unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby MelMellyMel » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:20 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#29
prompt:
Val - If he had unlimited money for a day, he'd definitely save a lot of it for a rainy day. Val would also give some to his friends and family that needed it. After that he'd most likely donate a large sum of money to various charities. Most to animal rescues and medical research.

Remus - Remus would go on a shopping spree for himself, his friends, and his family On his shopping spree he'd mainly new clothes, and useless junk (*cough* collectible figurines *cough*) for himself. For everyone else he'd try finding birthday gifts in advance. With an unlimited budget he would be able to get everyone exactly what they wanted, no matter how expensive it is. Of course he'd also donate to charities. Mainly to medical charities, but he'd spread the love to others as well.

Jax - Easy question. With unlimited money for a day, Jax would pay off his student debt, and every other Kalon's at his university. After that he doesn't really know. He'd probably save a lot of it just in case as well. He would definitely also send his dad a lot of it to help him out.

Vinny - What would Vinny buy if she had unlimited money for a day? That's a tough question. She'd probably get herself some new, better surf gear. She'd give as much to her parents as they wanted, as well as her friends. Lastly, she'd symbolically "adopt" a Great White Shark.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:55 am

hot dad / 29. what would your kalon do if they had unlimited money for a day?

Alejandro would free his parents and friends of debt. Then probably buy a yacht.
Pay for all his sons tuition.
try his best to feed the homeless and starving people/children of the world.

Ezequiel would probably buy a lot of gadgets and 'in' stuff, and then feel lost, confused, yet powerful.
Then would probably regret not doing more the next day : /
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:31 am

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #30
prompt: Salem
I regret leaving my home behind and never coming back. I still really want to, I just... I just don't know how I'm gonna do it. Don't get me wrong, I love the life I'm living, but I don't think I realized how long I was going to be gone when I left in the first place.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby Catskitten » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:04 am

username:Catskitten
prompt 30: What's something your kalon regrets?
prompt:
Seventy

“Not talking to my parents or brother
Now its awkward.”

(edit:i hit edit instead of quote sorry)
Last edited by Catskitten on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby .Ginger. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:13 am

username: .Ginger.
prompt# 30
prompt: What's something your kalon regrets?

Ginger says:
"I have no regrets, only past, disappointing memories."

Cirius says:
"Leaving my friend's side in a catastrophe last moon year..."

Major says:
"Not speaking up about my feelings. I thought it was true love, I just muted my thoughts."
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:21 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 30
What's something your kalon regrets?

Morgan - The somewhat pointless cruelty he's shown to others. On some level he does realize he has acted just as terribly as the very people he wished he would never end up like, and has been slowly working to improve.

Gabriel - Gabriel regrets little in his life. Probably his deepest regret is the hatred he held in his heart for years towards his fellow students, as he hates the very vindictive parts of his personality.

Dante - The times his own awkward shyness, and somewhat timid nature has stopped him from helping someone in need.

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:24 pm

username: graceymc96
prompt #30
prompt:
Incarse regrets getting into gang life in the first place, he'd rather just have had a semi-normal life.

Gil regrets not being able to help every animal in the whole world, and those that don't make it.

Carver regrets nearly nothing, but he does regret not climbing the rock wall at summer camp. Next year, he's gonna tear it UP!

Nat regrets not getting to know his siblings, but now it's kinda awkward for him to try.
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:11 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#30
prompt:
Val - Nothing comes to mind for what Val regrets. He's not one to hold onto his past mistakes. He moves on fast if he ever does happen to regret something. It's just not something he does. Why focus on something that you can't change when you could focus on working toward your future?

Remus - He regrets not putting a better effort into making friends as a kit. Remus thinks his childhood memories would have been way more eventful, and not full of nearly as much reading alone in his bedroom, if he actually bothered to make friends. He can't blame himself though. Remus was an absolute mess in social situations as a kit, and not much has changed, honestly.

Jax - Jax regrets leaving home while his relationship with his dad wasn't doing well. After he moved, nothing changed and they didn't talk to each other for months. Their relationship ultimately suffered from his decision to move away as soon as he could. He wasn't thinking about the grand scheme of things, and was only focused on himself.

Vinny - She regrets letting her grades slip so much. At the time it all started, Vinny didn't really care and she was tired of school. Now that she's going into her first year of high school she realizes that she needs to get her act together. It's going to be a slow process, but Vinny hopes to change the way she looks at school and her grades.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:51 am

username: graceymc96
prompt #31
prompt:
Incarse
"Nice to meet you! My name is Incarse, but you can call me Inc. What's your name? Carver? What a nice name! I hear you like playing in the woods, is that right Carver? You like seeing the nature and animals? I think you might like something called boy scouts. Have you heard of it? It's a fun way to explore the outdoors and make plenty of new friends, and my friend Mr. Gil lives right next to your new house. He's the troop leader for our area, so you should talk with him about joining! If you go to summer camp ask about my buddy Nat, he's a really cool guy and if you end up with him as your counselor then you'll have a great time!"

Gil
"Hey, you're Carver, right? My friend Mr. Inc let me know that you were coming to live near me and let me know that you may be interested in joining boy scouts. If so, that's great! We'd love to have you. I also heard that roaming in the woods and catching animals is your kind of thing, so if you find any injured ones, send them on to me. I have a reptile sanctuary, that white building over there. Of course, you can come see it, that's what's it's for! Well, I think that's them calling you, you should probably head on back. Have a great day, just holler if you need me!"

Carver
"Hi, Mr. Nat! I'm Carver! Mr. Inc and Mr. Gil told me that you'd be the best guy to have watching over our troop! They said that you'd let us do all the cool things and earn lots of badges, which is super cool! I can't wait for my first summer camp here. I hope you'll make it really awesome for everyone else too. If you ever need help with anything ask me, 'cause I LOVE helping!"

Nat
"Hello, Mr. Gil. I know that you've been with the boy scouts for a long time, probably since I was still in the program as a scout. It really is an honor to meet you and the children you've been helping out, I'm really looking forward to working more closely with you and your scouts. I also heard that you are starting up that reptile sanctuary, is that true? Oh great, I'll gladly look after any that aren't feeling so well. Just call me up at the vet's office, I'll be over in a flash.
Last edited by Graceymc96 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby Catskitten » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:16 am

username:Catskitten
prompt 31: box is dead from writing too many prompts - consider this another free space to impress me!
time for you to sleep
prompt:
Seventy

“Fireworks are loud and annoying.
Everyone in my family loves them (minus Bear) but really i dread tonight.
I just like my peace and quiet. I know i won’t get it though.

Ghastly really likes sparkling juice. They drink it until they can’t hold it anymore and than they are sick.
Happy new years to me I get to clean it up with Rhyse helping me.
Ghastly isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed and doesn’t learn.
They make me hate new years. Ill deal with it for them.

Bear is terrified of fireworks.
He is really good at climbing too.
So he will hang out on a high up shelf for hours with Rhyse trying to get him down.
I just tell him to give up. If my kit feels safe than let him stay up there.
I know Bear can get down easily and im not worried.
A ladder gets set up near the shelf for safety reasons however.”

Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes