💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: 💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:30 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Shimmer | Image Twyla
Where you are going: Space | Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 53
Co-op/Archive: 🌟
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 | Helmet 2
Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results? Yes
Last exploration: Here

What beautiful stories, thank you very much for them! :)
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TikoTheHuman » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:12 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Who's Exploring Today: Milo #14 Pearl #40
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Destination's: Milo Piscis, and Pearl Winterland
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Other items being used: x
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Proof: Helmet 1 Helmet 2 Piscis Map
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Co-op/Archive: x
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Last exploration: x

Storytelling? Yes please!
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Image Milo Image Pearl

I grab Milo, ask if he wants to go to Piscis and he nods. I was in a hurry today so I called for Pearl who came running in with jeb_ jr. following behind her. I scoop them both up and ask Pearl if she'd like to go to Winterland. She nodded and hopped out of my hands and ran to the door. I set jeb_ jr. down and went to grab their helmets. I grabbed the Piscis map and gave it to Milo and slid his helmet on then Pearls. "Good luck guys! Don't forget to bring me back something cool!" I say to them before opening the door and letting them go.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

THE SPACE EXPLORERS

Milo #14
Pearl #40
jeb_ #43
Ivy #50
Trips
Milo Space 13 Piscis 6
Pearl Space 6 Piscis 1
jeb_ Space 7 Piscis 0
Ivy Space 7 Picsis 2
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunbursts » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:31 pm

"I'd like a helmet please!"
Username: VOLATILE
Quantity: 1 (i already have one, buying the second one!)
Balance Afterward: 500LP

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: VOLATILE
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
Image Image
bee // 125 angel dust // 285
Where you are going: winterland (bee) // space (angel dust)
How many trips they've been on: bee: 6 // angel dust: 0
Proof (as needed): helmet (x) (x) (seen above)
Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results? if you can but nbd if not!
Last exploration: bee
xxx
xxx
xxx
he / him lesbian
i love my wife !!
hi , i'm casey
i like warrior cats
and cookie run !

xxx
xxx
xxx
sunbursts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawn_Pelt » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:00 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"

identify yourself
Fawn_Pelt & 959768

captain's log
Shep - 11
Toast - 0

boop beep

home base

Toast >> Space

helmates

☾ ۞ ☽
╭────────────────────────────────────────────────╮

ImageImage
#0101 | #0227

╰────────────────────────────────────────────────╯
☾ ۞ ☽

═══════════════════════════════════
After Glitch's explorations, Toast demanded to be next. He sat on top of your morning waffles until you agreed to let him go. Shep sent him out to open space- he hadn't seen that before, right? Really Shep wanted to visit the gorgeous Winter Planet as much as they could before they could no longer travel there. Toast agreed to the trip, and froliced into the wide open sky.

═══════════════════════════════════

storytelling please!!
Fawn_Pelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:03 am

@mrs
You found 3 Asteroid Chunks and 8 cookies!

@a_dreemurr
You found 50LP and 6 cookies!
Flurry gave up on their little origin adventure. Instead, they tried to focus on the things they did know about life. Life can be wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time, and today, it seemed to be more magnificent than anything else. Flurry was beamed off into space and aimlessly spun around for quite a while, deep in thought. When they finally blinked out of their heavy thinking session, they realized there was LP all around them. Since there was no one else around, surely it was lost money... it wouldn't hurt to take it, would it?

It seems Milly's preferred pass time is going to the winterland and building snowmen. And who can blame them? It's marvelous at the winterland - there's snow, the sky is gorgeous with the auroras rippling through it, and while the air is cold, the atmosphere is a filled with a delightful warmth. Milly spent their time building snowmen for locals, and the locals spent time baking Milly special cookies to surprise them with.

@MarMar_Awakening
You found an Aesthetic Helmet and 300LP!

@Julie_PiscesGirl
You found nothing from Space and 8 cookies from the winterland!
After returning from their adventure in space, Shimmer had a pouch of what seemed to be an endless number of LP. They were proud and excited to get home and show it off to you! Unfortunately enough, all good things must come to an end. On their walk home, they tripped over some rocks, fell, and lost all of their LP. They had nothing to show for it when they got home.

Twyla kept their head high in the wintery clouds as they walked back and forth across town in the Winterland. They were looking for their tour guide! They waited around for quite a while, before another Lumplen finally approached them. They informed Twyla their tour guide had come down with a cold... How ironic! They were refunded all of the cookies they had paid. Maybe they could get a tour some other time? At least they got their cookies back!

@TikoTheHuman
You found 150LP and 8 cookies!
Piscis. An exquisite and luxurious planet. It's hard to describe what the world looked like in text, but Milo enjoyed his time there. There was nothing he liked more than visiting Piscis; there was lots of food, gorgeous locals, inspiring scenery... everything he could ever want to have in life was on that planet. That's when, because he began breaking into shops and stealing things, the locals paid him to leave. He'd been caught! And didn't want to be investigated by law enforcement. Instead of making a big deal about having to leave, he took the LP and left.

