๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:29 pm

exploration results!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~ After an unsuccessful trip to find anything for you on his trip, Mirtilo is relieved to see you, instantly calming him. His eyes widen as he looks at the coin you found โ€œIโ€™ve never seen anything like it,โ€ he marveled, looking back up at you with a smile. Mush mumbled something in the back of the group, the words coming out a mixture of alien language and their own language, but the only word that could actually be understood was โ€œPrettyโ€.

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 4th Trip
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 10
Farmlands: 14th Trip
City: 5

โ™ก Malibu
Farmlands: 4th Trip

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. as you approach after a rather eventful day of exploring you are greeting with a familiar giddy pink beardog clad in blue accessories. he rushes up to you and gives you a big bear hug, looking up with sparkling eyes. "pap took us out to the beach for the weekend, seems the gizmos' got to him and he thought it would be good to get away for a bit, say we should go on- a... uh- date there sometime" melon's cheeks flushed pink as he gazed up at you. "oh and! I got you this!" he carefully slides over what looks to be an empty clam shell. on the inside is a pretty coloration of sunset orange and darker purple, it is rather beautiful!
Melybelly wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melybelly
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 (ea) Outskirts || 6 (ea) farmlands
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:Thank you! 7.31

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Letter B Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. (3
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 22
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 4

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this.
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 28, 26, 20 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 13, 13, 13
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Today the trio travel further than they've Ever been today! They collapse in a heap when they get home, absolutely exhausted from their long walk.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. just peachy is outside his garage standing in a pose that only screamed 'dad vibes' his shades on and he appeared to be tanner. he greets your group with a sly grin, flicking his shades up. "long day today huh? here, on the house- er- garage? eh whatever, just take these-" he tosses you some ice cold cans of bepis, the most refreshing drink of the time!
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    10 | 10 | 10
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Link to last exploration: here
Extra:

ImageWhile exploring the Outskirts you came across a Green Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (btw wonderbread is the cutest name,, i've ever seen)
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 2]
Extra: โ™ฅ

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! (3
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry & Dynomite
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 0 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 0
Farmlands: 3 | 3
Total: 9 | 3

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Ack, my mind is scrambled. I'll be back with funny replies later :0

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (I feel this on a spiritual level lmao, jp hopes you drink some water and eat some snackies, take some time to relax and unwind, the mind works hard all day, have a break, you've earned it (3)
S h e b s t e r wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username:S h e b s t e r
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:City: 1 Outskirts:5 Farmlands: 2 ||| City:0 Outskirts: 0 Farmlands: 1

Link to last exploration:xxx
Extra: Sunflower: โ€œ So Candy what do you want to get into today??!!!โ€
Cotton Candy: โ€œUm maybe find something cool? โ€œ

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Orange Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. as you return just peachy is sipping a cold bepis when he raises his eyebrows. "say now that's a pretty cool find, yknow i used to collect those things back in the day. don't leave them all together in a box up on a shelf for years tho- let me tell ya, not even a fisherman could untie those tangles of knots!"
Starlight Grove wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Starlight Grove
Beardog(s) I'm sending:Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1/2/0
Link to last exploration:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139093572#p139093572
Extra: Looking for more Gizmos, my army must grow

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Watermewon Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. as soon as your teeny tiny paws are heard scampering across the sands of the outskirts just peachy takes off for the hills. or well- his garage that is. he slams the garage door down, a loud thumping being heard from within, as if he sprinted and tumbled into a pile of junk. however melon is waiting outside, a sheepish smile on his face. "oh don't mind paps- he had weird nightmares as a kid, he's- a little out of it. but hey, nice find out there, best of luck on your future endeavors!"
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 5
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 3

ImageImageImage
frukto

exploring stats;;
the city- 1
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 3

ImageImageImage
peso

exploring stats;;
the city- 1
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 3

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra:
"huh... no sign of jp... maybe he took the day off... anyway, lets go crew!"

Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a Red Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. wow double loot! Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a gizmo #15 - Coffee! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? as you are about to slink on by, the garage door opens up, the massive frame creaking as it slowly lifts upward. just peachy emerges, cautiously peeking out when he spots you. he swings under the slowly opening garage door and saunters on over. "hey hey if it ain't the man i was looking for, spiceybo dicey! oh- what a nice- uh- find?" just peachy feels his ear twitch when he spots the gizmo in your paws. however for some reason his natural instincts to run are dulled, just a bit. maybe it was cause he was staring into your eyes, or thinking about the way your red matched the slonky's color, or how pretty your face wa-- "OH! well uh anyway, I was thinking of going and snagging that bracelet you were talking about, if you um- wanted to come with me?"
Asternaut wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Asternaut
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 14
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: Cornsilk has started his own youtube channel consisting of fun crafts he makes, love to see it. Freeshavocado meanwhile has had his internet privileges taken away for his pranks by Chiken Rooster
, he can earn it back with good behavior!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy is snoozing in his lawn chair when he startles awake upon hearing voices. oh great- its you again, the blogger. however this time jp doesn't notice any loud noises or pranks to be held, instead it seemed your group was doing well without the blogging going on. he smiles and gives an approving nod.
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 28 | 28
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 8
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this. ayo, past me?
LittleMaple wrote:
LittleMaple wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: LittleMaple
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Callie she/her
City: 0
Farmlands: 6 (this is 7th)
Total: 16 (this is 17th)
Xandra she/xem
Outskirts: 4
Farmlands: 6 (this is 7th)
Total: 11 (this is 12th)
"Prince" Jinx he/him
Outskirts: 4
Farmlands: 2 (this is 3rd)
Total: 6 (this is 7th)
Link to last exploration: beep
Extra: The trio seem much more tired than usual, and trudge by JP sluggishly. Jinx yawns loudly.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. just peachy follows up with a yawn, though the close out by helping a wee ol' farmer dog, his whiskers grey with many days in the sun.
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 26, 22, 15
City: 0 | 0 | 0
Outskirts: 17 | 13 | 12
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The trio is very happy to have found another doodad! They decide to bring it along again today to show to just peachy.
(Thank you!)

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! just peachy watches with pride gleaming in his eyes, his tail waving behind him in approval. "now that right there is a genuine supreme vintage condition doodad, ya'll have to stop by sometime so i can show you my collection!" he gives you a wide smile, sending you on your way with a thumbs up.
namiwami wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: namiwami
Beardog(s) I'm sending: pavo!!
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: city 5 | outskirts 3 | farmland 0
Link to last exploration: awoooga
Extra: Pavo seems so very happy to welcome Bernard Beardog into its little cohort! Someone to keep Durian company while Pavo goes out and exploresโ€”they're a mellow pair, those two, and Pavo is more than happy to venture out into the unknown by its lonesome if it means securing the comfort of its friends.
...It does so hope to find a friend that would be willing to travel with it, though.
It gloops off past the city and deeper into the outskirts once more, a pep in its jiggly step. Perhaps today it'll pay the curator a visit as well! What fun!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! no friend today, however a little doodad finds its way into your possession. upon your return jp gives you a wide smile, patting the lawn chair next to him and offering up a can of bepis. "yknow, i used to be lie you, traveling out there, alone in my lonesome, keeping all kinds of junk and treasures to myself. just know... if ya ever feel lonely out there exploring, you can always come back here at the end of the day to your good friend 'jp'. you always got a chair at my garage any day!" your lonely adventuring seems to be forgotten as you watch the sunset sipping bepis with just peachy.
chaotic creativity wrote:
    Let's go exploring!
    Username: chaotic creativity
    Beardog(s) I'm sending: scribbles & stitches & mango
    Image Image Image
      The City: 5 | 5 | 5
      The Outskirts: 10 | 11 | 6
      The Farmlands: 1 | 1 | 1
    Extra: The journey through the farmlands continues.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. a lucky trip this one, jp gives your group a thumbs up for being good beardog citizens. citizens of what you may ask? jp doesn't answer that, instead he sends you on your way with a wave and a smile.
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: (forgot to change the total on July 28th)
- Mister R. ( the city 4 | the outskirts 7 | the farmlands 5 | total 16 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 4 | the outskirts 7 | the farmlands 5 | total 16 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 4 | the outskirts 7 | the farmlands 5 | total 16 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: It's on the dawn of the next day that Mister R. remembers the note; the note that was found on that rickety sign and was deciphered by the museum curator. He brings it up to his friends and the idea of a solving a mystery and having a new adventure is too good to pass up! and so, they pack up their measly belongings (having used so many the days prior) and head back to that big red building to see what they can uncover. On the way back Signor takes his time collecting some berries, nuts and other edible forest food - just for some extra precautions.

It'll be a little tricky since it wasn't planned to go back, but our trio has faith in themselves !

