. theyre a student of a powerful god, therefore they almost get that royal treatment and what not, and theyre quite a haughty person,,, theyre fairly competitive, and it would be rad if they were a merkal !! there would be this rivalry between the kal and my one kalon, farien ! farien is also a mage at the royal castle, and the two would probably fight a lot,,, and its rad since farien is a winged kal, and the character i hope to make one day is a merkal, so its like that wild air-water dynamic ive been going for for so long,,,
    Who will be making the myo?
      hnn i think im going to try to commission someone to make it for me?? i dont have a whole lot of funds atm, just some list pets and c$, but i think i can get some points/paypal stuff if it comes down to it ! i like sketching out a simple design/concept and then letting the artist do as they please ! im all for artistic freedoms n i dont mind if they change things around n what not qwq
      i usually develop character concepts before i get characters ! i write them down in a ramble discord server i have with a friend, and when i get new characters, i try to apply my concepts to that char and tweak them around if needed !! sometimes i see cool concepts online or something, and i'll base an idea off of them, not just copying and pasting ofc
      sometimes how i develop my characters depends on the type of songs im listening to, so if i have an edgy song playing or something, chances are the character i make will be somewhat edgy too oops
      i have this one giant au with a couple of friends of mine, its a medieval- fantasy au, and i absolutely love it !! it's where i do most of my character development and what not; working with the concepts we have set for the universe and working around them ! i do a lot of daydreaming and doodling in school, so some character concepts and ideas come from that whoops sometimes i enjoy exploring previous characters so i do character explorations in my ramble server and expand on existing and new characters !
    Tell me something about your favorite kalon:
      oohhh thats really hard to pick a single favorite aaa but if i had to choose, it would be a tie between my two kiddos pyon and farien !
      pyon is the first kalon i won in a main adopt ! he was a song-based comp by high noon and he's an ru ! i absolutely cherish this boy weeps i adore his design, and even though he's on the very first lines, i still love him,,, pyon is a character in my medieval-fantasy au, and he's currently married to another kal of mine in the au ! i originally had him in a modern au, but his character was so much more fun to explore as a foreign ambassador of an icy dragon kingdom to a lush foresty kingdom ! now he stays at home with his husband as his adopted daughter took over,,,
      farien fjhasijgsga my beautiful child,,, my first legendary kal too and she is gorgeous?? i adore the heck out of her, and she has the most development ! she came from a breeding with one of my best friends strinisaur, and strini was so kind to gift me farien after we rolled a 1% chance to pass the wings trait for a kit !! farien's gone through so much change and redevelopment over the years, ive own both of these guys for about three years now !! farien's the reason why i started my medieval-fantasy au with my friend actually ! i absolutely adore fantasy aus, so we were like "hey! let's make a fantasy au for these siblings!" and here we are today oops
      i actually draw farien and pyon the most out of all my kalons?? i doodle them a lot in class and when im bored, and i do a lot of experimentation with my art using farien !!
    How many kalons do you own?
      i have 34 kiddos that i absolutely adore !
    Do you have a legendary kalon already?
      i do, yes !! i have three legendary kiddos ♥
      fhisagjsa i absolutely love the creativity and friendliness this community has ! i know im not super active within the community fanclub and discord, but i love reading and looking at all the writing and art you guys do of your kalons !! its all such lovely and amazing work, and i wish i could write and draw like some of you guys !! i met some amazing people over the years, and i love chatting and headcanoning with all the people who i reach out to/reach out to me ! it's been a good few years guys ♥
      fjiasljgsa i am so sorry for that word vomit ^^;
      but i had a bit to write ! thank you so much for this opportunity ni !!
      its so kind of you to give away a leg myo like this ♥
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Sat May 04, 2019 12:43 pm

Username: LivingLethal

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? Yes, I do have a concept. Most of my kals are in a fantasy AU surrounding a town of Adhaesit that (in a nutshell) worships nature spirits, and ever since I created the AU, I've wanted to get a legendary kal to fulfill the role of Mt. Deus, the nature spirit of,,, the mountain. I've honestly been thinking about this character ever since the start of me entering kals, like, 1 1/2yrs ago? The exact elements of his design are up in the air, but I'm just about settled on the fact that I want him to have gem/metal growth in the form of his front paws being encrusted/dipped in gold. If for whatever unlikely reason I didn't go with making Deus, I'd probably make a kal to fit into a role in Isaiah's (linked below) family, but that's rather unlikely considering how hellbent I've been to get Deus made for the past year or so.

