Realms of L’Oasis Lo || A VOK Trading Post

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Realms of L’Oasis Lo || A VOK Trading Post

Postby Runnersback » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:20 pm

WELCOME TO L’OASIS LO

“Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, weary traveler! I suppose you have scoured the vast oceans to make it here? Or maybe you played it safe and strolled by land! Well sit, sit, sit! Stay a while! We have much to do, things to discuss, tokens to buy!!! Even magical scrolls to sign! Oh No! Did that crazy Ivar all ready try to pounce when you stalked in? Don’t worry about him, he’s a big softie anyways, I’ve said too much! Well it was nice meeting you dear! Don’t let Ivar ruffle your fluff too much,ya hear?”

GUIDE

Main Thread 2 Vok | My Pride | VOK Discord server | Fan club

OTHER TRADING POSTS

Mystic Isles | Isle of Roses | The New Guard |

CONTACT AND CREDIT

You can contact me through this thread, my pm’s, or through discord @ Runnersback#0054!
image credit:
*Marigold & Mountains Gif
↳ by Studio Ghilbi
Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hoards & Stalls|| A VOK Trading Post

Postby Runnersback » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:21 pm

CURRENT HOARD

All items I have in vok and will be keeping for myself!
•Mane Remover x1
• Minor Edit x1
• Mutation Booster x1
•Cub Growth Potion x1

HOARDS FOR BARTER

All items up for swaps or to be purchased as long as it follows VOK rules! Items I am picky about will have notes besides them or below.
•Minor Edit x1

STALLS

x Hoards & Bartering (open//closed)
x Lions for trade (open//closed)
x Allies & foes (open//closed)
x Breedings (open//closed)
x Family Tree & Database (open//closed)
x Writing (open//closed)
x Events (open//closed)
Last edited by Runnersback on Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:41 am, edited 14 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions for trade|| A VOK Trading Post

Postby Runnersback » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:21 pm

TENTATIVE

These are the lions, I will be a bit pickier on with what I want for them! Most will have what I currently would like labeled underneath of them.

**Willing to offer future cubs from certain breedings for other lions

NAME | | link here| | 3/3 SLOTS | | LINEAGE: ||LOOKING FOR:

FULL SAILS AHEAD

Now these are the babs, I just want to get rid of and quickly! I will pretty much take anything for them.

**CHECK BACK SOON**
Last edited by Runnersback on Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Allies & Foes|| A VOK Trading Post

Postby Runnersback » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:22 pm

CURRENT ALLIES & FOES

Allies of the Realm:
    Isle of Roses (Ally to Safiri's Oasis)
    Summitfall Pride (Ally to Safiri & Kralot)
    ♛X
    Foes of the Realm:
    ⚔️Motoheri Pride (foe to Safiri's Oasis)
    ⚔️Summitfall Pride (foe to Bokmals of Valhalla)
    ⚔️X

OVERVIEW

As each leader of the Realm's many prides eyes glisten with undeniable joy at the fresh pick of figureheads. They wander about seeing whose culture to adopt, who they friend, and who they foe through a series of talks at the conventions.Who do you choose? The Noble and Wise lions of Safiri's Oasis? The reformed Gladiators who sail the seven seas to trade known as The Kralot's? Or the fearsome raiders of the north sailing under the moniker; Bokmals of Valhalla?

[Please read the following and fill out the form(s), I'll accept you if I'm interested. Being allies and foes doesn't have to mean anything more than that, but if you want to respond to my writing prompts or ever want to continue the plot on, you need to fill this out and continue the plotting through my DM's!]

ALLIES:

To be allied with each pride, is to benefit each factors way of life as they are all relatively different on earth. The pride of Safiri's Oasis ensures to keep all peace talks, harmony ,and the circle of life continuously flowing as well as out of claws of pestilence in addition to the wrath of other disputing mammal's squelching their food sources. Bokmals of Valhalla makes sure to raid all prides that aren't in treaties with them, split hoards 90/10 (90% for the Bokmals and 10% for the allies), ensures that their allies cultures are respected. Next is the Kralot Edrenje's they will house all refugees and orphans, protect the waterways, handle mating disputes, and ensures that any pompous creatures who are bothersome will be dealt with, with the assistance of hoplites.

