🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 exploration [open]

Postby Nova-Moshi » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:18 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 3 City, 1 Outskirts
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Today, Indie looks a little sleepy. She yawns as she walks through the city, headphones on blaring some loud hype music to keep her awake!
β”Œβ”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”
β€’Nova She/Her
β€’Writing/Gaming ImageImage
β€’Cookie Runβ™‘Kirbyβ™‘Pokemon
└───❀*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”˜
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:16 pm

exploration results:

dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 4
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: β™₯

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 50 meat!
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 11, 8, 3
City: 2, 1, 1
Outskirts: 7, 5, 0
Farmlands: 2, 2, 2
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra:
"Oh. 'Cause this one's full of dirt?" Pidge tipped the can downwards, pouring the dusty contents out.
"Yeah, sorry, JP! This one I bet will be SOOOO tastey--" Saxophone said, trying to gnaw the side of a fresh can open with their teeth.
Mel gently pried it away from the already hyper beardog's jaws. "We can share it when we get home. Sound good? Thanks Just Peachy!"

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy gives the familiar trio a light nod, this time he had on sunglasses and was lounging in a pool chair. he was getting his tan on.
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Vera
Extra:
~ Mirtilo returns your hug, a wide smile on his face as you depart. He scurries back to his friends, and after throwing a small glance back at you, gushes to his friends about how wonderful the date was.

β™‘ Mirtilo
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 9

β™‘ Vera
Farmlands: 1

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. melon is there again upon your return and you flash a smile. however it quickly fades as just peachy flips his sunglasses up from his suntanning spot. he narrows his eyes at the two of you before giving a gruff snort, flicking his shades back on and going back to tanning. you feel yourself release a breath you didn't even know you were holding and melon runs over to greet you with a small peck on the check!
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 9, 5
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: Both are very happy to have not gotten lost, though they grin sheepishly when they learn they had the map upside down. This time, they're pretty sure they're holding it right. Not that that changes the fact they still have no idea how to read it. At least it appears as if they do, though!
(Thank you!)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this. upon your return, just peachy looks at the two of you with a warm smile. seems he is proud of you for managing to not get lost but also help out a fellow beardog. he gives you both a unopened can of bepis for your hard work!
honeycreeper wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Dreamsicle
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 0 (first time exploring)
Link to last exploration: July 13, 2022 (with Signor Valentine)
Extra: if they're being quite honest - Dreamsicle didn't want to go on this adventure. The city sounds are loud and overwhelming and everything moves so fast that the world around her seems to spin. But she wants to get out there and meet new people and experience new things ! Dreamsicle wants to find new clothes to try and new collars to wear, she wants to eat new food and see a sunset over the horizon. Yes, she's kind of scared and nervous, but she's so excited !

Image Woah did you run into someone rich? You've been given 200 meat! just peachy narrows his eyes at the new comer as you stumble back towards home with your meat piled high. he snorts and gives you a crooked grin. "seems you can afford any clothes you want now!" jp commented.
Melsride wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan -8, Jen -8, Ally -8
Extra: Still looking for a friend for Stan!

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #4 - Banana Peel! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy hopes that stan finds a friend in this gizmo, however jp stays as far away as possible.
Adam Stanheight wrote:
Adam Stanheight wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Adam Stanheight
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 5 & 9
Link to last exploration: looks under a rock
Extra: Leslie has eaten his notebook, odd because his mouth seems to be his mask

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy is impressed by the strangeness that radiated from you. he gives a nod and goes back to sun tanning.
Music_Lover wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Sunny, Muscadine, & Bic
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring:
City: 1 | 1 | 1
Outskirts: 4 | 4 | 4
Farmlands: 5| 5 | 5
Total: 10 | 10 | 10

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra:Image Image Image Instead of heading towards the Farmlands, Bic wanders into the City. He eagerly rambles to the Gizmos on his back, ignoring the glances from the other Beardogs inhabiting the place. Sunny and Muscadine act like they don't know the guy.

Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a gizmo #20 - Zaptastic! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? just peachy's jaw dropped to the floor and his sunglasses fell from his snout at the sight. was that now four of those creepy little gizmos?? just peachy felt like he could faint at the sight of you.
AstroBxbe wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Astrobxbe
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageOtto < 3| Osa
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 5 | 0
Link to last exploration: Fiveguys subs or somn idk...
Extra: Otto recites his favorite songs he learned in kindergarten. That was many years ago. He doesn't care. Along the way he comes across a friend! Wow! his fries friend! They bond over songs about berries. Seems they get along well.