Who will be making the myo? I would commission someone! If I were to win, I'd have to search for an artist who'd fit the concept I have in mind. But I'd comm someone without a doubt.

How do you usually develop your kalons? Mainly through daydreaming and scribbling down my thoughts in moments of inspiration! I think about my kals all day,, when I'm supposed to be doing things that are actually productive,, so I'm always thinking of dramatic moments they encounter, internal and external struggles, the courses of their lives, their life motives/dreams/fears/etc. I honestly love just thinking about them as individuals T.T Occasionally, I sit down and write something big or draw them too! Commissioning art of them is a guilty pleasure for me as well--sometimes the facial expressions or poses that the artists put them in inspire me to develop a certain facet of their personality/story/whatnot.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: I think my favorite kal has to be Isaiah (with his brother Wyatt coming in a very close second). I have to admit, for the first month or so that I owned him I had //no// clue what to do with him. A tragic diagnosis occurred in my close family around that time that affected me in a big way, and since then, I've been using him almost as a self-insert character to vent about my own life lol. I've really connected with his story, personality, family following that and God,, I love him

How many kalons do you own? I believe 14?

Do you have a legendary kalon already? Nope!

What is something you like about the community? I've admittedly never been that active in the discord/chatting aspect of the community, but I just love how big and active the community is. Before I joined kals, I had a hard time developing characters and following through with my own personal goals for my characters. I found that having an active community both in membership and with the nursery, main adopts, etc kept me inspired to develop my characters. Now I have a pretty deep connection to my kals, and I absolutely have the community to thank for that.

As a side note as well, the fanclub was 100% my favorite part of the community when I first joined <3 People were so sweet and inclusive. I also had so much fun making posts to introduce new kals cx

Anything else you'd like to add: Just gonna jump on the train and say this is so generous <3 Thank you tons, especially to have the patience to read through everyone's entries lol
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Sun May 05, 2019 5:02 am

Username: magpie!

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? (you may post inspiration pictures, videos, music and palettes but do not post sketches of the kalon itself nor the edits. max 200 words/3 other.)

I do! I have an idea for a legendary kal who is a wish granting river spirit, with water for hair as an elemental aspect legendary trait! (with the possiblitity of a second legendary trait of color changing, so that the hair can shift to different pastel colors! idea inspired by these things)

I also had an idea a while ago for a lava lamp kalon, ut that idea is much less fleshed out!

Who will be making the myo? (are you making it yourself, or would you like to commission someone?)
      I would probably commission/art trade for a design! I have a plan set up with someone when the both of us aren't so busy!

How do you usually develop your kalons? (max 200 words)
      I like to doodle them traditionally in my notebook, as well as headcannon with friends and by myself! I love making my kalons interact with each other to build character.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: (it can be a memorable rp/hc moment, the reason you fell in love with their character, something about their story/design that is very important to you, or anything really. max 300 words)
      my favorite kalon, and a huge huge dreamie of mine, Takoyaki, when I was able to trade for him and call him my own!! He reminds me of a blue jay, and my nickname has been blue jay for a while, so I absolutely fell in love with his design. I have enjoyed doodling him in my own time, and ordering art of him from others!

How many kalons do you own? (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)
      I currently own 50 kalons.

Do you have a legendary kalon already? (at the moment of posting/editing the form for the last time)
      I have three legendary kalons, Takoyaki, Ellys, and Zephyr!