Pearl went to the Winterland, one thought in mind. She wanted to gather as many Winterland items as she could, to bring back home to Jeb_jr, as they didn't get to go out too much! She exchanged her LP for cookies at the local Winterland bank, before she headed out and began walking from shop to shop in search of a super cool item to take home. She spent hours walking through the stores, not spotting anything that particularly caught her eyes... as she took so long looking around, the shops began to close. Pearl had no more time, but she still had the cookies from her LP to cookie exchange earlier. Maybe this would be sufficient enough?

@VOLATILE
You found 200LP and a Winter Sweater!
Angel Dust had the looks to be a beauty guru. Did they pursue that career path? No, not really, but they sure had fun helping friendly aliens with their makeup and outfits out in space! They worked for free and didn't want tips, but some aliens were more persistent than others.

Everyone gets cold sometimes, no matter who you are. Freezing winds can penetrate any thin clothing. At the Winterland, they sell premium, luxuriously warm coats, scarves, and hats. No matter where you live, what planet you're from, nor how much LP you have (prices vary), there is a winter set out there for you! Bee was particularly drawn to a Winter Sweater and didn't think anything of the liability contract they signed while purchasing the article of clothing. No more frost bite for them!

@fawn_pelt
You found 250LP and 4 cookies!
Toast clumsily traveled throughout space. Their path wasn't quite straight and their legs were flailing through the air. This was fun! This was amazing! It was unlike anything Toast had ever done before that point, and now? They never wanted to stop! They enjoyed speaking to the different intergalactic civilians out in space, exploring nearby planets, and getting super close up to stars. They found that on stars, there were lots of hidden LP. Hoards of them! They helped themself to the piles of LP, not giving why the LP might be there so much as a second thought.

@dragoness129
You found 100LP and a Snow-man Companion!
Last edited by mrs on Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:05 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: mrs
Where you are going: girr goes to piscis, turkey goes to asteroid belt
ImageImage
How many trips they've been on: 28, 15
Co-op/Archive: here
Proof (as needed): helmet 1 | 2
Other Items being used: map of piscis
Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results? no, thank you
Last exploration: here we are
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:48 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Snowy | Image Twyla
Where you are going: Piscis | Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 55
Co-op/Archive: 🌟
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 | Helmet 2 | Piscis Map
Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results? Yes
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_dreemurr » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:03 am

a_dreemurr wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: a_dreemurr
ImageImage
#0094: Flurry | #0108: Milly
Where you are going: space | winterland
How many trips they've been on: 19 | 13
Co-op/Archive: here!
Proof (as needed): helmet + frosty helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable) n/a
Do you want Storytelling in your Exploration Results? yes <3
Last exploration: here!
angus | adult | they/it
🇵🇸 from the river to the sea 🇵🇸
a_dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:29 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Image Image
Mystique ID: 0070 / Abyss
Where you are going: Winterland / Space
How many trips they've been on: 20 / 2
[Space: 3][Winterland: 17] / [Space: 2]
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): Helmet / Frosted Helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable) n/a
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:35 pm

@mrs
You found a Star Crown and 1 debris!

@Julie_PiscesGirl
You found a Tiny UFO and 2 cookies!
Snowy's eyes seemed to particularly glisten in space as they floated about. It wasn't long before they landed on mystical, magical, Piscis. However, today, there seemed to be a lot of traction! And not necessarily the good type of traction... now wanting to leave the planet again, they found they were able to secretly camouflage and hide from any predators or particularly shady Lumplens, including- UFOs? Speaking of UFOs, they managed to find an abandoned UFO. It wasn't large enough to board, but it was a cool item... maybe if they repaired it and gave it some love, it could become a cool toy?

Twyla enjoyed exploring the Winterland. They tended to have a hard time with snow back home, as... for some strange reason, it was normally as dark as their own cloudy fur? But not at the Winterland! They enjoyed prancing through the snow without risking stepping on their own tail (nor tripping over their own paws), and they ate all of their savings (cookies) as they enjoyed their time out there. Well, not all of them, all of them! They, thankfully, had enough cookies to return back home and to save for next time. That could have been bad!

@a_dreemurr
You found 150LP, a Star Pin, and Coal Buttons!
ImageImage
After entering an intergalactic competition centered around fashion, Flurry won first place prize! A glorious star pin! And... second place? Huh? Oh, well, that means they also received a wonderful stash of LP! Still a little strange as to how they could win both first and second place prizes...? Hmm...

Today, Milly wasn't visiting the Winterland in hopes of exchanging LP for cookies, purchasing little snow globe souvenirs, nor playing around with the locals. Back at home, the heater had broken... and as they had no wood, nor means to obtain wood, their next best solution was the magical coal from the Winterland. Well, unfortunately, the 'magical coal' had been all sold out. Great! Getting ready to walk back home with a feeling of hopelessness looming over them, they had an idea. Coal buttons- like the ones the locals tended to put on their snowmen!

@dragoness129
You found 100LP and a Hot Cocoa!
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me