Image After a fruitful day of browsing the City, you've returned with a new collar, cute! just peachy joins in on the singing, reciting twinkle twinkle little beardog loud enough for the whole city to hear. you quickly rush off, getting second hand embarrassment.
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Oilslick
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 6
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 6 || Outskirts: 1 || Farmlands: 0

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat!
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 3
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
oblakoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 1
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: spicybo drops the meat where the city and outskirts meet, calling for oblakoe and then turning to jp. "just peachy, huh? well isnt that... funny" he says. "i bet you thought i was gonna say just peachy!"
oblakoe meets spicybo right after and smiles, shaking her lime fur like a dog- except shes a bear bun! "whos your friend spicybo?"
"this is just peachy! and me, im spicybo! i used to have an owner, but she gave me up for adoption... so my name used to be spicy but since ive been flyin solo ive been goin by spicybo!" he explains. "do i know you peachy boy? ya look so familiar, its almost like we lived in the same place before!"

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a really good deed and got given 90 meat! as you return with your meat you notice just peachy is tanning in a pool chair. upon your approach and the following parade of questions just peachy jumps up, and you suddenly feel the air grow thick. just peachy looks down at you with a sideways grin, it being a bit unnerving since you can't see his eyes. "maybe you've seen me somewhere, or maybe you haven't. life is full of surprises. such as calling me 'peachy boy'. don't let me catch you calling me that again." his tone is very serious and the color drains from your face a bit. however just peachy bursts out a laugh and slaps his paw on your shoulder, patting it after a long laugh. "I'm pulling your leg, should have seen your face- yes i've seen you around, we definitely crashed together at one point. here, jp certified." just peachy then slid his shades onto your snout, handing them over to you almost as if it was the greatest treasure to be found.
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 10
Extra: Thank you!

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! (3
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 5 (0 farm explors) | 5 (0 farm explors) | 4 (0 farm explors)
Extra: went to explor the farmz finally!! Lovin these vibes

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. (3
trancegeminii wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: trancegeminii
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
β €β €β €β €walmartβ €β €β €β €β €β €β €kmart
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 6 + 1
Link to last exploration: bonk
Extra: the boys are gonna take a nap together in the sun after this adventure before heading home

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. just peachy wipes some tears from his eyes, he is very proud of his son for following in the footsteps of both his parents. a true explorer. a proud papa.
Ivypaw<3 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: ivypaw<3
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 6
Link to last exploration: XxXxX
Extra: Cornsilk has been having fun on the recent ventures!

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a beautiful new tail bow! just peachy is glad that fellow explorers are having a good time and gives a wink.
owl, wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: owl,
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Heinz & ???ImageImageImage
# times exploring wrote:the city - 0 | 0 | 0
the outskirts - 5 | 0 | 0
the farmland - 7 | 6 | 5

Extra: thank you both so much <3 Heinz and company love exploring the farmlands because they get to help out so many old farmers!

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Blue Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy is proud of you for wanting to support all the old fart farmer beardogs, better than what he would do.
reshihall wrote:
reshihall wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: reshihall
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
'Ele'ele
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 0
Link to last exploration: CRAZY..
Extra: Stella Octangula aa. a a a a

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy stares in awe, he has never seen you before and seems to be entranced.
LittleMaple wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: LittleMaple
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 8(this is 7th) for Cal, 4(this is 5th) for Xandra, and 1(this is 2nd) for Blueberry!!
Link to last exploration: beep
Extra: The fear in the air around the trio is thick enough to cut as they trend into the farmlands again. Callie is on high alert, having lost her friendly and silly demeanor. At every sound she growls, ready to attack and protect. Xandra sticks close to Callie, who has become like a mom to xem now. Blueberry is also close by, feeling a little awkward and out of place.

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a gizmo #5 - Cheetah! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest? seems no matter how far you traveled or what place you turn to the sign and the trail are gone, as if they vanished in thin air. upon return you become even more confused as it is just peachy there, sun tanning. he looks up and gives the trio a wave before going back to sun tanning. how odd?
yutashu wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: yutashu
Beardog(s) I'm sending: goog
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 8 in the outskirts
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
Glowbringer wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: glowbringer
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Evane - any pronouns
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 1 - outskirts
Extra: Evane is on the prowl!!