What is something you like about the community? (max 100 words)
      I absolutely adore the art aspect! it is so fun to see others posting art of their kalons, sharing my own silly doodles, and making new friends through art! I remember when I first joined the community and did a few art requests, and it was so much fun!

thank you so much for the opportunity, it is so very kind of you to do this!
      I know whoever wins will be super grateful! good luck to everyone, all of your ideas are epic!
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun May 05, 2019 5:08 am

Username: credit

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? I've had this design concept in mind for the longest time. I've always had a fascination with dream catchers, and this is primarily the concept. Somewhat inspired by these two specifically : 01 and 02. The concept will be heavily forest inspired with long hair and braided. I haven't thought much of physical characteristics as most tend to fall on the character spectrum. I see them being the guardian of dreams while tending to the forest that they've called home. This palette is not exact to the colors I have in mind, but along the sorts. Fairies and Fauna are also some of the other ideas I had as well, but as far as animal inspiration, a white deer will be part of the influence.

Who will be making the myo? I would try to make it myself first as a way to help myself become better with designs. I've had this idea in mind for months, but if I feel like I can't properly execute it, I'd be more than willing to commission anyone that would be willing to work with me. ;u;

How do you usually develop your kalons? I tend to develop my kalons either from personal experience or through scenarios I imagine through a song. I like to do headcannons of sorts most of the time when I can although, I try to do some personal character building with finding quotes that speak to me through concepts. Songs typically happen to be my biggest source though.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: My favorite kalon happens to be my very first, Sunset. I've had him for the longest time, and it's not the character that I've fallen for, but more so the relationship that he holds with his significant other, Noor who is owned by my friend Shadow9119, who he's been with since the very beginning. There's just so much chemistry that the two have together and it's remarkable that he's found the one. I've done several headcannons with him, and he's just so laid back, and pretty much everything that I wish to be.

How many kalons do you own? 44.

Do you have a legendary kalon already?
I currently do not own any legendary kalons at this point in time. I've always been fascinated by the designs of others.

What is something you like about the community? I'm really amazed by the creative nature people have towards the designs of myos and the character that's given to them.

Anything else you'd like to add: Thank you so so much for the opportunity. It’s rather kind of you to offer this ;u;. I wish everyone the best of luck!
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidRinkusu » Sun May 05, 2019 8:51 am

Username: VoidRinkusu

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? (186)
Two, actually. I was considering an ex-angel who became a gentle death god/reaper of sorts, pities plenty of mortals but he does his job all the same. I think it would fit nicely with mostly black and white colors but with a hint of maybe red, green, or yellow. I'll do my best to make a design that is not only kinda spooky, but very soft as well, like a friendly death god. He guides souls to their afterlife and takes the lives of the dying. He would spend much of his time among mortals disguised as a shepherd. My second idea is a snake or eastern dragon based pirate captain. But like, a government funded justice-pirate captain. Deals with illegal sales of light-powered weapons and wanted criminals (along with a few personal cases courtesy of his crew). Would absolutely have a stylish, undercut, samurai-like ponytail. Colors would most likely be black, white, gold, and red. He'd be gruff but charming and probably have some low-key fire or lightning powers. I'd probably try to mimic parts of different people's design styles to make something nice.
Here's a moodboard that I tried to make

Who will be making the myo? I'd try to make it myself (likely over the summer) but if I couldn't "bring it to life" then I'd find an artist who can.

How do you usually develop your kalons? (148)
I'm pretty new to this, so it's tough to answer. I've developed Wylan by writing and re-writing his world/story and seeing where he fits in it. I compare him to characters from books and stories, pick and choose personality traits that I think will go together, then give them to him. I'm planning to do some rps once I have a bit more time as well. Most importantly, I give him a trait or two that I can relate to; something I can use to sympathize with the character and better understand him, something to help me keep him real and balanced, to remind me that he is still imperfect and very much... human? Kalon? Sometimes it's good to use their personality to determine what a character would do, but I often use what a character would do in certain situation to refine their personality and mindsets.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: (57)
Well, my favorite kal in general would be Cain who belongs to andreas. Had to do a bit of digging for info on this guy but here's a fun fact: he has gone through (at least) 3 character versions/lives as a business man, a fallen angel, and the adopted son of a ruler of ancient Rome.

