A cozy log cabin... [Game #12 Closed!]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: A cozy log cabin... [Game #4 Open!]

Postby veridian » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:09 am

username: qpplepie / link to sign-up post: here / kalon used: esryn

RelationSHIP advice!

Last edited by veridian on Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:13 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: Thanj
Link to sign-up post: Here
Prompt response:

Shark boy had a thing for the proffessor?
She chuckled to herself getting all giddy.
"Don't you worry about a thing ! I'll go talk to him right away !"

Juliette was heading towards thw beach when she caught sight of Shark sitting on a bench, looking out at the water.
She smiled and approached him with a wave.
"Hey, I heard you needed some advice. Don't be mad, he just wanted to help you but didnt know how."
She sat next to him and heard him sigh.

'I just don' know how to go bout doin' it ya'know?'

Juliette looked out at the ocean, thinking back on all the love letters they got thriugh her shop, and how succesful they had been for the people that sent them.

"Well he likes books right ? Have you ever thought of maybe making him a book? Maybe fill it with poems and things you admire about him?."

'Poems, huh? ....'
He seemed a little down form that so juliette turned to him and gave him the most geniuine smile she could muster up

"It does'nt have to be good, it just has to be how you feel. If he likes you in return...he will love it nno matter what as long as it was from you."
She put a hand on his shoulder and nodded to him as she reached into her bag and pulled out one of her backup notebooks.

"Here take this. You can use it to start if you'd like. I can even help you ! I have a way with words, if i do say so myself."

So they sat there together, juliette helping shark write the best love letter/ story she could. And when the sun started to set and she watched him walk away to go give it to his crush. She swears she saw a spring in his step.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:14 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: Eleya
Link to sign-up post: here <3
Prompt response:

Samael started thinking about how to help. It wasnt that easy for him, as he never had any problems with communication. Actually he wanted to suggest just telling them, but Sam knew quite well, that not everyone was as open as he was.
"I guess it would be best to find out what Monty likes, get into talking a little, and suggest to do something together. I know Monty from whale watching, so that might be a great chance to spend some time together? Also he wanted to talk about books last time, so maybe that is something to talk about. Oh yes, he was reading The Old Man And The Sea. So maybe Caro could also read it and they could exchange opinions about it. Im pretty sure Monty would enjoy a talk about his book. I thought it was quite boring... Probably not the best thing to tell him... No, better not. Ah yes, collecting infos about whales might also be a good idea. Or even better, ask Monty about them. Show interest, give him a feeling he can teach something important to Caro. Oh yes, Im sure he'll be happy to be asked about something. He is a Professor after all, isnt he?
Next step is ask them out for a drink and spend some time together. Caro will know when the time is right to speak about feelings. Im pretty sure this will work out just well."
Samael smiled. He thought he had done quite well. "Ah yes, and never forget to always be honest!"
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:33 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: fuiuki
Link to sign-up post: Yeet
Prompt response:

Allison pondered. Relationships? She wasn't very good that those really, she'd never managed to keep someone interested in her for very long. Not that she'd tried very hard herself, but she just wasn't very interested in relationships, at least for now. Still, she wanted to help as best as she could... was there any people she could take inspiration from?

She thought about her fathers. How did they express love? How did they fall in love? What had they done to win each other's affections?

She thought about the nights they'd sometimes spend under the stars, just holding hands and sharing feelings, thinking that Allison and Jackston were asleep and not sitting nearby, listening in on the sweet conversations. Or maybe about how daddio Griffin would show up with some donuts for dadders Ulysess, with stars speckled on them, just like the stars on Ulysess fur. Or how Ulysess would write little notes with words of love on them, and leave where Griffin would doubtlessly step on them and get irritated, before reading them.

But that still didn't give Allison much on how to ask someone OUT. How about Gramma Nikita, or Grams Carmel? How had they asked each other out?

Didn't Grams like... fall flat on her face in Gramma's fish store, and blurted out an invitation for a date out of embarrassment? Ok, maybe not the best of inspirations...

Uncle Lucas and Aunt Serion didn't have any good dating stories either, and both Allison herself and Jackston were hopeless at love and romance, hmm... She'd have to just blurt out something generic and hope it worked.

"Uuh... I guess it's about... communication? Like... if you like someone, just... tell them I suppose? Like... be respectful and open, and just like... share how much you like the person you like and ask them to do something fun? So you don't scare em off by being too insistent, but still do something enjoyable?"

Nailed it.
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A cozy log cabin... [Game #1 Open

Postby lovestruck » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:36 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: lovestruck
Link to sign-up post: !
Prompt response: Aderyn blushed furiously at Carter’s question, as she was quite honestly taken aback and unsure how to answer. Being a rather shy kalon only made the situation worse. Fumbling with her paws for a moment, she answered, “Well.. I assume they know each other pretty well- if not then, erm- I suppose he should talk to him, you know- make him feel listened to, make sure he really likes him?” She paused, biting the inside of her cheek anxiously, before sighing, “Look- honestly I’ve never really been in love. I travel all the time, moving from place to place so my parents won’t find me. I’ve forced myself to keep away from people- it’ll only end up with both of us getting hurt...” she said, a sad smile upon her lips. “But,” she continued, “I’d tell him that he should be himself, except maybe.. well, be a little less grumpy. Monty likes whales right- so.. maybe take him whale watching. After all, Caro’s a local- I’m sure he’s figured out where the whales are by now. He could bring a blanket- maybe some champagne or dinner, go in the evening and watch the sunset...” she said, blushing a bit at the mere idea- it was honestly romantic. Carter chuckled, “Y’know, for someone who’s never been in love, you sure are a romantic.” She blushed embarassedly, before adding, “And I’d tell him to do it fast- the ship won’t be broken forever, and trust me, the feeling of not ever knowing where it could’ve gone is much, much worse than the feeling or rejection. You never realize what you have untill you lose it. Trust me when I tell you I know..” she said, a slight frown replacing the slight smile on her face.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:39 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: Takk
Link to sign-up post: boop
Prompt response:

Shark? The grumpy mechanic had a crush on the quiet dude who hosted whale watching? It was like a poorly written novel! Two castaways stuck on the romantic island with nobody who understands them but each other. Too prideful to admit feelings though, the two never seek a future together but rather watch each other grow apart from the shadows. The hint of drama and sadness would be perfect for a novel if Hylo was actually a good writer. No. This was real life, and it needed more the happy story book ending.
His ears flicked with thought, the idea popping into his head. "I've got just the thing!" Snapping his fingers, he makes his way down to the docks again with high hopes he'd gotten the right idea. Though for a moment his mind hiccuped on whether to call the kalon Shark or Caro... Perhaps he shouldn't start off with the island nickname just in case he got defensive about it. What if he got really mad? Refused to fix the boat because one guy ruined any chance at a romantic life!? His mind nervously chuckled, stopping by the local shop before facing the intimidating guy.
Even with four arms he managed to fidget and cover his face like a hot mess when he faced Shark. His black eyes looked through Hylo's soul making a shiver run up and down his spine. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...
"What do you want? The boat'll be fixed when it's ready." Dismissive, clearly he didn't want to be bothered right now.
Hylo scratched at his neck, feeling suddenly hot. "Oh, it's not about that I just... Heard you might have a little interest in Monty." Even if he expected it, the glare from those eyes made him want to explode or disappear to avoid the pain he'd likely endure if he didn't act fast. "I thought I could help you out! He was stuttering about you earlier, how you saved him from falling off the deck which is really cool! I be he's very grateful and that's a good start." His two arms holding a rectangular item lift up a little to show him.
Shark is silent while Hylo stutters over his words. "Go on." At least he was listening; even just a little!
"He was reading this the first day he came, maybe you could give it a read too and have something to talk about?" Showing it was a copy of Moby Dick. "And he was reading The Old Man and the Sea today too, you probably saw? He loves literature and watching for whales off the cliff. He doesn't like silence and really wishes he could help you out, so maybe if you play your cards right you could join us watching sometime or... Invite him for a drink and casual conversation." Hylo suggests, handing Shark the book.
He looks down at it with almost a confused look on his face. Maybe he wasn't that much into reading? Shark flips open to a random page, glancing over it before looking back at Hylo. "You sure about this?"
"Absolutely! The first and most important part to making friends is to have something in common. Putting in the effort to find things you both like and learning about each other is essential. And maybe with a little time, luck and good company you two could really hit it off as a couple. Just... Baby steps, get to know the guy a little first and let him know you." Hylo states with a smile. "Maybe even give him a book you like to read." Part of him imagined the brute handing Monty a simple read, something with pictures while the english major tried not to laugh and support him for reading at all. Truthfully he didn't know enough about Shark to make his thought a reality.
"If you say so, I can try. But don't go telling anyone else about this! Last thing I need is everyone giving me their two cents." Getting back his confident and annoyed look. Hylo nods, raising a paw and promising he wouldn't mention a thing to anyone.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:40 am

RelationSHIP advice!
    Username: Karmel
    Link to sign-up post:
    Prompt response:

Finally, an area of expertise. Elishan smiled wide and put his thinking hat on. Technically he already had it on. The large round sunhat decorated with tropical flowers and a giant ribbon bow balancing over his think hair. He always does his best thinking when he is fashionable. Ravi would tease him that his choice in hats is maybe a bit over the top, but Eli would simply reply yes. It is, in fact, over the top of his head.

He didn't know much about the two lovebirds in question. His brief encounters of both only left a small hint of identity. So, rather than trying to cater to the individuality, he decided best to stick with tried and true methods for advice.

Slinking around the corner and slyly placing himself against a tree, Eli coughed to garner the attention of his prey. Not even phased, Caro looked up from his work doing... whatever he was doing. Honestly, Elishan couldn't tell the difference between a hammer and a screwdriver, but the man was using one of them. Eli smiled, "So word on the beach is you're madly in love."

A sudden clang echoed around them as Caro's work slipped. Oops, he missed that nail.

"It's alright don't worry. Your secret is safe with me friend! I've simply come to offer my expertise in the subject."

Eli produced something seemingly magically from behind his back. It was a bouquet of flowers that he had hastily plucked from the jungle. The colors were vibrant, making a beautiful array fit for the occasion.

"My advice is that you just be honest with them. Say what you truly feel, don't try to overdo it, just be yourself. It's alright to be nervous, it shows that you really care about this. There is nothing more courageous than speaking from your heart. I also always think it's good practice to bring a gift so I have something for you if you choose to give them to your crush. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be, friend. I truly hope it works out for you two!"

[ 353 Words ]
Last edited by Karmel on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:56 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: cyborgishly
Link to sign-up post: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4123900&p=125969618&hilit=cyborgishly#p125969618
Prompt response:

“poetry,” rudy responded immediately. “it doesn’t have to follow the rules of poetry either. you see, as long as you say some romantic words, they immediately get heart eyes. trust me, im the flirtiest guy you’ll ever meet. and also, smile. smiling is good. and you know what? sunglasses. makes you look way cool. or maybe mysterious. you know what, forget the sunglasses. what you should totally do is just watch them until they come over to you. oh, well, maybe that’s not the best advice, scratch that, start again. okay, so what do we have so far? poems, uh.... that’s all we got, huh? oh well, hmm. write them a poem, AND get them food. food always wins someone over. unless they’re allergic. or they don’t like it. or, you know what, scratch that. and actually, now that i think about it, maybe i’m not the best person to ask. hmm. okay, okay, okay. i got it. just flash a smile, say hi, and then, tell them all your deepest darkest secrets. oversharing is so in right now, trust me. oh, you don’t think so? that’s what i do, at least. i mean, once i say that i’m a prince, most people stop listening so i just say whatever i want and it does the trick. is he a prince? that works for me. maybe he could just lie a little, you know? and oh! flowers. flowers will definitely do the trick. yeah, flowers are good.”
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A cozy log cabin... [Game #1 Open!]

Postby Meduz » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:56 am

🎔Relationship Issues!​
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
prompt : one
username : Meduz
kalon :
Tris
link to sign up:
xxx
team : squids
wprds : 365

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tris couldn't believe Carter, not only had he broken Shark's trust, he'd put her right in the middle of a drama. Tris hates drama, and tries to keep her head down and mind her own business as much as possible. She turned to Carter, "In the wild sharks often bite each other to show that they're interested."

Carter must have thought she was joking because he laughed, "I'm being serious. Please help him out, I can tell this crush is eating him up inside."

Tris rubbed her temples, she really didn't want to have to talk about feelings and icky stuff, especially not with someone as indimidating as Carcharodon, he really seems like the kind of fellow who appreciates his privacy. All the cruisers have been obsessed with him lately and he looks like just wants to fish and get the ship mended so he can get all these tourists off his island. Ergh. Tris pulled out her phone to google some quick advice - Of course, no signal! She was on her own.

"Hey, Shark. Any updates on the ship?" Tris approached the fisherman/mechanic casually, she was trying not to stammer or appear too nervous.

"When there's an update we'll let you know." Carcharodon said shortly, it was late in the day and he was probably bored of cruisers trying to take selfies with him and asking him tonnes of questions.

This is going to be hard. "So erm... " Tris ventured. "I was talking to Monty earlier..." A white lie couldn't hurt right? "I think he's got a little crush on you."

"He said that?!" Instantly, Carcharodon's demeanor changed, he turned towards Tris with his eyes open wide and expectant and what might have been a smile on his face.

"Well not exactly," Tris tried to backpedal, her lie had been a mistake. How on earth was she going to leave Carter out of this... "There's a nice bar on the ship, it's still up and running. Why not ask him to go with you and see how it goes?"

Tris had tried, she'd also failed miserably but Shark didn't seem too angry and he was genuinely considering inviting Monty for a drink. Success?
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:00 am

RelationSHIP advice!
    Username: diamond sapphire
    Link to sign-up post: here we go >:3c
    Prompt response:

the tips of estelle's mouth curved upwards into a smile, suppressing a giggle. aww, wasn't that sweet? grumpy shark boy and the professor? wasn't that something estelle didn't think would happen. but that was the fun of it -- it was truthfully quite the cute pairing, after all. estelle's mind continued to gush excitedly as she approached caro, giving him a polite wave after he had caught sight of her.
    xxx"hey caro!" she huffed, both of her hands sweating profusely as she bent over to place them on her legs. estelle didn't even realize until now she had been running full speed towards caro, more than ready to give him some advice. "carter... maaaay or may not have spilled the beans about, y'know. you and, what was his name? monty? yeah him!" estelle managed to get out between her constant huff and puffs of air.
    xxxcaro's face flashed red. "oh, that carter. i'm gonna--" caro began to murmur, but estelle cut him off frantically.
    xxx"no! no, it's okay! it's not carter's fault. i sorta, uh, pressed him about it." estelle fibbed, plastering a long grin on her face. "anyhow, you want some advice, yes?" estelle's final series of long inhales and gasps for breaths finally settled down, and she plopped herself right beside caro. "lucky for you, i managed to charm my way into my own special someone's heart, and continually have been for the past couple of years!" estelle gave him a double thumbs up. "okay, not really. but i did get her to say yes!" estelle beamed.
    xxx"i get it, okay. just get your advice over with already." caro grumbled, and estelle snorted.
    xxx"naturally i would tell you to fix your attitude, but i guess it's apart of your natural charm." estelle shrugged, then stretching her arms to crack her knuckles. "but anyways, anyways, anyways. time to get serious. or something like that, i dunno."
    xxx"i thought you were quiet." caro frowned, fidgeting with his fingers.
    xxx"yeah, i normally am! but you can't shut me up when i'm excited. but if you want some actual advice? i think your best bet would to be straightforward with monty. you can't expect him to take hints or anything, trust me. that didn't go well with cordelia, and she's quite the smart person." estelle began, stifling a laugh. "only took me like 9 months to get my feelings to her!" estelle chuckled.
    xxx"i hope you're joking. if not, then i'm already losing hope." caro sighed, rubbing his head, almost like he was getting a headache from hearing estelle talk. he probably was, actually.
    xxx"okay, fine. ignore what i said. but be genuine, and be yourself! i've got very little clue on what monty's into, but a cute arrangement of flowers usually does the trick! just pair it with a smile and something along the lines of uuuh, 'hey, you're cute. go out with me' or something i don't know. if you're too afraid to confess in person, just attach a little note! not the best option but it's better than nothing." estelle rambled, but it seemed like caro was listening, to a degree. "but you know him better than me, so do what you deem fit! just remember to be yourself, caro." estelle ended with a soft smile, and another round of thumbs up. "you got this."
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me