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a friendship bracelet, wheres its twin, I wonder? just peachy is curious if you might have been in search of a friend, he hopes you find one to get a matching bracelet with soon!
Yawnicon wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending: I’m sending Chint, Goya & Prismae!
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardog has been exploring: TO:5, FL:0 | TO:5, FL:0 | TO:5, FL:0
Link to last exploration: Be-donk!
Extra: N/A

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Fruit Basket! Mmm Tasty. You can craft something with this.
werepickle wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: werepickle
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Pine ~ Eclipse ~ Koda
ImageImageImage
Pine 4 - Eclipse 0 - Koda 0
Link to last exploration: n/a
Extra:
Excited to have new companions Pine excitedly waited for his new packmates and with glee spoke 'Come on hurry I'll show you the best locations for looking for treasure.
A huff of irritation left Eclipse's mouth and she grumbled a response to Pine eager to leave so she can lose them whilst hunting for treasure.
Koda shuffled his paws nervously waiting unsure of this expedition hoping the trio wouldn't run into any danger.

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with an eyebrow piercing! Wow what would your m0mther say? seems just peachy is telling you all to work together, treasure is much more enriching if you do so.
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: 3 City, 1 Outskirts
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: Today, Indie looks a little sleepy. She yawns as she walks through the city, headphones on blaring some loud hype music to keep her awake!

Image While exploring the City you came across a Red Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! just peachy eagerly awaits as you come into view. he has another song prepped and at the ready, slipping over to you and adding it into your device.\

end of exploration results! feel free to post again as this was done after rollover (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:31 pm

Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Vera
Extra:
~ Mirtilo is practically strutting after that peck, no blushing this time! Perhaps he’s starting to get more comfortable with you. A deep rumbling sound erupts from his chest, is that… a purr? From a beardog?

β™‘ Mirtilo
Outskirts: 5
Farmlands: 10th trip

β™‘ Vera
Farmlands: 2nd trip
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawb~β€’~She/Her~β€’~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:38 pm

let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 14 | 14
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:51 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 4
the outskirts- 4
the farmlands- 0

ImageImageImage
oblakoe

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 2
the farmlands- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: spicybo growls back at jp before laughing, shades slipping down ever so slightly. "man i always thought you were a hoot! ive been eyeing you ever since i started exploring again! knew id seen ya somewhere."
oblakoe just kind of stares at the two reunited friends in confusion. umm spicybo we gotta go! we are gonna be late for the trash raid!" she says.
"ahh man youre totally right! we dont wanna miss it- seeya just peachy!"
then spicybo and oblakoe race off to the outskirts, the former letting the sunglasses slide completely to the soft ground before he ran away. the trash raid was a very important thing to the two of them. wouldnt miss it for the world!
    λͺ¨λ“  dataλ₯Ό λͺ¨μ•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / α“šα˜α—’
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:53 pm

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 12, 9, 4
City: 2, 1, 1
Outskirts: 7, 5, 0
Farmlands: 3, 3, 3
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: The trio waved cheerfully to Just Peachy on their way out to the Farmlands~
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:22 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Music_Lover
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Imagine & Foster
ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 0 for both

Link to last exploration: Boop!
Extra: The other two Beardogs feel a little left out after everyone else's adventures, so they decide to head out for the day! Bic informed them as they were walking out the door to keep their eyes peeled for Gizmos, but, honestly, the little things really creep the both of them out. Especially considering the madness that seems to have overtaken Bic.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Imageβ™ͺβ™«β™ͺImage Image Image β™ͺβ™«β™ͺImage
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:33 pm

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Item You're Donating: blue doodad #3!
Proof: collected here!
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 3 so far! [2] [1]

ImageImageImage
The three grey beardogs trundle into the museum just as they have every day prior, true to their word. Mel whistles a little tune, Saxophone oogles everything on display as if they were seeing it for the first time, and Pidge gets a heaping drink of water from the water fountain to help cool down under their heavy coat of fur.

"Hiya!" chirps Saxophone, bounding over to the Curator. "Lookie! This one goes SUPER fast too~" They sent the doodad zipping across the counter, thankfully right into the Curator's (startled) arms.
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:37 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 10, 6
Extra: The duo smile and thank Just Peachy, taking a break to enjoy the bepis. Soon, though, it's time for them to go exploring again. They wonder what will happen this time, feeling quite hopeful they can continue to avoid getting lost. At least they have kind of been learning the area just from experience the past few days, so as long as they don't go too far from where they normally explore, they should be fine! Hopefully...
(Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 Locations

Postby dragoness129 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:49 pm

Let's go exploring!