Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Active Prompt

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
Who is the first cat awake the morning of the first snowfall? Why are they awake first and how does the surprise of waking up to a camp clearing full of snow make them feel?

Code: Select all
[center][size=115][u][b]Day 18[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan link:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b][/center]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The following users have earned +10 EXP for participating in day 17 of Catvent:
~Arokai*Rokujo~
bunnoblizzard
Cellist
I Like Bees
0Zero0
WHOVIAN5EVA
kennymcnenny
miraphoenix
quirky;
vivika
wildsight
SushiFoxx
/nyx.
jay.
faelyn
nindroidzane
lovage
nektar

User SushiFoxx has also won a Shooting Star item (autopass any edit rare and under).
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:48 pm

Day 18
Username: dascanadiansparkle
Clan link: Galactic Skies
Prompt: it was a sight to see for little Shrimpkit seeing his home covered in this white cold stuff. He slowly scooted out from the nest and wobbled to the entry of the nursery. He stuck his little paw in and giggled at how cold and wet it was. What was this? Well mama was asleep and he could always go bother his sister. Shrimpkit took the steps and bounced across the camp to the warriors den.

“Dewlily! Dewlily wake up!”

He laughed and nudged his sister awake. The warrior groaned and slowly woke up from her slumber.

“Shrimpkit it’s so early… what’s the reason you…”

She looked at the entrance seeing snow was on the camp grounds.

“Oh snow? It’s just snow baby brother nothing too special.”
“Snow? What’s snow.”
“Just a cold watery thing that falls from the sky. It’s very soft unlike rain and hail. Here come on let’s go play around.”

Dewlily yawned and stretched before smiling and bounded outside with the little kitten racing behind her.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:50 pm

Day 18
Username: Griff
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/griffhighwind/charact ... er:2507939
Prompt: Crowcall is always the first to wake up, and revels in waking everyone else up to. Although the snow throws him off, as he is not familiar with it. As such he pounces upon Cloudrunner first. "What's that stuff? It looks like your fur!" Cloudrunner too, admits she has no idea. But why dont they find out together?

By the time Emberstar and the rest of the clan are awake, he finds the two rolling in snowpiles and laughing their tales off. With a sigh he shakes his head. AT least they were having fun he reckons.

Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:27 am

Day 18
Username: jay.
Clan link: the aurora borealis
Prompt:
moth is likely the first to wake up at a fresh snowfall. however his reasoning for waking up first isn't because of the snow, it's only because he makes an effort to be awake as early as possible in order to complete his duties for the day. snowfall doesn't surprise him as much as it did when he was younger, as he has lived through many moons of it now and just sees it as a normal occurrence, especially as they get it frequently. however, it is always a nice surprise to see freshly fallen snow covering the camp from time to time.
[103 words]
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:37 am

BunnoBlizzard wrote:
Day 18
Username: bunnoblizzard
Clan link: ≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Prompt: Squirrelscar clambered her way up the smooth stone ramp, Bird on her shoulder as the sun began to rise beyond the ocean which she arrived on, her crew having left her behind in exchange for the slightest bit of food. Disgusting. Such illoyal crewmates they were, yes, she should have noticed that earlier into their relationships but now was no time to sulk. As she began to pad through the entrance to camp, something cold and seemingly frozen touched the thin fur of her whip-like tail.

Squirrelscar smiled, her first snow had begun. She turned and dropped her prey, Bird beginning to squawk excitedly as he noticed it too. Although it was still morning and her clanmates were probably still sleeping, all her worries washed away as she stared up at the sky, the tiny bits of snow falling onto her already cold nose. Squirrelscar grinned despite herself, knowing it was best to get to her duties soon but also being, once more, tugged to the bay. So she left the entrance of Ocean Clan and instead climbed her way down the smooth stone ramp to sit by the cold waves, basking in the freezing cold of her first snow.