How many kalons do you own? My 2 boys

Do you have a legendary kalon already? Nope

What is something you like about the community? (93)
Y'all actually talk to and encourage each other. You support each other through tough times and celebrate with each other in the good times. Someone announces they have a new kalon, especially if it's their first, and everyone gives wholehearted congratulations and input. Someone announces they're leaving and you guys immediately wish them well and express your appreciation of their presence. When someone's looking for opinions or critique on art/writing, you chip in. When someone's doubting their skills, you reassure them. This community is so nice, wholesome, and welcoming. It's pretty heartwarming.

Anything else you'd like to add: It's cool of you to do this. The idea that some of you will give away these things is really nice and selfless, I appreciate it.
Also, I've got a bit of work to do. I'll add to this later.
Last edited by VoidRinkusu on Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Sun May 05, 2019 9:10 am

Username: Namida_☾

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? I thought about a fallen angel themed kalon. A white kalon with black wings and some black markings and blue eyes. She'd be snarky and sarcastic with a dark backstory which you can see in her design and which will be reflected in her markings and her shine perhaps.

Who will be making the myo? I'd try it first I think. Or I'll sketch some design ideas out first and then commission someone.

How do you usually develop your kalons? Well, I built up a whole new world with many different planets. But first I decide on a personality (good, bad, etc.) and look for a planet where they would fit (or create a new one). After that I work out the personality more in detail and a backstory. Maybe I would make some mood boards or something along those lines.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: I love her! I just adore her design. She looks so soft and cute and I love her accessories. I generally love Sixbane's designs. I also like how she is developed with her life in alternative universes.

How many kalons do you own? none at the moment Edit: just won my very first kalon!!!♥︎

Do you have a legendary kalon already? nope

What is something you like about the community? The whole community seems very kind to me. The people I met so far are very welcoming. I also love that so many people have their kalons in relationships with other peoples kalons. I really like how they all interact with each other.

Anything else you'd like to add: Thank you very much for the chance!!<3
Last edited by Namida_☾ on Tue May 07, 2019 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Sun May 05, 2019 9:45 am

Username: Mewlin

Do you have a concept for a legendary design already? I do!!.. sorta. XD I've got a lot of leg traits I wanna fiddle around with, gems, elemental aspects, and wings are my personal favorites. But I've also wanted to have a sort of chinese dragon kinda Kal for a while now, so honestly if I get the leg MYO that might be what I go with. I absolutely adore purple and blue palettes like on these kals, so I may try to do something similar since I just love them so so much.

EDIT: I've changed my original plan and now am going for a potentially multi legendary moon lord idea. Of course I'd have to buy the other legendary edits if I go that route, but I'm in the process of putting my ideas onto paper, so to speak. Seeing as I can't do as much of a body length as I'd like, I'm opting for either transparency, multiple halos, or elemental aspects. I'm leaning more towards transparency or elemental aspects than multi halos, since I really don't want him to be overkill. I've got a lot of ideas in store for him, along with a patchy backstory already in the works! I'm super excited to see how he'll turn out, and even if I don't get the MYO to make him official, at least I'll be happy seeing him in my own personal gallery.

Who will be making the myo? I'm making him myself!!

How do you usually develop your kalons? I try to write a little bio about them and a short story on how they got to where they are now, about their lives when they were younger, and any sort of big event that happened in their lives that shaped their personality.

Tell me something about your favorite kalon: My favorite Kalon is and probably always will be Kou. I love his design so much, his glowing gems, his horns, and especially his teeth. I normally don't like goop, but I love the goop on this boy too. Just everything about him is so perfect to me aaaaa.

How many kalons do you own? 3 :3 Edit, 2 now!

Do you have a legendary kalon already? Pff, I wish ;;w;;

What is something you like about the community? I love the creativity. Everyone is so creatively talented, sometimes it makes me jealous. I also love how active it is, it's just one bustling epicenter of creativity and I'm so glad I decided to gather the guts to jump into this community.

Anything else you'd like to add: Thank you so so much, and good luck to everyone else~
Last edited by ♡Mewlin♡ on Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me