In return, each of the prides asks that if a leader/king/or queen is requested, the lion or lioness is provided safe passage through that pride's territory when on official business only, and modest shelter for the duration of their stay as well as boundaries or assistance during hunting. The prides does not condone violence-- and any official ranking lion reserves the right to disengage from talks if they become violent. In the same vein, if The Safiri Oasis, Kralot Edrenje's, or the Bokmals of Valhalla is attacked or threatened, they will ask their allies for assistance.

THE PEACE CONVENTION TREATY|

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b] Name and Link
[b]Leader:[/b] Name and link
[b]What Subpride you want to ally with:[/b] (Safiri's Oasis,The Kralot Edrenje's,Bokmals of Valhalla)
[b]Leader's Personality:[/b] Brief as you'd like(such as a short list of traits)
[b]Pride Description:[/b] culture/ideas/morals (again, as brief as you'd like)
[b]Other:[/b] anything else you'd like to ask/say?

Of course, you don't have to act in this manner-- applying for an alliance with the Realms of L'Oasis Lo means your pride at least wants to fake appearances that they'll follow these guidelines. Drama happens all the time!

FOES:

To be Foe'd with each pride, it depends entirely on conflicting cultures, religions, language barriers, or dynasties with treacherous leaders. This is entirely up to you to decide on what you want our prides to fight over, especially if you have specifics in your prides lore.

DECLARATION OF WAR|
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b] Name and Link
[b]Leader:[/b] Name and link
[b]What Subpride you want to foe with:[/b] (Safiri's Oasis,The Kralot Edrenje's,Bokmals of Valhalla)
[b]Leader's Personality:[/b] Brief as you'd like(such as a short list of traits)
[b]Pride Description:[/b] culture/ideas/morals (again, as brief as you'd like)
[b]Other:[/b] anything else you'd like to ask/say?

Of course, you don't have to act in this manner-- applying to be a Foe within The Realms of L'Oasis Lo means your pride at least wants to fake appearances that they'll follow these guidelines. Drama happens all the time!
Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:21 am, edited 6 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Breedings || A VOK Trading Post

Postby Runnersback » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:25 pm

List moved to discord
Last edited by Runnersback on Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:36 am, edited 12 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Family Tree & Database || A VOK Trading Post

Postby Runnersback » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:26 pm

FAMILY TREE LINKS

Pride Family trees that have been shared to help others see where they connect through Ic or ooc breedings. Warning: Some may or may not be accurate.

Mine (Runnersback)Firedancer77Minifun990Snapshot-Isabella-

VALLEY OF KINGS DATABASE

The vok database is a community based project started in summer/fall of 2020 by Firedancer77 aka Database Dagger on Discord to aid the community on what lions are up for trade and breeding besides glancing through trading posts or the advertisements.

Vok Database

**PM This to Firedancer77  to put your Lions into the database

Name:
CS Page Link:
Pride: (if they're in a subpride, go ahead and put the subpride name instead for funnn)
Adopt Type:
Color(s): (if you want to, it's optional)
Up for Trade: (yes, no, maybe)
Up for Breeding: (yes, no, maybe, ic only, ooc only)
Last edited by Runnersback on Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Writing || A VOK Trading Post

Postby Runnersback » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:28 pm

MY WRITING

A place to showcase my writing and to show where combined writings with others will go if we do some!

Scrolls (general prompts)
Scrolls of Eventuality (event writing)
Mapenzi Scrolls (breeding prompts)
Store Scrolls (store prompts)
Last edited by Runnersback on Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Events || A VOK Trading Post

Postby Runnersback » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:29 pm

PAST EVENTS & MINI EVENTS

EVENT WRITING
My Event writing is also listed underneath the stall for writing! But if you want to reference my pride with its sub prides in the daily writing depending on the event, feel free to ask me about it all!!! I’m a sucker for plotting!
Last edited by Runnersback on Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reserved || A VOK Trading Post

Postby Runnersback » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:29 pm

Res
Runnersback