unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby HellyBoo » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:17 pm

username:0hellyboo
prompt# 7
prompt:
Cleo - love. She learnt to love finally once Ivvy showed up and increased when their children were born.

Rapherie - that is never helps to stand up for a sibling.

Rulsali - just cause you are crazy, doesn't make you different.

Yuno - that his brothers can't always control him.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:56 pm

username: saccharin
prompt #7
prompt:

miles:
all his life, miles lived much like a leashed attack dog. the metaphorical leash he was on lay in the tight grip of the superiors in his gang. miles needed a reason to feel part of something important. to do this, he became a cog in the well-oiled machine that was organized crime.

all of the dirty work tended to fall on his shoulders - he was their henchman, after all. there's to use and send around on all sorts of illegal errands as they pleased. over time, the repetition of the same wrongful deeds all over and over again became as mechanical and rhythmic as clockwork. miles almost forgot what it was like to do things out of how own free will. he lived to serve them, and serve them he did.

they were all he had ever known - not family, exactly, but their presence in his life was as prevalent as the air he breathed. by the time he began looking at the bigger picture and what he had become, he'd already distanced himself from his actual family and the people who genuinely cared about him as a person. all miles was to his gang was just another pawn on the chessboard to use as they pleased. they didn't really cared about him, he found out.

he was replaceable. he was big and burly which was useful, sure, but they wouldn't have trouble switching him out for another of the plentiful big and burly people out there. what separated him from the rest was his undying loyalty - he would do anything they told him to without hesitation and he would believe anything they said without hesitation.

the perfect puppet, he was, all those years he spent with them, shedding blood, sweat and tears for people who saw him as expendable. with that, he chose to strike out on his own and forge his own path. never again, never again would he lose himself to the control of another. serving a cause wasn't what he needed to make him happy, he found out. it was his freedom.

ambience:
the world is a huge place. miles and miles of land stretching out beyond the horizon, with vast oceans swelling between the chunks to keep them each at a distance. in each place you visit, each person you talk to, there's always going to be something new. everyone knows something you don't, and everyone has a story to tell that nobody else can.

ambience learned this, first when she scoured over works of fiction, storybooks, fantasy novels and the like, and then with biographies and documentaries. her father taught her this too, when he would show her clippings of his journalism work, stories and tales collected firsthand from people from all over the country. he would always cut off at the more depressing bits however, so as not to burden his daughter with the knowledge that the bright, beautiful world she loved dearly also masked a more sinister, dismal shade.

ambience resolved to be just like him. to be a collector of stories. however, she never really was satisfied with just being a reaper of the harvest, listening to the stories others had to tell. she wanted more from them, she no longer wanted to feel the dissatisfaction of an interviewee finishing their account before her own thirst for it did.

she wanted to be a creator. not wanting to be limited by the world around her, she sought to build from it. she picked up the pen, and began to write.

loren:
always be on your feet - an opportunity might pass by without you even noticing it! in the world of pickpocketing, keeping a sharp eye out for potential snatches is always important, otherwise you might go home empty-handed.

hiroshi:
it's alright to be sad. you can't always be happy, and you can't always make everyone happy, and it's definitely not worth it if you can't be happy yourself as a result. find happiness in the small things.
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby d o e » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:08 pm

username: b u n n y h o p
prompt# 7
prompt:

Alek |

To never fully trust anyone. He'd like to, really, but with his line of work, you can never let your guard down. There's always a bit of guilt when he questions the motives of his closest friends and family, but he'd rather save himself the pain later. Perhaps with a bit of time, he might find someone he can trust without question.

Vaxil|

Always look twice. After a loaded trap cost him an arm - literally - Vaxil has become a pro at finding hidden traps and magic seals. It's a shame this new talent came at such a high cost, but he feels it's made him better at his trade.
d o e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:15 pm

prompts are now closed for day 7!
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:00 am

username: Graceymc96
prompt #8
prompt:
(Irl, they're still developing friendships but none are difinitive yet,)
He used to have some good friends that he met through, you guessed it, his gang.They were Kalons like him, pushed into the lifestyle and not really wanting to actually hurt anybody. Most of them got out of gang activity, which he was happy about.
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:03 am

username:Catskitten
prompt 8:do they have a best friend? if so,how did they meet?
prompt:
Seventy-

Meeting Ghastly-

Seventy tends to talk to her reflection when she’s frustrated.
However once it talked back she thought she was insane.
Turns out theres another world on the other side of reflections.
This one kalon reflection was interested in Seventy and came to her.
Named themselves Ghastly and wouldn’t leave Seventy alone.

Meeting Rhyse-

Met through a want ad for roomates after ansewring.
Turned into Seventy’s strange muse of sorts after it turns out he was calming and brought colored flowers along with him. It seems he is the one who calms Seventy’s temperment.

So many kalons heres household information
Both Ghastly and Rhyse can be read about in stash file ^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:51 am

username: scarlet_wolf
prompt eight
prompt:
blaine's best friend is probably his boyfriend, keith ,, they met at a florist's shop when blaine was sketching a bunch of flowers && secretly kept glancing @ the cute boy across the shop
abigail's best friend is rory, her snake !! she got him from a private snake breeder a long time ago & has loved him ever since :0c
gadriel's is his plants ,, he loves plants more than people, oops
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illicit » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:11 am

username: illicit
    prompt# 8
    prompt: do they have a best friend? if so, how did they meet?

Aia; all of the troubled kits she fosters are her best friends, most of the time they are delivered to her by the police but on rare occasions they come to her themselves.

Everly; his best friend is his boyfriend, they met in school. his little sweetheart would step in whenever other kits were picking on Everly.

Bean; Mary does not have a best friend at the moment, she focuses to much on her singing and doesn't quite have time for friends.
x
x

--( 𝓈 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝑜 𝓃 𝑒 )--

x

--( 𝓯 𝓸 𝓻 𝓰 𝓮 𝓽 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝓂 )--

x

hello i'm oscar
i'm a trophy
wife
and a mental mess

i am a regular people,
anyone who says otherwise is a stinky liar.

my kals my art
illicit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:19 am

Hot dad / Prompt.8 // Best friend?

Both Alejandro and Ezequiel have a best friend - however they're not a fellow Kalon. Both have grown up with huge happy human relationships and they find them easy to befriend.
Alejo's best mate is one called Danny. He sort of a typical bad boy mixed with an idiot. He'll do anything you ask him to, drink a lot, and generally make everyone laugh. So of course they got along!
Eze's is a girl called Elizabeth, she's a bit mean, bit sassy, but not to him. She's totally hot, but they're not into each other. They're like a power duo in school and they love it...
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby .Ginger. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:36 am

username: .Ginger.
prompt# 8
prompt: Do they have a best friend? if so, how did they meet?

Ginger says:
"Yep! She's a human, named Emily. She's the one who took me in and has given me a warm and loving home!"

Cirius says:
"My little star pal Luma of course! I'm not quite sure how me met. It just-- happened. Eversince, Luma's been my guiding star."

Major says:
"Unfortunately, no. At least not yet. I don't really believe in BEST friends. All friends seem to have flaws... I simply consider everyone as an acquaintance!"
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me