From here
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:55 am

Day 18
Username: Tharmora
Clan link: Storm Knights
Prompt:
Finch is always the first awake during the first snow. When he walks outside his tent and sees the snow he always has sense of dread and wonder. The first snow generally means some cats, especially the kits will be getting sick soon. As a healer this brings him sadness, and makes the winter months all the more stressful. The sense of wonder comes from seeing the beauty of the untouched snow as it sparkles in the slowly brightening sky. Finch has always loved the way the untouched snow looks in the forest. He does always dread the thawing in the spring. It makes the local river rise.. water being deeper is a terrible fear of his.

[117 words]
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:58 am

Day 18
Username: 0Zero0
Clan link: Tailless Comet
Prompt:

The kittens are the first to see snow. The ones that have just opened there eyes, usually peer out into even a spring morning and see the cold icy frost layering the grass. If it's spring, or fall when this happens the snow melts before the adults get up, and wild stories come from the maws of the sweet little ones. Most of the grown cats know the truth, but play along and pretend that there is no such thing as this 'white stuff' on the ground.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:40 am

Day 18

Username: vivika
    Clan link: eden
    Prompt: (128 words!)

"I don't see why you like the snow so much."

Beside her, a little lion rolled her eyes, soft curls snared in a tangled mess. A soft grumble eased past Foxpaw's jaws as she plodded through the snow. She shivered. "... it's freezing."

"... but it's pretty, isn't it?" Her eyes twinkled, a little wink hidden within. "It's like... the angels decorated for us during the night. And when they're done, they summon the sun to wake us. It's absolutely breathtaking━"

Foxpaw scoffed. "You and your little fantasy tales."

Her cheeks warmed. "I..."

The little lion rolled her eyes. "Relax. I'd rather have some angels try to do something nice... than this snow arriving by divine chance." A quick nudge. "Now, come on! You promised a sledding race!"
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:10 am

Day 18

username: nektar
    clan link: the groves
    prompt:
    ─ new moon has been the first one awake every morning for a while now. since becoming a healer he has found himself with extra time to enjoy the peaceful and serene mornings.

─ the timid tom twitched awake, his tail uncurling from around his face allowing the crisp morning air to enter his nose and bring shivers to his body. his fur immediately fluffed up against the cold, he slowly opened his eyes to see the gleam of morning light through the healers den at the base of mother tree. the tom then uncurled his body in his warm nest though it was quickly being sucked away, he yawned and stretched himself out. his ears flicking and twitching with everyone movement and stretch, he clambered out of his nest tail waving behind him effortlessly.

─ new moon didn't pay much attention to the shaman who lay a few feet away from him, his trainer was gentle but mysterious and slightly terrifying. his passive thoughts wisped away as he exited the den and was met with the sight of crystal white snow blanketing the ground, it had been the first snow of leafbare, he blinked and gazed over the twinkling ground as the morning sun glistened over it. he was stunned, it was breath taking. the healer simply sat back on his haunches with his tail flicking around his front paws. the edge of the snow came right up to the den, usually he would have to climb down a root or two in order to fully reach the clearing. the entire clearing was covered with at least 20 inches of snow, new moon had no intention of figuring out how to navigate this and decided to simply enjoy the view before the guardian's would wake up and begin to make paths through it's fresh beauty.

─ the timid healer was jolted back to the present as he felt fur brush against his own and a warm nudged. he looked up to the see the shaman has wordlessly slipped out behind him and was also looking at the snow. their gazes never met and they spent the rest of that quiet morning looking at the snow covered clearing.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:23 am

Day 18
    Username: lovage
    Clan link: hollowed guild
    Prompt:
    absolute panic, the hollowed guild prepares for everything besides the first snow as they can’t really predict it. typically, it is leaving the stores open by mistake overnight and then having some herbs die and snow come in or even another animal seeking shelter. they don’t have a watch overnight as they don’t have predators ravaging their lands often, and most stay up late anyways. so, that’s why no one catches it when it happens late at night but they may catch it if they are lucky that it comes early. typically, they all panic to save what they can in stores while kits and apprentices get excited by their first snow.

[112 words]
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me