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. as you return from another day of exploring you are delighted to see a familiar face chilling in what appears to be an empty, worn-down looking hot tub. just peachy flicks up his shades, his signature smirk is plastered on his snout. "hey hey hey, there are the brave explorers themselves, find any new signs or things to show to the curator?" he questions excitedly. however you all shake your heads no and he snaps his claw tips together. "drat... well, don't give up hope! we're close to something, I can feel it in the tip of my tail! say, wanna join me in the jacuzzi?" he asks. however you point out that there appears to be no water in it. he looks down, as if he hadn't noticed. "oh yeah- well minor details am I right? I'll fix that kink out later- when i found out how to fill this thing, oh well, suit yourselves!" he flicks his shades back on and sinks back down into it with a smile. you decide to let him enjoy his 'jacuzzi' maybe another time you'll take a dip, perhaps when it has water in it.
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Indie - 4 City, 7 Outskirts, 2 Farmland
Aurora - 0 City, 4 Outskirts, 1 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Today, these two are walking side by side as close as ever, the music between them being able to be heard quite from a distance. Their tails are gently intertwined as they meander along, and they look as close as they've ever been...

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. just peachy narrows his eyes to squint at the scene playing out before him. he scratches his chin, now where has he seen this before. oh yes that's right! with void and their friend! well- not so much friends now, more like-- dating. just peachy feels his heart rate rise in his chest, wow what this feeling? worry, pride, protectiveness? it was like watching melon fall head over heels all over again, only this time jp knew what to do. he slowly slid on over to the two, slipping a song into the device.
Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 7 | Overall Scavenges: 7 | Overall Scavenges: 6
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 2 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 2 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 2 |
Link to last exploration: Onwards!
Extra: Theyโ€™re back! And right on time too!

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. just peachy gives your trio a wide smile. "hey hey, welcome back! and looks like you made it just in time-" he finishes it off by tossing all three of you ice cold cans of bepis!

end of exploration posts! feel free to post after this as it was done after rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:43 pm

Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Malibu & Mush
Extra:
~A wide smile spreads across Mirtiloโ€™s face as he sees you waiting. He follows your hug with a gentle peck on your forehead as he listens intently to his words. โ€œI think that would be a perfect date. A little get away,โ€ he says before marveling at the seashell, wagging his tail. It was beautiful, really.

โ™ก Mush
Farmlands: 5th Trip
City: 1
โ™ก Mirtilo
Farmlands: 15th Trip

โ™ก Malibu
Farmlands: 5th Trip
โ‚Šหš ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจเญง ยท ยท ๐Ÿ“ ยท ยท เญจเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ หšโ‚Š
Strawb~โ€ข~She/Her~โ€ข~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
โ‚Šหš ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจเญง ยท ยท ๐Ÿ“ ยท ยท เญจเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ หšโ‚Š
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ Locations

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:47 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: [City = 15][Outskirts = 3]
Extra: โ™ฅ
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:01 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 23
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 13 || Farmlands: 5
we do the best we can with what we have
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:34 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Raspberry & Dynomite
ImageImage
City: 0 | 0
Outskirts: 6 | 0
Farmlands: 4 | 4
Total: 10 | 4

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: Dynomite is VERY happy with their doodad find from yesterday! They proudly present it to the others when they return home, gaining a round of applause from all except Bic. He sulks back into the pile of Gizmos and Raspberry ruffles his fur regardless.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Imageโ™ชโ™ซโ™ชImage Image Image โ™ชโ™ซโ™ชImage
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melsride » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:56 pm

Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -21, Jen -21, Ally -21
Extra: Looking for something cool!
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melybelly » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:31 pm

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
Nougat & Envy
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 10 (ea) Outskirts || 7 (ea) farmlands
Link to last exploration: xx
Extra:Thank you! 08.01

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating: Image x1
Proof: Letter B Magnoot!
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 11 total!

(If i don't turn things in ASAP I will forget they exist...I have peanut brain)
She/Her
Melybelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:49 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: vespertine [they/them], wonderbread [he/him], and bepis [he/they]
Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Imageย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Image
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    11 | 11 | 11
farmland:
    0 | 0 | 0
Extra:
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ 372695

ย ย ย ย 
ImageImageImage
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:16 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 29, 27, 21 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 14, 14, 14
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Mel's a little sore today from their long trek yesterday, so today the trio take it easy, meandering among a field of tall, tall sunflowers...
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:34 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 27, 23, 16
City: 0 | 0 | 0
Outskirts: 18 | 14 | 13
Farmlands: 9 | 9 | 3
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: All three nod excitedly, they would be honored to see just peachy's collection of doodads! Maybe they should start a collection themselves? As they set off again today, the trio is hoping to find another doodad...
(Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me